What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

don t know if its correct save
100% gallery works fine.

thanks. I somehow ended up with all the first and second game entries, but only the LAST half of the third game, dispite playing through the whole thing.

dunno how that happened.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In part 3 i can't seem to fine the 3rd rape scene in the Othe endings category.

What am i missing?

MistaFish

Reputation score

In part 3 i can't seem to fine the 3rd rape scene in the Othe endings category.

What am i missing?
The third rape is the
Angels
... accessible via a visit to the
San Ilia Castle's Guard Captain's Room
Not my favourite scenario, but tolerable!

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fucking bloody hell. I finally beat Black Alice on hard mode. So many cheap moves. So much isnta-death. Still can't beat Tamamo on hard. Stupid fucking heal.

Edit: Got "Monster book completed" achievement, but the "all techniques taken" in part 2 is still grayed out. Also "won while confused" is grayed out even though I already did it. Guess I'll have to wipe my data in the future and hope it doesn't bug out again. -.-

Last edited:

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

the games not really meant to be beta on hard or hell its like a struggle b4 you lose purpose.
yeah some if not most fights are winable on hard but yeah lol...

contains spoilers
i finished the game was amazing
but ill just mentioned what i feel are plot holes

1.alice attacking illias(start of the game)
....illias is the embodiment of holy energy she is as pure as your gonna get.
it was made clear that alice could not fight the angels or the machine for that matter.
so how did she punch her?
dark energy? i think they say it canceled each other out or repelled each other

Dislikes
1.Luka- because this character despite wanting coexistence is extremely racist.
he doesn't hesitate to pull his sword out to beta down a moster that just wants sex but when humans do something wrong he doesn't do shit..he doesn't attack them he sticks to words.... treating them =? that's bs luka true bs....he didn't even kill the person that killed his father...because he was a human..
yet sex is enough of a reason to harm monster girls...

2.everything related to the rules of marriage to the monster lord
marriage

A.1st of all serves no meaning to me. its just a waste of money
if you need a priest or family to tell you its ok to be with your lover...then you dont really love them...you dont need them to be accepted by others only you need to accept them....

B.that the person needs to be stronger then her.
there is NO reason for that

C.that the person needs to resist temptation....just to be raped for 3 fucking days strait!!!

this part was just ridiculous and i dont see how any of it has anything to do with what the 8th monster lord did...

3.lily-luka is a dick nuff said

==================Questions
where is the data for the Encyclopedia saved?
if noone has done so already once i get 100% monsters,moves,rape scenes ect then id upload the file if needed.

can the file from the 1st question in part 3 cover all of the encyclopedia?or do i need it from each part?

after combining do i still need to keep the part 1-2 to play the full game?
=====================closing
after a 100% file is available for people ill be done with the game and delete it with all 3 parts taking over 7 gigs id like to remove it :3

all you need to know about mgq

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If I remember, Alice said she had the angel halo so she can wack Ilias on the face with it. Which also was the reason why Ilias didn't attend Luca's hero ritual thingy cause she didn't want to go down there looking like she got bitch slapped.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the games not really meant to be beta on hard or hell its like a struggle b4 you lose purpose.
Are you joking? I've beaten every single enemy except for Tamamo on hard mode and I know there are plenty of people who beat her on hard mode. Every single enemy can be beaten on hard mode. It's just a matter of planning out your attacks and know how the enemy will attack.

Blindone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Edit: Got "Monster book completed" achievement, but the "all techniques taken" in part 2 is still grayed out. Also "won while confused" is grayed out even though I already did it. Guess I'll have to wipe my data in the future and hope it doesn't bug out again. -.-
I have the same problem with the "all techniques taken" one, apparently the problem comes from the English patch and has been fixed in the latest version.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Are you joking? I've beaten every single enemy except for Tamamo on hard mode and I know there are plenty of people who beat her on hard mode. Every single enemy can be beaten on hard mode. It's just a matter of planning out your attacks and know how the enemy will attack.
i sorta wish all the bosses on hard are on the same level as nanabi on hard... so basically even if you do everything right, there's still a chance of getting screwed over. A lot of the bosses felt rather.... easy

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i sorta wish all the bosses on hard are on the same level as nanabi on hard... so basically even if you do everything right, there's still a chance of getting screwed over. A lot of the bosses felt rather.... easy
I wish the final boss was you know, actually challenging. The only way you can really lose in it, is by being too impatient or skipping the finishing move. I honestly had more trouble fighting a lot of the weaker enemies on normal than fighting the final boss. The only boss I had any real trouble was in part 3 was Black Alice's final form. Half of her attacks will 1-shot you and you can't skip the text because of it. It makes the fight a lot slower than my patience can handle when I'm forced to read every one of her attacks just to avoid a 1-hit-k.o.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I wish the final boss was you know, actually challenging. The only way you can really lose in it, is by being too impatient or skipping the finishing move. I honestly had more trouble fighting a lot of the weaker enemies on normal than fighting the final boss. The only boss I had any real trouble was in part 3 was Black Alice's final form. Half of her attacks will 1-shot you and you can't skip the text because of it. It makes the fight a lot slower than my patience can handle when I'm forced to read every one of her attacks just to avoid a 1-hit-k.o.
That's because the final boss is more of a long, scripted sequence. It was cinematic, not challenging - that was Black Alice before.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's because the final boss is more of a long, scripted sequence. It was cinematic, not challenging - that was Black Alice before.

