BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Dasyra
The Ether
Tag: Ultmay

"Thank you. It's easier to talk when I'm... incorporeal. As you've noticed... my body is almost..."

The ranger stopped, looking uncomfortable.

"It's not easy to simply be unafraid. Death is a scary concept, especially for elves who are long lived. I understand what is going to happen, intellectually at least. I know that I must die if I am going to be able to have a hope of protecting and saving my Mistress. For that reason, I have the strength to die. But that sword... I know it is powerful. I know it scares even my mistress. I know it is what is harming her. Preventing her from being free... even as she uses it for her power, I know that if she's to have peace, she must be free of it.

"I worry that when she is compelled to use it on me, it will take my soul. Bind me to it. Preventing me from being able or even wanting to save Ventus from it. That is why I pray most desperately to Evening Glory. I dedicate myself to Ventus, I give her my love. But is that enough? With Evening Glory's grace, perhaps it could be. But I have no way of knowing."

Dasyra looked down.

"I don't blame Ventus for her other lovers. I've had other lovers too. It is likely that even in my devotion to her, she and I will experience lust from other sources... such is the nature of dealing with demons and mindflayers and drow who just want to fuck us... but l do not believe that Ventus' collection of wives will weaken our bond. She and I are elvenkind, and my vow is to free her. I will be the one who let's her walk free one day."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Ghost of Abyssmas Present
The Chapel
Tag: Dasyra

"You're dying a bit more every year, every day, though in your case, we can cut that down to minutes. Nonetheless, if you prove yourself, Our Lady in eternal love will sustain you to the end, if not.. well.. lets not talk about what ifs, again, present is what matters, right now, you live. Thats what matters." The spirit shrugged

"Aren't you elves more accepting of life and death? The circle of life, they say.

Free from the sword you say. The sword is powerful, but more powerful than a godess, who knows. But the real question you should be asking yourself is, .. is it more powerful than your love? The sword compels Ventus to create undead, even now I can hear it whisper, so why hasn't she?

But good.. you aren't jealous."
The ghost smiled, though her candles flickered.

"It is normal to fear the unknown, but you needn't be afraid of death. Clearly its not the ending. You should fear Ventus blade, but you should not let that fear rule you.. Either way. I like you aaand.. I guess the first spirit at least accepted you.." The ghost seemed thoughtful, pulling the largest still burning candle off of her chandelier, leaning forward, placing it on top of Dasyras head, well, her bodies head. It was insignificant as a source of warmth, but still, the ranger felt as if it was giving her.. warmth.

The spirit meanwhile, seemed to look.. older almost. Her hair turning white, lines appearing on her face
"Hah.. haah.. damn, thats what I get for being late, eh.. We wont get to chat much longer, will we? Even if you passed the first two.. Beware.." The chandeliers flames flickered.

"Don't fear death. Every day.. at midnight, it is time for the day of the present to die. Fear can make you strong, but it can also weaken you, beware your fears.. soon you will.. come to face them. Fear not your mortality, lest it consume youuuu..." And as the last flame flickered out, Dasyra found herself.. still floating before her body, the ghost aging, rotting, fading away into nothingness.

And still, Dasyra floated above her body. Was she so far gone already? She could see the flower in her hair beginning to wither as she lay there, her life fading, the candle flickering in an impossible wind, as if about to go out, casting odd shadows.. there was something else there, shadows creeping up her elfish body, as it stood up, darkness engulfing it, her eyes empty, lifeless, as the living corpse wordlessly stared at her, a dark cloak of shadows forming, an armor, a bow, a dark blade fell into a hand the Dark-Dasyra extended, her expression unchanging as the elf-ghost noted the similiarity to Ventus own blade..

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
The Chapel
Tag: Ultmay

"Yes... you're right. The circle of life and death. But I am accepting a fate where I am stepping outside of that circle, potentially never to come back, in the hopes that I can bring both Ventus and I back... eventually. But if we are both doomed to float onwards in time as cold undead, then at least the love between us will provide warmth. I could... exist... like that without fear."

She nodded, as if having reassured herself.

