What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ tondes ] [ トンデス ] Oppai Phantasia II: DEUX Complete PakaPaka Edition / おっぱいPhantasia2 DEUX 完全版 パカパカエディション RE178011 RJ178011

killa4lif3

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (RJ178011) おっぱいPhantasia2 DEUX

Im not sure if this is still a credible source or not but here is a link.

EDIT: Here is a torrent

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im not sure if this is still a credible source or not but here is a link.

EDIT: Here is a torrent
I'd wait there are some errors in it is already 1.06

Takito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Downloaded from Sukebei,but every time I try to open the game it just automatically closes itself a second later without any error message.
Japan locale is on,never experienced this problem before. Weird.
Lemme turn the PC on and off,maybe that'll help

duo75007

Reputation score

Downloaded from Sukebei,but every time I try to open the game it just automatically closes itself a second later without any error message.
Japan locale is on,never experienced this problem before. Weird.
Lemme turn the PC on and off,maybe that'll help
Same thing happend to me. Try temporarily turning of your Anti-Virus

Takito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Same thing happend to me. Try temporarily turning of your Anti-Virus
Turned off the anti-vir,still didn't help.
Managed to turn on the game through Ntlea thought.
EDIT - Nvm. Now it encounters a error once the game reaches the stage of the girl waking up at the field. Meh.
EDIT 2 - eh. After turning it on with Ntlea it suddenly works without it. Lemme try to play it again,after skipping all this intro. Blah.
EDIT 3 - looks fine by now. You go to the inn - you wake up at the field. You talk to the stand owner - wake up(?) in town near the fountain. I have no idea what starting choices affect,maybe they've affected the starting place,maybe not.
EDIT 4 - nvm,anti-vir affects it,indeed.
EDIT 5 - So many innocent Llamas murdered in cold blood. So many ogres castrated. Why
Edit 6 - Any idea how to beat the fish with the warrior lady - 2nd quest gives,3rd quest? I'm level 15,beat Ogre the second time,and yet,I can't beat this shitty fish. Every time it uses it's charged attack my char automatically loses the battle,even thought it has some HP left

Last edited:

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Haven't tried to full version yet, but is there a way to affect which of the two girls is in front?

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Turned off the anti-vir,still didn't help.
Managed to turn on the game through Ntlea thought.
EDIT - Nvm. Now it encounters a error once the game reaches the stage of the girl waking up at the field. Meh.
EDIT 2 - eh. After turning it on with Ntlea it suddenly works without it. Lemme try to play it again,after skipping all this intro. Blah.
EDIT 3 - looks fine by now. You go to the inn - you wake up at the field. You talk to the stand owner - wake up(?) in town near the fountain. I have no idea what starting choices affect,maybe they've affected the starting place,maybe not.
EDIT 4 - nvm,anti-vir affects it,indeed.
EDIT 5 - So many innocent Llamas murdered in cold blood. So many ogres castrated. Why
Edit 6 - Any idea how to beat the fish with the warrior lady - 2nd quest gives,3rd quest? I'm level 15,beat Ogre the second time,and yet,I can't beat this shitty fish. Every time it uses it's charged attack my char automatically loses the battle,even thought it has some HP left
I think I found out how to kill the fish. The girl's 45 TP skill let's you survive the attack. And the item you find in the big chest in the first dungeon makes it's damage pitifull.

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

thanks for link! normally i am after the images contained in the game. there is a .rpack file with 300 MB. Is there a way to decrypt it or unpack it?

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This game had me at the original non-RPGMaker music at the prologue =]

Now all I need is a FAQ/walkthrough lol.

Takito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think I found out how to kill the fish. The girl's 45 TP skill let's you survive the attack. And the item you find in the big chest in the first dungeon makes it's damage pitifull.
I killed the fish later on,thanks for the advice,thought.
After the fish heals itself for a little bit with a water screen,your damage gets nerfed - BUT - the skill which costs 60 mana deals x4 more damage after that.
Also,as I've "tested",fish KOs you with waterfall if you block,dunno why. As long as you survive the attack without blocking it - the battle goes on.
EDIT 1 -
This game had me at the original non-RPGMaker music at the prologue =]

Now all I need is a FAQ/walkthrough lol.
Well,there's not much to it.
There is the starting zone with a fountain - you use fountain in order to save your game. As in - no saving outside of the town.
At the start there's,like,1 guy with symbols over him,and a girl on the left from the guy. Girl gives quests,guy does... No idea what.
Once you complete girl's requests you unlock additional ones,and - in addition to that - more NPCs 'n shit.
On the right of the starting zone you can enter another zone with the mage character - there'll be a weird cafe where some shit starts happening later on with some random red-haired girl and hobos
On the bottom you'll be able to enter a fake massage parlor after a few quests,which will have a H scene and will give you 3 Lewdness,I pressume.
Besides that - I didn't see that much over here.
On the left of the starting zone you'll have the same shit basically,but for Warrior character,- the parlor,+ the back alley of perverts.
There are 3 quest gives in total who appear in the starting zone,
And a magic stone thing which allows you to walk through some story dungeons 'n loot stuff.
Every quest gives gives an order to either speak with someone/find something special; Kill X Llamas/Kittens/Babies/Etc,or gather some shit.
That's pretty much the basics I'd say,too lazy to write a walkthrough for stuff where I'm at right now,if no one will post anything - I'll try to scribble some stuff down later.
EDIT 2 - Oh yah,forgot to mention.
You can encounter human enemy NPCes while doing requests,losing to them will give you a H scene,and raise your lewdness by 5 the first time you lose to an NPC in the quest giver's area. Also,losing to them refills your HP and mana,so,good way to refill yourself.
As in - 5 lewdness and 1 H scene per NPC for different quest giver.
I dunno if there's any point in completing the game while being completely pure,but you can't access certain stuff without lewdness being high I believe,so,here's that.
EDIT 3 - if you die while doing request you'll respawn at the start of the area with full HP and stuff. Stuff's not the same for certain events,thought,so,I'm gonna suggest saving after doing every dungeon run/doing missions.

Last edited:

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i am missing so pictures as well as some cache my local is in jap so i dont understand

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

if anyone could give me an early save in the city this problem happened at the beginning before being in the city so maybe if someone would be so kind to give me a save in the city that would be nice

harems

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do this game have ending ?
I play all quest, and go lewd to 97, but dont see anymore quest ?

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

does anyone know how to beat the troll with the kidnapped women

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does anyone know how to beat the troll with the kidnapped women
keep doing aoe damage to kill the small goblins, i think i was spamming the thunder thingy

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well... I guess I'll wait for a 100% save on this one.
I've got quite a lot of stuff still to unlock and I've already completed the game.
Finished all the quests and almost have all the equips... so I really don't know what else to do...

angelspit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

According to the author's blog there is going to be an update in August with more content, and breast expansion.

Hopefully someone out there uploads it ^^

edit: here is my 100% save

Attachments

Last edited:

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

need newest link for 1.10

angelspit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New update is on DLsite if anyone is kind enough to share.