What's new

ToonPimp Site/Forum Down?

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
This morning, it appears that toonpimps site and forum are both down... Did he throw in the towel? Make good on all those promises? Didn't allocate enough donations for site upkeep? Any ideas?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Re: ToonPimp Site/Forum Down?

I'm just going to assume it's temporary until proven otherwise.

Of course, if he actually is stepping down, it would be a shame to let what's already been made for Kunoichi Kaos and Cracklevania 2 (or w/e the one with the red lizard girl is) go to waste.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

If I remember right, his forum moved. I don't know where to, however.

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

GAME OVER YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

From what I saw myself, Tp threw in the towel.

Not completely, but he's not making games for free anymore. He took down the link to the forum (but typing in the url still works) and is now trying to get a paysite up and running. He's also banned a couple people for calling him out on it.

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

From what I saw myself, Tp threw in the towel.

Not completely, but he's not making games for free anymore. He took down the link to the forum (but typing in the url still works) and is now trying to get a paysite up and running. He's also banned a couple people for calling him out on it.
Multi-fail.

TP's site is currently up, as is his forum, and links to it. In reference to the start of this thread and suggestions he's given up his site as "throwing in the towel", he hasn't.

(Though that isn't to say he won't be stopping making free games still. Already commented that in other threads though, including suggestions what ULMF should do in response.)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

So I've been seeing a lot of posts about Toonpimp's forum and site being closed down. Can someone explain what they mean by that? As soon as you guys said that, I went to check myself but everything was fine. Plus what Kathy said is completely correct; he hasn't done anything so far.