"Thank you for that. You've helped me feel better about this choice. With my love, I will have no fear. I will know my fear, recognize it, and watch as it passes me. My love will be my shield."

Dasyra watched the strange candle ceremony, seeing her body in its death-like state. She knew it wasn't long now. But she put her faith in the goddess, and her love in Ventus. The warrior would come back for her and make her into an undead servant... but when serving out of love, she knew she could face down the power of that blade. Perhaps Dasyra would be the last unfortunate soul that needed to step outside of the cycle because of that sword? This undeath she faced... it wasn't just a threat... it was a challenge. A chance to prove herself as an elven hero, and live up to the ideals of a ranger. To go where others feared to tread in order to protect her people... and her love.

Then she saw her darker self animate below her. So... this was what she was to be? Yes... a creature touched by the shadow. But she would be the fire that burned inside it, she would make it more than a husk of hatred for life. She would remind this Dark Dasyra that life had brought love, and therefore was still to be respected and safe guarded and fought for!

Dasyra tried to extend her spirit down towards this shadowy form of herself. In her mind, Dasyra pictured herself as bonding with her future, and adorning it with white flowers like she had worn in her hair as a living ranger, or adding the flower that the child ghost had given her. Let her love continue to bloom, even in soil such as this.

Her ethereal form grasped at the body's shoulders, trying to pull herself in.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Ghost of Abyssmas Future
The Chapel

No sooner were the rangers brave words spoken than her undead spirit looked upon her. The blade in its hand thrust forward, impaling her.. and although her ghost had no substance, the blade was apparently able to cut ghosts just as well. Briefly she wondered if Ventus blade could do the same, as she felt the darkness pour into her.. just as she poured into the form before her. a struggle of wills, as fear began encroaching upon her, even as she tried to accept her dire undead fate. Her future.

(Give me two charisma checks as Dasyra attempts to stay in control.)

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
The Chapel
Tag: Bitch just shivved me!

http://orokos.com/roll/491870

Good rolls considering I don't have the greatest charisma (+1). So it'd be two 16 results. If it's willpower saves, then it'd be 19 each if that mattered. *crosses fingers the DC wasn't requiring natural 20s*

Dasyra's spirit felt the blade sink into her ethereal form. It hurt. A lot. But damn it if she was just going to roll over and allow this *thing* to become her. Ventus had fought against such a fate. So would she!

"I am Dasyra Sunsong! Ranger of the Bright Wood. Your undeath cannot snuff out the flame eternal inside of me. I am for Ventus. Not you!"

She plunged her hand through the Dark Dasyra's heart, trying to grip it in her ethereal palm and yank herself inward. Mean while she gripped the hand wielding the sword with her other fist and yanked the sword out of her body, trying to twist it in on the Dark Dasyra.

"You... won't... stop me..."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
The Chapel

Down, down into the undeath body she rushed, accepting her fate rather than fighting it, which.. was it right? Was it wrong? Dasyra felt unlife take her as her ghost and that form became one, spirit filling the unliving eyes, her own lips moving, whispering, in a voice not her own. "Your prayer shall be granted. As sacrifice, you shall never rise. No mortal magic shall bring back life to you and if you give Ventus what you think is the gift of life, you shall watch her wither away in time. But if you understand my teachings, be with her. Be forever."

And suddenly, Dasyras eyes flung open. She was cold. How long had she been there? She was definitly not dead, infact, she felt more alive again. There was a flower in her hair, a candle burning over her, and as she looked down upon her right palm, there was an itching, where an outline of a heart had been scratched in, with just a hint of blood.

But that all didn't matter, as the large doors to the chapel opened wide, The Deathknight stepping in, looking ahead, she smiled softly, swiftly approaching Dasyra, taking the holy symbol of Evening Glory from her chest and hanging it around her own neck, whilest also pulling out a comb, combing through the elves hair gently.

