What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

It's nice to see the translation project still making progress. A quick look at the progress list shows there is a ton of text in this game that need to be translated. I'm pretty staggered by the amount of writing effort that went into the game.
You're right except I don't think that the work was allocated correctly. I feel like if every fight with every monster was translated first it would've created an easier base to translate the story afterwards.

The Silver Bard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You're right except I don't think that the work was allocated correctly. I feel like if every fight with every monster was translated first it would've created an easier base to translate the story afterwards.
It depends on your priorities. I'd love to see more monster scenes translated, but I can see the logic in trying to make it possible to progress through the game first.

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It depends on your priorities. I'd love to see more monster scenes translated, but I can see the logic in trying to make it possible to progress through the game first.
Then why not translate key objectives first? Rather than translate the random nonsense that the non important npcs say.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Then why not translate key objectives first? Rather than translate the random nonsense that the non important npcs say.
Going from personal experience I find it easier to translate one map at a time in rpgm then jumping around all over the place translating bits and pieces of all the maps at once...

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Going from personal experience I find it easier to translate one map at a time in rpgm then jumping around all over the place translating bits and pieces of all the maps at once...
It does sound easier, and it also allows you to send out periodical updates with the maps translated, to keep the community satisfied.

Like one map every month or so. That'd keep me going for the game's development.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It does sound easier, and it also allows you to send out periodical updates with the maps translated, to keep the community satisfied.

Like one map every month or so. That'd keep me going for the game's development.
That would make sense.

If the translators were being paid for their work.

But they're not, therefore they'll release updates whenever they feel like it, your 'satisfaction' be damned.

redx

Reputation score

That would make sense.

If the translators were being paid for their work.

But they're not, therefore they'll release updates whenever they feel like it, your 'satisfaction' be damned.
Inb4 translators get patreon.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i've killed 50 of those angels outside of alt iliasville and gotten nothing

gonna guess they dont have drops and the monsterpedia is just fucking with me

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Considering the fact that your not supposed to be able to kill them, I would say they wouldn't have drops.

redx

Reputation score

Considering the fact that your not supposed to be able to kill them, I would say they wouldn't have drops.
that and reaper weren't supposed to be killed. both were which is why they added that new dungeon. which i haven't explored wonder what it has since no one seems to talk about it.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

that and reaper weren't supposed to be killed. both were which is why they added that new dungeon. which i haven't explored wonder what it has since no one seems to talk about it.
It's a post-game grindfast pretty much, there's nothing there to do except fight to level up job/races and get the stat boost seeds from the bosses/mimics/honeypots/etc. I never got far enough to test out a superboss sadly.

Danken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I didn't follow topic recently, do we have any news about next part of Paradox release date?

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

reaper was most certainly meant to be killed.

she has drops, a full steal list and special dialogue for beating her

and that robe she drops is fucking ridiculous too

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

reaper was most certainly meant to be killed.

she has drops, a full steal list and special dialogue for beating her

and that robe she drops is fucking ridiculous too
Sure, but certainly not during the first game, when the max level cap was only 30. When you get stronger at higher levels, you can always visit where the Reaper is and try fighting her again, since that area seems like it would be relevant to visit no matter how far in the game you are (fight old bosses, maybe even new things would open up like that mysterious door).

Contrast the dead world with angels, which is encountered very early on in the game and only seems to serve the purpose of showing you shit that went down in other worlds. The enemies there show how fucked up the world became (ridiculously strong angels at the starting area), and after you learn a bit of plot then warp out, it doesn't seem like you would need to visit there anymore. Surely you can go back at higher levels and try fighting them again, but the area with the reaper is still relevant, as opposed to the 'angel's kill everyone' world.

MoshiMoshiKoishiDesu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh man
I just got my first Ranael kill. It was harder than I initially thought, even on normal. Also, the reward is very unsatisfying.

redx

Reputation score

oh man
I just got my first Ranael kill. It was harder than I initially thought, even on normal. Also, the reward is very unsatisfying.
just get battlemaster and spam Crazy time.

edit: oh wow the labyrinth is pretty hard but sylph seems to be doing 13k a cast so that works.
i might have to explore more its kind of interesting.

never thought Coin toss would be effective its a base 3000 damage no matter what.

Last edited:

Overt_Ninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody got any tips on what jobs Alice and Sonya should go for? I've almost finished mastering their first basic job so I'm wondering what to do next with them.

redx

Reputation score

Not picking Glorious Angel instead wow.
i'm probably level thief for the evasion buff then start leveling healing for early game. she should get access to a ton of race trees if i remember correctly.

also you can perma stun with the 3 imps with trance. they are very very good early.
keep killing the big boobed one till she joins then talk to each of them in town.

i'd also capture jack o Lantern since her early game magic damage is epic. she dies easily pure glass cannon.
shes in the forest but thats like level 7-12 i think?

Sonya i have no clue. since she had Human race i tossed her away very quickly.

Last edited: