What's new

ACT [トラクトリ ] 大センカ (RJ407819)

habama1

Reputation score
DLsite link:
Hentai Vampire Survivors, game is fun. You have to survive for 20 waves and defend a town from being overrun, if a boss reaches a town you will instantly lose. You level up and get to choose upgrades:first row is for projectile abilities, 2nd row is passives i think, 3rd is for structures that you can place
Game over content though for 4 characters, light on the H side. There is clothing damage

Controls:
Arrow keys to move
Z dash iirc?
C to place buildings
Esc for Menu

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Played it like Vampire Survivors and lost in 2 minutes because it's also a Tower Defense and the boss runs towards the town like he's on crack cocaine.

It's missing stuff that makes it good as a VS-like (and the basic enemies are too freaking fast at 0 upgrades), while also not having a lot of H content that makes it good as a H-game.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I swear, this artist has so much potential for great game art but he keeps ending up making or creating for the most unambitious titles.

Swayde

Lurker
Reputation score
Hentai VS, but some items are blatantly better than some, and the game bugs out if you go past lvl 99, so you can't use ANY item that buffs EXP or makes enemies faster

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hentai VS, but some items are blatantly better than some, and the game bugs out if you go past lvl 99, so you can't use ANY item that buffs EXP or makes enemies faster
reaching lv 99 is when you win the stage... but it's bugged in v1.00.
Bug corrected in v1.01.

Sadly there only 1 h-scene (with text) and one animation per girl.

Mick2000

Reputation score
got v1.01 over here, doesn't seem to have been fix here, though i somehow manage to clear a single fight with level 98, very close.
already have the v1.02 but haven't tried if it actually been fixed.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
games been fun, I just wish I knew what I was buying from the store, or what the pickups did, it would surely help me beat level 3, cause yikes thats impossible if I dont know the right stuff to use.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
games been fun, I just wish I knew what I was buying from the store, or what the pickups did, it would surely help me beat level 3, cause yikes thats impossible if I dont know the right stuff to use.
Not sure what kind of phone you have but with my note 20 I can use bixby to translate the text on the screen and make almost an AR overlay. I'm surprised there isn't some sort of program that uses screen capture to translate.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Not sure what kind of phone you have but with my note 20 I can use bixby to translate the text on the screen and make almost an AR overlay. I'm surprised there isn't some sort of program that uses screen capture to translate.
There are, there's sugoi translator, ztranslate, screen translator, universal game translator come to mind right now

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
There are, there's sugoi translator, ztranslate, screen translator, universal game translator come to mind right now
Wait seriously? I'm surprised I haven't seen it mentioned. Usually all the options I've seen so far was from injection methods.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Wait seriously? I'm surprised I haven't seen it mentioned. Usually all the options I've seen so far was from injection methods.
few engines support injection methods, like only rpg maker stuff and unity and that's about it i think?
games like this that are made in who knows what fucking engine usually are not supported by any injection tools, and neither are VNs. Sometimes they're even in-house engines so ye XD. Now, there's another problem, the thing with a game that has pixel-art style fonts is that OCR fucks up a lot too, like with this one some OCRs could struggle more, or like with games by mosabox too, etc

Mick2000

Reputation score

so dev announce that they gonna make DLC for this game.... here i thought the artist could now return to focus on his Udonge game he drop long ago for this

dan_5858

Reputation score
Anyone have any tips on which character and item pickups to go for?

So far the devil mage seems good with the fire cape. But I haven't gotten very far yet.

Mick2000

Reputation score
when you gone far enough, literally everything works.
for example, i pick the blizzard, along with other passive that boost recharge speed, range, and number of shot. boom i got the whole map covered with no problem

dan_5858

Reputation score
when you gone far enough, literally everything works.
for example, i pick the blizzard, along with other passive that boost recharge speed, range, and number of shot. boom i got the whole map covered with no problem
Thanks for the reply. Would it be possible to post a screenshot of these particular items? I've used google translate to cover some, but it's hard to keep track. xD

Mick2000

Reputation score
Thanks for the reply. Would it be possible to post a screenshot of these particular items? I've used google translate to cover some, but it's hard to keep track. xD
DS03.png DS02.png DS01.png
tomato make weapon cooldown shorter
necklace thing increase weapon fire count
hammer increase the weapon range

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Basically, all character can win if you up them the right way. Some are harder at start (the first girl, with her short reach with her sword for exemple).
But by chossing the right upgrade, you can basically kill everything without doing much (or nothing at all even).

Every character as her own orientation : some got more weapon slot, other more structure slot and other more accessories.
The main problem at higher difficulty (well, the 2 nd and 3rd map) is to chose the right accessories and structures. That's where the Japanese barrier is killing you. Get the wrong passive for your weapon set and you're doomed to lose :(

dan_5858

Reputation score
Any idea what the difference between attack speed and weapon cooldown is? To me, both imply a shorter period between attacks, but there's 2 different items.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Any idea what the difference between attack speed and weapon cooldown is? To me, both imply a shorter period between attacks, but there's 2 different items.
it's literally in the name
Attack Speed make the weapon faster, for example the tower that shot arrow, it gonna shot faster. or the black hole that loli demon got, the black hole will move faster
Weapon Cooldown make the weapon recharge faster for the next shot

dan_5858

Reputation score
Oh yes, I see. One is how frequently the ability is cast, and the other is how quickly the damage ticks while it is on the enemy.