"It seems your prayers have been answered. But now, it is time. You made your peace and I.." Ventus bit her lips.. "I desire you, I love you. I will make love to you, but first.. let the sword teach you your new place." She reached out, but, rather than as one might expect, cutting Dasyra down, she placed the blade upon the elf, like one would a king. Up close, Dasyra could feel the undead, unholy wickedness but..
It didn't touch her. Dasyra could feel it, not even a hairs width, but the sword floated above her, dark whispers not quite reaching her ears. Ventus crossed her arms, seeming to look at something that wasn't there for a moment.. "There,.. thats it.. don't fight the whispers. Let them in. I could dominate you when you are dead, as has been done to me, but I find it more elegant to let the sword overwhelm the minds of the dying. Embrace it.. now.. finally, you are loyal, to the cause.. I'm sorry I had to do this to you, but now that your soul belongs to the sword, you understand it, the urge, the need, the desire.

But now.. my love.."
Ventus picked up the sword, putting it aside (instantly creating a rim of frost wandering over the bench it leaned upon) and began opening her armor, lust, desire, hunger and care all burning in her eyes as she looked down upon Dasyra. "Now my love.. Time to spent the rest of your life with me... and that will just be the beginning." The deathknight cooed, whilest Dasyra could feel a pressure she hadn't known before disappear.. even if this time, Evening Glory had protected her from the swords influence, it would be dangerous to touch that thing ever again when she was undead, at least unprotected.

"One last question.. and perhaps the most important, in a way, my love, before I embrace you.. how do you want to die? Your death will affect who you will be, in the end. Worry not about pain.

Do you want to stay in my embrace, and let the cold take you, falling asleep slowly, patiently, loyally?

Do you want me to passionately cling to you, steal your breath and smother you with my very own lips

Do you want to feel the violence, the primal, bestial lust of being taken one last time, letting your body grow wild until the very end??

Or do you simply want to listen to me, as I play you a beautiful melody no mortal may hear and live."
Ventus smiled, looking down at Dasyra, expectantly, seriously.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra Nightscream
The Chapel
Tag: Evening Glory and Ventus

After the brief spiritual fight was done, the elf's immortal spirit now rested within her new form, the shell of undeath. And the goddess' words appeared on her own lips. When they were done speaking for Evening Glory, Dasyra's lips then spoke for her, as the Goddess bestowed this final understanding upon the elf: that she would never come back from undeath.

"So be it. I will serve you, my Goddess, and be your champion in eternal undeath. And so that my love shall not leave me - EVER. I will not seek to return her to life. Our union will echo through time."

It shocked a part of Dasyra to hear herself speak with that passion. The emphasis on how she would never, ever let Ventus leave her was perhaps a testament to the touch of the goddess.

Then her eyes flung open and she was in the chapel, with Ventus striding up to her, smiling, vulnerable, and yet bound to use that sword... She listened to Ventus apologizing, safe from the sword's touch this one time by the grace of Evening Glory.

So my Goddess is stronger than this blade... Oh Ventus, that it makes you do this. This is what I will free you from! And you will be a glorious Deathknight, beholden to none but Evening Glory and... perhaps me... That would be nice...

Dasyra's thoughts went from passionate enthusiasm to an idyllic image of the pair of them simply happy and holding each other in a traditional lovers' embrace.

The ranger closed her eyes and kept a blank, serene face until the sword was taken off of her. Only then did she reopen her eyes and was greeted with her Mistress stripping down and showing off her lovely form to her. She perceived that it may not be wise to let Ventus know that her soul was still her own. The sword might do evil things through her. She would simply obey Ventus at all times, and hope that her remaining autonomy would allow her to research and plot the ultimate unraveling of the sword's hold on her ice queen.

Ventus then stood and gave Dasyra the options on how to face her death.

"All sound lovely, mistress,"
Dasyra murmured. "I could not imagine passing without passion between us. But let it be with romance. I choose to die with your kiss. Hold me and kiss me, and when I wake... I will serve you in whatever lustful and loyal way you want - and gladly so."

