imgur.com/a/D5wea

Same save file.

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

Crap. I did a comparison of the shop scripts and sure enough, even though I was running through comparing against 1.3.1 apparently I stopped short because the line counts matched. Should've done a more thorough job.

Update incoming, my apologies.

EDIT: Updated first post.

Last edited:

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Everything works fine, however, when you buying an apron (white) you automatically buying another one (blue).

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wow, that's why I didn't see it--it's bugged in the original game as well. Another one that isn't the fault of the mod, but I sure as heck will go ahead and fix it!

Fixed another nagging issue while I was at it. First post updated yet again! :D

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Have intimacy over 600 and buy it in the shop. Questions about gameplay should be directed towards the main thread rather than the TL thread, however.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Have intimacy over 600 and buy it in the shop. Questions about gameplay should be directed towards the main thread rather than the TL thread, however.
i sincerely apologise. :/
I will remember that for future references.

Tsukishiro009

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a new patch to apply? coz I'm already at 700 intimacy and 470 lust.

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The current patch in the first post is v5c, which does fix the issues with the apron. v5b had a bug (present in the unmodified game) where buying the white one would also buy the blue. v5 and v5a had the bug where the apron was unavailable.

Tsukishiro009

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The current patch in the first post is v5c, which does fix the issues with the apron. v5b had a bug (present in the unmodified game) where buying the white one would also buy the blue. v5 and v5a had the bug where the apron was unavailable.
It's fixed! Yey!

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

1.3.1 patch updated in first post. Just a minor change, removing some joke name bits from the settings page and removing a bunch of unused lines from the translation dictionary to save a little space and complexity. Not really a bugfix per se, but for completion's sake.

EDIT: Derp, broke a few things while fixing things. Fixed said things, plus fixed some typos pointed out on 4chan. First post updated yet again.

Last edited:

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you very much for all the effort :)

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Updated patch on the first page with support for 1.4.0. Also with this release I'm removing support for 1.16 and 1.3.1 and sticking to whatever the current release version is. It will remain this way moving forward so as to be less confusing.

Dr Jebus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

changes to the settings.ks was mentioned earlier and i found a small bug with that since the "uncle" name doesn't have the "f.name==" before its alternate spellings when you put in a unrecognized name it uses that dialogue in response

already changed it in my version of 1.4 but since we have our separate patches i thought u should know

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So I swear I had completely corrected the translation dictionary, but I guess I must have somehow corrected it and then put the wrong one into the patch or something. I have no idea how that happened, but it happened, so I've gone and fixed it.

Thanks for the tip, I wouldn't have noticed until the next major version had you not spoken up. :)

Dr Jebus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok with the new version out we got some new UI stuff like the "clock" up top, i made that but changed it to icons so it kinda matches my closet tabs... what do you guys think?

Attachments

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I actually quite like that. Simple yet elegant.

Already got the new BGM fixed up, but the beta's being patched so quickly that trying to get anything solid done script-wise is nonsense since the scripts are changing several times in less than a day. Will wait for it to calm down before trying to make adjustments.

Dr Jebus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thats probably for the best

im also doing some of the other buttons atm but not all of em are needed right now.
so i was talking with Nari about some of the clothing designs, like how the open underwear is puled down in the 2nd denial scene even though it doesnt need to be.
so Ray just has a hole erased in the normal pulled down underwear (like how i did it for the open lace thing)... but the way Ray has his layers, when i made a "up" version of it, it gets covered by the extra Sylvie color attached to the outfit layer.

up or down, what do you think is better?
although something like that would probly be better brought up with Ray himself.

OP
Nomake Wan

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ray's already mentioned on his bug report site that the issues with the new panty designs are because the assets are not completely there yet, but that he's fully aware of it and that's why this is a beta and not a full version. So I'd say wait on official 1.5.0 before messing around with it. ;)

Dr Jebus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ah good to hear, that was bugging me a bit heheh
but yeah im gonna wait for the actual release to update my stuff

anyway ill keep going with the UI things tho and put em here (or the thread)
unless someone else wants to do em? :cool: