Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Combat round 2

Initative order: Lorelai -> Dasyra -> Jezz-> Earth elemental ->Lena -> Xylia

Lorelai takes a full withdraw action to avoid getting hit, running away.

Dasyra actually manages to scratch the earth elementals exterior.

With you beginning to retreat the earth elemental reaches out, as Lena has the unpleasant realization that a creature of its size also can reach her even at 10 ft distance from the group. With one more swift punch it knocks her out, stomping over and reaching down to pick the unconcious celestial out, turning back towards the tomb, marching its way alongside and, with the entrance gate a little too small for its frame, simply moves through the rock itself, until the rocks cover it from counterattacks.

----------------------------------------------

Lenas head was all woozy as she woke up. Something hit her hard enough to knock her out. She has a pounding headache and apparently some worse damage, seeing as she can see the rock of the dimly illuminated chamber right infront of her shaping into a woman.

"Alright girly, you'll tell me why you tried to invade this tomb.. I do hope you put up some resistance personally. You fleshlings make so delightful noises when interrogated." Hands with the strength of the earth itself begun stripping the aasimar, only for a hesitation and a curious coo as Lenas.. secret was revealed. "Oh you might be more fun than most."

The woman smirked, her form becoming more humanoid, sexy even, as she stared down upon the trapped Aasimar. "I'd love to take my time with you but I have a feeling I need to conserve my strength to toy with the others that were with you. Feel like telling me what they might be up to by the way?" She grinned, small rocks beginning to swirl around her wrist with a wave of her hand as she reached out, suddenly gripping the Aasimars shaft, her hand smooth but with an iron grip.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Lorelai
Away from the Tomb
Tag: All but Lena who Ain't there.

Lorelai retreated but cursed when Lena was smacked unconcious. She prepared to move to save her, but the elemental picked her up and retreated into the tomb with her.

"Strange, it didn't kill her. That must mean it obeys some higher order or intelligence.," frowns Lorelai, "Well it took her alive, so she is likely to be alright for the time being. We need to finish retreating and change spells and tactics. We can't afford to run in half cocked, if we weren't doing much now, we won't do more while Lena is out of the fight."

She grimaced and backed up, "And of course, I'm hamstrung by the lack of bodies. And since animation is never something you do on the spot, there's never a pressing need argument to be made for using it. Well, I'll prepare a banishing spell for the large one, and something else for it's compatriots."

Lorelai tried to find a good spot to set up camp and looked to Jezzebelle. "Okay, you're a spellcaster clearly. Do you have access to any spells that can cover the ground in ice? Or any other non earth material in a large radius. If my banishing spell fails, we need to restrict it's mobility. It's this or mind control magics. I can't do either myself."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Tag: Anyone but Lena

You can find a secluded tunnel ending in a dead end rather easily, there is even some mushrooms growing at the end of it. It seems few creature wander close to the tomb or the Icy fortress you come from, for reasons you just observed yourself.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Dead End Camp
Tag: All but Lena

Lorelai began setting up her tent and cot best she could after ensuring the mushrooms were not dangerous. "This spot can work I think. We only need it for one night, ideally. Or whatever constitutes night down here. That's going to be a problem. Without knowing when dusk is, I won't be able to know precisely when I can renew the miracles granted by Wee Jas... I guess I'll have to spend the whole time praying until they're granted."

She sighs and sets down a portable altar, setting it up, and casting Desecrate on it. She was swapping it out but it lasted awhile, so may as well use it. She could carry it along with her in the altar.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Tomb of Erotic Desires
Tag: All, then Earth Elemental girl

"Aye, c-come on, let's... EEK!" Lena began saying, before beginning to turn, only to see the looming hand of the earth elemental reaching out, and thumping her on the head.

Lena's vision blurred and went black, as she collapsed onto the ground, the last thing she saw being her companions retreating back out.

When she woke again, Lena's head was aching very badly, and she reached up to grasp it with one hand. Her midsection ached pretty badly as well, thanks to the blow before the one that knocked her out. Opening her eyes as she groaned softly, Lena looked around to see the earth elemental shifting form, into that of a young woman.

Lena was barely able to think straight at the moment, so when the earth elemental reached out and began stripping her of her armor, clothing, and weapons, Lena wasn't able to really put up much, if any fight. As soon as the earth elemental woman reached down after she'd been stripped, and grabbed her cock, Lena gasped softly as her shaft reacted instinctively. "I... don't have any reason to lie, r-really, as it wouldn't be in my best interest to do so. We were l-looking to collect the staff of the old priest o-or whatever he was, that's in the tomb. We were ordered to by our mistress, so she didn't have to sell off our things, l-like my armor a-and my swords there. We figured, s-since he's dead and all, that he wouldn't really be needing it anyway," Lena replied after a few moments, looking tense, and more than a little frightened. "We didn't know you were sentient though. S-Surely we could come to a solution that we can all agree on and be happy with. R-Right?" Lena went on to say as she tried to gauge what this earth elemental girl wanted, since she hadn't killed her outright.

( , total was 22 though, if that matters or not.
, not a very good roll, but probably one that at least gets the earth elemental thinking about it, surely. Although, I'm not sure if a diplomacy roll was really required, but felt it might have been.)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Earth Elemental Witch
Depths of the tomb
Tag: Lena

Lena gets the impression the earth elemental wants information and also seems quite intend on satisfying some perverse, dominant urges.
She doesn't really need to sense the womans motive, the fact that she's roughly stroking her shaft to erection is a giveaway already. She smirks and adds: "See, I would believe you.. if I was stupid. But don't worry, we're almost ready for the fun.." She waved a hand, and with a noise of stones cluttering against one another a ring gripped the Aasimar shaft tightly, trapping her cock in a highly erect state.

"Now then, I can make this very enjoyable for you.." She stomped a foot on the ground, as the rock under Lena shot forth a spear with a rather phallic looking tip, stopping right before and rubbing up against her helpless bottom. "If you tell me the truth. Whos your mistress. Why is she stealing from the elemental temples?

Don't give me that pretend-innocent look, slut. I know you've already raided the temple of fire and air. What is your real goal?"
She insisted, spreading her pussylips, rubbing herself up against the tip of the aasimars shaft, letting her feel that rather humanoid feeling, warm wetness. "Telling me will feel soo goood..." She tempted.

The earth elemental doesn't seem impressed by Lenas diplomatic attempts and her eyes demand answers that Lena doesn't think she can give...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Sidecorridor of the way to the tomb
Tag: Rest of the party

Your rest is uneventful, if not too pleasant, depending on the equipment for resting on quite literally, solid rock, more or less you have brought. It has been a while.. about half a day, you guess, since you've been bought and lead to Ventus domain, so your body doesn't mind the chance of a short nap.

However, as you finish recovery and preparation of prayers you hear a dangerous scuttling edging closer. On high alert, you find yourself facing.. actually a rather harmless looking creature, about dog-sized it scuttles towards you slowly and shily, wiggling soft antenna towards you. "Prrrrrrr?" It makes a mixture of a purring and a chirping noise. It looks hungry, but not the predatory kind, approaching with hopeful curiosity. Perhaps it smelled some food you happened to have on you?

(Knowledge: Dungeoneering to identify it)

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Sidetunnel

Lorelai grimaced, getting up kind of sore, but nothing she couldn't handle. She had to invest in getting a cot down here. Too much rock. Fortunately nothing had ambushed them in the night, and watches went uneventfully. Pity she didn't have a companion to watch over them at night.

Lorelai had some food in the meantime after praying to Wee Jas for new miracles that hopefully would give them the edge they needed. Once she was packed however, something approached.

Lorelai drew her mace and looked, frowning. What the hell? One of the beasts of the deep clearly. It seemed harmless, but Lorelai knew enough of the world to trust nothing based off appearance alone.

"...Anyone know what the hell that is?," she frowned.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Jezzebelle
Missing an Angel
Tag:pest problem

As Jezzebelle and the rest of Ventrus' slaves were off try to recuperate and figure out how to deal with their giant stone problem to complete their objective and rescue their abducted comrade, they would hear a scritching side off in the bushes. Eventually the scritching and shuffling would end and a dog sized golden yellow creature would come scurrying out to their campsite. Jezzeblle would sweatdrop a little and store her sword into her glove, "It's a youngling rust monster... You ladies better stash you gear, and maybe find something small and trifling you don't need and hope it satiates it. We could just kill it, but I don't risk it's mommy being anywhere nearby and causing us even more trouble. Cause then we wouldn't even have possessions TO SELL to make the money back, let alone rescue Lena..." She said eyeing the small creature cautiously. "If worse comes to worse, I can always try casting some enchantment magic and getting it to run off or leave us alone..."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Tag: All but Lena! :(

The Little scuttler looks at Lorelais morning star, but rather than intimidated, it seems cheerfull, purring and wiggling its fuzzy antenna happily, reaching out to try and nuzzle up to her, it seemed.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Sidetunnel
Tag: Rustmonster

Lorelai grimaces as the creature seems to be drawn to her weapon. How did such a creature survive with such... Naivety? Surely it should know better than to approach dangers. Well, whatever. She had more maces than she needed anyways.