Dasyra had been curious about the song, but her heart told her that she should not die without being touched by her Mistress, and the kiss seemed the most heartfelt expression of respectful love.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Everfrost Bedroom
Tag: Vel and Xirce

Lena shudders as Vel's tentacle snake like hair begins twisting and drilling around inside of her folds, making her back arch slightly as her pussy tingles around the thing. The moment she felt the snack mouth wrap around her cock, Lena let out a cute squeal as Vel planted her pussy right down onto Lena's face. Lena's mouth opened as her tongue darted out and started lapping at Vel's pussy, swirling around and around, as she reached up to diddle Vel's clit with her thumb. Lena's cock was trembling inside of the hair snake tentacle thing, and after two more latched onto her nipples, she felt her orgasm already about to erupt.

As Vel spoke again, while Lena was eating her out, she couldn't help but feel a bit worried that she would fall into the evils of these two, but the pleasure was undeniably good, to say the least. "Mmmpham, mmm mnln..." Lena moaned into Vel's pussy, when Xirce commented that Lena was feisty and might overpower Vel, which roughly translated to, "Someday I will,".

Lena's cock was hard as iron and Vel would be able to feel just how close Lena was as she licked at Vel's pussy, her tongue swirling around and trying to bring her to climax. Hearing what Vel planned to do to her did get Lena fired up a bit, and she bucked her hips a time or two to try and get her orgasm coaxed out, whimpering slightly in frustration, and making it obvious to both Xirce and Vel that she wanted to cum, badly.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong
The Chapel
Tag: Dasyra[/B]

It was hard to tell if Evening glory was pleased. It was easy to tell that Ventus was. "Frankly, the kiss was my favourite as well, but I decided I would let you chose." Ventus licked her lips, clearly aroused at her brides exposing attire, though, with some effort, she held back from any lewd touches, simply embracing Dasyra.

"Now.. its alright to fight, alright to struggle."

Ventus smiled, placing her lips upon Dasyras in a soft kiss, leaning back once more to explain. "You will suckle and drink the life from my lips for as long as you can and when you can no more, you will still drink from my lips, yearn for them. This will sting a little..." Ventus exhaled softly, smiling, rubbing the bridge of Dasyras nose... there was a cold feeling, followed by an inability to breathe through it, as Ventus exhaled heavily, leaning forwards, kissing Dasyra on the mouth, fully, throughoutly, her tongue pushing in gently, cold, but Dasyra did not care anymore, as she felt a suckling.. Ventus taking the air from her, sucking it straight out of her lungs, smiling and caressing through Dasyras hair, holding her save, her eyes full of love and care, whilest Dasyras faded slowly..

Only at the last moment, did Ventus exhale a little, giving Dasyra back a bit of air, but not enough to keep her going for long, her body arousing in a lack of oxygen, her heart pounding violently, helplessly, until another small breath of life came back, Ventus holding the elf that by now, propably was desperately kissing her for air.

Dasyra noticed Ventus hand growing hard, holding her head in place, her lips pressed upon Dasyras. There'd be no fighting her fate. Ventus smiled, showing the elfs fading eyes her hand.. a shade of beautiful blue from the cold and lack of oxygen, as the Deathknight tempted her lover to keep kissing, keep suckling, keep hoping for more air, but there was none left, and the elf held her calmly in place as she squirmed and struggled, the taste of her mistress the last thing on her lips and on her mind, as her body slowly faded to unconsciousness. Ventus smiled, whispering into the unconcious elves mouth. "Frgive me for this, but .. I just must have you, the sword aside.. plus,.. it'd be better than having you drink blood or souls.." She cooed, gathering a glistening drop of precum on her index finger, pushing the taste of it into Dasyras mouth, upon her tongue, quickly resuming the deadly kiss, before the elfs unconcious body could gasp for air.

And there she held Dasyra, as the life left her, a warm, comforting blanket of darkness embracing her, safe and sound, in her lovers arms, the elf did not fight as the darkness and the cold crept into her and her heartbeat... stopped.

Shadows rose around Dasyra, coiling around her, not entrapping, almost playful, pushing into and under her skin, negative energy, animating her body. As she opened her eyes, now a deep shade of red, with a hint of dark rings under them the only sign of negative energy flowing through her, Dasyra felt.. not too different, at first. Her senses worked again, though her Deathknight-protector occupied most of them right now, their lips still interlocked.

