What's new

ADV [トキノコギリ] 魔立ロリサキュバス妖魔園 (RJ150996)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 魔立ロリサキュバス妖魔園 (Lolis, Kindergaren & Reverse Rape)

Again, I would like to ask if anybody else is having issues getting the game to run in full screen with alt + enter, even the F4 option gives me only the tiny, regular, and larger windows.

Go to the config.exe and on the 2nd set of options, lock the 2nd. Press okay and launch the game. If you ALT+ENTER when in fullscreen you return to windowed and you'll have to close the game and open up the options again if you want to go fullscreen again.

Legal issues with the country the server is hosted in. Most nations have laws regarding internet content, and apparent age is one of the more common things they regulate. It's also the reason that no links can be posted for anything with sexual acts involving young looking characters. The picture on the first page doesn't contain any nudity or anything, so legally it's probably fine, but it's one of those cases where it's better to be safe than risking people being arrested and the site shut down.
Where are the servers located?

Alreight so uuuh, if someone wants to see the CGs of this game, the CGS have been uploaded in exhentai

Theres a plugin now for chrome which works perfectly to gain access to it.

Alreight so uuuh, if someone wants to see the CGs of this game, the CGS have been uploaded in exhentai

Use a program converter and you can extra wolf game data (including CG)
This also how translator ppl have fun with messing (ops! translating) the game :cool:

*Look's at uploaders name* that's odd I don't remember doing that... *looks again*yup that's my account alright.... :confused::confused::confused:

That didnt do it either, why can't I get it fullscreen?

Also his site is in jibberish to me, I downloaded the patch and eventually got a game crashing error on the picture puzzle saying the picture file was missing i guess. So, I'll uninstall it and try it without the patch and see if it happens again.

There's a patch? What does it fix/add?
Also, this is Wolf RPG. A lot of WHRPGs don't make use of Alt+Enter. You can stretch it out, but it looks weird.

Anyone know if there's a point to playing the minigames through the bookcase at the guy's apartment, and what's the goal of the one that looks like tag?

Ramna27, if his site is in jibberish then you aren't viewing it properly. You will need the Japanese language installed and to be viewing it whileyour computer is set to Japanese Unicode / Administration.

Last edited:

Also his site is in jibberish to me, I downloaded the patch and eventually got a game crashing error on the picture puzzle saying the picture file was missing i guess. So, I'll uninstall it and try it without the patch and see if it happens again.

what version of the game did you use the patch on?

Is it just me or after the 1.04 patch the game got a laggy pausing staple for every few seconds?

Is it just me or after the 1.04 patch the game got a laggy pausing staple for every few seconds?

Interesting, works like a charm for me. Game running smoothly and obvious bugs are gone. Now I only have problems getting a 100% cg rate, seems like there are custom events I don't know how to trigger. The locks are gone but I still I am missing events, does anybody know more?

By the way, thanks kayhole, quite awesome of you.

I patched the 1.3 dlsite english version with the 1.41 patch. Also I wonder if matching the heart colors in the book lead to something special.

Only thing I can think of is unlocking the paired cgs you by getting the 2 specific girls to love/hate you, indicated by the half-hearts each has with matching colors. Just cheated a little to get them all to love me/get the love-based cgs, now I'm gonna try to see if the hate-based ones are different.

On that note, I noticed the harp girl has no cgs (indicated by the lockpads?) and the blonde imp girl has the same issue, I'm just curious if the female director/manager has any cgs?

Only thing I can think of is unlocking the paired cgs you by getting the 2 specific girls to love/hate you, indicated by the half-hearts each has with matching colors. Just cheated a little to get them all to love me/get the love-based cgs, now I'm gonna try to see if the hate-based ones are different.

On that note, I noticed the harp girl has no cgs (indicated by the lockpads?) and the blonde imp girl has the same issue, I'm just curious if the female director/manager has any cgs?

i dont even know how to interact with the harp grill....

In the patch, you need to take the files out of the "data" folder in put them into the "Data" folder. Otherwise, it seems to conflict as you will have 2 data folders if you just overwrite the sys folder. And, I have a theory the 2 girls need to be unlocked by matching the broken hearts in the book, each girl matches with another, so it makes sense.

i dont even know how to interact with the harp grill....

From getting all the love events, the only way to get love/hate points with her is.... By doing other "Raise An Events" with the other girls, that's literally the only way I've seen her getting points.

I really didn't want to ask as i thought i had a site that Had a download for it. But Can i get a PM with links?

anyone has a full save yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back