What's new

ADV [ touhou-marupon-dou] [当方丸宝堂] Kobold's Knight of Livestock / コボルドの家畜騎士 RE188985 RJ188985

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [当方丸宝堂] コボルドの家畜騎士

there are many different things also clothe scenes are rather easy to find
but on first the age progress event its always the same, once you give birth you can advance

heart item its for % to get pregnant also same scene but with different scalfs

and about scenes are rather normal and i dont have full gallery so i say
1st age - clothed its just the dance as i know didnt find other
also the story progressing after looking the prisoner and stuff and look you can escape keep doing events and talk with all wolves ( yes its annoying cuz ones has forced events ) but after advacing story you can attempt escape but become useless just to get another scene

on 2nd age i have no idea from story last thing i saw was a talk from a female blonde slave and a wolve then never found any story after that
note * clothe events in 2nd age its same one as first age but has 2 extras and to get those costumes you need to do most of the events so keep talking with flashing wolves ( also dont miss the shinning chains those are troublesome to notice there its 1 in 1st age and 1 in 3rd age dunno in 2nd )

and on 3rd age there its an story with an insect but after do that scene i cant find anything also same costumes you get them by doing events BUT 2nd line costume there you get it by a non shinnnig wolve in the girls prison quarters the room jjust in the room above pregnancy room

anyway most scenes are easy but story advancements i have no ·!·"!"· idea AH YES red haired girl its not there in 3rd age anymore i presume has somehting to do with story

herpherp021

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm actually having trouble using the sand glass thingy, and changing clothes.

The sand glass:
I can open it's menu, and scroll through the options: 'young/adult/cancel' , and select either, but nothing happens.

As for the clothes:
Selecting the clothes menu just brings me back to the options select menu, meaning items, character, lore etc.

Anyone experiencing the same problem?

BluBird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

AH YES red haired girl its not there in 3rd age anymore i presume has somehting to do with story
it's mention that she got disposed 10 years ago when you are about to enter red hair prison room. ( she already broken when our main character is at 2nd stage)

emerald

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here's a full CG save for those of you lazy bones like me:

There are 2 saves

• Save 1 is unedited play though with all clothes unlocked, the game is nowhere near finished though.
  • Save 100 is edited (cheated all CG event switches) to unlock all CG
CG and events should all be accessible from the main menu (third option).

Be sure to back up your saves (www/save folder) and replace with contents of my zip.

lffs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^( 妊娠確率| _____|[0-9]{1,2}%|[0-9]{1,2}_o'clock|時代|若輩|大人|中年)($|.$)

^(現在の仔は|コボルド|欠陥巨人兵|芋虫|犬|触手)($|.$)

those are the regular expression code I used

lffs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^( 妊娠確率| _____|[0-9]{1,2}%|[0-9]{1,2}_o'clock|時代|若輩|大人|中年)($|.$)

^(現在の仔は|コボルド|欠陥巨人兵|芋虫|犬|触手)($|.$)

those are the regular expression code I used. I just combined those for easier Copy&Paste

Attached files are complete save.

Attachments

ColtM1911

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, until this game I didn't know there is another futile attempt to protect RM MV resources. I mean these *.rpgmvp files in place of usual pngs.

Yet it turned out to be very simple. Encryption key lies in plain sight in file www/data/System.json. First 16 bytes of encrypted files are encryption header and should be removed. Following 16 bytes are encrypted using one-time pad (with the 16-byte key). The rest of the file is untouched.

I wrote a small program that decrypts these files. Might upload it with source code if I overcome my laziness and learn how to properly deploy projects in Qt.
Yes, I like challenge even more than h-rpgs.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone knows how to get the 2nd costume in the 2nd age?

Zeemu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, until this game I didn't know there is another futile attempt to protect RM MV resources. I mean these *.rpgmvp files in place of usual pngs.
Usually it's enough for game devs if they can keep 99.9% of people seeing the resources straight away. This way is also much more preferable to boxing the whole game in a single exe like they usually do.

By the way if anyone is playing the game with rpgmv speedhack, you can fix the spam by simply pressing alt+1,2,3 to toggle between hooks 1 and 2+3.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone knows how to get the 2nd costume in the 2nd age?
That's the bikini armor, right?

You need to go all the way south to see the new inmate coming in, then you go right from one of the slave areas (these are on the leftmost parts of the dungeon). In one of these rooms you'll see the new inmate again with a kobold and she'll give you the bikini armor.

Well at least I think the two events are connected.

axone91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To get prostitution clothe in 3rd age, interact with wall in the south here:

Then talk to the wolf behind the desk in north east.

Attachments

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Bit of a spoiler here, if anyone cares. It's just my opinion on the game and its ending.

If that last scene in the gallery is really the ending, then this has to be the worst fate I've ever seen someone suffer in all the hentai I've read, watched or played (and I've seen a lot of nasty ones). The part that makes it the worst is that in all the years, she never stopped wanting to escape or regretting her fate.
I haven't actually played the game beyond the first age, so maybe there's hope? Maybe that's just a bad ending?

Holy hell, I need something to take this off my mind, some palate cleanser.

darkday

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How to get 2nd and 4th clolth in 3rd age

Zukebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still attempting to find all the CG by myself, so not sure if there's an ending if any, but what niggles my conscience is the absence of the red haired woman in the 3rd age.

The girl even comments on the disappearance of red hair, and the thought of the sudden disappearance of someone that must've been an emotional rapport in this situation just doesn't sit well with me.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im video gabs beim rumlaufen rechts extra bild nur seh ich da nichts XD
Is das video ne *Zensiert* von dlsite oder kann mit bitte wer helfen.

In the video gabs at the rumlaufen extrabild only I see since nothing XD
Is the video ne * censored * from dlsite or can help with please who.

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Fucl the art is fucking masterful and I like the point-and-click style gameplay but I wish it would have xray and some kind of dynamic gameplay. It's extremely static which makes it easy to program I guess

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What do you have to do to activate it?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ou can activate that? What does it do and what does it say?
Im video gabs beim rumlaufen rechts extra bild nur seh ich da nichts XD
Is das video ne *Zensiert* von dlsite oder kann mit bitte wer helfen.

In the video gabs at the goes extrabild only I see since nothing XD
Is the video ne * censored * from dlsite or can help with please who.

Meant this other is that a fake the movie XD?

Last edited: