What's new

Translation programs

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So I'm looking for some translation programs for RPG Maker and wolf games. I am planning to attempt to translate the following games.

Cherry Crysis ( )
巨乳ハザード ( )
淫魔の遊戯 ( )

If all goes well, I'll try to translate some other games of interest.

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Translation programs

If you're looking to translate the game, mainly you can use a decrypter/unpacker & their respective game maker, can be both simple & chore.(can add your own twist to the game!)

Check out user Habisain, the person had developed tools for making translation patch for RPG maker easy, but i had no idea about the translator itself.

For translating tools i ussually just use atlas+chiitrans+ITH/AGTH & some willpower, using them just like listening to kinda senile people talking, so yeah it's us ourself that have to comprehend.
If i have the motivation i can get the story(or silly plot) while finishing the game.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I would definitely recommend using RPGMakerTrans by Habisan. That will extract all the text into text files.

For translation programs, I use ATLAS and Honyaku in translation aggregator and also have google translate, bing translate, jishoo, imtranslator, and systran open in a browser. Even with all that I often have to ask people on here about some of the lines.

OP
H

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I can't seem to open the file. I unpacked it and copy what ever other files where in the game. I should be using the same rpg maker. Can someone give me baby steps?

I tried to test it out on サキュバステイマー

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, let's see... The first one on your list is an RPGMaker XP game. The other two are RPGMaker VXAce games. I'll assume you already have the correct Japanese RTPs installed. The only problem I can see is the first one comes in a compressed XP format. That has to unpacked first. Other than that, well... talk us through what you did then maybe we can help out.

Last edited:

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can't seem to open the file. I unpacked it and copy what ever other files where in the game. I should be using the same rpg maker. Can someone give me baby steps?

I tried to test it out on サキュバステイマー
what unpacker you use, i usually use DRGSS at least v.1 for Rpg Maker XP & VX. RPGDecrypter for VX ace. arc conv for wolf game

also don't forget you need RGSS202J.dll, japanese version of Rpg Maker .dll .
if u use english maker, when u save, it wil automatically set to RGSS202E.dll in the game.ini, change it back to RGSS202J

OP
H

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

well I made a folder called new. I used RPGDecrypter and extracted the 2 folders i got and put it into that folder. I copy and paste the other files form the game. Then I tried to open the game but it doesn't show up for me. I than showed all files and opened it like that but I got a unexpected for file format error.

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

huh? サキュバステイマー is a VX & i never succeed to unpack them using rpg decrypter, they always crash on me.
i always use DRGSS for vx,
just set extract destination folder on same directory as game.rgss2a,
then delete or rename game.rgss2a,
better if you then make a copy of the data folder,
process mostly the same as applying partial.

OP
H

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Still can't open the game with RPG maker. Is there by any chance a program that just opens up their script or the speech logs?

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I never tried it myself, but as mentioned by TNT90, RPGMAKERTrans by habisain will extract all the text into text files.

If there's something wrong with your RPG Maker program you can ask help on RPG Maker dedicated forum.

OP
H

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It seems RPGMakerTransv doesn't work for me either. I put in the file and set the location to extract but when I hit Go, the bar doesn't move.