She didn't feel the cold, but she hadn't for a while. She looked into Ventus eyes, a loving, gentle protector, not someone to be feared.. instead, just being close to her felt.. nice. There was a.. delicious taste upon her lips, and she wanted, she needed more of whatever it was, and her tongue felt.. unusually flexible, but apart from that she was the normal elven ranger she had always been.. She loved Ventus, nature and her people, she wanted to spent time with the deathknight, free her from her curse, slaughter her enemies.. that last thought felt a bit odd.. She thought about hunting down her mistress enemies and delivering them onto death.. there was.. no hesitation. A lack of a conscience.. was that what it ment to be undead?

Dasyra pondered this, while Ventus held her embraced still, lips closed in a kiss.. how long had it been? Minutes? Hours? Did it matter now?"Hmnn my love." Ventus cooed. "Finally you are rid of this disgusting life." Disgusting? No, Dasyra didn't think life disgusting.. just.. different. Was that the blades influence?
"To sustain yourself you will now need to consume the.. bodily fluids of others.. hmnn.. exspecially me, of course. I'm sorry, but ever since the auction.. well.. it was that or having you drain blood.. but I have nothing to give you there. On the other hand.." Ventus grinned ever so slightly, indicating her rock hard shaft, glistening with precum it looked.. wonderful and delicious.. there was no sense of shame or hesitation at what Ventus had done to her tastes, the undead wanted, craved delicious cum.. "WE all have something that sustains us, like I'm bound to my blade.. oh, I could tell you the whole story now but.. haaah.. perhaps not -just- now." Ventus smiled.. the act of making Dasyra her undead companion clearly having aroused her to no end..
(Always listening to something like: When writing for Ventus. ^^ )

Last edited:

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Asheroth
Everfrost
Tag: GM

It didn't take long for Asheroth to find something interesting while exploring. Her gaze ran across a set of frozen over, ornate doors. Didn't really surprise her, considering where she was. Kneeling slightly, she placed her eye in front of a keyhole, discovering that there was a room of worship in the building, that like the doors, was entirely frozen over. Having been schooled in the various religions in the world, the church caught her intrigue. What manner of religion was in this keep?

Knowledge Religion Roll:

Before she could investigate further, a freezing hand was placed on her shoulder, causing her to jolt in shock. Quickly glancing behind her she found that the Death knight was behind her... Oh boy. "I assure you, my attention wasn't to intrude into your privacy." The Paladin quickly mutters in response, hoping to recover any chance of a good first impression. "I, well, haven't really been told anything as of yet. Just that, you... apparently purchased me and well, I don't really have a clue on what's going on." The Paladin said flatly, pausing for a moment in thought. Her gaze slowly fell to the sword she was carrying, the vile evil it carried stuck in her thoughts.

Her gaze rose and met with Ventus' once more. "I'll head back to the others, sorry to bother you... Mistress." The Demoness gives a slight bow, before attempting to make her way back to the entrance, with the others.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Doing a tiny timebubble here to answer to Asheroth.)
DM
Tag:Asheroth

Asheroth spies with her little eye.. something beginning with Evening Glory, the only non-evil undead deity of eternal love, with some would say, a slight necrophiliac bent. There were worse undead to be pursued by either way.

"I have not.. but I see what happened here, Xirces usual approach to informing her subjects, namely, letting them figure out things on their own." Ventus raised a hand. "No, no, its quite fine. If you are to be mine I'd prefer giving you the time you are due to explain your duties to you but I am in haste. We shall catch up on this later, for now, ..." She hesitated, looking at Asheroths fiendish traits.. "I'd say I believe I can trust you not to cause trouble but I'm not quite sure what manner of knight you are, so I'll rather remind you .. Don't cause trouble." She nodded, touching the ice coating the door, which cracked under her touch, letting her step into the chapel.. and close the door behind herself.

Asheroth returned to.. well, the others were at the kitchen, not at the entrance of the fortress. Lior was still working on scrubbing, Kaila was directing the efforts at the kitchen, with the aid of a summoned demon.

In neglecting her duties at the time and looking around whimsically Asheroth has committed a chaotic deed. Just a reminder that if she keeps on with those, she'll change alignment.