I know that, but they could've at least made 1 of her forms actually difficult. Both fights were easy and disappointing. They felt kind of anticlimactic. Black Alice on the other hand had a feeling of triumph over beating probably one of the hardest to beat enemies in the game. I guess it's just me though.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

***SPOILERS!!***

it was made clear that alice could not fight the angels or the machine for that matter.
Illias isn't the embodiment of holy energy, she made the angels of pure holy energy though that really doesn't mean she's completely made of it herself, if I make a clay statue that doesn't mean I'm made of clay (also she was holding the angel halo at the time, which could have been the thing that allowed her to punch Illias)

Dislikes
he doesn't hesitate to pull his sword out to beta down a moster that just wants sex but when humans do something wrong he doesn't do shit..he doesn't attack them he sticks to words.... treating them =? that's bs luka true bs....he didn't even kill the person that killed his father...because he was a human..
He doesn't attack humans because his sword cannot seal them, he can attack monsters because it doesn't actually harm them, it just renders them incapable of violence, that's actually kind of a key point in the story....

He doesn't kill a single monster or human in the entire story, he sticks to this philosophy even for the person that killed his father, his actions are all aimed to prevent further harm, including talking down other humans or sealing monsters into a more harmless form, also note that he was actually ABOUT to kill the person that killed his father (if you chose that option) and Alice stops him and reminds him of what he truly values (also petrifying the guy as opposed to killing him)

marriage

A.1st of all serves no meaning to me. its just a waste of money
if you need a priest or family to tell you its ok to be with your lover...then you dont really love them...you dont need them to be accepted by others only you need to accept them....

B.that the person needs to be stronger then her.
there is NO reason for that

C.that the person needs to resist temptation....just to be raped for 3 fucking days strait!!!

this part was just ridiculous and i dont see how any of it has anything to do with what the 8th monster lord did...
I'm pretty sure the characters themselves note how the rules are total bollocks, though it's rooted in the fact that a in a good relationship both parties are equals therefore one cannot be a brutishly strong monster-lord and the other a wimpy human, I can give more explanation for pages on end, but it'd be rather pointless, suffice to say their "demands" of Luka are quite reasonable (including the resisting temptation bit, they want to ensure Luka has sex with Alice out of love, not lust)
3.lily-luka is a dick nuff said
Why? Because she was eaten? I'm pretty sure Luka knew nothing about that, he even told the girl that ate her that "you haven't killed anybody yet" or maybe I just missed some detail?

Last edited:

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Blog update today. Once again here's my quick translation as well as pictures of three new monsters he posted.

A high ranking mimic who pounces on those who open the treasure chest. This usually leads to combat. However, it seems like this mimic is willing to negotiate. If you stick your penis in the keyhole and can endure for three minutes, it is said you will obtain the treasure within. Few adventurers actually manage to endure, however, and quickly offer up their cum.

Captain Bonnie, the leader of the "Fish Pirates". She is the self-proclaimed descendant of the Pirate Queen Rosa, who once ruled the Seven Seas. The validity of those claims is uncertain. Though she dreams to hold the title of Pirate Queen her pirate crew is still relatively small and weak. If you cooperate with her and her pirates the Navy will become your enemy.

The Seven Seas are defended by marines, who make up the Navy. Though weak on their own they make a formidable force in numbers. If you cooperate with the Navy you can expect offers of ships, personnel, and materials. However, hostility with the pirates is unavoidable as a Navy supporter.

- All characters have an "occupation" and a "race".
Here are a few examples.

>Luka
>Occupation: Brave Apprentice
>Race: Human

>Slime Girl
>Occupation: Thief
>Race: Slime Girl

>Imp
>Occupation: Wizard
>Race: Imp

Changing occupation is easy, changing race is a different story.

- Male characters (excluding Luka) will not be targeted by pleasure attacks. They also cannot learn pleasure attacks (Luka can't learn any either).
Amira is also not affected by pleasure attacks, and she will not learn any

- Hero and companion names cannot be changed. Sorry, but due to some problems it caused during development the option couldn't be implemented.

- Luka cannot be removed from the party. This was a design decision.

- New Game+ is possible, allowing you to collect any valuable items you missed and so on. Your equipment, levels, skills, occupations, races, and companions can be carried over. At the end you can also select what's carried over and what gets reset in your new game. If you do reset there aren't any carryover points like the Tales series, you'll be playing with a clean slate.

- Keyboard only operation is possible. I (Torotoro) played and tested with just the keyboard.

