What's new

RPG [RaRaRa] 剣と魔法のイムドリア - (RJ107302)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
All credit goes to Gruuben for finding this game.

Samples:

This is a very story-driven RPG Maker game set in a school for magic. Most of the goal of the game is to dictate how you want the story to progress through dialogue choices and actions that will affect events, pretty much like VN routes. It's otherwise very orthodox in its combat.

Skills and spells are equippable, but you have a maximum CP value that limits how many you're able to take to battle at once. You can increase the amount of CP you have by leveling. You're also able to attend classes in the school, which will increase your mastery over the different types of skills. Overall, there're 13 different classes you can attend, so 13 skill types you can master.

Besides the school, you're able to venture out to a world map, allowing you access to dungeons. You're able to also accept quests, which are typical RPG fare (hunt monsters, get items, talk to people, etc).

You also spend time increasing relationships with your companions, which'll lead to said routes. This is beneficial for also gaining access to skills you otherwise wouldn't be able to get.

There is a time system in the game, but there isn't really a limited number of days; it's more so for the daily schedule (Morning, day, evening, night), which will have certain events depending on when you're at a certain location.

A was written by some Japanese fans, which contains a ton of information on how to get all routes, how to clear conversations, walkthroughs, and more information. It's honestly your best bet on getting whatever route you want.

Last edited:

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 剣と魔法のイムドリア - (RJ107302)

this game seems to be pretty heavy on endless dialogue with descisions without proper ways to save beforehand.
i kind of wondered when the actual game would begin while endlessly reading opening dialogue... never got to play the game. it was pretty frustrating reading all this uninteresting stuff.
after 15-20 minutes (still in the opening) i finally decided to brand this game as "not worth the disc space"

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There's also a wiki for this. It lists mostly every dialogue choice and correct response that you should choose.

Also has a couple of how-to-get-events per character.

For those who can't read Japanese for the dialogue, just play the matching game.

Or use google translate.

clownyxx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do you know what version is this game?

OP
DarkFire1004

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I'd like to say 1.07, but I honestly can't confirm; it's not my link.

noppyx99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

here walkthrough for main route
RJ107302
Now I'm on my way to get blue hair girl(main route?).
On this route there so many condition on its.(not too sure)
1.You must stay good guy(can have sex but not rape anyone or go bad route).
2.Have high favor with every one(include guy?)
3.Not do exam quest too high(if too high it will be on graduation route).
-on 10th day will begin event choose good choice.
-(have some favor with brown and green hair girl)next day go to town talk to sigh middle of town.
-go back talk to blue hair girl (chose any choice).
-next day will have event (chose any choice).
-on next day will have message to go talk to green hair girl(if have her some favor).
-talk to green hair girl and go to blue hair girl(chose any choice).
-next 7 day event will occur.when its end go talk to blue hair girl and 3-4 day next event will occur.
-This will have event in basement with green hair girl(rape route).chose to save her.
-have high favor with brown hair girl(and green hair guy?).In5-7 day will have event.when its happen go talk to blue hair girl.
-another 3-7 day next event will occur. chose choice to save brown hair girl.
-next day go talk to blue hair girl(chose any choice).
-have high favor with yellow hair girl(and green hair girl?).In5-7 day will have event.chose 1 st choice and any choice.
-another 3-7 day next event will occur with green and yellow hair girl (chose 1,2,1 choice).
-next day go talk to red hat girl on left school map
-have high favor with glass girl(and grey hair guy?)In5-7 day will have event(chose any choice).
-Now you have contract with ifrit.you must buy item 300g at item store in town if you don't have this item eyeryday she will burn all your Hp/Mp.
-blue hair girl can't freeze you anymore but you still can't talk to her.Now go talk to red hat girl on left school map
-have high favor with purple haire girl and found out that she is a girl.In5-7 day will have event(chose any choice).
-another 7 day next event will occur.This will be long event.
-this event will have you fight.First you must win.and there will be adventure quest(if you lazy to slove puzzle quest.you can have blue hair girl help you).
-Boss fight you must lose.and now go back to boss place will have event chose treasure(name different but its same weapon)
-Now you can go talk to blue hair girl(Fuck Yesssss!!!!!!!!!).wait for every 7 day to have another event.
and here walkthrough for rape route
RJ107302
I clear Rape route now.I can tell you how to get this route but not too sure.
-You must get green hair girl event in basement of school
-event begin at evening(15.00-18.00).*Not sure to have high favor with her.
-first you choose choice to help her from boys after beat them there have another question.Now you choose to rape her.
-after scene mask man will appear choose first choice two time to join him.
*Now You on Rape route.You have to make love to pink hair girl and purple hair girl once.You can make them go to Prostitute.
**For purple hair girl you must see her bath at pool back of school(23.00)
-It time for second target yellow hair girl.
-go talk to old man in tower upper left map of school and get dowm to stair.
-go get scene to dungeon.Find Item uper left of map.Go back talk to mask man
-In morning there will have event capture yellow hair girl.
-Torture yellow hair girl once and second time will have event
-talk to old man in tower.Go to shop in town.Keep talking to Teddy bear.
-You can access secret store.Buy book from this store.
*This shop have item to make that you can rape girl at rooftop.
-take this book to old man and wait for another day.
- keep Torture them to get every scene and talk to mask man.
-Now third target glass girl.
-you must have high favor with her and not miss class(morning and afternoon)5-7 day to make her join party.Make love to her once.
-after this make her join party and go to rooftop to see event.
-Morning last event will occur.Make sure you finish everything you want.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

About classes, it's mentioned in the tutorial but I'm pretty sure most of us didn't give a damn about it.

