What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

seanpoop

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

I'm kinda sad that we only get to fight the Cupid girl. I was hoping for more than just one fight to check out some new monster girls. Oh well. :p

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Aaaand thanks for the spoiler. Asshole.

Cole

Lurker
Reputation score

Aaaand thanks for the spoiler. Asshole.
Assuming that even qualifies as a spoiler, you'd easily know that by playing part 2 to completion and/or downloading the demo the game's website, since her CG is prominently plastered all over it.

Obsidious

Reputation score

Alright, you got me. Torotoro's the asshole.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So umm, did anyone else notice that Ilias is still doing the evaluation in the demo?

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

So umm, did anyone else notice that Ilias is still doing the evaluation in the demo?
yes but, it's probably one of the last ones ever. I really want to know what it says.

Obsidious

Reputation score

In the comment section of Rogue's blog there are already theories about that.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There isn't anything special about the evaluation. She just says that she's a fragment of conscience still clinging to Illias's polluted mind. Perhaps it's a hint that Luka may be able to redeem Illias in the end? Honestly, the whole evaluation thing is a 4th wall breaking joke that shouldn't be taken too seriously anyway.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There isn't anything special about the evaluation. She just says that she's a fragment of conscience still clinging to Illias's polluted mind. Perhaps it's a hint that Luka may be able to redeem Illias in the end? Honestly, the whole evaluation thing is a 4th wall breaking joke that shouldn't be taken too seriously anyway.
bolded for emphasis

Unless Illias also controls time and keeps sending Luka back to the start of the fight, you'd either have to accept the evaluations as being part of the game while not being part of the story or completely disregarding the game over text.

W

Wolf624

[ ]

Just one thing:

Replace ‘envdata’ with the file of the same name from chapter 2, otherwise, the text is tiny and spaced out.

EDIT: File got removed for ToS violation :(

EDIT 2: Temp Link (AnonFiles) was added

Last edited:

Obsidious

Reputation score

Replace ‘envdata’ with the file of the same name from chapter 2, otherwise, the text is tiny and spaced out.
However, not everyone encountered that problem, so you should try it "as is" first.

Shadowlyger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

bolded for emphasis

Unless Illias also controls time and keeps sending Luka back to the start of the fight, you'd either have to accept the evaluations as being part of the game while not being part of the story or completely disregarding the game over text.
Judging by her crack about reincarnating Luka "with a vibrator function this time", I'd imagine she reincarnates him at the start of the game and he simply redoes the adventure up to the current fight.

Every. Single. Time. Now take a look at your loss total.

Sekse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on much lately, been busy with developing. Wanted to let everyone know that Hero (Monster Girl Quest 3D) is up on Kickstarter now. Can't post a link because of forum rules, but search for it on Kickstarter and you'll find it!

hiallofyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Something got posted on the front page of torotoro's website

(can't post links yet)
hxxp://www[dot]dlsite[dot]com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ112196.html

Also, apparently, he's been having trouble scripting battles for part 3

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's a collection of vore scenarios using characters from MGQ. I'm in the middle of translating them all now.

Janderson

Reputation score

However, not everyone encountered that problem, so you should try it "as is" first.
I have, and it also happens to me in Part 2 and Part 1 aswell. I doubt a redownload would work, seeing as how they worked originally and downloading the third one resulted in the same problem occuring. Does anyone have any idea as to how to fix it? I've set my Locale to Japan(and back), installed Japanese as a language and uninstalled it, and tried so many things with no end result.

maxterson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

some new in the page of game, something above the price or i don´t know

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

some new in the page of game, something above the price or i don´t know
For those of you wondering what maxterson is talking about...

Torotoro started updating his blog ( ) and there was a recent post; in fact, there were two in the past few days.

The one maxterson is probably referring to is this:
"In the final chapter, increases significantly the number of sex scene, but also the number of the enemy, rather than in the chapter and the previous chapter.
Should not voice the opinion that even if there is too much redundancy, that not enough is too little.
Price, it comes to the price of consumption tax + deferred until now."

In other words, the number of scenes goes way up, and he doesn't want people to be mad that they're very redundant.

The other one is this:
"Detailed information about the caller! "Quest Wushe mon" is to be done in this blog.
Since the problem occurs in various ways with some people and they twitter, not seen.
For now, it is what you have whispered in twitter ......

· I have promoted the goal of the first half of this year. In addition, it is not to be released early June.
Is planning purposes only, it is not to promise the release date.
• Currently, working on fixing bugs and sentence correction sprint, and balance.
However, I am very hard from here ......
• There is no official update site in April.
Instead, the planning-related! "Quest Wushe mon" from another place may begin to move at all ......

That is all.
It will be kept waiting for a while, the pardon."

In other words, I think he's going to shoot for late June. Since he's held tight to that deadline, I'd expect it around that time. :p

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait