What's new

RPG RPG Maker [とらいあんぐる! / Triangle!] 淫魔ネムのChuChu精液探検記 / Succubus Nemu's Kissy Cummy Sexpedition Log(RJ202392, RE202392)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 淫魔ネムのChuChu精液探検記 / Succubus Nemu's Kissy Cummy Sexpedition Log (RJ202392)

I'm getting the feeling I have to do 2 different runs to get all CGs, is there a New Game+ feature of sorts?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm getting the feeling I have to do 2 different runs to get all CGs, is there a New Game+ feature of sorts?
after ending and 2nd play, in hscene room click bear then talk to new succubus can all hscene on

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seems i was too late for this one, mega link is dead :/

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
any working links? Please
https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/2374-read-before-posting
Re: Read Before Posting Games

Regarding Link Requests

Just so you guys know, I'm going to start deleting posts that are just requests for links to games. From now on, it is the responsibility of the topic creator to provide the link and, if for whatever reason the link cannot be posted in the topic, it will again be the topic creator's responsibility to send out PMs to whoever wants it. Of course, if other members want to provide a link, feel free to post in the topic that you'll be willing to hand out links.

That being said, those who wish to receive these links are NOT to make a post about it in the thread. They are to directly PM the topic creator/other link providers to ask.

I'm going to start deleting posts like these and if I start recognizing your name because of how many times I've had to delete your post, I'm going to recommend a ban on your account.

If the post is about something like, "the link is down!" though, I'm fine with it. How else are they going to know?

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/2374-read-before-posting
Re: Read Before Posting Games

Regarding Link Requests

Just so you guys know, I'm going to start deleting posts that are just requests for links to games. From now on, it is the responsibility of the topic creator to provide the link and, if for whatever reason the link cannot be posted in the topic, it will again be the topic creator's responsibility to send out PMs to whoever wants it. Of course, if other members want to provide a link, feel free to post in the topic that you'll be willing to hand out links.

That being said, those who wish to receive these links are NOT to make a post about it in the thread. They are to directly PM the topic creator/other link providers to ask.

I'm going to start deleting posts like these and if I start recognizing your name because of how many times I've had to delete your post, I'm going to recommend a ban on your account.

If the post is about something like, "the link is down!" though, I'm fine with it. How else are they going to know?
Thats some Bullshit right there. Also thats New, ULMF wasnt like that, what tha heck happend to this site?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Thats some Bullshit right there. Also thats New, ULMF wasnt like that, what tha heck happend to this site?
well it was posted in 12th April 2013, 10:39 - rather i think you just never bothered to actually read it

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
well it was posted in 12th April 2013, 10:39 - rather i think you just never bothered to actually read it
1st Time Any Mod has ever Quote me becaue i asked for links, So yeah, IT IS NEW, that or no one cared until this year.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Do you not remember the number of times DarkFire complained about having to clean up threads that were choked by people begging for links?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's up on Nyaa anyway, if you search for RJ202392

I do hope unpacking it isn't a chore though.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Someone made a , and it's copy protected.

Status
Not open for further replies.