What's new

[WIP - Full] TOKYO天魔 translation project

KanoXVI

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: TOKYO天魔 translation project

since TS seems to be missing, im trying to do partial for this title. but i can't seems to find the character name. not in actors, not in enemies, not in script, not in system. or did i missing something here ? im using habisain RPGMaker Trans btw. i appreciate any help here

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If your using RPGMaker Trans, it might be in one of the map files. best bet would be to open every file in Notepad++ and search them all at once

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

since TS seems to be missing, im trying to do partial for this title. but i can't seems to find the character name. not in actors, not in enemies, not in script, not in system. or did i missing something here ? im using habisain RPGMaker Trans btw. i appreciate any help here
hmm, just a bit advice ...
the menu when the fight start is unique ...
and as far as I know, this type setting might crash if you translate certain variable like translating words into "Attack" or "Skill" can easily make bugs or crash when the game played ...

so be very careful when you are translating (make sure you update the original data, and keep pley testing, mainly in fight more) :cool:

KanoXVI

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yes, i've already tested it in battle and so far no error occurred. it did give me some headache though because i miss a "%" symbol and it make the game doesn't want to open ; w;
just have to finish some skill and script + searching the characters name and my partial should be done

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

WOW! This is an awesome game I played it long time ago I and fucking loved it :D
Good luck with the translation :)

About the unique battle script. The only thing that changes is the decoration almost allways fighting terms are the same so you shouldn't have any issues with it. Some custom battle menu can use pics instead of text or may contain options in the batle script.
If you''ll have some problems with it let me know and I'll help ;)

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yes, i've already tested it in battle and so far no error occurred. it did give me some headache though because i miss a "%" symbol and it make the game doesn't want to open ; w;
just have to finish some skill and script + searching the characters name and my partial should be done
okay good luck ...
it's programming script, so even just missing one symbol, letter, number, etc might cause fatal bug / crash or glitch ...
(yeah, I'm programmer too ... not programmer for H game making of course)

at this time I'm translating Monmusu paradox RPG as much as possible, since 2nd season / next continuation will appear in this month, so I want the 1st season as complete as possible ...

Last edited:

odrosu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

c:

odrosu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how can i trust someone like you when you only have few post and the
last translation's activity was in Last year June, and only have progress to Partial? I DEMAND EXPLANATION!

don't take seriously

KanoXVI

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh i can't upload picture with 15 less post. like you said, i have a very few post because i am more of a silent reader all this time. thus im trying to change that by becoming a partial translator. about the last activity of TS, i have NO RELATION at all with him/her. im starting my partial from zero

im kinda busy with college as of late so i haven't continue my translation.
What i haven't translate :
-Items
-some scipts
-skill (121/220)
-monster names when in your party (i found the name when they're your enemy, but not when they're in your party. i don't know where. maybe some files i haven't checked)

so... there you have it. i leave it to you whether to trust me or not, but for now, i have no intention to abandon this project. and because someone already make the thread, im reluctant whether to make new thread with the same title, so i just posted it here. sorry if it create some confusion

Edit :
imgur(.)com/a/pWKJy
some screenshot of my progress. the untranslated one are the thing that i can't found on System

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh i can't upload picture with 15 less post. like you said, i have a very few post because i am more of a silent reader all this time. thus im trying to change that by becoming a partial translator. about the last activity of TS, i have NO RELATION at all with him/her. im starting my partial from zero

-Items
-some scipts
-skill (121/220)
-monster names when in your party (i found the name when they're your enemy, but not when they're in your party. i don't know where. maybe some files i haven't checked)

so... there you have it. i leave it to you whether to trust me or not, but for now, i have no intention to abandon this project. and because someone already make the thread, im reluctant whether to make new thread with the same title, so i just posted it here. sorry if it create some confusion

Edit :
imgur(.)com/a/pWKJy
some screenshot of my progress. the untranslated one are the thing that i can't found on System
sorry if you get offended, it just ...
some user saying they will create Partial or Full Translation, yet they don't even release / share what they are working (even after they saying abandon it) probably to farm Rep or something ...
so there's plenty suspicion around ...
exception for veteran translator in here ...
(for me, I already working plenty partial, and was active in 1 Full game Translation project with several people, the game name is Ariadne and it's fully translated)

it would be nice if you mention progress what you are working at ...
also in case you don't want to continue, tell other and sent what you working at them so the project won't die ...

sandchainz

Reputation score

Oh man, this game supposed to be fully translated but now you guys just doing a partial... *very sad*

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh man, this game supposed to be fully translated but now you guys just doing a partial... *very sad*
I doubt the maker of this thread can be trusted ...
if he already goes that far in translation, he should atleast share the partial ... (which shouldn't affect the map translation)
yet he don't do it at all ...

Last edited:

KanoXVI

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry if you get offended, it just ...
some user saying they will create Partial or Full Translation, yet they don't even release / share what they are working (even after they saying abandon it) probably to farm Rep or something ...
so there's plenty suspicion around ...
exception for veteran translator in here ...
(for me, I already working plenty partial, and was active in 1 Full game Translation project with several people, the game name is Ariadne and it's fully translated)

it would be nice if you mention progress what you are working at ...
also in case you don't want to continue, tell other and sent what you working at them so the project won't die ...
naah, i won't abandon it. hell i'll really become an asshole if i did that.
Ariadne, eh. i really liked the game and still playing it now (haven't continue cuz college ; A; ). thanks for the translation

well, there's my progress. i say it's about 50% done. i'll enter long holidays in 2weeks, so expect i finish around that time or even earlier.

KanoXVI

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i do want to do full translate, but i won't do it for now. gonna increase my japanese knowledge before dive deeper into translating actual conversation

Edit :
and once again, no. i have no relation with TS. so don't expect me to do full translation for now. should i make new thread ? 2 members already confused saying im continuing TS work

Last edited:

sandchainz

Reputation score

i do want to do full translate, but i won't do it for now. gonna increase my japanese knowledge before dive deeper into translating actual conversation

Edit :
and once again, no. i have no relation with TS. so don't expect me to do full translation for now. should i make new thread ? 2 members already confused saying im continuing TS work
Well, at least now we know that full translation going to be done someday :)

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edit :
just finish the partial first, then create the 2nd thread ...
that way, no one get misunderstanding in here ...
and they will believe you more as you create more partial in here ... ;)

odrosu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

-Items
-some scipts
-skill (121/220)

Edit :
imgur(.)com/a/pWKJy
Sorry i had no idea...

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you're doing a partial then make a new thread since this is the thread for the full translation.

KanoXVI

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

alright, i finished my stuff. gotta create new thread shortly