What's new

[WIP - Full] 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So is anyone working on continuing the translation past 1.7.9? I know the current version is 2.5.2 that I downloaded from dlsite. It would be nice to see the new stuff as well translated.
Ray announced v3.0.0 based on the latest Tyranoscript engine. I'm waiting for that to at least enter beta testing before resuming translations. If you're impatient, there's a translation of 2.5.2 based both on my official 1.7.9 script and Google translate. It's not mine, but I do have the link from 4chan. Here you go:

ToiletRider

Lurker
Reputation score
It's been a long time, ULMF, but I'm back again. On this Friday the 13th Before Christmas I'd like to offer you an early Christmas present. Something I've been working on for quite some time, which I only recently was able to complete and offer to you. I do hope you all enjoy it. I've updated the first post as well with the same link.

I've been out of the loop since 0.9.2 translation; learning later that you got contracted to the official, so I waited and forgot about it.
I read through the Merry Christmas, I can sympathize with you since I worked for an unorganized company before. And I commend you and your crew for such dedication in the project.
Even though I don't like consuming out of date content, I want to see the effort you put in to the 'official?' work.

keito_elidomi

Reputation score
Ray announced v3.0.0 based on the latest Tyranoscript engine. I'm waiting for that to at least enter beta testing before resuming translations. If you're impatient, there's a translation of 2.5.2 based both on my official 1.7.9 script and Google translate. It's not mine, but I do have the link from 4chan. Here you go:
I bought the game, and I really want the English translation for the game. Is there any way for me to activate English in the game as is, or do I need a mod? :cry: I saw somebody on Youtube playing the game in English, and I really want to play it myself so I bought the game from DLsite...English is just a bit easier for me to understand. I'm in v2.5 as well... Will this work for this version? Also how do I install it?

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I've been out of the loop since 0.9.2 translation; learning later that you got contracted to the official, so I waited and forgot about it.
I read through the Merry Christmas, I can sympathize with you since I worked for an unorganized company before. And I commend you and your crew for such dedication in the project.
Even though I don't like consuming out of date content, I want to see the effort you put in to the 'official?' work.
Thank you, I'm glad that everyone was able to enjoy the effort in the end.

I bought the game, and I really want the English translation for the game. Is there any way for me to activate English in the game as is, or do I need a mod? :cry: I saw somebody on Youtube playing the game in English, and I really want to play it myself so I bought the game from DLsite...English is just a bit easier for me to understand. I'm in v2.5 as well... Will this work for this version? Also how do I install it?
You need a mod to play it in English--the only official language is Japanese. The post you quoted has an English patch for 2.5.2 in it made by someone on 4chan. It's not done by people who understand Japanese, so your mileage may vary, but it's currently the only patch for 2.5.2 (which is the current version of the game on DLSite). To "install" you just drag and drop and replace when asked. Very easy. It's also in the readme, which is included with the English patch.

I have no intention of making any translation for 2.5.2 myself, as I am waiting for 3.0.0 instead. Best of luck to you.

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Update:

3.0.0 has officially been released on DLSite, and I've got my copy downloaded. It's a behemoth of a game now that requires about 5GB of free space the first time you download, extract and run it. Once you delete the temp files and have run the game for the first time, that will drop to around 2GB, but it's still huge. It's also radically different in layout from the previous versions, so I'm going to have to dig into it deeper to see just what sorts of code changes have been made, and if the translation plugin we've been using since 1.3 will even work with this newer game. It's going to be a monumental task to get back into the swing of things when so much has changed, but the way I see it, it's the same for everyone. So let's do this.

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So... How goes the translation nomake?
It's going to take a significant amount of time. The last time I translated the game was for 1.7.9 official--and now we're on 3.0.0. The first step is just taking what work I did for 1.7.9, then running it through a 'shotgun' script to try to brute-force updating it to the newer layout (this was done in 2.0--speech has a bunch of new tags added due to Sylvie's animated expressions and mouth movements). The remaining untranslated lines that are new since 1.9.2 then require the same manual line-by-line translation I did years ago for 1.x.

Don't expect any sort of speed. If I'm going to do this, I'm going to do it right. If you want speed, the same guy on 4chan who released a patch for 2.5.2 released one for 3.0.0. I'll link it here so you can mess with it if you want, but again, I'm unrelated to this patch.

themaster9er

Reputation score
It's going to take a significant amount of time. The last time I translated the game was for 1.7.9 official--and now we're on 3.0.0. The first step is just taking what work I did for 1.7.9, then running it through a 'shotgun' script to try to brute-force updating it to the newer layout (this was done in 2.0--speech has a bunch of new tags added due to Sylvie's animated expressions and mouth movements). The remaining untranslated lines that are new since 1.9.2 then require the same manual line-by-line translation I did years ago for 1.x.

Don't expect any sort of speed. If I'm going to do this, I'm going to do it right. If you want speed, the same guy on 4chan who released a patch for 2.5.2 released one for 3.0.0. I'll link it here so you can mess with it if you want, but again, I'm unrelated to this patch.
Dont worry. Just work at your own pace. ^^

Twistty

Reputation score
Great and yet surprising news.
Take your time - at least it will be done right (again).

The Ping

Reputation score
So I bought the game on DLSite and it's been kind of languishing for a few months since I couldn't find an english patch. I was very surprised to find...anybody, still doing anything on this game. Hell I didn't think much of buying it because I pirated it way the fuck back in 2017 or something and figured development was donezo.

So I hope your translation is going well, and look forward to its release.

Jackhole69

Reputation score
Got an email notification that a V4.B has been updated, I am assuming beta version was released, but when I downloaded it from DLsite the zip file containing the update is password protected and nothing in the read me files that I can make out tell me how to unlock it so idk what the update includes yet.

Gaisa

Reputation score
Hmm... I noticed the updates and found the latest translation and mod patches aren't compatible with anything newer than 3.0.22, If you look around (cough-f95zone-cough) you should be able to find those patches etc.
As someone who purchased the game on DLsite, I found the update and downloaded its three parts without issue and when I extracted the archives, the patched version was sitting pretty in its own little zip within the archive. That updated version worked perfectly fine with me, so I reckon they fixed whatever issue you had, though it'll be a while before the translators patch the latest version -le overdramatic sigh-
Considering those patches are free, I am NOT going to complain ;)

ElviraAdkins

Reputation score
Well, I'm working on the translation for version 2.4, it still needs polishing the translation but overall it's not bad. I release on f95zone,8chan and discord so you can use some of my files,the project will probably be very successful now that we see this game trending

Currently this game has reached version 3.0.24 I find them really quite cool about this interesting game