What's new

[WIP - Full] 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

The first one is not me, and is just theory-crafting from an anon who doesn't have the whole picture to work from. The second spoiler however was me, and was in response to Ray's tweet here (for context):

It's true, I've been involved with the project for a little over a year. No one knew about it until recently, however, because there wasn't anything to show for it until recently. I mean, that being said, I still can't share screenshots ( :rolleyes: ) so technically there's still nothing I can show for it, but at least being able to talk about it is something.

krakjen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Will the official translation spill over to the English dlsite or will we have to buy the game again from somewhere else?

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Will the official translation spill over to the English dlsite or will we have to buy the game again from somewhere else?
It will not be available on English DLSite because English DLSite specifically forbids uncensored content. However, I have heard no news about how distribution is going to be handled or what it means for people who already bought JP copies already. :(

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes, of course, unofficial translations can get hit by DMCA at any time, since technically, you're doing an unauthorized modification of their game.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, well, good to hear you became the official translator. I'll be looking forward to seeing more when more updates come from the game. Keep us updated if possible Nomake. :D

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

tbh, this seriously gives me mixed feelings. I am happy for Nomake wan getting the official rights to do it, no need for all the "unofficial is piracy" drama. But on the other hand now that it's official release only, who knows when we will get to see an update especially after reading what you guys mentioned about Sekai project's previous work.

Last edited:
Reputation score

I take solace knowing that it's Nomake who (I assume) is handling the translation and will probably be able to push updates out as quickly as Ray can make them. The biggest reason we haven't seen an update to the game is simply that there isn't one available yet. The update is in beta for those who bought the game, but it's unstable at best.

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ah, well, good to hear you became the official translator. I'll be looking forward to seeing more when more updates come from the game. Keep us updated if possible Nomake. :D
As always, will do. As much as I know and can say filters down to you guys and 4chan. That policy has never changed. :)

I take solace knowing that it's Nomake who (I assume) is handling the translation and will probably be able to push updates out as quickly as Ray can make them. The biggest reason we haven't seen an update to the game is simply that there isn't one available yet. The update is in beta for those who bought the game, but it's unstable at best.
Yes, I'm handling the translation and assembly. There are some improvements to the game under-the-hood for the current completed build which makes it nice, but to be honest that's been around for 4-5 months now. With 2.0.0 on the horizon, it wouldn't surprise me if it never saw the light of day. Which is honestly too bad--I wish people could've seen it a lot earlier.

The one thing that I need to be absolutely clear about is that I have no control over distribution whatsoever. That's Sekai Project's job, so they get the final say and they're the ones who'll be doing an official announcement once it's available. All I do is translate. Similarly, I don't actually talk to Ray directly (other than to drop anonymous bug reports via his Tumblr form), so it's not like he and I have a business relationship or anything. I'm just the translator, end of story.

Now then, on to my observations about 2.0.0 beta-a. There are some interesting changes in the script which, I assume, are due to the new lip-flap system Ray implemented for speech. There's also the addition of some new tags thanks to Ray's idea of allowing Sylvie to call you different things depending on whether it's a 'normal' scene or an eroscene. This system is planned to be expanded in beta-b, so I'm sure it'll just get more complex with the next release.

From Ray's livestream and twitter, he's planning on doing three beta releases (so beta-a, beta-b, beta-c) before an actual final 2.0.0 release. There's no ETA on any of that. However, we do know that beta-b includes redrawn H-scene assets (which beta-a lacked), lots of redrawn clothes (to fix the ones that were removed for brevity in beta-a), and some new system changes (like the aforementioned naming system). There are tidbits of code in beta-a that suggest other new additions to the game, but it's unclear when they'll actually be implemented, if at all.

So basically, all up in the air. I'm confident that, given the opportunity, I can churn out an update in no time flat. Whether that actually means anything in the long run, well...we'll see. But I'm certainly not sitting on my ass and letting these beta releases pass me by. ;)

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm just kinda annoyed I'll most likely have to buy the game AGAIN. That's the only thing I really have an annoyance about, since the game was 20$ pretty much.

