What's new

RPG WolfRPG 「とんこつ」発情バニーハナ Horny Bunny Hana (RJ272367)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
RJ272367_img_main.jpg

Description of Gameplay:
You control the main character in two "worlds". The first world is a pub where you work and sleep. Most of the h-scenes occur inside the pub. There seems to be a way to leave the pub but I haven't figured out what unlock that yet. The second world is a fantasy world where you have to fight monsters. You transition between the two worlds by sleeping in bed.

Combat is standard turn based RPG. You gain attack skills by equipping skill books, which can be found in treasure chests or purchased. Attack increases your lust, and when your lust maxes out you must masturbate. There is no h-scene after losing.

Controls:
Arrow keys
Z: Confirm
X: Cancel / Skip dialogues

Description of story:
EldenUF said:
Hana, a girl whose dream is to open up her own shop in the capital of Riya, reserved a room in advance in this big city she just made her way in. To her surprise, said room actually happened to be inside a bar. After taking a full rest, she wakes up one morning wearing a bunny suit instead of her regular clothes. She attempted to go back to her original clothes but ended up putting herself into a life-threatening sexual trance, obliging her to put the bunny suit back on. After calming down her rampaging libido, she woke up another morning, this time inside a world she's completely unfamiliar with. There, she sees someone named Shia, a dignified little girl who proclaimed herself guardian of this otherworld realm. Hana was told that removing this bunny suit, which happened to be the Succubus Curse, would put her life into danger, so as an alternative, she was suggested to go through a series of trials, as training to give Hana the possibility to control the curse herself before the latter could take control of her body and transform her into a Succubus Demon. After being told what she has to do, Hana goes back to her original world, where she ponders her head over what job she could normally do while wearing such suggestive clothes. And the best job she could think of was one that was inside the bar just above her room, where she would work as a waitress during the time she'd deal with this mysterious Succubus Curse that is constantly raising her libido.
Multiple Endings:
There are 3 endings. I have only unlocked the last ending. Might be related to your corruption level, which cannot be reduced, which means I have to replay the game...

Fetishes: Bunny, prostitution, masturbation, cream pie, consensual, (No Pregnancy)

Edit: New game description provided by EldenUF. Thanks!

Last edited:

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
woah thread for it already? so fast

The artist (and author) is THAT Tonkotsu.. who is well known with busty characters along with pregnancy things which is big yeah for you pregnancy fetish peeps.
DLsite doesn't have this tag but it is there.

Edit: okay, perhaps I spoke too fast. There is impregnation scene but so far I don't see actual bote bara(swollen belly)..

Last edited:
OP
noman

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
woah thread for it already? so fast

The artist (and author) is THAT Tonkotsu.. who is well known with busty characters along with pregnancy things which is big yeah for you pregnancy fetish peeps.
DLsite doesn't have this tag but it is there.

Edit: okay, perhaps I spoke too fast. There is impregnation scene but so far I don't see actual bote bara(swollen belly)..
The Dev disappeared off his blog for a couple years (though he was very active on twitter), then suddenly dropped this game on us. Pretty good game too.

Ah I forgot to mention the pregnancy mechanics. Due to the curse MC cannot actually get pregnant, instead her body absorbs the sperm and turn them into permanent stats bonus. So yes, you literally get stronger the more you get fucked. But as I have also mentioned, the ending is dependent on your corruption level, so it may be best to fight all the way to the last dungeon and make a separate save before going sex crazy.

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah, kinda dissapointing when I found out about it.. What does even dangerous day or safe day for when you can actually get impregnated even on safe day if hana get creampied a lot anyway..

he/she is mostly works on cg/some hentai doujinshi mangas like touhou(which is mostly alice) or neptunia series(most of them are noir).
The previous game was mahou shoujo teto which is quite rare coming from him/she back then(does have actual pregnancy tag)

I managed to get ending B which
basically, you have to speak with shia couple of times(and maybe sniffing her bed once). until there is an option to have sex with her (which was twice I believe) until it no longer appears.
Once you beat last dungeon, proceed to return and hana will have actual whereabouts of shia this time unlike ending C and you'll notice new dungeon on world map.
You'll eventually have to fight her which is not that hard if you have enough damage and stock some healing spell/pots but it's tedious as she have like 5/6 phase.
Sorry I didn't read story thoroughly so not much I can tell

So anyways, quite neat small game but not that memorable. This author is well known for his art but his games doesn't have complex mechanics...

Also, I recognize some of skill used is from Tree of Savior reference. Plague doctor, Peltasta. Druid, Fencer..

