What's new

Touhou CYOA - Second edition

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Touhou CYOA - Second edition

1B

Aki sisters are our best bet for this, I think. I'm sure that we can strike a deal with those two.

2B

I don't think there's any actual basis for thinking there's more metal inside the moutains, as whatever was available probably ended up being mined by the underground youkai. The surface is a safer bet, though if a trip underground becomes necessary, then so be it. I'd rather look for alternate sources of metal before going down, though.

Flazo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1C and 2C: Isn't the human village nearby? Could trade for resources there, failing that , 1B and 2B

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

(Almost three months... yeah.)

Splitting up with her friends for now as their plans had been made up, Byakuren set her sights towards the outer forests of the area around Youkai Mountain while the remaining group headed for the tunnels of the mountain. It was likely dangerous down there, but the magician's group were no pushovers, especially with the newfound power of Shou and her mystical pagoda. They should fare just fine, with their powers and numbers. The former monk had more concerns towards herself, even as she was going to be dealing with one of the more friendly and peaceful individuals of the land. There was still a definate chance to come across something far worse, given the nature of the surroundings she was in.

After some looking, the sister duo was found, the two of them just kinda loafing around a clearing in the forest. While there was a brief consideration about the activities of minor goddesses like these two, Byakuren decided to not think about it further, nor go and ask them. The pair seemed as friendly as before upon the sight of her. "Already well, hmm?" the younger of the pair, Minoriko. She always did appear the one to be doing the talking for both them, as Shizuha seemed more reserved than her little sister. Exchanging some pleasantries, the two parties moved into the real thing at hand, getting some growing done to feed Nitori and keep her interested in doing the task she had set upon. "Huh, help with growing some vegetables? Hmmm..." Minoriko pondered as she heard the request. "That's not really our field... sis..." Shizuha intercepted, getting a partial agreement from her sister. "Not totally, yes. We can offer assistance, but it will still take some time. The bountiful harvest is a result of more than just magic. It is a labor of love. It always requires effort to grow the best things." the younger Aki continued. "We will help you, or you can ask someone who is more proficient with plant life than neither of us." a serious look came over her. "If you dare make contact with her... or survive the encounter for that matter..." Shizuha finished, leaving more things up for consideration. Somehow, Byakuren knew that she had met with this plant person before. And Shizuha's words matched her thoughts perfectly.

A. Just go along with the Akis and their help

B. Look for this other source of growth

C. Another randomness?

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

A

Becauseif you're dumb enough to pick B... Yeah, I've got no words to describe that. Do not meddle in the affairs of the USC, for it is the Ultimate Sadistic Creature.

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

B)aka, Yuuka may be the most sadistical creature in all of Gensokyo, but even she cares about plants, maybe less so about growing edible ones, though it wouldn't kill us to ask nicely, if not we could try to shower Yuuka with love and see if she blossoms into something beside painful death.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

While it was probably a dangerous concept, there was a certain assurance in her heart that Byakuren wouldn't have any real issues with the powerful flower youkai. Yuuka had shown interest and like towards her before, and there was no doubt that she would still. Asking for the sisters to remain near their meeting area for some time so they could meet again later, the magician waved them goodbye for now, vowing to return after a while.

Since she had been there before, finding Yuuka's realm was not hard. The grizzly garden of bones and flowers was just like it had been before, a fragrant and pleasant spot if one could ignore the obvious signs of hundreds of dead beings littering the dirt. Unlike before, the mistress of the field didn't show up after a brief time spent on the paths among the sunflowers. So it appeared that some searching had to be done.

After a few passing moments spent looking, the target appeared to be in sight. Going up the solitary hill with more flowers and grass, it appeared that Yuuka had been found. It appeared to be strange, since she had not already come for Byakuren like before. Maybe the Mistress of Flowers actually didn't have the ability to sense all the happenings in her gardens. But once she drew closer to the solitary oak tree where the youkai was, the magician realized why she had not been greeted already. Yuuka was laid out at the roots of the tree, basking in the light of the sun and appearing to be very much asleep or unconscious. Her parasol was next to her, opened and partially shielding her from sights and attacks coming from one direction. But most prominently of all, it appeared that she had not yet healed from the colossal laser attack that had been unleashed on her and the fake Yama during that incident in the games. Holes in her clothes revealed that there was still small amounts of bleeding going on at some spots, and she had not clearly tried to fix the damages herself. It appeared that she had her trust in some sort of natural regenerative ability instead.

A. Try to rouse Yuuka from her rest

B. Wait for her to awake by herself, maybe help with some healing magic

C. Elsetastic?

Last edited:

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

B) MEEEDIIIC! There's no way she would be offended by getting help from someone else and decide to rape us in one way or the other, right?

Last edited:

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B) MEEEDIIIC! There's no way she would be offended by getting help from someone else and decide to rape us in one way or the other, right?
I third this motion

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

It would be of no use to just sit there. Who knew how much it would take until there was some life? While Yuuka had been friendly enough at times, there was still a healthy amount of carefulness in Byakuren's application of healing magics. She did not want to do actual physical contact to the other person there, as there might be some violent reply for the sudden sensation of being touched by something unexpected. A being as lod and powerful as her had most likely survived to this day by covering all her weaknesses as best as she could. It took some magic and about an hour of waiting to finally get some sense into the youkai lady. "Huh... it's you again..."

After some explanations, the situation was made clear to Yuuka. "Ahaha... that you actually have some interest in plants is... pleasant to hear... even a bit curious..." she shared her mind, still lying down. "I might be able to help... but I need to recuperate still... if you really want my help... you have to nurse me a bit more... as much as it shames me to say this..." she continued. It appeared to be a matter of few further days of coming to the garden again and giving Yuuka some healing time. It might take other forms too, if one thought about it a bit longer.

A. Keep on coming back until Yuuka is well

B. Ask if she is willing to come along and rest at Byakuren's place until able to help

C. Seek outside help in the matter of healing

D. Let her rest by herself and seek other ways of helping with the crops instead

E. Other things

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

C is for cookie, that's good enough for me.

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

A is for anaesthetic-assisted anal assault. Time to share some motherly love.

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A, we're talking about Byakuren here.