What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

Re: Monster Girl Quest

Wish there were french hentai games, i'd happily translate for the community.

I'm slow. It's cool, I know. I don't like to do quick-and-dirty work, and I can't exactly spend hours every day for months on end translating.

All good, man. We all have lives outside of these games, afterall. If you need any help with Rpgmaker VX Ace and need some tools, I'll be glad to help. I do have modding, UI, and some translation experience.

You guys can try to entice Dargoth to work faster with cash. It's up to him if we wants to make the commitment to it. He seems to be one with other interest and ya gotta respect the man's time.

I apologize about going so far back, but I was wondering if someone had a link for Part 3. I can't seem to find a link for it in this thread, just links for translations.

I apologize about going so far back, but I was wondering if someone had a link for Part 3. I can't seem to find a link for it in this thread, just links for translations.

Did you go to Sukebei for it? It should still be on there, if they didn't remove it.

No links can be given here due to loli content.

もんむす・くえすと!終章 〜負ければ妖女に犯される〜 <- Search with that.

Last edited:

Did you go to Sukebei for it? It should still be on there, if they didn't remove it.

No links can be given here due to loli content.

もんむす・くえすと!終章 〜負ければ妖女に犯される〜 <- Search with that.

Thank you, although I try to avoid torrents, it looks like I'll have to figure them out now.

Small update. A website based lecture form manual explaining some of the basics of the game has been released.

It features a couple new screenshots focusing on the stat and menus system (no new monsters).
Really it's just a cheeky way of putting together the gameplay information that has been explained in previous blog posts.

Since a lot of this stuff has already been covered in the blog posts here's just a quick summary of some stuff that might be new or has been expanded on a little.

1. Basic Operation
Arrow Keys - Movement
Shift - Hold to dash while moving (dash speed can be adjusted)
Esc/X - Exit menu
Space/Enter/Z - Select
A - Skip text when held down
S - Used for shop, party menus, and so on
D - Used for shop, party menus, and so on
Q - Open Monster Encyclopedia and Item Book
W - Open world map (your location on the world map will be represented by a yellow dot)
F1 - Full screen

2. Basic Combat
When a monster is encountered these are the first options given.
-Fight -Replacement
-Escape -Surrender
-Encyclopedia -Settings

Fight - Self explanatory. This opens up the action menu for your characters to get the battle underway.
Escape - Flee the battle. It'll be harder to flee from stronger enemies, and you will not be able to escape from boss monsters.
Encyclopedia - You can take a look at the monster encyclopedia to check on enemy strengths and weaknesses.
Replacement - Swap out a party member for another. You can modify party composition before battle as well.
Surrender - Stop resisting and allow yourself to be raped. Ensures defeat.
Settings - Modify message settings in combat and so on.

3. Conversation
In combat you have the option to "Talk" to an enemy.
Opening a dialogue costs 1 SP.
The monster will then speak their mind, be it simple idle talk, bits of knowledge they've gathered, aimless grumbling, or actual useful information. They have various things to say.
When speaking with an enemy your "Friendship Level" goes up. "Friendship Level" exist among each monster race. In the example shown the Friendship Level with Slime Girls has increased.
Friendship Levels max out at 100. Moreover, Friendship Levels do not drop if you defeat an enemy in that race.
Occasionally a monster will ask a question. If you answer favorably your Friendship Level will increase dramatically. If you give an unsatisfactory answer your Friendship Level may drop. The monster might also become enraged.
Monsters may also request items or money. Denying them won't negatively affect the Friendship Level. However giving them what they want is a good chance to greatly raise Friendship Level.
If your Friendship Level is high enough you might receive moneys and items from the enemy. Also, the higher the Friendship Level the more likely the enemy will become your colleague afterwards.
Recruiting an enemy for your party requires no special methods or items. If defeated and the Friendship Level is high enough the enemy will offer to join you. Even then, some monsters may be harder to recruit that others.
There are skills that raise the probability of an enemy becoming a companion.
The party is limited to 8, including Luka. Anyone leftover will remain at base.
Of the 8 members only 4 can participate in combat. However members can be swapped with the 4 in reserve with the "Replacement" option.
Companions also have a "Favorability Level". This is different from "Friendship Level", which only applies to enemies. Favorability is how companions see Luka. Favorability increases when companions participate in combat, but it gets the biggest boost from gifts. Gifts mostly come in the form of food, and if a monster is given their favorite food the "Favorability Level" will rise immensely. When Favorability reaches a particular level you might receive valuable items that you couldn't attain normally. If you become friendly enough, your companion may even accept "Requests for Sex".

4. Occupation
Already covered in detail by previous blog posts.

5. Race
Also covered in detail by previous blog posts.

6. Skills
Once again. Mostly covered by previous blog posts.

7. Abilities
Passive abilities. These can affect status or modify battle properties, such as allowing you to attack twice, regain a small portion of health every turn, gain immunity to poison, and so on.
Unlike Skills, abilities can be equipped to any character, regardless of race or occupation.
Abilities are also categorized, both by what they do and what AP pool they belong to.
-Combat Abilities
-Job Skill Abilities
-Magic Abilities
-Defense Abilities
-Special Abilities
The number of Abilities you can equip is limited by AP. Each Ability has an AP cost and each character has a pool of available AP available in each ability category. In other words a character like Luka might have 0/30 AP in Combat Abilities. As he equips more Combat Abilities, lets say a 5 AP ability, then his Combat Abilities pool turns to 5/30. You can continue to equip Combat Abilities as long as you don't exceed 30.
AP pools are determined by occupation. A magic class character will likely have a large Magic Abilities AP pool and a small Combat Abilities AP pool.

8. Equipment
Already covered. In short, wearable weapons and armor are determined by job and race. There will also be an item crafting system.

That's about it. Nothing too different from the other blog posts.

Last edited:

always those damn moon runes:(
but its gonna be rpg maker so we can use, transitions tools easily:)
(i prefer chiitranslation)

Forgot to note that a trial will be released on August 16th, Japan time. In other words today/tomorrow depending on where you live.

Forgot to note that a trial will be released on August 16th, Japan time. In other words today/tomorrow depending on where you live.

Sorry for the double post but the demo is out now.

Some (obvious) Demo notes
-Progress is limited. Some scenes can't be viewed.
-It's impossible to attain certain high level jobs/races
-You cannot 100% the encyclopedia
-The trial save will not work with the full product version
-It'll still be a while before the full product version's release

Edit: Torotoro is currently working on a mirror host as the current one is getting flooded, slowing downloads to a crawl.

Last edited:

This demo download is taking FOREVER! :(

Yeah...think I'll just wait to download it a while...

48 hour download! What! I'll just wait, haha :)

10 hours later...download stopped.

can't resume. yeah, i will wait for a better host.

Don't understand why he didn't put it up on dlsite for the trial.
He had to have expected a huge demand for the file.

Don't understand why he didn't put it up on dlsite for the trial.
He had to have expected a huge demand for the file.

maybe he thought releasing a trial = close to release so he did it through his blog?

The game feels kinda like pokemon. You get a starter monster of either a loli Alice or a loli Ilias...

wooow 3 days download time? never downloaded something from japan so slow, is his host a potato? :D

wooow 3 days download time? never downloaded something from japan so slow, is his host a potato? :D

lol when I tried my download speed was like 7kbs

I started wonder if I was back in the 90s you know back when was the only anti-piracy I knew of

lol when I tried my download speed was like 7kbs

I started wonder if I was back in the 90s you know back when was the only anti-piracy I knew of

mine is bouncing between 1 kb/s an 3 kb/s

Back