What's new

[WIP - Full] 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

diras2010

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

well here we go guys, Sekai has F-Up all us

Ray had stated that he doesn't know when the translation comes out, and well, the game is practically beta-c now, i was about to buy it, then i read the comments here and there, a lot of PPL is very salty because Sekai is delaying the translation, others had said that they will stick to 1.9.2, since it was the full release before the "overhaul"

so sad, this game really hit me hard, so simplistic, yet, so much feelings

at one moment i wished i could enter the digital world and embrace Sylvie and tell her that she doesn't need to be scared anymore that everything will be fine and she doesn't need to hide her feelings anymore, i felt heartbroken for her

came for the sex, stayed for the feelings

Aikomeow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

errrr some one have new Translations on this game ?

in version 2.0 B-C

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well here we go guys, Sekai has F-Up all us

Ray had stated that he doesn't know when the translation comes out, and well, the game is practically beta-c now, i was about to buy it, then i read the comments here and there, a lot of PPL is very salty because Sekai is delaying the translation, others had said that they will stick to 1.9.2, since it was the full release before the "overhaul"

so sad, this game really hit me hard, so simplistic, yet, so much feelings

at one moment i wished i could enter the digital world and embrace Sylvie and tell her that she doesn't need to be scared anymore that everything will be fine and she doesn't need to hide her feelings anymore, i felt heartbroken for her

came for the sex, stayed for the feelings
We already warned ray about collaborating with sekai, but y'know how things goes...

Already predicted this shit, that's why I never hoped much for sekai..

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

what's the current situation with the eng version? So SP is only going to work on the older version, with delays for no reason? Then what's the point of getting it from them when we already have the fan made version from here.

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

errrr some one have new Translations on this game ?

in version 2.0 B-C
No, for two reasons. One, you're asking for translations for a beta, which was never a thing even back when I was just doing it for the heck of it. Two, read the first post of this thread.

We already warned ray about collaborating with sekai, but y'know how things goes...

Already predicted this shit, that's why I never hoped much for sekai..
You did? First I've heard of that. When?

what's the current situation with the eng version?
I don't know what's going on behind the scenes, but as I posted on 4chan earlier, considering the huge gap that's developed since our side was 'ready', I surmise that whatever it was that happened has now backed them into a corner. If they release what they already have, then it'll be an outdated version. That wouldn't have been a problem in, say, May. But it's October, and Beta-C is upon us already. That means a full version of 2.0 is possible by November.

The reason this is significant falls to the fact that savegames from pre-2.0 versions won't work at all with 2.0. So if SP releases the current build...then decides to release 2.0...they'll get a month, -maybe- two before having to tell everyone who bought it, "Oh, sorry, all your games are useless, time to start over."

So it's my guess that they're now waiting for 2.0 and deciding what to do from there. Not a good situation to be in.

So SP is only going to work on the older version, with delays for no reason?
I highly doubt that at this point, because of the above reasoning.

Then what's the point of getting it from them when we already have the fan made version from here.
Couple reasons. First, there is no fan-made version from here unless someone other than me wants to give it a shot using entirely new assets. Second, once SP pulls through, there's the whole official-version-uncensored thing.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thanks for the explaination Nomake wan.
But seriously I hate the fact that the actually took the licensing officially at this point of time, which cause the rest of the fanbase unable to actually do it openly.

As you mentioned what they do now is simply outdated and pointless but I doubt they will simply take yours and work on it(not like there is anything to work on)

swiftassassin

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not someone who really posts here, but it looks like 2.0.0 is out on DLSite. I know it's out on the English side, since I download the updates everytime I see it. I know this is optimistic here, but hopefully that means Sekai Project will do 'something' now, right?

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
any news on the official english version?

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
If there were, this would be one of the first places that information would be. Sadly, I don't have any new information still.

Rosenakahara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Welp guess I'll have to check back in a year knowing Sekai, its a shame I really liked this game but I'm not rebuying something I already bought, good thing Nyaa Alternatives exist I guess

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
Looks like another bug fix and minor feature update to the base game and update of the beta version was released on DLsite.

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The beta version was actually released a while ago. The latest update is 2.1.1, which unless the DLSite version contains more than what's on his site still has a few bugs in it.

Trust me, I'm well aware of all updates to this game. Perhaps you meant to post in the game's general thread instead of the translation thread?

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
Oops, wrong thread indeed. Was using the browser bar autocomplete and didn't looks properly.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Someone posted a Teaching Feeling 2.1.1 English Patch Beta v1 on the teaching feelings board on 4chan.

I assume it's not you Nomake Wan? Is it okay for them to release such patch?

Reputation score
Is it okay for any fan translator to release their translations? If we're going to start questioning this then we need to start questioning every fan translation ever released, including the translations Nomake did before he was picked up by Sekai.

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Teaz, it was not me. If it had been me there wouldn't have been bugs and certain things would have been different (and I would have included the GUI). It's perfectly okay for them to release the patch as long as it doesn't contain anything that belongs to Sekai, which since it's not using my work for them it should be fine. Best of luck to them even though it looks broken as frig at the moment.

Bob, it's a little more nuanced than that since Sekai didn't have the IP of my translation beforehand and now they do. So whether a fan-translation is 'okay' or not in this context relies upon what exactly Sekai has the rights to. As I'm not involved whatsoever in this 4chan project, I don't see any issue. It's up to Sekai to find one if they are so inclined.

Reputation score
Hi All,

I'm the one who has started the Teaching Feeling 2.1.1 English Patch Beta v1 and all the other variants you will find on the Chans (4 and 8).
It is exactly as Nomake Wan Says he has nothing to do with this translation. Zip Zilch Nada. Though his work is what inspired me to continue.
I don't want to get Nomake Wan in trouble for work he is not doing.

The patch is broken mostly for GUI elements but it at least (mostly) playable for now. It is beta for a reason.

I started on a whim about 12 day ago or so. I have no experience with image editing so the terrible GUI translation is all on me as I'm learning as I go.
Not sure if you need any proof. but the patch is public with a readme.

Last edited:
OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for posting, JustHereToTranslate, and best of luck to you with your project. I wish I had something to 'compete' with you, but as you know my efforts are tied up with Sekai Project and out of my hands.

krakjen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi All,

I'm the one who has started the Teaching Feeling 2.1.1 English Patch Beta v1 and all the other variants you will find on the Chans (4 and 8).
It is exactly as Nomake Wan Says he has nothing to do with this translation. Zip Zilch Nada. Though his work is what inspired me to continue.
I don't want to get Nomake Wan in trouble for work he is not doing.

The patch is broken mostly for GUI elements but it at least (mostly) playable for now. It is beta for a reason.

I started on a whim about 12 day ago or so. I have no experience with image editing so the terrible GUI translation is all on me as I'm learning as I go.
Not sure if you need any proof. but the patch is public with a readme.
You deserve all the headpats.