What's new

ACT WolfRPG Loli [トキノコギリ / tokinokogiri] 魔立ロリサキュバス妖魔園 / Youmaen: The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi (RJ150996 / RE150996)

Lazzarus

Lurker
Reputation score
No picture because of loli.

DLsite

Story:
You're playing as an unemployed adult. No money, no work and a lot of debt. One day, you get the chance to become a teacher at a school.
But this school was not normal. The students were cute demon girls. Experience the worst of worsts and the most joyous joys.
Play minigames, give them gifts, buy snacks and share your food with them.
32 possible endings! Every girl has a LOVE and FOOD ending.

Gameplay:
Take good care of the girls, so that they will LOVE you. Play with them, give them present and share your food during lunch time.
Or do things that they hate which makes you a target and become their FOOD. Play games that they don't like and be an egoist.
Every decision that you make, will change the affection and opinion of the girls about you.

The game is like a survival RPG. You have health and energy. Every action you do with the girls or when you cook at home will decrese it.
Going to bed and depending what you bring to lunch will restore it.
During weekend you can raise the maximum health and energy.

At a point, the route will be locked. And depending on your decision that you've made it will be LOVE or FOOD.

Some H-Scene will permanently decrease your Health and energy. Use the weekend to restore the status that you lost.
If you have very low health and energy you will lose a lot more of your maximum status during an H-scene especially if it's a "drain" event.
Lose to much and it's game over. Survive the session as a teacher and unlock the LOVE or FOOD ending.

You can choose between easy and normal difficulty. Can be changed at your home with the training dumbbells.
Gifts can be ordered trough your PC.
Cook yourself lunch by using the kitchen.

Controls:
Arrow keys: Movement
A: Skip sentence
C: Auto forward
S: Backlog

Translation:
Partial translation: By steveju (Not supportet anymore)

I'm currently translating this game. You can check the progress update
Don't ask me how long it will take :)

Genre:
Loli, life and energy drain, Reverse rape, mind controle, school.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Im sure there was already a thread about this one but i guess it got deleted after ULMF whole site rework, it was really good for my surprise IM GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL FOR ENJOYING THIS LOLI/TODDLER BOMB I DONT EVEN LIKE LOLI STUFF THAT MUCH

Kudos for working on a translation on this one, really was surprised no one was doing it since the game was quite popular.

Last edited:
OP
Lazzarus

Lazzarus

Lurker
Reputation score
The old thread got deletet. I think it was because of the picture. I was wondering myself, why nobody createt a new one.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Pictures are fine as long as it doesn't show nudity or sexual acts, it was the lack of details in OP that got it deleted.

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
does anyone have a full save for the gallery?

tecnologias14

Reputation score
Glad to see you're working on it. I was surprised to find myself enjoying this one, as I don't really dig lolis. But I'm a sucker for heartwarming stories, and some of the endings in the LOVE route of that game touched me. It was a surprising hidden gem to me.

I'm kinda curious btw, how are you planning to translate the storybook minigame? It's basically writing the kanji in hiragana after all.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Glad to see you're working on it. I was surprised to find myself enjoying this one, as I don't really dig lolis. But I'm a sucker for heartwarming stories, and some of the endings in the LOVE route of that game touched me. It was a surprising hidden gem to me.

I'm kinda curious btw, how are you planning to translate the storybook minigame? It's basically writing the kanji in hiragana after all.
im fine if he skip that whole thing, its impossible to do as translation but as a guide can be done like making a list for every thing......but really its worth it ? too much work for a minigame you can totally skip.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
im fine if he skip that whole thing, its impossible to do as translation but as a guide can be done like making a list for every thing......but really its worth it ? too much work for a minigame you can totally skip.
Half-assed measures like that gives a bad precedent, especially if it's due to difficulty of the Japanese itself which is why we want translators to begin with. What's next, skipping H scenes because they're in pictures instead of text; thereby nullifying a huge reason we'd want a H game translated in the first place... Don't give in to the easy mode lure!

That being said, given the minigame is basically a learning Japanese lesson, that would be funny to see translated, and I wager not a lot of people would be able to do it even if it was in romanji heheh. That isn't to say it can't be translated all the same, if only for a completiontist satisfaction

OP
Lazzarus

Lazzarus

Lurker
Reputation score

I should be able to translate everything from the minigame. I didn't test it, but the only thing you need to do is change the question inside the system database. The variable for the answer are stored inside the common event. So It is possible to change it in english.
EDIT: maybe I will try something "new" about this. Or i leave this in japanese and just write a guidebook.

Last edited:

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I cant download this for free?
You can only download a free trial of the game.
But it really is a shame that people want to be paid for their work...

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It was posted in the old thread and in the 8ch thread, but those are no longer reachable now I suppose. I'll upload it then, just try not to spoil yourself too much assuming this title actually gets translated someday.

Attachments

eurekachan26

Reputation score
Was there a full translated patch ?
There is not a full translated version yet.

Whoever will try translate it, first Thanks so much. Second, do your best, prob the minigames might need a guide, but as long as the story and scenes are translated I think is more than awesome. This is a good game what deserve more love.

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the savedata50 makes the game crash for some reason is there a way to prevent that?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
You must have an older version of the game then, or perhaps the saves are too old. Try deleting the bad saves, you probably don't need them for the gallery as is(?).

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
there is nothing in the gallery (i think the scene are in the save 50 but i could be wrong)
and the save50 and 16 make the game crash as soon as the main menu appears

i have the 1.53 version, what version do you have?