What's new

ADV [トキノコギリ] 魔立ロリサキュバス妖魔園 (RJ150996)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: 魔立ロリサキュバス妖魔園 (Lolis, Kindergaren & Reverse Rape)

You can tell the creator cared a lot for this game with the amount of detail he put into it. I found some combination H scenes with some of the girls. I maxed out the hate for both the green hair and ミルテイ. It triggered another H event with the two of them, though, unfortunately the scene has a Japanese word input I couldn't solve. I hope there aren't too many Japanese word inputs in the H scenes...

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that reminds me did anyone ever translate dinner?

Japanese word input? you mean like this?
カクイスイケト チ カスニソノ カラ カクチカ ンラナ ノミラテ ンラナ マナトカ ミイイシ トラモイカクニミキ リニノス チ マチセチミイトイ IME

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I really want to play this game but it sounds like the mini games are a lot of trouble to deal with even if you have a translator program with you. Do you think anyone will be translating this game?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not that hard to play, well i guess ppl who dont know JP or can't type JP will have big problem on the mini game.
At least the mini game of playing house you can just text hook what they want and copy paste it.
quiz, can be text hook + machine translate to understand.... Story telling (ok this 1 imposible without knowing JP)

I'm not sure if i'm bugged or not here, basicaly im at the area when they told you, that you have 2 week left to work with the date keep geting lowered by 1...
But istead of the game ended it goes to negative -.- like never end at all.
The good part is i probably can get all the girl +ve scene in 1 play trough...

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well it seems that I've run into a glitch in the game. I had the first unlock scene on the love end of the oppai girl who makes it rain when shes sad. She made it rain outside and everyone had to come inside. There was a scene with the principal in the office where shes talking to me about something and then it goes to the end of the day. I walk on my way to the store, get paid my 75k, and then get a phone call. At the end of it I had a raise scene with the pink haired succubus girl, which then looped it into the previous scene in the office, followed by me leaving the school, getting paid 75k, and then looping back into the office. This went on indefinitely. Only way out of it was to make the pink haired girl hate me by one more point (luckily she was at 9 and not 10, otherwise my save would have probably been bricked.)

If you're focusing on the love spectrum, be careful of these two scenes as they create an infinite loop it seems. Always rotate your saves.

Edit: yet ANOTHER glitch. I hope they release a version to fix this stuff soon, so far it seems to all be problems with the love path.

The oppai loli's unlock scene actually spans over two days. The first day ends because of it, and the second day you actually have sex with her to calm her down and stop the rain. After which i had a raise scene with the fox girl at lunch, followed by another h-scene, this time with the bear chick, her first love unlock. At the end of it, it goes to the whole scene with the principal in her office with the blanket, but instead it cuts off halfway (also the entire screen is black). Then the game gives you control of a black screen, of which you're actually in the class room. If you blindly walk through the black screen you can manage to find yourself a student in which you can talk to, play a game or just idle chit chat, just to change the screen and revert it back to "normal." Then I found myself invisible and the girls were in their classroom positions, rather than their social positions where you interact with them. Managing to navigate my way through the class invisible, i could leave the room and go down, and suddenly the game takes over and plays the scene as it was supposed to in the office where the girl feels bad for knocking you out.

Not entirely sure if it was the entire twisted scene of events that took place back to back or if its just the bear's first love h-scene thats glitched, but if anyone else can confirm these that'd be great.

Last edited:

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

already a bugfix, addition of content, ect. updated version out on english dlsite.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just updated to ver 1.031
And yeah it fixed the ending.... once you hit the 14 day left and the count down started.
Once it hit 0, it basicaly the end and you picked 1 of the girl who you want to have the ending with.... (only those who u see all the scene)

1 think i wonder is.... didn't they gave us too much money -.-

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure most of the pay is for being prey for succubi, or hush money.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Terence0709
I just notice there a picture update on the 1st page.
You might want to take the picture down since those contain loli R18+ picture in it, which against the forum rule..... before some put a report on it and taking this whole thread down :p

Btw i forgot to mention there is a cheat already for those lazy ppl
Go to toilet and examine the left 1.... every hit will giive +50 Max hp/mp, which make the game way way alot easier to clear.
Why: cuz completing 1 girl could drain 20-50 max hp / mp which will lead u to ur death easily :p

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is it just me or does alt+enter not work with this game, is ther some way to get it full screen?

immahnoob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why was that rule made in the first place, anyway?

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

do I need to start a new game or something. I used my save form the demo and put it in the full game (at least I think it is). It still ends in day two. Demo was about 600 mb and the one I'm using now is like 1.2 gb

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Because the owners don't want to get assraped in prison? and i'm sure this site went down a bunch of times because of it.

mikceron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is anyone know answer to this?

問:クラスの園魔は合計○○にん?アトフィフ

アトフィフ問:クラスの園魔は合計○○にん?

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

I would love to see some guides for text minigames, or partial translation with text tips for copypaste.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Legal issues with the country the server is hosted in. Most nations have laws regarding internet content, and apparent age is one of the more common things they regulate. It's also the reason that no links can be posted for anything with sexual acts involving young looking characters.

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i hate to be that person but can someone send me a pm with the link ?

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

is anyone know answer to this?

問:クラスの園魔は合計○○にん?アトフィフ

アトフィフ問:クラスの園魔は合計○○にん?
it should be 18.... but i tried both kanji and numbers and it doesn't work.... i even tried English....

mikceron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thx it had to be in hiragana じゅうはち and there is next question after, but at least possible to lose :)

Status
Not open for further replies.