- There are a lot of returning monsters. However, barring a few exceptions, new scenes for them are few. Hard to say but for development purposes the use of monsters from previous works mean more monsters overall. Main characters and popular monsters will get new scenes. Also there are new monsters, the number of which far exceed what people are probably imagining.

- Like Monmusu quest, this will be divided into three chapters. This will ease production but the biggest factor for this decision lies in capacity and volume (play time). Because it's currently terrifying/amazing.

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope we get a lot of new art from Arekishi. Giant breasted lolis are easily my favorite things.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Blog update today. Once again here's my quick translation as well as pictures of three new monsters he posted.

A high ranking mimic who pounces on those who open the treasure chest. This usually leads to combat. However, it seems like this mimic is willing to negotiate. If you stick your penis in the keyhole and can endure for three minutes, it is said you will obtain the treasure within. Few adventurers actually manage to endure, however, and quickly offer up their cum.

Captain Bonnie, the leader of the "Fish Pirates". She is the self-proclaimed descendant of the Pirate Queen Rosa, who once ruled the Seven Seas. The validity of those claims is uncertain. Though she dreams to hold the title of Pirate Queen her pirate crew is still relatively small and weak. If you cooperate with her and her pirates the Navy will become your enemy.

The Seven Seas are defended by marines, who make up the Navy. Though weak on their own they make a formidable force in numbers. If you cooperate with the Navy you can expect offers of ships, personnel, and materials. However, hostility with the pirates is unavoidable as a Navy supporter.

- All characters have an "occupation" and a "race".
Here are a few examples.

>Luka
>Occupation: Brave Apprentice
>Race: Human

>Slime Girl
>Occupation: Thief
>Race: Slime Girl

>Imp
>Occupation: Wizard
>Race: Imp

Changing occupation is easy, changing race is a different story.

- Male characters (excluding Luka) will not be targeted by pleasure attacks. They also cannot learn pleasure attacks (Luka can't learn any either).
Amira is also not affected by pleasure attacks, and she will not learn any

- Hero and companion names cannot be changed. Sorry, but due to some problems it caused during development the option couldn't be implemented.

- Luka cannot be removed from the party. This was a design decision.

- New Game+ is possible, allowing you to collect any valuable items you missed and so on. Your equipment, levels, skills, occupations, races, and companions can be carried over. At the end you can also select what's carried over and what gets reset in your new game. If you do reset there aren't any carryover points like the Tales series, you'll be playing with a clean slate.

- Keyboard only operation is possible. I (Torotoro) played and tested with just the keyboard.

- There are a lot of returning monsters. However, barring a few exceptions, new scenes for them are few. Hard to say but for development purposes the use of monsters from previous works mean more monsters overall. Main characters and popular monsters will get new scenes. Also there are new monsters, the number of which far exceed what people are probably imagining.

- Like Monmusu quest, this will be divided into three chapters. This will ease production but the biggest factor for this decision lies in capacity and volume (play time). Because it's currently terrifying/amazing.
Huh. It kinda sounds like you'll be making branching decisions this time around. Like, siding with the Pirates vs siding with the Navy.

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Huh. It kinda sounds like you'll be making branching decisions this time around. Like, siding with the Pirates vs siding with the Navy.
With the implementation of New Game+ that could very well be the case. It'd be a nice feature.

Shadowlyger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He doesn't attack humans because his sword cannot seal them, he can attack monsters because it doesn't actually harm them, it just renders them incapable of violence, that's actually kind of a key point in the story....
Actually, Angel Halo can totally seal humans. A bunch of guys attack you in Yamatai before you fight Yamata no Orochi and you can choose to clobber them with Death Sword Chaos Star. They get sealed into scarecrows.

However, humans are vastly more frail than monsters, and most of the time they aren't trying to attack him like so many monsters do. Any human that IS stupid enough to attack Luka directly promptly gets their ass kicked, much like any monster stupid enough to attack him directly.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually, Angel Halo can totally seal humans. A bunch of guys attack you in Yamatai before you fight Yamata no Orochi and you can choose to clobber them with Death Sword Chaos Star. They get sealed into scarecrows.

However, humans are vastly more frail than monsters, and most of the time they aren't trying to attack him like so many monsters do. Any human that IS stupid enough to attack Luka directly promptly gets their ass kicked, much like any monster stupid enough to attack him directly.
the interesting thing is that the someone asked torotoro if humans sealed forms reflect there inner nature and I think his reply was "maybe"

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what?

your grammar is so bad i can't even tell what you are saying.

contains spoilers
not really

Did you miss the part where alice having a weapon that can wound angels is a MASSIVE plot point?

like, the biggest plot point in the entire series?

Dislikes
... this, i have to see.

monster-girls regularly fuck their victims to death, so it's usually a life or death thing, not a "sex is bad" thing and luka never kills anyone, ever.

he DOES seal a group of humans at one point, so you're wrong on all counts so far.

marriage
let me stop you right there.

then explictly mention that the rules are basically a joke, to make sure that her lover is atleast on her level.

if he isn't, then he's never going to be her equal.

all in all, I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Last edited: