What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

I think this games are probably the best of our years, I'm talking about both the story and both the characters. It has got a very deep meaning and it's also funny. CGs are amazing... at least after finishing the first 2 episodes I put many expectations in the last episode. Really good work for the producers!
Agreed, but... I skip all the ero text.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I seem to have a problem after merging all the games to part 3. I reunlocked everything in parts 1 and 2, including being hit by every requestable attack in both chapters, but part 2 won't give me the achievement for it. I've looked over every monster in part 2 and can't find a single one I've missed. Are there secret attacks I can get hit by that aren't in the encyclopedia?

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I've heard that if you dodge an attack, it'll show up in the encyclopedia but won't count toward the achievement. There definitely are attacks not listed there too, but I don't know if they're necessary.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I made sure not to use wind when taking any of the hits so the only ones I could've dodged were Alma's and Tamamo's.

Edit: So I looked over every requestable move in the encyclopedia and I've taken every one at least once, but it's still not highlighted. Is it just broken?

Last edited:

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Like I said before, if he teams up with the animators of Iris Action, they might be able to make the ultimate game of the decade.

Edit: Yeah I know, MGQ is already ultimate game(s) or some sort, but eh...ya know what I mean :p
The possibility of that happening is so low it's below 0. The creators of Iris Action love tentacles and girls getting raped by them. They are on the opposite sides of each of their respective spectrums...

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

bf gameplay like in robf instead of just getting raped would be great to.
(and would also fit to the game):D

earlsowns

Reputation score

Noooooo I don't pass Hainuwele MGQ3 Help!!
hxxp://monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/Hainuwele

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Use the Japanese version to get past her. The English patch bugged that fight for some reason.

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Use the Japanese version to get past her. The English patch bugged that fight for some reason.
My MGQ 3 (not the english patch) also have problem after patching with the japanese v3.01 with the save file. Not yet know when the problem is... I have all the pre battle with each monster girl. But everytime i load the Dopel or Alma fight, it just goes to the rape scene but the fight stand still on.

Btw, patch 3.03 have been released, not yet know what the difference, maybe bug fixing.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My MGQ 3 (not the english patch) also have problem after patching with the japanese v3.01 with the save file. Not yet know when the problem is... I have all the pre battle with each monster girl. But everytime i load the Dopel or Alma fight, it just goes to the rape scene but the fight stand still on.

Btw, patch 3.03 have been released, not yet know what the difference, maybe bug fixing.

yea 3.03 is bug patches. try it

scyth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a question
Is this part finished?because the story that i read on monster quest wiki seem to have a open ending.

Sorry that bad english but i really want to know.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Monster Girl Quest is finished, yes. The final chapter translation isn't done, however. There's also a planned prequel or sequel, but not much is known about it yet.

scyth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

tahnks for the info but is i an open ending or will black alice and ilias defeated

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

respectfully speaking isnt every ending open?
they dont die or anything they continue to live their every day lifes
the end of part 2 would already explain whats next
alice "has not ate enough"
she and luka will go on another journey in a more peaceful world
possible with luka getting attacked by monsters less if at all
at that point i think alice would step in and put the hammer down on a monster who touches her luka :D

the most loveable glutton ftw! :D

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

at that point i think alice would step in and put the hammer down on a monster who touches her luka :D

lucky for anyone who snags our hero in the endings
they are under Tamamo's protection
even if some cases they use a underhanded trick to get him(I'm looking at you 3 former bandits)

GS90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a copy of the latest translation patch (preferably the one with the mods) because the translators site's link is dead?

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Not really. Ignoring the obvious exceptions (ie. the vore endings), all the endings go to hell once Illas goes to war with the world. The black screen "epilogues" of each rape scene are nothing more than the writer hand waving a conclusion to fit the scene.

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

yeah for w/e reason people dont consider the results of losing a ending and it is lol...its the fate your actions(losing) has brought upon your self
the monsters may be sex obsessed but id think with something that big going down they would see it as more important since the entire monster race will be whipped out
also in this case
the 4 divine knights and alice would not of been injured so they would not of lost so easily
also alice could collect the 4 spirits for herself since shes is alot stronger then luka is naturally(tho i dont know for sure if they would even boost her power it would be debatable)
and crush illases army :D
naturally your thinking but she cant attack the angels well she can because she would take lukas sword back