There's a total of 13 classes you can attend, which give exp toward that class, and skills are unlocked base on class levels (for example, Ice magic class unlock Ice spells, but then there's a few classes that require multiple class's level, like say Knight + Ice)
There's of course skills that require other requirement (like clearing a girl's route) but not gonna bother mentioning those.
The name's just my personal calling of it based on the skill that they give:
There's 9 in the main building (floor 2-4) and 4 outside, 2 on the 'field' to the right and 2 in the wooden building to the left of the school.

You need CP to equip the skills, which is gained by leveling.

Classes: (for the same location, it's left to right)

Left building (I think it's this way, these two are the last I found and didn't care much for them):
Swordsmanship
Combat training

Ground(right side):
Toughness training (Max HP/MP)
Agility training

2F
Thief
Knight
Healer

3F
Fire magic
Ice magic
"Sky" magic (lightning, and some status affliction)

4F
General magic knowledge (buff/resistance)
Earth
Wind

My recommendation for the early few days is this (try to always take both classes and only go to kill monsters after school unless you're on a boss hunting quest or too lazy to raise any more skills):
Toughess training (for max HP/MP)
Agility training (for accuracy and speed)

Buy a whip if you can use it, since it can hit all enemies at once.
Get enough speed/attack/accuracy that you can reliably kill the bats in the forest.

Once you can farm the bats and/or unlock tier 3 HP/MP, then stop.
Start taking Ice + Knight class for ice magic and +Defense skill.
You can stop after you unlock Blizzard (hit all ice attack) since you'll also have the 3 hit ice spell with it. At this point you should also have Defense 3.

You can probably solo most enemies at this point (if there's 3+, blizzard, less than that and you can just use the other ice skill)

There's a few other minor events I found (like in the cave, if the jellyfish enemy attack the girl, it'll start raping her, after 2 attacks she'll be horny and you can take her to the inn at town for sex if you've got enough intimacy)
But since those don't appear in the recollection room I didn't care too much for it ' 3' (giant building to the left of school, '3rd floor')

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just wondering if the text in the game suggest the girls are virgins or not as i have hot gotten to the H part yet.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Just wondering if the text in the game suggest the girls are virgins or not as i have hot gotten to the H part yet.
All are virgins iirc . -. although I don't think there's any virgin blood shown ever.

I only played rape route and it was...not pleasant to say the least :(
After raping Feena (green hair) and join the rapist club.
You proceed to find a special ore that seal magic, collar the fire girl (Chika) with it
Feena get pumped for milk...until her breast is a massive size
Chika get trained to be a 'dog'

Someone mentioned you can prostitute Elis (pink hair) and Rel (purple hair, require knowing that she's pretending to be a guy YES SPOILER) only during rape route, but those aren't that great of a scene either ' 3' (one part scat, the rest eh, kinda NTR but given how the scene went I didn't get that rage from things I'd consider 'real' NTR)

Then when they went after Mia (brown hair), she did get betrayed by you, who at this point explain how you've gone into such a dark path (roughly, you want to crush things you find beautiful, in a sort of twisted form of love)
After the raping, the club then drag her to the hidden base, only to have her tear off the anti-magic collar (and saying something about her having such countermeasuer against anti-mage items, as well as a spell to steel her mind from breaking under things like rape)
She then blast off all the other peons, let out Chika, who goes powerup mode and blast you for over 9000 damage (or was it 1000 in game, either way you're so fucking dead)
Your last word was "Migoto"(something akin to 'splendid') before dropping dead.

After that in the epilogue is Feena and Chika talking about how she's been after that...milking...then Chika went alone, meet up with a dog, and when it jumps on her she scold it for doing that in area with people around.
Then she comment how the hill behind school should have nobody...and they walk away (yes she ends up being addicted to dog sex, alternatively it could be that she used the 'everyone think of you as dog' spell on you and now you're like a weird pair of lover .- .)

END OF RAPE ROUTE and begin newgame+
EDIT: Apparently what I got was Chika's ending for that route, there's actually 3 other possibilities there O o
1. Chika route via normal game ending
2. Mia route (if I lose to her)
3. Corrupt end (if you beat both)

EDIT: Another reason why I didn't like this game as much.
There's no harem route

Last edited:

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does anyone have a save I could steal? The choices are killing me, but the CG looks good.