DM
Tag: Kaila, Lior

Lyra cheerful cooing aside, it was pretty obvious that the zombie had delivered her equippment to Lior unless she masked the fact masterfully by distracting Kaila. (If you have a bluff mod of under 10 you need not try rolling that one, thats a hefty penalty.)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra Nightscream
Chapel
Tag: Ventus

The elf ranger took a final deep breath, one last memento of a life she new was over. But she had prepared herself. There was an eternal life on the other side of this kiss, and though the moment might be painful, she could endure it, knowing the goddess and Ventus would care for her afterward.

She obeyed the command, placing her lips on Ventus' frost-covered mouth, acknowledging the rime of frost that spread to her own body, yet not feeling the cold, for her body was already numb to such things.

Dasyra kissed her mistress. Kissed her over and over, feeling her lungs empty, and then begin to burn. The dullness of her freezing body helped in this instance, for as her mind screamed to preserve its life, the weakened body had no energy to act - and even if it did, Ventus held her close and in place, with her mighty grip. All that remained for Dasyra was to surrender and let the air leave her body. Reflex actions took place. Jerks and twitches as her body moved like a hare caught in a snare trap, the last throes of her vitality writhing and lamenting their case.

Mercifully, she lost the fight and her body gave up its ghost. Only for the shadows to rise up and collect it, then bind it fast into this new shell - this animated corpse. This undead beauty.

Dasyra opened her eyes as her new self, and felt... mostly the same. There were differences. She knew that for certain, but her personality, her understanding of her own will, was for the most part intact and unfazed. She watched the smiling face of her mistress gaze down at her and the memory of those last moments between her death and rebirth returned to her. Ventus had lewdly given her a taste of cum - the mistress' cum - in place of a hunger for souls or blood. She ought to feel embarrassed, but Dasyra didn't sense that emotion now. Rather, she felt emboldened by it. With a coy grin and sinuous grace, the undead creature rose up to come face to face with Ventus and let her newly enhanced tongue uncoil slowly, stretching out to lick and swirl around one of the deathknight's hardened nipples, then trailing her saliva along the undead flesh, up to the neck, along the jugular vein, then across the jawline before withdrawing back into Dasyra's mouth.

"So my proud and noble lady commander, kindly makes her new eternal wife dependent on sucking and gulping down her lewd seed every day until the end of time? Tsk tsk. Such a perverted mistress I am bound to.~ What would our people say if they knew this is what you did to those you loved?"

Dasyra's new voice was similar, but echoingly haunting, as though it were slightly disembodied and coming from multiple directions. But there was nothing misleading about her hand, which cupped Ventus' balls fully in her palm and kneaded them gently, reverently. Then her other hand gripped the hard shaft and pumped it firmly, even as her eyes held the deathknight's.

The grin on the ranger's face spoke volumes about her true feelings on being Ventus' cumslave. In this moment, she was rather enjoying this facet of her new existence.

"I'll forgive you, so long as you promise to give me lots and feed me regularly. Deal?"

So saying, the dead elf in her lacy white crotchless garments gently prodded Ventus backwards, and then fell on her knees, leaning in to kiss he side of the thick blue skinned shaft with her wet, plush and giving lips. She stuck her shapely ass up in the air and arched her back, adopting an obeisant pose towards her mistress as she began to lick along the veined cock, taking in the smell of this part of her mistress body that she was now going to be worshipping for as long as she remained in existence.

"Mm, it tastes so nice. Better than it ever did when I was in that... unfortunate living state. Mm, we're the same temperature now. Delicious~"

Her new body's saliva was thick and slippery, coating Ventus' cock and making it extra slippery. Once she'd fully polished the member and quickly lapped up any remaining precum, she wrapped her lips around the head and quickly bobbed her head up and down upon it. Her tongue corkscrewed once around it, squeezing it and tugging it as the tip of her tongue snaked further along its major vein and exited her mouth to tickle at the balls.

