ACT Torenia Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Torenia Action

Not a demo update.
It's the same demo posted to the blog that was on twitter so it is easier to find.

dxasmodeus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game looks like something I will have to check out.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, I noticed that there's a CG for losing all your HP and then getting hit with slime. I don't know if that was in the last update, but I'm having a hard time getting hit and not losing any clothes. It doesn't help that the slime does no damage.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

There are 3 cg cells that I have unlocked so far with this alpha demo thing. The top left one which is the generic game over, the top middle one, and the mosquito. The top middle one seems to be getting slimed after losing and letting one of the green worm things latch onto her boobs for a while.

TKNY

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are 3 cg cells that I have unlocked so far with this alpha demo thing. The top left one which is the generic game over, the top middle one, and the mosquito. The top middle one seems to be getting slimed after losing and letting one of the green worm things latch onto her boobs for a while.
yup I've gotten the 3 cells but the one to get hit with slime after death but with full cloth on is impossible =_= especially because slime shooting bugs are still limited.

Challenger06

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yup I've gotten the 3 cells but the one to get hit with slime after death but with full cloth on is impossible =_= especially because slime shooting bugs are still limited.
GOD DAMN IT! DON'T MESS WITH ME >:U

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think he means the images in the OP post not being in this test demo.

Those teaser images were shown some time ago, almost a year now I think. The green plant is shown in the gallery mode as having animations for both ryona and non ryona, but we have yet to see what clothes-less version look like. And by shown in the gallery, they can't be unlocked unless you manipulate the data file as someone did in the Iris Action thread, but the animations themselves are not in this demo. The only real game over sex animation so far is to have her be fully naked and lose to the red mosquito.

The gallery itself in the game is a little funky with how you select the version of the animation, not to mention you have to fumble your way through the options to enable CGs with ryona elements.
I had completely forgotten about my post, but yes that's exactly what I meant. But I see it's been updated.

TKNY

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't seem to get anything from red mosquito... it just lands on you...

Broly965

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can't seem to get anything from red mosquito... it just lands on you...
Same here, red mosquito does nothing different from the black ones. Same GOR scene too. I get her nude and nothing happens other than it sucks her blood every few seconds.

OP
Valgo

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Are you guys talking about the Sprite Animations?
The H-Scene us others are talking about are CGs. You have to lose to an enemy and then choose to end your current run of the game. Then you will see a CG. It does not work when you press Continue.

Broly965

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am really am not sure what everyone is talking about to be honest. I read that if she is fully nude when she dies to a red mosquito she gets raped. But the game over cg is the same as the black mosquito. I do click game over and not continue.

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am really am not sure what everyone is talking about to be honest. I read that if she is fully nude when she dies to a red mosquito she gets raped. But the game over cg is the same as the black mosquito. I do click game over and not continue.
It took me a while to figure it out myself, but you usually have to just lie there a bit after death till the enemy does something with her ingame (like sucking blood), before seeing the CG.
Otherwise you will get the default CG.

Game looks pretty impressive so far, though sadly the character design doesn't appeal as much to me as Iris did. Still worth following it.

poppyseed02134

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone post their save for the demo? I'm havin a hard time gettin these scenes.

Broly965

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Still get the same default cg. Is there another version of the demo or something that u guys are using?

Last edited:

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

He didn't. Last update is still September 20th. And last twitter post was January 19th.

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Exactly. How disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.