"I'd rather not hurt a child or kill things unnecessarily. I've too many maces as it is and it's not worth much and should keep it sated while we head elsewhere.," says Lorelai, stepping back to avoid being nuzzled, not wanting her greaves rusted, before setting the mace down for it and moving aside.

"I should actually invest in a morningstar and a sickle at some point.," she muttered to herself, "Just in case. Hm." She looks over, "Let's get going, before it follows us. Or brings a whole pack or however they operate down on top of us."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Side cavern with Rust Monster
Tag: Rusty and All but Lena

Dungeoneering roll:
http://orokos.com/roll/459234 = 18, guessing I have same info as Tenta.

"Aw, it's a cute little thing," Dasyra said of the rust monster. She recognized it by its description, having heard tales of these things.

"But Jezzebelle is right, don't feed it too much. It eats metal. And we need our things."

Dasyra would try to casually avoid the rust monster, if it was coming towards her. She didn't want to lose possession of her mithril coat.

"I'm worried about Lena. By the time it takes you to change over your spells, the elemental could have easily smashed her to paste."

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Side passage

"Dasyra it took us 8 hours to change spells. The elemental took her alive, so we can hope that it did not do that. If it has, then we'll let our... Mistress reanimate her then as I cannot cast a spell to bring her to life. But if we rush into things half cocked, all we will do is join her in whatever fate she does have.," says Lorelai calmly, "Daring theatrics are all well and good in bard's tales, but if we all die, nobody is coming back. Hopefully my spells can work, and if mine falter, we'll try someone elses. And if that fails... Then we retreat and attempt a new angle."

Lorelai starts moving, wanting to be away before the rust monster eats the entire mace head of her old mace, her taking her silver one up instead. "I can call up an elemental to gather information on the situation if need be. I'd outright summon one, but unlike the faith of the earth, earth elementals do not serve my goddess. I uh... I've never actually tried calling one of my goddess' allied outsiders so I'm not sure what I would get aid from, truthfully. Might not be... Useful right now."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Earth Elemental's love nest
Tag: Earth Elemental

"N-No I... am telling the truth, I s-swear. I don't want to die," Lena replied, looking frightened before the ring of stone surrounded the base of her cock, forming a perfect tight little cock ring around her, to keep her fully erect and ready.

As soon as the earth elemental girl stamped her foot, and the phallic object pressing against her tight little asshole. "L-Like I said, I... d-don't have any reason to lie. M-My mistress i-is lady Ventus. S-She bought me and my companions from before, f-from the drow, Vara the auctioneer. A-And she w-wanted us to come here to t-try and procure the staff within this tomb, t-to sell to help pay for us, s-so that we could keep our things, l-like I said before. I s-swear, please... I wouldn't lie about this. I... I d-don't want to die," Lena stammered out quickly, after feeling the stone dildo like object pressing against her ass.

"A-And I don't know what you're talking about. I-I've never even heard of a t-temple of fire and air. I only got captured by the drow a day o-or two ago a-and sold earlier today. P-Please I swear," Lena pleaded, tears forming in her eyes and beginning to leak down her cheeks as she tried to reason with this earth elemental girl.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rustmonster-Youngling
Tag: All but Lena! :(

The little creature touched the Morningstar with its antenna, corrosion spreading amazingly quick along it, as it began munching and om nom nomming on the remaining rust, the grip of the weapon collapsing into nothingness in Lorelais hand just a moment later. It purred enthusiastically, rolling on its back as if attempting caresses after its meal. It then peeked after you lot into the darkness as you departed, chirping and .. beginning to follow you, with curious enthusiasm. It seemed to have finished its snack rather quickly, though its not the fastest.. a steady jog can get you away from it easily.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Earth Elemental Witch
Depths of the tomb

"You know, if you hadn't stammered out half of that I might be inclined to believe you. Clearly you are afraid because you got caught, now stop coming up with your lies. Captured by the drow huh? Interesting tale you made up." The earth-mage concluded, smirking down at Lena. "The fun way for me it is then."

With that, the rock-dildo mercilessly pushed its way forward to take Lenas bottom while the witch lowered herself on the aasimars shaft, moaning out loud as she began riding her. "Alright slut, you aren't going to cum until you tell me the truth, got.. haaah.. got it? What does Ventus want with the elemental artifacts? Is she after the waterstaff too? Sell such an artifact just to pay for a few slaves, you expect me to be dumb enough to believe that? HERE!"