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sadly I don't know about that, though I know there's zero chance of it appearing on DLSite or DMM (since both ban uncensored games). Anything more than that, well...yeah.

I wouldn't doubt it, to be honest, but I personally would like to see SP acknowledge the long-time fanbase that has purchased legit copies of the JP game.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah well. Maybe you'll be able to find out if/when it'll released for buying again.

Candyface

Reputation score

Damn i was just about to buy this game, but knowing there wont be an english patch released for the copy just puts me of completly, that's a shame! Hopefully we will get some more info soon, i can't wait to see whats in store for us :)

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Damn i was just about to buy this game, but knowing there wont be an english patch released for the copy just puts me of completly, that's a shame! Hopefully we will get some more info soon, i can't wait to see whats in store for us :)
this masterpiece is definitely worth supporting. You can just buy and support and hopefully they will release the english official version soon.
I will just say you can find the english patched version somewhere out there >..>

Twistty

Reputation score

Just stopping by to show some love!
Is there anyway to find out the names of your new projects?
Looks like you have been busy. :)

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hahaha, my doujin projects don't have a proper home. I mean, I ran a blog for them, but I haven't updated the blog in forever so I'm not sure I'd want to link it until I managed to catch up and get it up to date. Anything I translated and edited on my own (or out of my own internet monies) is uploaded to E-Hentai under my same username. Every so often I'll end up translating something for someone else, but it's pretty rare. Last one I did was a random Outlaw Star story featuring Aisha x Jim because Aisha is love.

Game-wise, the only projects I'm currently a part of are Teaching Feeling by Ray-K and Wolf Girl With You by Seismic. Seismic does livestreams of work on the 2017 DLC for that game over on Piczel.tv, and posts actively on Twitter about it. I'd follow him on those two sites if you want to stay up to date. :)

Twistty

Reputation score

Yes - I noticed that about your blog.
It's somewhat cryptic as to the suggestions?
Knew you were busy - just thought you might be working on?
Well anything - to get away for Sylvie for a bit.
Wouldn't blame ya.

Thanks for the reply.:cool:

omnibomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i can only imagine the translated version will be all ages knowing sekai project :/

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i can only imagine the translated version will be all ages knowing sekai project :/
It will not be. That makes zero sense, considering it's already uncensored and the game would be gutted of a majority of its content if the lewd stuff was removed. Regardless of Dovac's tenuous position on ero content, this is an erogame, plain and simple. It won't be anything other than that.

If I could show you samples I would, but I can't, not until there's an official announcement on SP's end. Once they officially announce it it should be kosher to share screenshots. My apologies that my word is all you have to go on, but in these sorts of situations it's best to use sound logic and reasoning to deduce the most likely course of action rather than knee-jerk assumptions. :)

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It will not be. That makes zero sense, considering it's already uncensored and the game would be gutted of a majority of its content if the lewd stuff was removed. Regardless of Dovac's tenuous position on ero content, this is an erogame, plain and simple. It won't be anything other than that.

If I could show you samples I would, but I can't, not until there's an official announcement on SP's end. Once they officially announce it it should be kosher to share screenshots. My apologies that my word is all you have to go on, but in these sorts of situations it's best to use sound logic and reasoning to deduce the most likely course of action rather than knee-jerk assumptions. :)
Nooooomaaaaaaakeeeeeeeeeee Waaaaaaaaaan! TELL SP TO FINISH IT FASTER! arggggggghhhhh. Do something or i cry alot ;_;
I miss my Sylvie ;_;

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I mean, I wish I had that kind of power, but I don't... but I have a feeling that there's probably some wishy-washy going on behind the scenes, what with the beta of 2.0 being out in JP and everything.

Like I told them when I started, and as I will continue to say, I didn't want this to be a one-shot project. As long as Ray keeps updating the game, I expected them to keep up. So I can only hope that they're looking at 2.0 for a release as well, you know, once it's done and all.