What's new

KaraKaraWitch

Reputation score
Hi! First time posting here, so I'm unsure where to post.

JP title : エクリプスナイト・サーガ ~触虜の姫騎士メアリ~
LINK :
Description:

Mary, the second princess of the kingdom, is taken prisoner by the mercenaries hired by the neighboring kingdom.
Deprived of the power to fight, the princess is humiliated by tentacles, and a rescue team from the kingdom is on its way to her...

A royal-style, tentacle-based, humiliating RPG of two parts: the first part describes the rescue of the princess, and the second part features the princess as the main character.

Download Link: https://f95zone.to/threads/eclipse-...999-tsukinomizu-project.185896/#post-12482240

If the translator from Lily Knight Saga is Still around and is willing to translate, it will be appreciated. Otherwise, personally I'm looking for a manual TL. The game is around 2GiB with 600 json maps. Even though it might take months.

Last edited:

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi! First time posting here, so I'm unsure where to post.
I'm translating the game. It's a lot longer than the Tsukinomizu games I translated before, but I'm motivated. I should finish the prologue events today, and then I'll start on Anita's chapter. I plan to release my first partial after finishing said chapter.

Gummiel

Reputation score
I'm translating the game. It's a lot longer than the Tsukinomizu games I translated before, but I'm motivated. I should finish the prologue events today, and then I'll start on Anita's chapter. I plan to release my first partial after finishing said chapter.
Nice, looking forward to that for sure then, you did a great job, from what I remember on the Lady Knight saga :)
(Though the game itself, was more painfull to play than their later games, but that was entirely down to the mechanics of the game, it being the first of their games, it was a little rough at places)

KaraKaraWitch

Reputation score
Thank you so much! I recall that I played Naedoko Dungeon Chronicle a bit before. I haven't tried Lady Knight saga but I did play Lily Knight Saga. Sorry for replying past new year...

DasBrat

Reputation score
DLSite:
1704610985729.png
I only found MTL version on otomi-games (good website). But I hate MTL due to lack of clarity in often crucial situations.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game looks promising but it's not run on Unity/RPGMaker so my tools won't translate it.
If anyone's got the goods, I'm down

Imperial_Randal

Reputation score
JP Title: 楽園のクニークルス
DLSite :
I see a mecha, so I just shamelessly ask for someone to translate it

neonsky

Reputation score

The sequel to this game came out about a month ago, but I’d like to get the first one translated as well. As far as I can tell, this game doesn’t actually have a discussion thread on here, if that matters. (I’m relatively new to this, sorry.)

keijos

Reputation score
Hi,

Could anyone make a translation for RJ01119288?

Game Discussion Thread: i can´t find it.

DLSite Link:

made an acc just for this lmao, this type of games make so little sense and are so exaggerated that they are fun to play