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Guys... any tips for winning against the 3 guys in the green girl basement event? Barely damaging any of them at all... =/

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Guys... any tips for winning against the 3 guys in the green girl basement event? Barely damaging any of them at all... =/
Spend some time leveling a bit so you have enough CP to equip necessary skills (there's also apparently ways to get permanent +stat items. -. I'm too lazy to look it up though).

What I used when I fought them was:
Level 15 (I did grind a bit while trying to get Rel's bathing scene)
a mace with +int
shield
all accessories are either +3 defense or +3 int

skill:
Defense 3
Int 3
As many HP as I could stack.
2nd Ice spell (hit 3 times)

Then just spam ice skills, it should be doing over 100 damage per hit at this point.

If you're lucky, you can take out the right most guy right away (he has def-ignoring attack and thus the most troublesome, the wizard on the left with his +attack buff the 2nd most annoying)
You might need to use MP potion once during the fight but that's it.

The game is a bit tricky in that you need to counter things at times (like equipping a lot of fire resist effects to not get one-shot by Chika during the evil route's final event)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah, i just learned ice magic till i got the "hit all" spell.

pretty sure i oneshotted those guys. no idea how i got my magic damage so high... i barely even understand what i am doing.

so... what was this "matching game" mentioned?

i'm still trying to befriend purple-hair girl but its slow going.

if i could just buy chocolate for her or something it would be ok, but having to hunt it in the cave is taking forever, and you can only do the "questions" like three times a day.

and i'm mostly savescumming my way past those.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

yeah, i just learned ice magic till i got the "hit all" spell.

pretty sure i oneshotted those guys. no idea how i got my magic damage so high... i barely even understand what i am doing.

so... what was this "matching game" mentioned?

i'm still trying to befriend purple-hair girl but its slow going.

if i could just buy chocolate for her or something it would be ok, but having to hunt it in the cave is taking forever, and you can only do the "questions" like three times a day.

and i'm mostly savescumming my way past those.
Outside of the repeatable gifting, there's 4 methods of getting better favor:
1. Talk to them in the morning (mentioned as being the highest gain apparently), Rel will be in the first hallway or in the library to the left in the morning.
2. "Talk" and choose correct response
3. Play game (Minesweeper for most, there's Yoln the prostitute that plays Othello instead 'A ')
4. At the end of the day, go home together and get one more "Talk" effect

Just be careful about talking to Rel after 2nd class, sometimes she'll just give you a Yes/No option that either make you two go home together or reduce favor.

As for finding gifts:
If you've defeated the bandit on the road before (not as bad as the 3 rapists, but I'd recommend bringing another character along at least) then you'll have access to the port town with better equipment sold there.
And in the middle of the town is a merchant that give you one random gift for 200g, you can repeat about 5 times per day (not sure if his gifts are only low/medium quality, but I've never gotten anything that'd be 'great' effect at least)

.- . I'll probably play it to find some of those events for the +stat items next time.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Links on the first post appears to be version 1.00, according to the included readme file. Does anyone have a newer version?

clownyxx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Links on the first post appears to be version 1.00, according to the included readme file. Does anyone have a newer version?
it's too big of a file for me to upload, but i will give u the site where i found it on a korean website

5siri.iptime.org/xe/index.php?mid=supply

Press enter when you got the Warning page at the bottom. the press Play
Find New!剣と魔法のイムドリア somewhere probably on the second page
Then Press NEW! 검마법 1.05 다운로드.

GashbellBig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They might delete it already.... I can't find it nowhere. But anyway, I might buy the game myself so I can post it here once I did.
I think the newest version is 1.07 now.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

it's too big of a file for me to upload, but i will give u the site where i found it on a korean website

5siri.iptime.org/xe/index.php?mid=supply

Press enter when you got the Warning page at the bottom. the press Play
Find New!剣と魔法のイムドリア somewhere probably on the second page
Then Press NEW! 검마법 1.05 다운로드.
Thanks a lot.
I'm still downloading it with abysmal speed though.

Game is easy since you have pretty much unlimited time, as long as you don't trigger the wrong event at the wrong time.
However, the content is just so-so. It has width but it lacks the depth. Like each girl has a long conversation bank, but only limited reaction to your response.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks a lot.
I'm still downloading it with abysmal speed though.

Game is easy since you have pretty much unlimited time, as long as you don't trigger the wrong event at the wrong time.
However, the content is just so-so. It has width but it lacks the depth. Like each girl has a long conversation bank, but only limited reaction to your response.
I think it's at least above what we find on average (in term of contents at least)

You're about right on widths comment though, it's got a LOT of scenes (ranging from prostituting your friend, raping them, being lover, etc) but doesn't really go far into it (unless you're in a route, like evil route there's 4 endings but pretty much the first half of that route is always the same, rape Feena, rape Chika, train Chika, THEN you can opt for different ending)

Now if only they'd make the recollection room actually cover everything so it's easier to know if there's any scene you're missing...especially since they seem to have added quite a bit of new scenes in the new version.