What's new

ACT [ touhou-marupon-dou] [ 当方丸宝堂 ] -SACRED- /【異種姦ACT】セイナルモノヘ【ドットアニメ】 RE132648 RJ132648

Kenethon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (RJ132648) - 【異種姦ACT】セイナルモノヘ【ドットアニメ】

I fight the 2nd boss 2-3 minutes with slashes and not dying... is it normal? = )

MrTurtles

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I fight the 2nd boss 2-3 minutes with slashes and not dying... is it normal? = )
She has 10000 HP, so try charging your attacks and also using charged ranged attacks for extra damage. I recommend holding Z and D until the charge animations are red and orange respectively and then releasing in front of the boss. It'll take a while, but if you only use normal slashes it'll take way longer.

Kenethon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thank you!

btw are we talking about the same boss, because I'm at some ugly guy who is huge and green, with big belly...

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Has anyone mentioned how to get the nude mode? I see it in the files, but it's not accessible in game, yet.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Has anyone mentioned how to get the nude mode? I see it in the files, but it's not accessible in game, yet.
There's a gallery mode that can be unlocked once you open up the jail on the left side of the map (you need the block breaker skill for it). You can see her walk around naked in the gallery mode and see the sprites for it as well. As for playing naked... not sure if that's possible.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game is great, but I don't think it would have been a bad thing to have given the bosses half the amount of health they have. I've just died after a ten minute battle with the plant boss, and it's really wearing down my enthusiasm. All the boss fights are overly long, drawn-out by massive amounts of HP.

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thank you!

btw are we talking about the same boss, because I'm at some ugly guy who is huge and green, with big belly...
U need to jump and hit his head.He will die quickly.

tentakuru:idk,that plant boss looked pretty easy to me.Just charge both attacks and wait till u can hit him.Stand near him and occasionally jump when u see that platform moving.

And yeah,bosses should have less hp and hit harder,as someone already said here. But well,its not really hard,since you can heal yourself in harder boss fights.Also,once u figure out boss mechanics,its pretty easy .. though,i didnt fought last boss - didnt have patience to work out how to get to him.
Edit : Spoiler alarm for bosses :
Green boss : Jump and hit him with charged attack.Dies pretty quickly

Lilith:Use that mind thing .. A + up,it will protect u from many attacks.Jump and dash after her and try to hit her all the time.She can die in like 5-10 minutes.U can heal yourself there.

Plant : as mentioned earlier.Also kill monsters that fall from up,they often heal you.Took me like 10 minutes to kill him,but thats only because my pc is damn slow and it was horrible to play with like 50% of original speed of the game.

Armor like boss : A+ up all the time.U can heal yourself pretty easily there.If your keyboard suck and u cant charge slash attack while moving like me,just jump on that lower platform and spam charged fireball at it.This boss was probably hardest,but once u figure out mechanics and use A+up,its pretty easy.

Last edited:

MrTurtles

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thank you!

Oops, I misread and I thought you were talking about the third boss... But the principle is the same. Just charge your attacks.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This game is great, but I don't think it would have been a bad thing to have given the bosses half the amount of health they have. I've just died after a ten minute battle with the plant boss, and it's really wearing down my enthusiasm. All the boss fights are overly long, drawn-out by massive amounts of HP.
Agreed, and I spent the better part of the hour trying to kill the 5th armor boss. Most of that time was me actually just waiting for the health packs to respawn, cause no way in hell was I was going to die to him a fourth time.

Kenethon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a lot for the information guys! I've died at the sexy girl demon thing after 10 minutes fighting... she started to rage at all directions... I can't open this game again, no motivation! hah!

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks a lot for the information guys! I've died at the sexy girl demon thing after 10 minutes fighting... she started to rage at all directions... I can't open this game again, no motivation! hah!
I beat her easily, I tried beat all big eyes first before to go lilith.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there a list of power-ups and what they do?

I've just found "Seer's Eye" and "Power". The latter seems to have increased my attack, but I'm not sure what the former does.

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there a list of power-ups and what they do?

I've just found "Seer's Eye" and "Power". The latter seems to have increased my attack, but I'm not sure what the former does.
"Seer's Eye" lets you see sparks floating above the breakable walls, so you can find hidden passages easier.

Cyborg-

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am not getting any voices and only music/sound in only certain stages. Did I unzip the files incorrectly? Anyone able to provide proper names for the sound files?

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I am not getting any voices and only music/sound in only certain stages. Did I unzip the files incorrectly? Anyone able to provide proper names for the sound files?
Probably... if you look in your game folder, you can see that some of the bgm and wav files have English paths/file names, while others are in Japanese. I'd hazard a guess that the ones you can play are the ones that are strictly in English. Unfortunately, there's also not much you can do to fix this except to make sure extract the files properly with Japanese Unicode support.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

those green boxes with the red eyes what skill do you need to brake those

and that boss with the Giant Eyes and that unbreakable wall with the mechanize behind it how do i brake those.

dienow

Reputation score

Kill the plant boss, and the tiles with the eyes disappear. You can't do that until you can get to the east side of the overworld.

Nietz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, i beat the last boss and then beaten the armor boss. The problem is, it does not unlocked the game over animations for the plant, Armor boss and final boss. I really do not undestand. I dont wanted to beat it all again just to lose to the final boss and see the animation. Do anyone have a save or something with everything unlocked? Im sorry if anyolne posted a save already, i really didnt see it (even though i looked for)

NVM, i found it.

Last edited:

textbook703

Reputation score

So did we ever say what the "evil up" thing was? Just... lots of health?

cdstar99

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi every one here, I hope you can help me, because the game will not run for me.
I had locatet my pc to the japenese system but it wont work.

May be somebody can help tanks:eek: