What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

Ooookay. Then I'm confused. Is there both a new version of the game and a new version of the English patch?
The patch can be easily looked up following the link on OP so you shouldn't really be getting confused. No new blog update = no new patch.

Any updates you read here, especially about added material, you should assume is for the game unless said otherwise.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

-New Monmusu Quest ADV series is also still in development. "Monster Girl Quest! 2" is the tentative title. Basic info has been covered before. New hero, new setting. Combines typical ADV and RPG gameplay elements.
So I left this thread a while ago because I am still waiting for the translations to be finished.
Question: Am I the only that wants MGQ2 to be like the original?
I really enjoyed how the original MGQ was a visual novel. There was no need for a walkthrough because you couldn't get lost(mostly). Also being a visual novel I didn't have to rely on translations as much as I do now with MGQP.

(If I miss understood the the update please tell me)

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah... I've got one version but the newest patch won't work.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I left this thread a while ago because I am still waiting for the translations to be finished.
Question: Am I the only that wants MGQ2 to be like the original?
I really enjoyed how the original MGQ was a visual novel. There was no need for a walkthrough because you couldn't get lost(mostly). Also being a visual novel I didn't have to rely on translations as much as I do now with MGQP.

I hope it too just want the story dont be too similar to the original one

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah... I've got one version but the newest patch won't work.
Dargoths translation only works on 1.02 right now.
if your talking about TT's newest patch you need 1.10 then download 1.10.01 from his blog.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Forgive me for being stupid but I can't see where there is a link on TT's website to update the game.

redx

Reputation score

Forgive me for being stupid but I can't see where there is a link on TT's website to update the game.
Damn i don't see it anymore either. maybe it was removed for 1.11?

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"ADV" is essentially another way to say VN. Or more specifically, a VN with the textbox occupying only a part of the screen, usually at the bottom. It's also being combined with some light RPG elements.
So in short, yes it's going to be more like the first MGQ. This was also confirmed in a FAQ that was posted up on the Mon110 site a few months ago.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone of you guys know where in the original game this track plays? It's very familiar but I can't quite recall where in the game I heard it.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone of you guys know where in the original game this track plays? It's very familiar but I can't quite recall where in the game I heard it.
This one is infamously known as (well for me and my friends) as the: "NPCs doing awesome things" song.

It plays a lot in part 3 during the endgame as the various groups of NPCs holding the line pull off some pretty badass things.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I guess I'll wait until another site has the full bundle of patches and game.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For those of you who don't know someone actually made an Engrish(google translate english) patch for v 1.10.01 which is quite helpful for those who are still using the 1.02 version.
For more info go to dargoth's blog and check the comments and you'll find links to the patch and how to apply it.

@krisslanza
Thanks for the info on the song and I'm sorry I'm not allowed to give rep yet, idk why though
To everyone else who thinks I posted the link just to promote the vid that wasn't it I just needed a description for it.

redx

Reputation score

For those of you who don't know someone actually made an Engrish(google translate english) patch for v 1.10.01 which is quite helpful for those who are still using the 1.02 version.
For more info go to dargoth's blog and check the comments and you'll find links to the patch and how to apply it.

@krisslanza
Thanks for the info on the song and I'm sorry I'm not allowed to give rep yet, idk why though
To everyone else who thinks I posted the link just to promote the vid that wasn't it I just needed a description for it.
i tried the machine translation patch and it was constant Crashes. if your talking about the one with EX in the name.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i tried the machine translation patch and it was constant Crashes. if your talking about the one with EX in the name.
yup the one with EX in the name but version EX0.4 c. I didn't get to play much of it yet but so far it hasn't crashed for me, I'm at the part with the phoenix feathers. And apparently a new one has been posted.

redx

Reputation score

i'll give the version a try hopefully it doesn't crash.

edit
Heh Chun-Chirp

Edit 2
Crashed at a inn GGWP.

Edit 3
70% done with the play through Machine translation is funny but sometimes its readable.

Edit 4
Beat it one crash at harpy inn. radio is so depressing.

Last edited:

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i'll give the version a try hopefully it doesn't crash.

edit
Heh Chun-Chirp

Hope it doesn't it's fixed up to the Berserker fight I assume and from what I read and maybe you read as well that it also crashes if you sleep at the inn in the other world this has also been fixed.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone confirm if Ranael and Nagael drop anything? I've killed quite a few of each with 2x drop on and I haven't gotten a single item from either.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

One of these days dargoth with finish the initial translation patch...