What's new

[WIP - Full] 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

XDrakeX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There was a new update for the game yesterday. Anyone knows what new contends he was adding?

Boxyprawn77

Lurker
Reputation score
From what I saw it was the new auto feature that was being worked on, didn't go past the beginning due to the update breaking the translation.

Sonprime426

Reputation score
Ok so I literally started playing this game like a couple days ago and I have the translated 1.9.2 version. I learned that there was a newer version but that it wasn't translated. Then I found JustHereToTranslate's English patch and the Translation Dictionary files. By importing the data folder from the patch and then the data and tyrano folders from the translation dictionary into the same folder the game was in I was actually able to get the demo of the newest version of TF to be translated to English. If I buy the full game, then do the same thing I did to get the demo version translated, will it work? I'd like to know before I decide to spend the money on the game, especially since I already have 1.9.2 translated and from what Ive been able to learn so far the latest version doesn't have any super major changes like new characters or scenes.

Boxyprawn77

Lurker
Reputation score
A new scene was added in the woods as well as there being the option to keep the clothes on during the night scenes, such as the kimono.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Seems like he is still working on revamping all the old mechanics.Really wish for some actual new stuff it's been so long

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Ok so I literally started playing this game like a couple days ago and I have the translated 1.9.2 version. I learned that there was a newer version but that it wasn't translated. Then I found JustHereToTranslate's English patch and the Translation Dictionary files. By importing the data folder from the patch and then the data and tyrano folders from the translation dictionary into the same folder the game was in I was actually able to get the demo of the newest version of TF to be translated to English. If I buy the full game, then do the same thing I did to get the demo version translated, will it work? I'd like to know before I decide to spend the money on the game, especially since I already have 1.9.2 translated and from what Ive been able to learn so far the latest version doesn't have any super major changes like new characters or scenes.
The patch you refer to should mostly translate the demo (which is based on 2.0.0 of the full game), though there will likely be a few lines here and there that aren't translated (due to differences between 2.0.0-demo and 2.1.1, plus that the demo has a few additional lines when you reach the end).

It will not work on the current version of the game, which is 2.3.1. At present, over on that other H-game forum that sounds a lot like Gundam F91, there's someone who Google Translate'd 2.3.1 and released a patch. It's super janky, but it exists.
This may be a dumb question but what version is this? Is it 2.1?
The second woods scene was added in version 2.2.0, and the current version (2.3.1) is the one that added full compatibility with all outfits in the game for H-scenes. At present, Ray is working on finishing up redrawing all the old art, and the only scenes still not redrawn are the rape scene, the oral scene and the nurse scene. Everything else in the game has been completely redone from version 1.x.x. I assume that once all the redraw work is complete he'll actually get around to doing new stuff, since there are hints in the code for this (a picnic scene, a kimono-specific H-scene, a maid-specific oral scene, etc).

Anyway I'm not dead, I just can't update the unofficial patch. I have the completed 'official' version, but since it's based on 1.7.9 I'm going to assume that it's not actually going to be released since saves from v1 don't work on v2. I'm thinking of at least putting together a video review of the completed game to show off the differences between it and the unofficial patch, but we'll see. I kind of want to livestream it so that I can take questions too, but considering most of the people who paid any attention are anonymous 4channers setting up a livestream might be difficult.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Uh, Wan, first of all, I want to apologize in advance in case if I sounds like an asshole, but considering it's been almost (or is it over) a year since SP "picked up Teaching Feeling", yet never released any statement, you reckon they maybe already forgot about this game, or maybe they left it altogether without any closure?

I mean, it's pretty unlikely, but this is Sekai we're talking about, and they're kinda like the EA of the VN games world, so....

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I actually can't say. I'm not privy to Sekai's business decisions, so the only thing I can do is make educated guesses based on available evidence--the same thing any of you can do. My educated guess, as stated above, is that it took too long to figure out distribution and by that point 2.0 was already going gangbusters in Japan so it wouldn't have made sense to release an English version based on 1.7.9. So far I haven't heard anything about creating an official version of 2.0, so it appears TF is dead in the water.

Reputation score
Yet another game swallowed by the black hole known as Sekai Project. Scum lords of the weeb world. A moment of silence for best girl Sylvie...

Gaisa

Reputation score
Sadly, I doubt Sekai would bother doing anything with it (or other "in progress" games) until they are completed

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Sadly, I doubt Sekai would bother doing anything with it (or other "in progress" games) until they are completed
I mean, except that they already did. If they didn't want to bother doing anything with TF until it was finished I wouldn't have the completed 1.7.9 project sitting on my hard drive.

Gaisa

Reputation score
I mean, except that they already did. If they didn't want to bother doing anything with TF until it was finished I wouldn't have the completed 1.7.9 project sitting on my hard drive.
... Oookay. I didn't know that...

Rosenakahara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmmn so basically don't expect any finished version until someone else unofficially picks up the translation since the last guy doing it got hired I think.

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hmmn so basically don't expect any finished version until someone else unofficially picks up the translation since the last guy doing it got hired I think.
...You do realize that I'm that 'last guy', right? Kinda the OP. Kinda also the guy who, in the post you quoted, stated he had Sekai Project's finished 1.7.9 build on his hard drive. Just saying.

I'm contractually obligated to no longer provide unofficial translations for Teaching Feeling, regardless of what Sekai actually chooses to do with the property. So yes, count me out, I won't be providing any updates. I'm actually rather shocked that no one had taken my place in so long considering the only barrier to entry here is understanding Japanese and being able to learn the basics of TyranoScript. At present, a user on another forum similar to this one has started an attempt to translate 2.3.1, and they have likewise shared their attempt on 4chan's /h/ board. My opinion on it is irrelevant to the discussion since there's nothing I can actually do about it anyway, but it does exist and appears to be actively developed. All I will say is that I am in no way involved with that project. Feel free to check it out and form your own opinions.

That all said, I do still follow the game's development and do still enjoy the game. My desire to see it get the localization it deserves to properly serve its massive English-speaking fanbase hasn't changed from when I started poking at it in 2016. I'm merely relegated to watching from the sidelines now.

Nymph Hunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm actually rather shocked that no one had taken my place in so long considering the only barrier to entry here is understanding Japanese and being able to learn the basics of TyranoScript.
I would, but I actually prefer pre 2.0 art style ("monster claws"), so kinda do not have much incentive...

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Merry Christmas, ULMF! Just wanted to let you all know that work has resumed on an unofficial patch for Teaching Feeling's latest version. There are some huge under-the-hood changes between 1.9.2 and 2.4.0, and that coupled with getting a little rusty with Tyrano is going to mean it'll take quite a bit longer than usual, but at the very least I can promise the same level of quality you came to expect from my past unofficial releases. Once I have more information, I'll be sure to update here.

chaos5121

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Merry Christmas, ULMF! Just wanted to let you all know that work has resumed on an unofficial patch for Teaching Feeling's latest version. There are some huge under-the-hood changes between 1.9.2 and 2.4.0, and that coupled with getting a little rusty with Tyrano is going to mean it'll take quite a bit longer than usual, but at the very least I can promise the same level of quality you came to expect from my past unofficial releases. Once I have more information, I'll be sure to update here.
So I'm guessing this means something happened to Sekai Project or that contractual obligation you mentioned before has ended?