What's new

ADV [トキノコギリ] 魔立ロリサキュバス妖魔園 (RJ150996)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 魔立ロリサキュバス妖魔園 (Lolis, Kindergaren & Reverse Rape)

well..the bat girl raped me and stole my soul or something like that..:confused:

was sexy and cool tho....still waiting for 100% save cuz it will take forever to get all scenes without english....
Easiest but most dangerous way for the hate scenes, at least, is to just waste time with the chair in the room, doing it twice makes them -all- get -1 Point.

Protip: The days/days left can be cheat engined, so can min+max hp and energy.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Easiest but most dangerous way for the hate scenes, at least, is to just waste time with the chair in the room, doing it twice makes them -all- get -1 Point.

Protip: The days/days left can be cheat engined, so can min+max hp and energy.
sleep all day, dont buy food, dont give them you launch and all the grills will want to cut off you dick and show it as trophy.

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

where do I find a cheat engine?

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

google

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm, good game with some mini game ...
but this need partial tough (also need some info for mini game and such) ...
hoping someone know how to "dissect" this and make partial for it ... ;)

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So therewas another update yesterday, seems to have correction of typos, correction of bugs and addition of content.

Perhaps not all events have ben properly implmented yet? Maybe that's why some girls seem to have no events at all, and some of the girl pairings have no sex scenes?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So therewas another update yesterday, seems to have correction of typos, correction of bugs and addition of content.

Perhaps not all events have ben properly implmented yet? Maybe that's why some girls seem to have no events at all, and some of the girl pairings have no sex scenes?
By atlas : The event occurs only to the specified character.

"Super-check"

tried to check the jap name in the grill list and no luck
its could be the rabbi mix scene ?
other stuff are just bugfixes.

i got the wierdest kind of boner with this game... welp

Last edited:

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Does anyone know which one is the HP in the cheat engine?

Last edited:

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone know which one is the HP in the cheat engine?
Well, for many games, the variables that carry the value changed when the game is loaded. For RPG Maker and Wolf games it is basically a true fact.

So, everytime you re-load a savefile, you'll have to re-search the correct variables.
Altought a little annoying, it is easily done.

For a easier time, you might want to use the in game cheat of raising the max HP and SP values by checking the far left toilet at school.

Using Cheat Engine to give you lots of money makes things a bit easier, as you can buy good food every day.

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really don´t know why someone would need a cheat engine.

Max HP SP is like many people say the toilet cheat, that just takes 2 sec mashing and then when you have 999 hp you have either food (i never run out of money buying food am I doing something wrong? I think I have way too much money)

or you use the item you get from the adult when you are nearly dead, or when you have free use the last option which will replentish all of your health and sp when I´m not mistaken.

I´m more worried about the combo scene of the bat girl(soul taker) and the bear girl, I tried getting it but somehow I get stuck with just allways having bat girl scene while they have midday sleeptime and sometimes little event of the bear when I leave the place.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I really don´t know why someone would need a cheat engine.

Max HP SP is like many people say the toilet cheat, that just takes 2 sec mashing and then when you have 999 hp you have either food (i never run out of money buying food am I doing something wrong? I think I have way too much money)

or you use the item you get from the adult when you are nearly dead, or when you have free use the last option which will replentish all of your health and sp when I´m not mistaken.

I´m more worried about the combo scene of the bat girl(soul taker) and the bear girl, I tried getting it but somehow I get stuck with just allways having bat girl scene while they have midday sleeptime and sometimes little event of the bear when I leave the place.
noticed the mix scenes happens really late almost at end of the month or maybe its just me.

looks like the game will trigger: "afection event">"rape event">"mix rape event".......... So since rape scenes will give global "points" to every grill it will cause more "afection events".

anyway with the beast grill/Lanana "in love heat" scene was enought 10/10 i will get scared by a toddler again.

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well, for many games, the variables that carry the value changed when the game is loaded. For RPG Maker and Wolf games it is basically a true fact.

