What's new

ADV [トキノコギリ] 魔立ロリサキュバス妖魔園 (RJ150996)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeShade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 魔立ロリサキュバス妖魔園 (Lolis, Kindergaren & Reverse Rape)

Whats with this toilet cheat? Doesn't work or am I doing something wrong?

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Whats with this toilet cheat? Doesn't work or am I doing something wrong?
Fairly certain it doesn't work in the upgraded versions.

loktar

Reputation score

Its on nyaa now

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

the vampire girl keeps raping me. . . .is this some kinda glitch? Bug?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

I think it's the end result of getting her max hate, from what the scene prior to this might explain is that, now that she has your soul(?), you can't refuse her, so she basically turns you into her semen slave, I assume untill you die.

momoneyc4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm actually having difficulty playing this game.

; - ;

Why is this so difficult?

EDIT: How do you get over the first day? I'm back home but I can't proceed, Z won't work on anything.
That happened to me too, I thought it was my controller dying.
Try reloading the game or load in a slightly older save, that fixed it for me.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm actually having difficulty playing this game.

; - ;

Why is this so difficult?

EDIT: How do you get over the first day? I'm back home but I can't proceed, Z won't work on anything.

a bugged version maybe ? try downloading the last one.

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

She is complaining that you didn't buy some cheesecake for her. It's the 2nd item after you've brought lunch.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For people who need the updates you can find it here:

Spawni

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So i'm stuck in one scene where i have to answer a question.

まずは一問目!ペナルティー無しの~♪発声練習からいこっかー…♪おにーさんの声、ききとれるかなー?

「ひらがな」でわかりやすーく答えてね?このクラスの園魔の数は、何人?1は「いち」、2は「に」って感じでどうぞ♪

I assume from online translators that she's asking about the number of demons in the game? But not sure how to answer it, is it in hiragana she's asking for?

Nvm the answer is じゅうはち

Last edited:

dekumon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone post the correct hook code for AGTH? All I get are endless repeating lines or missing characters.

EDIT: Nvm, found one! Now, has anyone got a 100% (or even something close to) save file?

Last edited:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can someone post the correct hook code for AGTH? All I get are endless repeating lines or missing characters.

EDIT: Nvm, found one! Now, has anyone got a 100% (or even something close to) save file?
what are you using? I'm just going with agth /x /W1 /kf64:16 for now anyway

Spawni

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ITHVNR works great with the wolf engine.

Lilhanako

Reputation score

Not claiming it to be 100%, but it's probably about 85-90% of the CG's unlocked. You guys don't realize how long this shit took.

Just unzip the Save folder in to the sys folder, located within the game folder.

Attachments

palaman2122

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not claiming it to be 100%, but it's probably about 85-90% of the CG's unlocked. You guys don't realize how long this shit took.

Just unzip the Save folder in to the sys folder, located within the game folder.
ohh yes i do realize! thank you very much.:)

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow i just put this game for "when i got better at jap i will play it again" really some CG are well hidden.

Lilhanako

Reputation score

It took me about 4 playthroughs to realize the trick. You go to the last option when talking to girls and choose the top option for +1 or the second, bottom option for -1. You have to check the sheet of their opinion of you often to make sure you have not gone past a scene; each scene is indicated by a golden lock and is required to unlock the next, so just pumping either Hate or Love won't work. This is also way easier and faster than going through the minigames.

Along with that, you will see a color coordinated Half-Heart symbol next to a few of them which indicates the scene contains both of them. For instance, the fox demon and pink-haired Succubus both have a pink heart half at Hate. So, after viewing all Hate scenes for both of them, assuming they are both at 10 Hate, there will be a special scene involving the 2 of them.

Unfortunately, I didn't get all the 10-Hate scenes; I had accidentally purchased a treat for them, so 3 of them were at -9 instead of -10 and they refused to let me play with them or anything. So I get to go through again just to get 3 Hate scenes at the end :p

I also recommend, for anyone playing the game, to go to the Blue Box in the classroom as soon as you can (Only starts to shine on the 2nd day) and just mash Z through it. This will set your game to Easy (Get 40 health/energy recovered while resting instead of 20) and will allow you to skip the boring walking to your bed. It will literally put you facing your bed so you just hit z, then like 2 spaces from the door as soon as you wake up, and it also skips the morning introductions. It just generally makes the game go a lot faster.

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It took me about 4 playthroughs to realize the trick. You go to the last option when talking to girls and choose the top option for +1 or the second, bottom option for -1. You have to check the sheet of their opinion of you often to make sure you have not gone past a scene; each scene is indicated by a golden lock and is required to unlock the next, so just pumping either Hate or Love won't work. This is also way easier and faster than going through the minigames.

Along with that, you will see a color coordinated Half-Heart symbol next to a few of them which indicates the scene contains both of them. For instance, the fox demon and pink-haired Succubus both have a pink heart half at Hate. So, after viewing all Hate scenes for both of them, assuming they are both at 10 Hate, there will be a special scene involving the 2 of them.

Unfortunately, I didn't get all the 10-Hate scenes; I had accidentally purchased a treat for them, so 3 of them were at -9 instead of -10 and they refused to let me play with them or anything. So I get to go through again just to get 3 Hate scenes at the end :p

I also recommend, for anyone playing the game, to go to the Blue Box in the classroom as soon as you can (Only starts to shine on the 2nd day) and just mash Z through it. This will set your game to Easy (Get 40 health/energy recovered while resting instead of 20) and will allow you to skip the boring walking to your bed. It will literally put you facing your bed so you just hit z, then like 2 spaces from the door as soon as you wake up, and it also skips the morning introductions. It just generally makes the game go a lot faster.
Eh kinda late i guess everyone already figured that :D also in the class table you can choise if you want to skip everything no important like walkies (Oh yeah tha box thingie) and theres some weights in you house in the NG+ where you can change the difficulty too.

but im sure theres more CGs besides the hate/love/mixed ones..

Status
Not open for further replies.