What's new

ACT Torenia Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Torenia Action

Jesus, Iris Action was the catalyst that got me into H Games. I look forward to wasting hours away trying to get a full gallery while beating it.

Anonimo2932

Demon Girl
Reputation score

News update in iris Acton blog, i don't know japanese

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Took a quick glance over and it says that he decided that he will make the menu simplier? Also something about changing the action part. Kinda too tired to do a full translation without google right now though. Soz. almost 5 am in japanland

Rayearth

Lurker
Reputation score

There's a new post on his dev blog. Sadly, no screenshots or art in it. The post seems to be about game over scenes, maybe the number of them in this game or something?

OP
Valgo

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There is a new post with pictures. Looks another game though. The girl wears the same clothes Iris wore but she has longer, grey hair and it seems like there are dialogue choices.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There is a new post with pictures. Looks another game though. The girl wears the same clothes Iris wore but she has longer, grey hair and it seems like there are dialogue choices.
From what google trans gave of it (and of the previous post), seem like the dev is also working on something like a spin off (or side story) of Iris action.
But auto trans being a bit broken, I can't be certain.

Either way, I'm glad to see more of Iris (I like her look more than torenia ;o )

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Didn't knew there was a sequel to be honest.

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've been waiting impatiently for this game to release, lol. Iris Action had some of the best damned game over scenes I've seen in a hentai game. At least in my opinion!

Bryanis

Reputation score

Didn't knew there was a sequel to be honest.
Well, not much revealed about the storyline of Torenia action, but from the fact you play the Blond girl from Iris action and the few info avaible in the demo, seem like more of a prequel.

As for the content of the last few topic on the dev blog, I'll prefer the opinion of someone more... competent with japanese to see what it's all about.

OP
Valgo

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

From what google trans gave of it (and of the previous post), seem like the dev is also working on something like a spin off (or side story) of Iris action.
But auto trans being a bit broken, I can't be certain.

Either way, I'm glad to see more of Iris (I like her look more than torenia ;o )
I too am more a fan of Iris so this is great news in any case. The problem with a more story driven game is the moonlanguage though, lol.

<edit> There are even more new pictures now. Seems like you can choose between rolling the dice or filling up a bar by doing something else to make your attacks hit harder or something.
I still don't understand anything but whatevs, look at the pictures yourself, yo! x)

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh man, oh man!
Has anyone noticed the new update on the blog? Such a damn hot teaser!

It looks like battles will be turn based now. If this is so, so many new possibilities muahahaha >3

Also, I'm confused. Is the author going back to Iris? If so I'll be so hyped :D

Anonimo2932

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh man, oh man!
Has anyone noticed the new update on the blog? Such a damn hot teaser!

It looks like battles will be turn based now. If this is so, so many new possibilities muahahaha >3

Also, I'm confused. Is the author going back to Iris? If so I'll be so hyped :D
i think he's making a new game and stop (i hope just for a moment) the torenia project. this game look good, but i'm afraid that he recycle all iris action scene...

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

i think he's making a new game and stop (i hope just for a moment) the torenia project. this game look good, but i'm afraid that he recycle all iris action scene...
Srsly? He's going to use the old animations on a new game?...

Well, looks like I'm on a disappointment streak this year -.-

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

Srsly? He's going to use the old animations on a new game?...

Well, looks like I'm on a disappointment streak this year -.-
Looks like there might be some new content also though.

But there's no lack of things to be disappointed about with AN-san. Their non-H RPG has been MIA since September 2014.

OP
Valgo

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New pics on the blog.
One is black and white and only shows a nude Iris, the other shows a clothed and colored Iris next to whoever that greyhaired girl from lately was.

I am not even sure if we should discuss this game here as it clearly isn't Torenia Action. But I doubt it's worth another thread either.

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i wish this game could come out and be as awesome as iris acion was

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you guys really make me curious about Iris action . :D
i'm going to search for it. :D

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm confused about the author's plans for this game. Is he really putting Torenia Action on hold to create a sequel to Iris Action instead? The last blog post about Torenia was in March. After that, all I see are pictures of the purple and silver haired girl. Does anyone know what's the current situation on this game?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm confused about the author's plans for this game. Is he really putting Torenia Action on hold to create a sequel to Iris Action instead? The last blog post about Torenia was in March. After that, all I see are pictures of the purple and silver haired girl. Does anyone know what's the current situation on this game?
Torenia action is right now on hold and the one being developed i think it's more like an rpg-battle fuck game, with the same animations as the original game if im correct.

Now let's hope dev adds more stuff or diferent animations too for enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.