What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

darkrave

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

any news on how the second part is going in production?

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Favorite Monster Girls (excluding Alice, 1 being the most liked):

1. Minotauros
2. Ghost Girl
3. Page 17
4. Lamp Genie
5. Slimegirl

Least Favorites (1 being the least liked):

1. Suck Vore
2. Chimera Dryad
3. Anglerfish Girl
4. Sphinx
5. Medusa

This game ended so abruptly, I was honestly sad when it said it was over. I am missing a couple of entries in the encyclopedia. Not really sure how to get them either. If anyone could help me with them, they are the one after twin fairies, which I assume is the three other fairies you can avoid fighting, one after the scorpion girl, and one after gnome, which I understand you have to get evaluated a certain number of times.

I noticed that on their page, they have the Heavenly Knight which wasn't introduced in part one. She looks pretty awesome.

There are also images of some of the newer monsters, and it seems they've given Luka a slightly older look.

Did anyone else notice that Lamp Genie is not included in the encyclopedia? Is she the one after scorpion girl?

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

1. Minotauros
2. Ghost Girl
3. Page 17
4. Lamp Genie
5. Slimegirl

1. Suck Vore
2. Chimera Dryad
3. Anglerfish Girl
4. Sphinx
5. Medusa

This game ended so abruptly, I was honestly sad when it said it was over. I am missing a couple of entries in the encyclopedia. Not really sure how to get them either. If anyone could help me with them, they are the one after twin fairies, which I assume is the three other fairies you can avoid fighting, one after the scorpion girl, and one after gnome, which I understand you have to get evaluated a certain number of times.

I noticed that on their page, they have the Heavenly Knight which wasn't introduced in part one. She looks pretty awesome.

There are also images of some of the newer monsters, and it seems they've given Luka a slightly older look.

Did anyone else notice that Lamp Genie is not included in the encyclopedia? Is she the one after scorpion girl?

after twin fairies, fight the purple fairy and her two friends.
lamp genie is after scorpion. meybe you should lose to it once? or fight it if u haven't.
and yea after gnome, evaluate by angel 50 times

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

1. Minotauros
2. Ghost Girl
3. Page 17
4. Lamp Genie
5. Slimegirl

1. Suck Vore
2. Chimera Dryad
3. Anglerfish Girl
4. Sphinx
5. Medusa
My fav (of course excluding Alice):
1. Alma Elma
2. Arachne
3. Tarantula Girl
4. Mummy Girl
5. Jelly Fish Girl

Least:
1. Zombie Girl
2. Zombie Group Girl
3. Gnome Rape Scene (I love Gnome personality, not the rape scene ~.~ )
4. Suck Vore
5. Lamp Genie

After the twin fairy, Luca stepped on a fairy, if you don't apologize to her, she will call out her friends to fight you. After the scorpion is the Lamp Genie, give in to the tempataion to fight her. After Gnome is the goddess, if you evaluate 50 times, she will give you a handjob.

Don't worry, the fourth heavenly knight, the slime queen will be in the second part game. Maybe in Undine Cave.

The Lamp Genie were included in encyclopedia if you fight her.

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you not like the Lamp Genie? Must be the clouds or snake mouth or something. Well, to each their own.

I honestly got sad when the game ended. That's how much I liked it. I'm interested to see other people's favorite and least liked girls. See if we have similarities. Show some love for the Ghost Girl too.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guess I'll post my faves as well.
Excluding Alice from the list cause she's Alice.

Favorite(In no particular order):
1.Granberia(Well, her theme mostly got to me, she is pretty badass)
2.Harpy Queen
3.Crab Girl(Something about her got to me, I'm not sure what. I guess some extra points goes to her just cause she's the only girl that doesn't directly kill Luka/make Luka a breeding slave)
4.Slime Girl
5.Alma Elma

Least(In no particular order as well):
1.Sea Anemone Girl(I know it's underwater but still, she was quite bizarre as hell)
2.Suck Vore(Even though it used to be a woman...not too fond of it at all)
3.Leech Girl
4.Zombie Girls+Group
5.Angerfish Girl

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you not like the Lamp Genie? Must be the clouds or snake mouth or something. Well, to each their own.

