OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Touhou CYOA - Second edition

(Yes, after a year of not updating, I appear to do this. Because I was molested by a fairy about it.)

"Then we shall make it so. I'll come back again tomorrow, for I have a few things to attend to." Byakuren sealed the deal between the two of them, feeling relieved that she had managed to deal with this unpredictable force of nature in such a peaceful manner. If only everything else could go in such a manner, they would be in for pleasant times. Shaking hands with Yuuka to seal her promise, the magician bade farewell and let the youkai float away into the recuperative sleep as she herself left to see how the others were faring in their respective tasks.

Or that is what she would have done, if the matter that she was attending to herself did not need a short-time fix. While they would have a supply of cucumbers and other bounties of the earth once Yuuka rolled around to use her skills, there was still the time that came before that needed to be filled as well. There were fishes and other things that could be used for food, but everyone who had a little common youkai knowledge knew that kappa were practically addicted to cucumbers, and Nitori herself had not proven to be any exception to the rule. Could they actually manage to keep her in line without some of those green things to snack on? That was what bothered Byakuren as she soared over the land and towards the lake where the boat still was. Maybe she should take precautions towards this, but there was the possibility that they could feed the inventor kappa with other foodstuffs as well. There was no telling really, as the magician had not really looked into what her charge ate, only having seen the cucumbers once or twice.

A. Assume that Nitori is accommodating enough to not need cucumbers.

B. Trade for cucumbers in the human village

C. Ask the folks in Scarlet Devil Mansion about cucumbers

D. Other kind of bold and beautiful move?

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

B) for Bribery!
Nothing bad about stopping by and giving helpful workers some extra motivation, provided we have something to trade with.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B) for Bribery!
Nothing bad about stopping by and giving helpful workers some extra motivation, provided we have something to trade with.
^