With that, two nippleclamps shaped out of the rock, and proceeded to fly fowards and attach themselves to Lena. "I can make them squeeze a lot harder." She informed, while her hot, wet sex did the very same, slowly taking in the length of Lenas shaft, moaning with delight. "Why'd an angel girl like you become so hmnn.. evil? Then again, you have this twisted thing between your legs.. haaah.. so twisted.. so theres no trusting you.. now again! Why are you attacking the elemental temples? Whats your goal?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Tomb of Earthly Desires (cos Earth Elemental)
Tag: Earth Elemental

"I... I'm not lying. I have no reason to lie. A-And I'm afraid, because that... h-hurts!" Lena cried as the stone cock ring pressed in around her shaft.

As the stone dildo pushed into her poor ass, and the earth elemental girl impaled herself upon her shaft, Lena's eyes shot open as her back arched, with her howling aloud in both pain and pleasure. "I... d-don't know if she even knows about any other staves. I didn't even know about this one until she told me and the others about it. And she... she's in debt with the drow... s-she overpaid for us. And she... d-doesn't want us to sell our equipment, e-else we'll not be able to help her as well as we could," Lena replied, before the rock maneuvered about to make nipple clamps on her.

Lena cried out loud again, as all of this together was too much for her to handle, possibly loud enough for the others to have heard her maybe. "P-Please no... i-it hurts... t-too much. L-Loosen them... please!" Lena pleaded with her captor, shaking her head from side to side while her eyes clamped shut to try and cope with the pain and pleasure together.

"I... I'm not an angel... j-just a h-half angel. M-My papa was... a-an angel, a-and she had one too," Lena replied, her knuckles white as she gripped the ground around her as hard as her fingers could manage. "I... I already told you. We didn't even know about any other temples. We didn't even know about this one until V-Ventus told us about it! And I'm just following her orders, s-so she doesn't just... d-discard me down here. I don't even know how far down I am, and I certainly don't know the way back out to go home!!!" Lena cried out in pain, as tears began to stream down her cheeks more heavily now, tears of genuine pain and fright, though despite all that, Lena's cock was hard as iron inside of the earth elemental woman's pussy.

( )

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
In the Underdark

Shouldering her bow, and eyeing the little rust monster behind her, the elf simply nodded to Lorelai, who seemed to be big on cautious planning. It was all well and good to be logical, but logic wouldn't do poor Lena any good if she were being tortured or smooshed into paste right now. The ranger was impulsive at times, she understood that, but hesitation was a dangerous thing too.

"I don't have any spells that are going to change in eight hours, and I feel fairly useless right now just sitting here with you and little Rusty here. Maybe I should go scout. I'd be better by myself, and could find out what's happening with Lena and maybe see what else is in store for us. I won't try to fight the elemental or anything else, but if we want to be smart about this, then one of us should do reconnaissance."

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
On the way back to da Tomb!

"No, it's BEEN eight hours, else I wouldn't be packing up. And yes, if Lena is still alive she may be in danger. But if we couldn't beat the elemental before with her, we wouldn't have done better without her. Thats why I changed spells. Hopefully it works out. And the problem with scouting is we're talking about creatures that feel your presence. If you cannot fly, you can't sneak past.," sighs Lorelai, "I'm hoping that there is no more large elementals so we can fight more on par with foes."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Earth Elemental Witch
Depths of the tomb

"Well, with you being a cheeky little prisoner I'll have to be convincing, don't I?" The elemental contered, slowly, sensually lowering herself upon the aasimars rod, though at the same time making that earthen dildo push deeper into her. "I must admit, thats a creative story you just came up with but do you really think anyone would believe such a convoluted reason? Haaah.. you do have a nice cock alright."

The elemental mage began riding Lenas shaft, insisting. "I will if you tell me the truth, you want to come, don't you horny little angel? " The earth elemental showed some mercy, removing the nipple clamps at Lenas continued insistance. "Listen, perhaps this Ventus is forcing you to do such things, but with the elemental artifacts from not one but all different temples you could cast some rather troublesome magic. Its in everyones best interest if you tell me the truth.. haaah.." She cooed, her hips gyrating slightly, though the Aasimar was trapped, the ring making it impossible to cum as two hands came down to caress her breasts, giving them a firm squeeze.

"Frankly, you are lucky this is the earth temple, imagine fucking a fire elemental. .. but enough of this. I have a suspicion your friends wont give up until they got the staff and you are rescued so I will squeeze the truth out of you. Haaah.. Last chance. .hmnn.. do you want me to be nice about this or get rough with you?" She growled, though that was more in lust, as she raised her hand, the rock within Lena beginning to vibrate, as did the stone-ring around her cock, adding to the stimulation.