Dasyra's hungry eyes glanced up, trying to make contact with her mistress again, looking for approval. Red crossed over the blue of her cheeks as she blushed, the act of sucking Ventus off natural, but obviously submissive. The act felt natural to her, and there was no shame in that, but to be able to share this feeling with Ventus without fear of detrimental effects, and to express her feelings for the deathknight was quite emotional for the elf.

She sucked as best she could until gaining her first meal from Ventus, collecting as much sperm in her mouth so that she could open wide and give Ventus a show of playing with it and swishing it around along her tongue before swallowing it in a deep gulp.

"Mmm... wonderful. But it won't be enough will it? We must consumate our marriage fully... and there's the issue of my naked finger."

She put her hand forth and looked at it, wondering if while she had died, Ventus had placed a ring there. Whether one was there or not, Dasyra quickly sat back and splayed her legs slightly, using her fingers to part the puffy pinkish-blue folds of her labia and show her tight hole off to her mistress.

"You mustn't hold back now. I'm blessed with undeath and Evening Glory's preparations. Oh Mistress, I've been shown so much. You have no idea how much I want this now. I want you to fuck me across this chapel... and then I want you to fuck me in front of everyone, so they all know how much I belong to you.~ Wrap me in chains, parade me on a leash, do whatever your heart desires to me. I cannot object - but nor would I want to. Let that free your inhibitions."

Dasyra reached out and held Ventus by the wrist, then drew her towards her waiting body, hoping that Ventus would no longer hesitate in using her full power on her and wasting not a drop of lust on this new wife and eternal slave.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong
The Chapel
Tag: Dasyra[/B]

Ventus smiled lovingly, holding Dasrya, first in her thrashing, then as she formed to become her beautiful, undying bride. "Oh my.." The Deathknight cooed, lustfully.

"Undeath bestows upon us all different gifts.. I can guide, but not force your way.. a loving death, rather than a violent death will protect you from falling too far from your old ways, though a strong will... also helps." Ventus remained silent for a moment.

Ventus blushed deeply when called out on her naughty little deed, biting her lips.."I.. uh.. uhm.. I'm sorry, but, well, its.. the essence of life, and its better than to hunger for the strength of the living or ..." She gulped, blushed.. then grinned as well as she felt Dasyra cup her, precum oozing freely and bountifully as the undead ranger pumped her shaft.

"Hamnnn.. y.. yes.. I promise." She grinned.. Well, Dasyra wouldn't need daily nurishments exactly, but a few days going without..

"Hmnaaah.. and yes.. I admit it.. I have lewd desires myself.. p.. please don't tell strangers.. haaaaah!" Ventus cooed and her undead shaft twitched eagerly under those dark lips.. it was cold, but that taste had a delicious comfort for Dasyra now, the scent, fitting for the source of her unlife, was tempting, delicious, almost alluringly so.

"Hmnn yes.. your lips feel.. even better now. I'm glad you forgive my slight intrusion upon your senses but.. frankly.. hmnn a bride that hungers for my shaft is something I've fantasized about for a while.. a fantasy that you yourself intensified ever since the auction. But enough of this, my love.. enjoy your hmnnn.. meal." The Deathknight moaned out softly, leaning against the altair, her eyes drinking up Dasyras new, exposed undead form with genuine lust and a twitching of her shaft, just like the elf was drinking from her precum.

Ventus cooed with the now undead elfs unnatural tongue coiling around her shaft, bringing her to a quick, almost violent eruption as it tickled her balls and suckled dedicatedly, thick, cool cum filling up Dasyras mouth quickly, tingling her tastebuds with a wonderful, exquisite taste equalling, no, exceeding the most wonderful thing she had tasted in life, a taste of honey and flowers, rich and strong, rather than life draining. Ventus, who had let her beloved proceed without forcing her at all grinned, nodding in approving, lustful love as she gazed upon the elf presenting her cum, then gulping it down in one hungry swoop, Dasyra feeling her body re-envigorating, as if she had well rested and eaten.. no, not.. quite, but.. that was the closest she could describe it, as her mistresses cum filled her with a delicious, undying chill.

"Hmnn.. haah.. oh.. oh yes, we must.. tzk tzk.. who says a ring will be around your finger?" Ventus smirked slightly, reaching to her armor, to pull out..

