What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

I think in the story, there was a point where you choose one of two options.... one of them was surrender, which leads you to that rape scene. The other is resist. Don't remember if it was before or after the battle though

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was serious. I honestly thought that skills didn't affect her since she copied them or something, so I beat it by normal attacking only.
oh she has all Luka's memories up to the point when his DNA was acquired to make her and that was before he and Heinrich had a heart to heart.

though I'm kinda curious as to what happened to her after the end of the game since when she was sealed by Luka she de-aged & got knocked out

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.MusicReed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you even beat the last boss? she does a 100% damage attack, that goes through everything including (wind/water/earth buff 100%hp) counter and its game over when it happens o_O
Well not 100%, but multiple 8,000+ damage hits, good enough to count as 100% hp :p
Not possible to 1 shot her that low HP either... has way too much hp.

Here's a save I did of pretty much the start of every boss fight in the game + zone selection map + a few cutscene area's

-----note this is from save 74, you will not see this in the CG room!
lesbian cutscene between the salamander/succubus generals

about 3MB

Could not beat the final boss, I tried various things but couldn't figure it out ;/
(p.s. I didn't get CG pics for some monsters as they weren't really too interesting looking for me, you can always get them doing the "demo fight" (button to the right of the word CG in gallery) or using a save and fighting the monster you want CG of easy enough though! Just use the surrender command which is like the 3rd from the top on the right side of the actions menu)
I am trying to complete it on my own. How do you get that scene?

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yo does anyone know how to get Trinity to sing? starting to think that's just some extra CGs the guy drew

I am trying to complete it on my own. How do you get that scene?
I think you get it if you talk to Granberia before heading off to fight the last boss. When you're free in the castle.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So im having trouble with the Granberia chimaera fight. I used all her skills, there's some dialog, but I can't seem to figure out how to beat the bitch.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All 3 just do damage, but the damaging spells don't work on some monsters, I have no idea how to tell if they work or not.

Fire Spell
Ice Spell
Darkness attack
ftfy

iirc
Fire works well on plants
Ice works well on reptiles
angels are immune to everything

So im having trouble with the Granberia chimaera fight. I used all her skills, there's some dialog, but I can't seem to figure out how to beat the bitch.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=468192#post468192

unknownwatcher

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

beaten it! wow, can't wait for the English patch. here are my thoughts on the final two people you fight

man, that black alice fight was crazy. I thought I was fighting frieza there for a while because she had a lot of forms. as for the final boss, it was great. it was awesome to see luka's aunt, alice, and the 4 knights help out in the end. and then the final blow was the cherry on the icing. overall, it was awesome.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

OMG SO MUCH SEX at the end.

Last edited:

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

great game like the two others but.... the only "thing" i dislike:
lots of plant and tentacles like girls!
why not more "human" monsters? like the second and third angel ones?

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

can anyone up a 100% save file (including part 1-2 cg)?

Zynax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

great game like the two others but.... the only "thing" i dislike:
lots of plant and tentacles like girls!
why not more "human" monsters? like the second and third angel ones?
Yeah, it's a real shame they market this game as Human Girl Quest and then you get this type of content. Oh wait

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

lol I think what chiba meant is why a lot of monster and angel were some sort of mecha tentacle hybrid without humanoid bodies. Even furries have at least the basic humanoid form.

that said, the visuals were a bit of a ding for me too. While the quality went up, a lot of them were so hectic I had no idea what to think of the scene. Kinda like the gang-bang bukake scenes where there's cum everywhere, body parts everywhere, I think the lack of cohesion and wholeness of the monstergirls was a bit too confusing. Thus, I am more than ever relying on translations coming out so I know what's going on, without having to read and self-translate phrases on my own from google translate. Basically, while the intensity of the scenes are good if you know what's being said, it simply adds to the confusion when you're trying to figuratively read from two pairs of glasses superimposed on each other.

Demonheart

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was checking through the CG images. I noticed there are some CG for the "La Place" droid girl and noticed there is some end CG(This involves her doing a reverse handjob with anal stimulation with latex gloves on) that wasn't included in the rape scene. Anyone know how to get that specific scene to appear? Thanks!:p

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a save? I can't do moon runes. I'll beat the game when the translation comes out, but until then a monstergirl encyclopedia save would be nice.
Here are my saves. It contains a savegame right before every monstergirl (expect the first 2-4, had to overwrite them) and every choice. I've just started to unlock the moves of the monster girls so you have to do that on your own (but I doubt you'll complain :p).
A note about savegame 100 (and possibly others as well); if you load a savegame the last attack of the girl is repeated, depending on how you evade it or not you may lost instantly; just load the save again and again until you block it.

edit:
For an almost 100% save look here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=468945&postcount=1706

So, anyone know how to beat the big plant monster? I get as far as getting that white buff, but then it gets one of it's own and uses an instakill grab...
In case you're talking about the plant boss in the forest:
From my experience that battle is luck based. You cannot escape from her grapple if you don't have Earth, and you need Wind to defend yourself against her Trance skill. However you cannot have both at the same time so just summon Earth and hope she doesn't use Trance->grabble->death... save often.

Edit: Forgot to say. Did the game get easier for anyone else the farther in they got?
All I did once I got Salamander back was use the counter move, use her, and then use counter again. The enemies would always die in those 3 turns and if they didn't, I still had 4 points left to use the 4 cost move.
Yes, that's how I've beat the game as well; sometimes I didn't even notice I was fighting a boss because they went down just as fast as normal girls.

Not sure if it's correct but the following let me beat most girls on the first try:
Use the spirit opposed to theirs; if you don't have it summon the same one. So if the summon Wind summon Earth, if the summon Water (and you don't have Fire yet) summon Water.

Attachments

Last edited:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OMG SO MUCH SEX at the end.
I was like "finally Granberia sex!"

Hi Sabasa King, what marry Sara? No she's in love with someone else, yes, yeah... wait what was that last question?...
What Tamano, become your lover... FLUFFY TAIL time!
Hi Alma Elma what a new tournament in the colosseum? I thought you where banned?
Hi Erubetie
Hi NTR Mermaid
Hi Valkyrie, Cupid
Hi Harpy Queen
Hi Succubus chief
Hi Captain Selene
Hi Tiny Lamia, Vampire Girl and Dragon Pup... uh what are you three up t...MMMMM! Mmmm! mmmm...

speaking of the bandits the goblin girl vs chimeras event in Yamatai Village nearly brought a tear to my eye but those lone cannonfodder hero trying to hold a tide of seeming unstopable/endless horde of evil moments always do. Then I was like "no, lose gobby! Luka do something!" "wait is she going to do what I think she is?" "she did!" "Oh cool I wasn't expecting that.". :D

Last edited by a moderator:

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A little bit too easy and sometimes too hard ...
I beat a lot of girls with counter attack salamander help and again counter attack xd

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A little bit too easy and sometimes too hard ...
I beat a lot of girls with counter attack salamander help and again counter attack xd
you think thats easy try playing in Ex-mode ;)

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Monstergirl wiki page 7, left column, third entry from the bottom:
How do I get the first rape scene from the angel in the town square/at the city fountain?

Monstergirl wiki page 8, right column, second entry from the top:
How go I get the second rape scene from the mecha girl with the snake leg?