I honestly got sad when the game ended. That's how much I liked it. I'm interested to see other people's favorite and least liked girls. See if we have similarities. Show some love for the Ghost Girl too.
:) I just don't like a girl with a turban :) and yes, i feel odd with the snake mouth in her lower body.

And yes, when the game ended, i too were sad, that's a prove that we love the game so much. So i'm really waiting for the second part, because they will be a bunch of succubus (my fav monster girl).

Btw, since hongfire were died since many weeks, RogueTranslator made a blogspot to update the MGQ and the translation:

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

:) I just don't like a girl with a turban :) and yes, i feel odd with the snake mouth in her lower body.

And yes, when the game ended, i too were sad, that's a prove that we love the game so much. So i'm really waiting for the second part, because they will be a bunch of succubus (my fav monster girl).

Btw, since hongfire were died since many weeks, RogueTranslator made a blogspot to update the MGQ and the translation:

5-star post for posting roguetranslator's blog.

I had no idea where to go for updates from him. I knew he went on 4chan's /d/ sometimes but.. yeah, I don't really want to just randomly go there to see if he's posting stuff.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Could someone post a save with the full cynlopedia? the saved posted earlier didn't seem to have any :O

one more thing. all my saves are gone since last time i played, HELP MEEE T.T

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Then play the game over... I mean, I don't want to sound like a dick, but after the first playthrough, it's pretty simple and easier to beat.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

that is like reading a book twice. not fun :/

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I just played the game from start to finish and ended it in about an hour, probably less. Not too shabby if you really want to recover some info. I guess someone can upload a save file too.

I got a question though, who is this Alma Elma? I haven't seen her anywhere, I just collected the Fairies, my last monster, and I got the Illias scene because of evaluations.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Papanomics: I was a bit confused on that too,I think Alma Elma is the Succubus of the Heavenly Knights, her name was translated as Arumaeruma in the patch I have unless they updated it or something.

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I got a question though, who is this Alma Elma? I haven't seen her anywhere, I just collected the Fairies, my last monster, and I got the Illias scene because of evaluations.
@Papanomics: I was a bit confused on that too,I think Alma Elma is the Succubus of the Heavenly Knights, her name was translated as Arumaeruma in the patch I have unless they updated it or something.
Yes, Alma Elma were exactly the succubus queen of the four heavenly knight. If you have play the 2nd game trial translated by RT, you should read his note in readme.txt, he will be changing a few name because they seems to be more suitable name.

Arumaeruma -> Alma Elma
Ilias Creutz -> Ilias Kreuz
San Iria -> San Ilia

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes, Alma Elma were exactly the succubus queen of the four heavenly knight. If you have play the 2nd game trial translated by RT, you should read his note in readme.txt, he will be changing a few name because they seems to be more suitable name.

Arumaeruma -> Alma Elma
Ilias Creutz -> Ilias Kreuz
San Iria -> San Ilia
Meh, Alma Elma reminds me of elmo of the seasame street, I preferred Arumaeruma :p

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm disappointed!

Oh well. I thought it was going to be something like Alma from F.E.A.R. or something...

*sigh*

Time to wait for the next one.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i dont wanna push you or anything but..

why do my save keep going away??? T_T

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

You need to make sure to only save when you get a SAVE LOCATION marker.

You have to make sure to save the game as SAVE LOCATION when the SAVE LOCATION marker comes up.

Don't save a game as:

"After beating Harpy Queen"

or

"Before faries"

You have to keep it written as SAVE LOCATION

OP
clockwork5000

clockwork5000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone post a save with the full cynlopedia? the saved posted earlier didn't seem to have any :O

one more thing. all my saves are gone since last time i played, HELP MEEE T.T
Here you go.

Just replace your save folder with this one.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any one else noticed that the akinator know who alice is?

try it!