So, everytime you re-load a savefile, you'll have to re-search the correct variables.
Altought a little annoying, it is easily done.

For a easier time, you might want to use the in game cheat of raising the max HP and SP values by checking the far left toilet at school.

Using Cheat Engine to give you lots of money makes things a bit easier, as you can buy good food every day.
for some reason that cheat doesn't work for me

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah the toilet cheat doesn't work for me either, thus the CE alternative, it could be because I was generouslly given the basic non-updated version, could be something else.

Anyway! The way to find the MAX HP/MP values is by searching for it under 2Bytes, really helps if you have someone close to an event that drains you, or when you can spend the weekend to improve one of the two stats, since it's WOLF, all you need to do is search for the value directly, none of XP/VX/VXAce's (#x2+1) nonsense.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Lolis, monster girls, and reverse rape...its like everything that turns me off rolled into one. All it's missing is guro.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Lolis, monster girls, and reverse rape...its like everything that turns me off rolled into one. All it's missing is guro.
Then why come into the thread? What's even the point of posting here?
It took us long enough to see Anonymous banned, please don't do the same BS he did.

More game-related but I haven't had the chance to play it myself, just saw screens. Is it sort of like a relationship management sort of thing?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Then why come into the thread? What's even the point of posting here?
It took us long enough to see Anonymous banned, please don't do the same BS he did.

More game-related but I haven't had the chance to play it myself, just saw screens. Is it sort of like a relationship management sort of thing?
Kinda yes and no. It's really easy to build a good or bad relationship with the girls. A Lot of girls you'll end up building even with no direct interaction with them. The actual fun or frustration (depending on view) is triggering the scenes. It's not as simple as get her relationship up and scene unlock. Some girls only trigger at certain times, some only once you've built up relationship with another specific girl, some get priority over others so even if you got the relationship points for girl A up first, girl B will trigger first. It's like a maze where the walls move.

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Kinda yes and no. It's really easy to build a good or bad relationship with the girls. A Lot of girls you'll end up building even with no direct interaction with them. The actual fun or frustration (depending on view) is triggering the scenes. It's not as simple as get her relationship up and scene unlock. Some girls only trigger at certain times, some only once you've built up relationship with another specific girl, some get priority over others so even if you got the relationship points for girl A up first, girl B will trigger first. It's like a maze where the walls move.
You can set a priority for the events of one girl to trigger above the others. The game automatically sets it to one during a scene, if I remember right. You need to use the item that displays the affection for all the girls, keep pressing left or right until you get to a screen with all the girls shown, then left click the one you want to have event priority. The ones that have a scene with another girl, you should be able to get by either raising or lowering both their affections all the way on the side that has the half colored heart. The ones with the same half colored heart are the ones with a scene together.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can set a priority for the events of one girl to trigger above the others. The game automatically sets it to one during a scene, if I remember right. You need to use the item that displays the affection for all the girls, keep pressing left or right until you get to a screen with all the girls shown, then left click the one you want to have event priority. The ones that have a scene with another girl, you should be able to get by either raising or lowering both their affections all the way on the side that has the half colored heart. The ones with the same half colored heart are the ones with a scene together.
Shocking Truths!!

Did not know that. Thanks!

Random opinion: The friendship scene between the mushroom girl and the shy blue haired girl.....is WMD level of adorable. Like Teaching Feelings, I've ended up playing for how cute the girls and story is than the H scenes.

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Shocking Truths!!

Did not know that. Thanks!

Random opinion: The friendship scene between the mushroom girl and the shy blue haired girl.....is WMD level of adorable. Like Teaching Feelings, I've ended up playing for how cute the girls and story is than the H scenes.
yup the amounts of HNNNNNNNNNNNG are insane:p

immahnoob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm actually having difficulty playing this game.

; - ;

Why is this so difficult?

EDIT: How do you get over the first day? I'm back home but I can't proceed, Z won't work on anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.