What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

Re: Monster Girl Quest

Torotoro updated the blog with some gameplay details about Paradox. As well as two screenshots.

b.dlsite.net/RG07939/archives/51694842.html

There are no spoilers in it about MGQ3 in case you're worried about that. Here's what I could pull from the post.

- The story is feature length. It will be considerably longer than your typical Gaiden (side story).
-Monsters will appear from previous chapters, however only the main character and some popular characters will get new H-scenes
-There may be a few new H-scenes for a small number of the returning generic monsters
-There will, however, be a large number of new monsters showing up.
-Both new and old monsters can be made into companions

-When with a monster companion the enemy will use pleasure attacks against them.
-There will be a few events were you get a male companion, though he stresses that the number of male companion events is vastly outnumbered by female companions.
-When with a male companion the enemy monster uses physical attacks and/or magic against them. (In other words Luka and female companions will be the only ones who receive pleasure attacks)
-Luka will always be the victim of pleasure attacks, of course.
-There will be some monsters that use physical/magical attacks on Luka but the frequency in which they use those attacks are low.
-As you would expect, upon defeat you get raped by the monster girl.

-Both SP and MP are present. SP is consumed when you use physical skills while MP is for magic.
-SP works kind of like it would in Monmusu Quest
-In practice you start battles with half of your maximum SP
-1 point of SP is gained through normal attacks and defense, expend these to perform powerful sword attacks or activate special defensive skills.
-Acquired SP is reset back to half of your max at the start of every battle so there's no point in attempting to stockpile it for future battles. Because it always resets to half you can get a lot of use out of SP in short length battles against small fry.
-MP is consumed through the use of magic, much like any of your typical RPGs.
-You can recover MP at an inn or through consumable items. Unlike SP, MP will not reset at the start of combat. Therefore it's recommended that you use your MP sparingly against weaker enemies and save them for longer battles, like bosses.

-Now for the Job system
-The jobs are seperated into three levels. General, Senior, and Top Class.
-Illias temples act as job change facilities. You can freely change your vocation there so long as you meet the change requirements.
-Each occupation has 10 levels. Experience is earned in these jobs by defeating monsters.
-As you level up your job you will earn skills related to it.
-Once you reach level 10 you will have "mastered" that job.
-Your job will affect the base stats of the character. Some will lean towards physical proficiency, others will boost magic, and so on.
-Changing to some jobs will require an item, for example House Maid will require "Maid Permit", Nurse will require "Medical License", and Ninja will require "Oriental Book of Secrets".
-Jobs that require items can be switched to so long as you have the item. Senior positions for other jobs require mastery (level 10) of lower positions. (i.e Swordsman can become a Warrior at job level 10)
-Higher level jobs will have access to some of the lower job level's skills.
-Mastery of the Senior positions grants you access to Top Class jobs (i.e. a "Pirate" can become "King of PIrates"), however there may be some other prerequisites that you need to complete.
-There are going to be around 150 jobs in the game
-It's theoretically possible to master them all however it will take a lot of effort.

-Alongside the Job class system is "Race". Race will be attributed to your companions.
-Like the Job class system there are three Race levels. General, Senior, and Superlative.
(Examples of general race: Human, Slime, Elf, Lamia, Scylla, Succubus, Magical Beast, etc.)
-Also like the Job class system, leveling up your Race class gets you new skills. When the current Race is mastered at level 10 you can evolve to a higher level species.
-When moving to a new Race rank you can choose what your new race will specialize in.
For Example:
>Slime becomes Mega Slime. Now choose what specialization it branches into.
>-Carnivorous Slime (Attack type, a lot of skills related to consumption and digestion are mastered)
>-Slime of Healing (Healing type, learns more recovery skills)
>-Lunatic Magical Beast (Power type, a lot of techniques relating to power are acquired)
>-Speed Beast (Speed type, skills that make the best use of speed are acquired)
-The level after Senior Race classes, Superlative, work the same way.
-If you master a large number of Superlative classes of a single race you might just unlock the Queen (class I assume)...
-High mastery also means you can access races that exceed their bodily frame (i.e. Slime to Dragon, Lamia to Scylla, etc.), these are impossible to acquire at early stages.
-However, if the monster naturally supports two or more races then it can change between them much earlier. (For example: A Zombie Dragon can access both the Zombie and Dragon routes of the race system early on)
-There are around 200 race classes
-Though it is theoretically possible to master them all it would take a huge amount of effort.

-Difficulty can be adjusted at any time. From Easy to Devil/Brutal difficulty.
-Combat speed is configurable, to the point were turns end so fast you won't be able to read anything
-On the world Map you can dash by holding down a button. The speed of your dash is configurable. You can also set it to "always dash" so you don't have to hold down the button
-In conversation or battle scenes you can skip through text with the skip button. It can also be set to "Auto mode" during H-scenes.
-The game uses the random encounter system
-You can acquire accessories that lower or outright stop random encounters.

