What's new

[WIP - Full] 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

I wonder what they will do when the game gets updated?
Literally don't know this one either. I'm perfectly capable of speculating however. I mean, this is business, right? So I would speculate that if the official English version does well enough to justify its existence, then Ray would want it to be lock-step with the JP version (or at least reasonably close).

I mean, I'm not expecting it to do as well as the original (that's a pretty high barrier of entry considering it's the single best-selling self-published eroge of all time), but it's one of those 'prove to me that the English community is willing to support a legit version' things I would guess.

Worked for Seismic, let's see if it'll work for Ray. :)

Bob and Scud: Thanks!

Nymph Hunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, there is also part of foreign community who might prefer the original. Like some people who play korean/japanese MMOs instead of western versions.
I guess i will buy it second time if it is updated closely to japanese version.

Tho i am kinda bummed my waifu now will be more common sight XD

Last edited:

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sekai Project? Really? The same loli-hating Sekai Project that are crippling Maitetsu!? Fuck no. :mad:

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I can guarantee that Teaching Feeling is not being crippled. Far from it--it's uncensored. So yeah.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sekai project is releasing he game uncensored? That's new for them.

Reputation score

I would guess that they're releasing uncensored because it's extremely easy to do so. The censorship is very light as it is, and Ray probably has the CG uncensored on his computer and adds a mosaic to final images.

Padraig

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone please send me the translation patch? all the links are down including the 4chan ones.

ChadBad

Reputation score

Literally don't know this one either. I'm perfectly capable of speculating however. I mean, this is business, right? So I would speculate that if the official English version does well enough to justify its existence, then Ray would want it to be lock-step with the JP version (or at least reasonably close).

So would it be reasoable, for me to expect that we wil see the english version released around the next update?

Really looking forward to get my hands on this :D

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So would it be reasoable, for me to expect that we wil see the english version released around the next update?

Really looking forward to get my hands on this :D
it still being updated, the RAW game and the translation ...
I guess this "WIP" won't get end if the game still keep being updated like this ...
I don't mind tough as long as the translator still have will to climb endless looking wall ... (maybe I'm cruel, but I still they keep this translation project until the game truly finished) :eek:

shohei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so there will be no translation for ver 2.0?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so there will be no translation for ver 2.0?
wait few weeks or month ...
the script changed so the ol translation can't be applied ...
not to mention it's still Beta / lots of bug ...

forget this for a while and comes back latter ... ;)

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Less DMCA, more I have an official capacity as translator for Teaching Feeling. So unless something changes, I'm no longer supporting unofficial translations of the game.

As long as the relationship between Ray and Sekai Project continues through Teaching Feeling's development, I will stay firmly on the official side of things. All I've ever wanted was for the English-speaking fan community to have access to the game as much as Japanese fans do. The uncensored thing is a bonus. I have no reason to threaten that as long as an official alternative exists.

That being said, I would love there to be an official announcement or something. I completely understand everyone who's skeptical that this actually even exists considering it was unofficially announced months ago and there's been no updates ever since. :eek:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Less DMCA, more I have an official capacity as translator for Teaching Feeling. So unless something changes, I'm no longer supporting unofficial translations of the game.

As long as the relationship between Ray and Sekai Project continues through Teaching Feeling's development, I will stay firmly on the official side of things. All I've ever wanted was for the English-speaking fan community to have access to the game as much as Japanese fans do. The uncensored thing is a bonus. I have no reason to threaten that as long as an official alternative exists.

That being said, I would love there to be an official announcement or something. I completely understand everyone who's skeptical that this actually even exists considering it was unofficially announced months ago and there's been no updates ever since. :eek:
umm, sorry not really following here, but ... :confused:
do you mean you need official permit to translate this game from author ?

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

umm, sorry not really following here, but ... :confused:
do you mean you need official permit to translate this game from author ?
No, it means I am no longer the unofficial translator for Teaching Feeling. I am the official translator for Teaching Feeling. And as long as that is the case, I won't be releasing unofficial patches.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, it means I am no longer the unofficial translator for Teaching Feeling. I am the official translator for Teaching Feeling. And as long as that is the case, I won't be releasing unofficial patches.
oh, it means you part of official translator and shouldn't do it unofficially ...
thanks for explaining ..

odrosu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good Luck Translating!:D

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, uh, I was lurking on 4ch and found this :

Is this true? One of the anon posted some intriguing theories as below :

wait, so Sekai head doesn't know, from con video

-"already been around for a year" on the official translation

-some translation patch creators are somehow involved for <a year

-ray is not sure when the release date will come

-they dont report their progress

I'm placing my money on Sekai doing nothing for the project, possibly the small planned translation team didn't understand ray's shitty code, so they sent one guy to "rebuild and decipher" (assuming from ray's tweet) the code.

this guy then sits on his ass for eight months and once he got caught, they went "fuck it, lets get the guy who already helped patch the game"

I can personally confirm that everything he said is true. I was involved for over a year with the official project, but the whole take-down-the-TL-patch business and the you-can-tell-people-about-it business is what happened recently. So for you guys, it seems recent because what actually affected your perception was recent. It wasn't.

I wish I could talk directly to Ray about it but like I said last thread, I'm not the business liason. I'm sure he's aware of the current build, but it doesn't surprise me that he wouldn't know about a release date. I don't either. SP seems to be holding that information close to the vest.

I mean, I trust Nomake above everything else on the matter of translation, but Sekai Project isn't really someone I'd put my hope in, not after the messed up and memetastic translation of Konosora and Wagahigh...