What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

well at least everything is above 50% done.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

another update over at roguetranslations blog.
only 10% left people :D

SuperStripFight13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi to all, just a quick question...

i have tried google, to no avail. and i remember downloading chapter 2 that had the horse girl with a killer mount move pressing you against a tree i think.

anyway hope i can find some more chapter 2 downloads... i have the english trial for part 2 and i need to expand on it, where do i go?

chapter 1 was sweet! i checked rogues site too, but i got nothing but trials everywhere, please help! thanks

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Almost there. Can't wait to see how part 2 ends. Hoping for less scripted fights =p

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi to all, just a quick question...

i have tried google, to no avail. and i remember downloading chapter 2 that had the horse girl with a killer mount move pressing you against a tree i think.

anyway hope i can find some more chapter 2 downloads... i have the english trial for part 2 and i need to expand on it, where do i go?

chapter 1 was sweet! i checked rogues site too, but i got nothing but trials everywhere, please help! thanks
Just wait until the 100% patch, I'm sure someone will upload the game again when the second part is completely translated. There was a link in this very thread when it first came out and you always find active links on /rs on 4chan.

madjoker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Everytime i play it says sumthin bout a bmp077 or sumthing and shuts down

Last edited:

Debiru20x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yup .....didnt work either
Your error is rather vague. Photo's help a lot. Try going to Rogue Translations blog and searching through the comments on his first couple posts since the 33% translation was released. Most issues with corrections from RT himself are up there. Sounds like a corrupted file error to me that messes with the text and or pic. Those are usually only corrected by either re-unraring the file or DL a new one completely.

Funny how my first post from being super lurker is to comment about something like this...

madjoker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks ill try its says i need an arc1 file of 861,980kb can anyone upload thiers form e i cant seem to find or get it plz

Last edited:

minerman183

Reputation score

For part one, was it supposed to end right after getting Gnome's earth power?

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Rogue updated. Apparently we're looking at a Saturday afternoon release for the full patch.

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

BOOOOYAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

I feel like nothing express happiness for the release of a complete ranslated version of the game like a nice boyah, so...

BOOOOYAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

BigOtaku2118

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello, all. For the Fileserve links to the first game, the links say that the file is no longer accessible. Can somebody post a working link to another fileshare site or another Fileserve link? I'm sorry for the request, but my usual links (even my mainly-used MediaFire links have been shut down... Damn admins) are all down. If somebody can re-upload a working link, I would thank you and greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Obsidious

Reputation score

Hello, all. For the Fileserve links to the first game, the links say that the file is no longer accessible. Can somebody post a working link to another fileshare site or another Fileserve link? I'm sorry for the request, but my usual links (even my mainly-used MediaFire links have been shut down... Damn admins) are all down. If somebody can re-upload a working link, I would thank you and greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
I'm normally a nice guy and either try to help or ignore requests I don't deem justified. However just for the heck of it I just tried how long it would take me to find a working DL link of the game. I stopped the timer at 7.92 secs. Googling "Monster girl quest download" and clicking on the first link seems to do the trick...

That either means that you are incredibly lazy or - you know what I'm not going into that.

Last edited:

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm normally a nice guy and either try to help or ignore requests I don't deem justified. However just for the heck of it I just tried how long it would take me to find a working DL link of the game. I stopped the timer at 7.92 secs. Googling "Monster girl quest download" and clicking on the first link seems to do the trick...

That either means that you are incredibly lazy or - you know what I'm not going into that.
XDDDDDDD

Okkey, now that comical interlude is taken care of, let's get back to the game. I wanna ask a question: which monsters of the final 33% of the game are you looking forward to paly the most in the translated version?

Personal choice: the succubus version of the princess, the imp and the 4 heavenly king (couse i did'nt understand that much about what they say in the machine-translated version, but it sounded laugh-worthy)

Also, it's not a monster incounter, but a i realyreallyreally wonna know the heck Illia goes and says in the last scene.

Last edited:

Obsidious

Reputation score

*le gasp*

The 100% patch is out!!