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How can you unlock more scenes? I checked the bed and it seems i have 6/61. I am at the end where if you interact with the last statue i get the ending C after some cutsecnes.
Also there is a red enemy in the double towers area( the ones that in one the enemies are immune to magic damage and the others are immune to physical ones) that is invulnerablecause i can't hurt him at all.

kscjaya

Reputation score
damn, I was just playing through this game and when I tried to save after over 2 hours of not saving, I loaded the previous save by mistake and now my progress is gone.
Can anybody share a full unlocked save if possible?

peanut666666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How can you unlock more scenes? I checked the bed and it seems i have 6/61. I am at the end where if you interact with the last statue i get the ending C after some cutsecnes.
Also there is a red enemy in the double towers area( the ones that in one the enemies are immune to magic damage and the others are immune to physical ones) that is invulnerablecause i can't hurt him at all.
To unlock more scenes you have to talk to people in the bar. An exclamation mark over their head means they'll give you money for sex. Three dots over their head means they'll either touch you to raise your heart meter, or offer you money for sex if it's already full. (I think)

I don't know if this is the only way to beat it, but- After you get ending B you get pretty strong stuff from the boss of that route, so you can just kill him in one hit. The chest behind the red guy doesn't have any good loot though.
To get to ending B, you have to get enough sex scenes with people in the bar, and you'll get some cutscenes with Shia. I suggest talking to bar people, sleeping, and repeating that. If there's a scene with Shia, you'll automatically be teleported to the other world when you try to sleep.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
To unlock more scenes you have to talk to people in the bar. An exclamation mark over their head means they'll give you money for sex. Three dots over their head means they'll either touch you to raise your heart meter, or offer you money for sex if it's already full. (I think)

I don't know if this is the only way to beat it, but- After you get ending B you get pretty strong stuff from the boss of that route, so you can just kill him in one hit. The chest behind the red guy doesn't have any good loot though.
To get to ending B, you have to get enough sex scenes with people in the bar, and you'll get some cutscenes with Shia. I suggest talking to bar people, sleeping, and repeating that. If there's a scene with Shia, you'll automatically be teleported to the other world when you try to sleep.
I appreciate the help. Just curious though do you need to have a specific title or something to get scenes, or it does not matter?

Saratogachan

Reputation score
Hello , does anyone know the key for extracting the data of the game ?
I'm trying to translate it with translator ++ , i can get the maps so far....but that's it. I don't have the pictures nor i can use wolfrpg editor since i miss them (i think).
If anyone can help me , i could translate and share it here.

Attachments

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
To get ending A, you need to yuri sex shia up enough to get B, then get impreg enough times for the crotch tattoo to show up on hana which will give you permanent risky day (iirc, needs to be 30 or greater), then go
beat shia again, like you did for B ending

above him is a chest with a book that gives you the poison blow skill which inflicts poison, and is the only way to kill him.

Last edited:

Saratogachan

Reputation score
Anybody got a full save for this guy?
I'm at 51/62 CG , and one ending. But seriously , you should just play the game, it's really isn't hard at all and the story is...good.
Use Textractor and don't forget to change the Game.exe too or it won't work. Delete the Game.exe and use the 2.24 version(2018).

kscjaya

Reputation score
I'm at 51/62 CG , and one ending. But seriously , you should just play the game, it's really isn't hard at all and the story is...good.
Use Textractor and don't forget to change the Game.exe too or it won't work. Delete the Game.exe and use the 2.24 version(2018).
Agreed that the game is good and I was enjoying playing the game very much.
but that was until I lost over 2 hours of progress by mistake... my motivation to play was gone and hence asking for a full save.

HirotonoRei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wouldn't mind a scene guide or a checklist to work with at this point. I'm at roughly 46/61 or so and I've gotten the A and B endings, but at this point I'm running out of ideas for things to try.

Baphomet_Lover

Reputation score
To get full "gallery" you need to talk to mans/boys outside of a bar being fully "charged".
I hope I helped some of ya~
Also new version was released.

Setzeri

Reputation score
To get full "gallery" you need to talk to mans/boys outside of a bar being fully "charged".
I hope I helped some of ya~
Also new version was released.
i also think that talk to people with full lust meter actually unlock a new scenes

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Without a full lust bar, the prostitution option you get is essentially get paid or the option below get paid, which is do it for free. I'm pretty certain they're different events if you pick the option that allows them to fuck her for free.

HirotonoRei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That isn't coming up with any new scenes that I can tell, sadly. Maybe it's something that the version 1.02 fixes?