What's new

ACT [トラクトリ ] 大センカ (RJ407819)

peanut666666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's hard to tell what some items do. Let alone the buildings. I've had trouble getting sugoi translator and ztranslator to work. :(

I've very much enjoyed this game.
It's lacking in hentai content, but the gamplay itself is fun IMO.

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
attention folks, Daisenka DLC finally released

launch commemoration cut the DLC prize by 30% and only cost 77 yen

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
this game also gonna be released in Steam. It seems to be getting some English too based on the descriptions

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
playing that new DLC, but one of the dlc things is locked behind beating the third stage, and that stage is just super brutal, alongside all the other new items added and im overwhelmed on how I can kill the bossess fast enough before they insta kill me. I stick with the evil succubus girl but I dunno if her weapon alone can help me here.

Mick2000

Reputation score
playing that new DLC, but one of the dlc things is locked behind beating the third stage, and that stage is just super brutal, alongside all the other new items added and im overwhelmed on how I can kill the bossess fast enough before they insta kill me. I stick with the evil succubus girl but I dunno if her weapon alone can help me here.
3rd stage? the castle town stage where it more vertical and enemy easily hit your base? beat it in first try, and i beat it with witch girl that practically the slowest among them
the key is to pick combination that allow you to cover the entire map whole, weapon of choice is snow and kunai, they will cover your screen but not outside so you need to move up and down the whole game, as for passive picks those that reduce cooldown and increase weapon range size, this way both snow and kunai will cover the entire screen, as for the building i just pick random that kinda trap the enemy or kill them fast like poison swamp, sword on ground, poison fog, etc. oh and pick the research building to get EXP per second, this allow you to level up faster

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Does cheat engine to lock the base HP work? I'm doing that.

edit: nope doesn't work. Dang it.

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
Does cheat engine to lock the base HP work? I'm doing that.

edit: nope doesn't work. Dang it.
best i can recommend is infinite money, and honestly if you have maximum upgrade on everything in the shop then the whole game would be cake walk (if you understand the right field upgrade)
any save or way to unlock the gallery?
to unlock gallery you just need to lose the battle, do once for each girl, though the problem would be getting winning CG cause you do need to win but good thing the win CG is the same for every stage so you don't need to scrap 20 minute x 7 girls x 3 stage. anyway here's my full save with all gallery unlock (and cheated money)

Attachments

Mick2000

Reputation score
daisenka.PNG it did? well only the witch one cause you don't need for everyone to win it all to open the CG
also the other 3 is just endless mode for each stage

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Out on Steam:

1679123950381.jpeg

I'm considering trying it? Dunno how good the English is, but they at least translated the title screen?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Out on Steam:

View attachment 47142

I'm considering trying it? Dunno how good the English is, but they at least translated the title screen?
from the screenshot it's not MTL but not perfect (I mean, it look OK, but just the "open" button for openning the chest is written "OPNE".... Typo error are normal when typing lot of text, but such a big easy to find one, getting through proofreading ? o_O

Atsu

Reputation score
How to do Money Infinite,
1. Open The Cheat Engine.
スクリーンショット 2023-06-13 10.53.18.png
2. Search for the gold you currently have in the game by entering it into the Value: field in the image.
スクリーンショット 2023-06-13 10.55.14.png
3. A list of relevant data will appear, and you can change the number of gold you have in the game by resetting skills, etc.
スクリーンショット 2023-06-13 10.56.18.png
4. Search for the data with the same value as the changed current gold in the game among the red-colored values.
スクリーンショット 2023-06-13 10.56.47.png
5. Change the value of the found data by the amount of gold you want.
スクリーンショット 2023-06-13 10.58.07.png
6. Have a good game life!
スクリーンショット 2023-06-13 10.58.30.png

Weisshexe

Reputation score
Anyone know if the dev will have the translation on DLsite as well or only on Steam?

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Ive never seen an instance of a steam version being sold back on the dlsite, so very unlikely the translation will be added there