Attachments

• 4c184b62.jpg
    4c184b62.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 0
  • 9c4712c9.jpg
    9c4712c9.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

wait, female companions will be the targets of pleasure attacks?

we FINALLY gonna get some Yuri up in dis bitch? (probably text only though, unless they want to draw CG between 200 diffrent types of monster)

i need help i have no idea why but i cant do the doppleganger fight even though i have both chapter 1 and 2 monsterpedia complete

english patch for part 3 soon? Ahhh crap. Time to find a link for part 3... And find where did i stash my part 2 and 1 in my HDD.

EDIT: Zzzzz. Did a quick search and the only link i found for a torrent on the front page was taken down and anime-sharing doesn't have it too unless I am searching wrong. Torrent with 0Mb in it. Anyone can put part 3 on mega or something? THanks

Last edited:

EDIT: Zzzzz. Did a quick search and the only link i found for a torrent on the front page was taken down and anime-sharing doesn't have it too unless I am searching wrong. Torrent with 0Mb in it. Anyone can put part 3 on mega or something? THanks

The game contains loli, so it can't be shared here.

You can find it at anime-sharing, if you search for it with the Japanese title.

もんむす・くえすと!終章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~

I lost my save file after completing the 62% patch for MGQ3, anyone mind posting theirs?

-When with a monster companion the enemy will use pleasure attacks against them.

-Luka will always be the victim of pleasure attacks, of course.

These two points seem to contradict. I know it was mentioned that when Luka is with a male companion, they won't use pleasure attacks, but when he's with a female, the enemy will use them...only on Luka? Will your monster-girl friends be able to use pleasure attacks on the enemy?

I had a look at the post myself, but I'm not entirely sure how to interpret all of it.

These two points seem to contradict. I know it was mentioned that when Luka is with a male companion, they won't use pleasure attacks, but when he's with a female, the enemy will use them...only on Luka? Will your monster-girl friends be able to use pleasure attacks on the enemy?

I had a look at the post myself, but I'm not entirely sure how to interpret all of it.

I think its implied in the Monmosu setting that the whole "Critical Ecstasy" thing only works on men. Monstergirls are immune to it (given a few have orgasm'd during sex).

Male companions will only be the target of physical/magic attacks.
Female companions (i.e. Monsters girls) will be targeted by pleasure attacks. It's likely that female companions will also have pleasure attacks in their repertoire.

Whether he be with a male or female companion, Luka will be the target of pleasure attacks. There will be a few situations were enemies will use physical/magic attacks (a probable example being the Berserker Armor) against Luka but they are rare.

I lost my save file after completing the 62% patch for MGQ3, anyone mind posting theirs?

There it is,However,my save is a total mess,take what you want and erase everythin else is you are just interested at he end of the part 2 in monmusu quest III.

I wasnt so optimistic about Monmusu on RPG,but when I see that sprite quality and those pics,I feels like nostalgy and still want to play and continue my adventure with alice. x)

Rogue is already done at 6th december?Man he is so fast,I truly tought he would have done it for the 20th december...Well,we couldnt expect less from one of our favorite translator.

Last edited:

Does anyone have the file for both part 1, 2, and 3? I really want to play it. I don't have torrent but I have WinRAR. Can it be uploaded to mega.co.nz, that's the only site that works for me? With English translations :D

I'll play the whole game myself~

Sooo once the patch comes out in probably in a few or several hours, do i just put my part 2 save into part 3's save folder or something to carry over? I didnt combine all my parts by the way.

The final patch is out now

fuck, my comp crash and I lost part three :(. I can't download it from the usual areas because the links are down. fuck!

(help)

fuck, my comp crash and I lost part three :(. I can't download it from the usual areas because the links are down. fuck!

(help)

what dya mean? But i got something similar,it crashed and I lose my save just at the end so if anyone could share a save,i would be thanksfull =/

spoil in white
JUst after beating illia in the town where you meet the angel girl

I don't know how, but before it was translated, I never had trouble with Black Alice's final form, but after the translation, she kept instakilling me over and over until I got a lucky break.

Teh end! Now begins the long wait for the sequel/prequel/gaiden (whatever it is).

I don't know how, but before it was translated, I never had trouble with Black Alice's final form, but after the translation, she kept instakilling me over and over until I got a lucky break.

I had trouble with Black Alice's final form initially, but it really simple if you slow down and look at the situation. Chances are you're going all out offense and relying on the Alma/Gran/Tamamo/Erub shield but your should keep all 3 spirits up, wind/earth/water, at the same time. If you do you'll either dodge the OHKO attacks or it'll be reduced to about 1/10th.

The only record I can't really figure out... is the Disparaged by Micaela one, and the "Only Remembered Amira".

Any ideas? Given the meaning of the word disparaged, its probably not anything special but still...

Back