What's new

ADV [トキノコギリ] 魔立ロリサキュバス妖魔園 (RJ150996)

Status
Not open for further replies.

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 魔立ロリサキュバス妖魔園 (Lolis, Kindergaren & Reverse Rape)

anyone know what hook code to use for this game?

even using /x3 on agth isnt helping

there are alot more options but only 2 strings show the game text and even then it doesnt get all the text

at first it gets all the text but after talking some more i get less and less text

*edit*
solved it by using VNR instead of agth..

that 3rd option when talking to the kids is a quiz type that i have no idea how to answer

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone know what hook code to use for this game?

even using /x3 on agth isnt helping

there are alot more options but only 2 strings show the game text and even then it doesnt get all the text

at first it gets all the text but after talking some more i get less and less text

*edit*
solved it by using VNR instead of agth..

that 3rd option when talking to the kids is a quiz type that i have no idea how to answer
you can skip all the mini-games with picking the last option when you talk to the grills it always give 1 possitive relation point.

i dunno if doing the minigames increase/decrease more relation points or if it cost less than the last option.

Confirmed i got -4 relation point for losing a minigame, kek!

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

you can skip all the mini-games with picking the last option when you talk to the grills it always give 1 possitive relation point.

i dunno if doing the minigames increase/decrease more relation points or if it cost less than the last option.

you think that was bad, i got a -2 relation point for winning a card game with the fox girl

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you think that was bad, i got a -2 relation point for winning a card game with the fox girl
that one its need to be a draw, if you rekt her you lose point and if you intentionally lose gues what....

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thanks for the tip

so to get negative points i have to lose a mini-game?

the purple hearts are the negative right?

but winning or losing a mini-game is so random.. i get positive or negative depending on the girl..

and is it normal that my reputation with a girl drops down after unlocking the first scene [the scene from Bunni.. i choose the 2nd option when she finishes :p]

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For the minigames, I've found that each girl has their own tastes. For the card game, some of the kids like to win, such as the rabbit girl. If you let them win they'll like it, but some (such as the fox girl) don't to be beaten or for you to just let them win, so you have to tie with them because I suppose they like to see it as a close game. I couldn't tell you about the other games since they require a hook or JP knowledge.

For the kids outside I think they're all generally the same and like you if you're physically fit, meaning you actually try and make an effort, and see you as weak if you don't even bother or lose horribly. You can easily tell if you did well enough by the affection you get. Red is good while pink/purple is negative.

I recommend rotating your saves often because choices in scene unlocks can also affect relationships as well. As artikis said, the 2nd option in the bunny girl's scene drops her affection, but the first one should be better. Not sure what the differences are but the options you are given will always be positive/negative if they both aren't neutral choices that don't matter. An example is the oppai loli who wants to suck you off as her final love scene. If you deny her twice she gets upset with you but if you let her (first choice) you get an h-scene and affection points.

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just finished my first playthrough and finished on what I believe is a good ending when i hit the end of the countdown of being able to work there.

Aimi was my first and my last, have no idea why oh well.

Probably go back to playing this massive game when a walkthrough or cg guide is posted on the interwebs. Good hunting.

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

oh there is a day limit?

well im screwed for my 1st play..

i try to balance every girls affection

day 18 already

hmmm i wonder if i can use cheat engine to freeze the day progress

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh there is a day limit?

well im screwed for my 1st play..

i try to balance every girls affection

day 18 already

hmmm i wonder if i can use cheat engine to freeze the day progress
near 31 days then the protagonist has a kind a "lovely memories" i dunno since i just did the nice way and then another 18 days but with all the hate scenes marked with a "X".

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually not sure if there a day limit....
All i know is that once u got 3 girls in love mode, they gonna start a countdown afterward.
As of ver 1.05 you can choose between taking 1week / 2 week / 1 month for this count down.
So if you want to unlock everyone event, i suggest you get them around +8-9 love and view all the event 1st, then u can get the 3 girl to proceed with story and pick stay work for 1 month to view all the girl event (hopefuly u made it)

and again they made another easy way to clear (v1.05) by buy a material to make lunch and pick the 2nd option to make the luch the girl like.
Sharing these lunch will increase the girl love point by 6 instantly

selvalunchu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

last option can also decrease relation points by then pick a second option. but minigame that play in groups can affect a relation points to them in one play

I play tag with them. finish it fast and they hate me :(

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

last option can also decrease relation points by then pick a second option. but minigame that play in groups can affect a relation points to them in one play

I play tag with them. finish it fast and they hate me :(
Children hate to lose.
I know whenever I won, they hated me.

But maybe it changes depending on the girl.

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I know the beast girl cheats at racing and you gain with her. Also, they seem to hate it if you intentionally lose too.

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Another update on english dlsite. version 1.6 maybe?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another update on english dlsite. version 1.6 maybe?

i dunno if its the most updated but i think its the 1.051

palaman2122

Demon Girl
Reputation score

100% save anyone? its very hard to play it without translation..

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

finally finished my 1st run of the game, took me 5 hrs and 35 mins

and im missing a ton of CG..

almost every girl i only have half for each of them..

kinda cute story from what the translation was able to tell me..

and it seems i cant increase the reputation on the harp girl above 5

LeeShade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any action with the teacher? I know she gives you some kinda potion that seems to fully recover hp/mp? Dunno how I got it.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there any action with the teacher? I know she gives you some kinda potion that seems to fully recover hp/mp? Dunno how I got it.
it gives you the potion if you are eating like shiet or always with low life and no i dont think the director has CGs.

anyway every grill has like 11 CGs and i guess 6-7 of them are the hatred/love ones >.<

Last edited:

palaman2122

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well..the bat girl raped me and stole my soul or something like that..:confused:

was sexy and cool tho....still waiting for 100% save cuz it will take forever to get all scenes without english....

Status
Not open for further replies.