What's new

RPG RPG Maker [当方丸宝堂 / touhou-marupon-dou ] 借金魔女のAVない冒険記 (RJ247849)

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
1552041193032.png
From creator of games like Damned, Kill me!! and Devils were tempted by ballad of anima... comes announcement of another one, planned for late March.
DLSite:

Fetish: fellatio, prostitution, pregnancy, humiliation, orgy

Controls:
Typical RPG maker controls with some additions:
S - access shop
D - equipment shortcut
F - items shortcut
Q - manual
A - show your debt, days left till deadline and your current TP
All of these are listed in the Game window title

Gameplay:
Basic premise of the game is RPG - kill mobs, level up, get stronger. However, there are a bunch of mechanics strapped on top of that.
So, first of, what's you're going to do here is delving into the dungeon and killing mobs and collecting coins.
There's quite a robust resistance/vulnerability system here (that is explained in the manual [Q]) - every time you encounter monster it ill randomly have some resists/weaknesses or buffs, so you'll need to adjust accordingly. Killing monsters awards you with coins as well. You fully heal after each battle.
There's a limit on the amount of the coins that you can acquire in one day (not sure, but I think it's level dependent). After you've reached that limit, you won't be able to pick acquire coins anymore.
As for what these coins are used for, there are three of them - buying equipment, consumables or converting coins into currency.
Ok, first of, equipment mostly give you some passive bonuses (like chance of poison attack, restoring % of MP, converting your attack into 12 attacks that deal 1/12 damage, etc.) an skills (your typical spells like Fireball, Heal, etc.).
Consumables are obvious enough - potions, buff items, etc.
Lastly, you can convert to currency, the only use of which is to pay off your debt. Speaking of which...

Content:
The whole game revolves around you being 10kk in debt. You have 5 days to pay increasingly larger increments and if you get event where you're starred in the AV, rince and repeat. As you progress with non-payment, you get new scenes. I think demo has at least 5 or 6 different scenes until events start repeating.
Also, while in dungeon an invisible cameraman is following you all the time, recording all the bad things that happen to you. Starting from floor 6 of the dungeon all of monster have hearts above them, so losing to them will net you harassment (and probably rape) scene. However, all of them are blurred out, so I assume that's demo thing.
Also, another thing to mention is that getting scene/being harassed gives you TP, which you can use on powerful skills during the battle.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
*reads Touhou* <imaginary cat ears perk up>
*not 東方Project and not a shooter* <ears plop down>

Still, a 『処女エンドを』/Virgin route does sound pretty fun, given the content and atmosphere.

Anyway, this uses RPGMV the... other way; make sure you run the trial to check your config (ie game not laggy w/ horrible loading times... :confused:)

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Atleast i'm not the only annoyed by ''Debt'' games. every single time its like. you own a store and can craft but..... YOURE IN DEBT AND HAVE TO PAY EVERY SO OFTEN.
i just want one of these games to let me craft and get a massive mansion store full of god tier items.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Pretty sure the disappointment is more aimed at it being an RPG with turnbased battles instead of an ACT/RPG with realtime combat and a metroidvania map.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Pretty sure the disappointment is more aimed at it being an RPG with turnbased battles instead of an ACT/RPG with realtime combat and a metroidvania map.
Pretty much. Even then I don't hate HRPGs but I only like them when the protagonist is on a perilious journey or something, these "debt" stories are always full of really boring prostitution scenes 🤐 The premise just doesn't excite me

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Soooo how do I increase my stats? No matter how much I level my stats stay the same...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to Hgames as the game has been released.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
How do you even start this game? I don't see an exe file anywhere except for an html file. Opening it with chrome doesn't work and opening it with microsoft edge crashes after starting a new game. Is it missing some files?

Edit: Nvm I was missing some files for some eason

Last edited:

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's hit the cat site if anyone was waiting for that. Anyone know if any scenes happen mid combat in this game?

ments

Reputation score
It's hit the cat site if anyone was waiting for that. Anyone know if any scenes happen mid combat in this game?
if you where waiting for link, actually my previous post is a link, and i posted it yesterday, all you have to do is click on cute witch picture

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm in the dark forest where its hard to see, Lizard buddy mentions an item in the shop but I'm not sure what to buy for it.

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score
if you where waiting for link, actually my previous post is a link, and i posted it yesterday, all you have to do is click on cute witch picture
You absolute hero.

Master Spark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know what you do at the part with the room with a million stairs where 3 of the pink haired girl show up? I went back to the previous room and got a purple mech, or something, and am lost. The 3 adventurers turn into cloaked people if you talk to them but seem to do nothing.

Edit: I think I figured it out. You go back a room and can reach an area that's new now, or at least I haven't been there.

Last edited:

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know what you do at the part with the room with a million stairs where 3 of the pink haired girl show up? I went back to the previous room and got a purple mech, or something, and am lost. The 3 adventurers turn into cloaked people if you talk to them but seem to do nothing.

Edit: I think I figured it out. You go back a room and can reach an area that's new now, or at least I haven't been there.
In that new area there's a really strong gundam/mech that moves with you and blocks your path. That's where I'm stuck.

ments

Reputation score
In that new area there's a really strong gundam/mech that moves with you and blocks your path. That's where I'm stuck.
RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher , will hook up your translators to MV, and get cheat menu by pressing "1"

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
finished the game and il wait for a save file for this one for sure. only opened like 30% of the gallery...