It looked like a silvery headband, a little small perhaps. Mithril in making Dasyra suspected, as Ventus placed it around her neck. "And with this 'ring' I wed thee.." the deathknight cooed, lovingly, as the collar snapped in place, while Ventus presented a smaller, normal ring upon her ringfinger, also of mithril. "The original design is a.. rather cruel tool, but I believe you will come to enjoy what this can do, first though.. yes.." Ventus exhaled, her shy blush fading from her cheeks, a domineering grin taking its place as she suddenly grabbed Dasyras legs, spreading them wider, her undead shaft incredibly erect and oozing precum still.

"Indeed.. no more need to hold back." With that, she flexed, reminding Dasyra just how strong her undead mistress was, or perhaps how light and graceful she was by comparison, as she found herself lifted before Ventus, who pushed forward, the head of her undead shaft rubbing at Dasyra, slowly pressing in, large enough to stretch the elf, Ventus grinning, after taking her time for a moment, suddenly thrusting in, pulling Dasyra upon her, holding her there, kneading her asscheeks and making the elf hug to her .. either that or lean back and lay upon the altair as Ventus growled lustfully.

"I'll tell you why I hesitate,.. not because my cum could kill, but because I was born a woman." She began, suddenly thrusting away, harder and harder.. if Dasyra was still alive, this would bruise her.. as it was, it was intensly preasurable. A wall holding back a flood of emotions in Ventus seemed to slowly crack as she went on.

"I was trained to do this, made to do this to others.. I first fought it but it feels so goood..HAAH! Time for my cum-hungry slave to get her next infusion isn't it?" Ventus growled suddenly, a chain of light appearing between her ring and the collar, yanking Dasyras head forward.. and upon Ventus wild, passionate lips, lust and love intermingling as the Deathknight gripped her tightly and Dasyra felt a flooding of a sticky wetness into her sex.. already? A part of her might disappointedly think, only to feel Ventus thrust ever deeper. "Just getting started, slave! Haaah! Fuck yes." Ventus gripped the altair, forcing Dasyra upon it to support her pounding, her strong hand gripping the stone hard enough to crack it, ever so slightly.

"A part of me is disgusted at what I've become, but a part wants this, wants to fuck and teach my lovely undead slave her place, safe and obediant, by my side, at my feet.. and now with you, I can finally unleash these desires!" Ventus growled, leaning down, suckling on one of Dasyras breasts, before leaning up, biting into her neck, suckling on it, painfully.. yes, Dasyra could still somewhat feel pain, just as she could feel pleasure, both of these sensations mixing as Ventus kept thrusting, then leaned up, her hand glowing with negative energy, a gentle caress.. and Dasyras neck throbbed in warmth under the negative energy healing her.. expect for a small hickey mark.

"You know I fought the unded, as champion, protector of our people.. do you know how I got that title? I stopped a plague of undead. I destroyed their leader.. haaah yeees.. She couldn't stand my holy magic, my resistance to her own ice magic. I destroyed her.. and everyone celebrated. But unbeknowst to us, she was a powerful lich.. what do you know about liches that get destroyed, my slave?" Ventus cooed, her mighty shaft pounding and pulsing within Dasyra, her eyes loving, but burning.. not quite with their usual blue fire but a wild, inner passion as she mixed rough fucking with gestures of gentle loving, like right now, looking at Dasyra expectantly, dominantly, giving the impression there'd be a good naughty punishment due if she didn't answer correctly.. and gentle loving if she did.

A bit of Ventus naughty juices oozed from Dasyras undead sex, though mostly she could feel her new body absorbing it.. it felt good, enticing.. She wanted to feel more of it and her deathknight seemed happy to oblige.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Kaila and Vel
Everfrost
Tag: Lior, Asheroth for Kaila, and Lena, Xirce for Vel

Kaila sighed and looked at the demon working. Sloth demons, hmph. She looked over and frowned as she saw Lior armed again, having been given her things by Lyra.

"Right. You. Spell component pouch and holy symbol, on the table. Now. And you don't give me orders, Lior. You want to keep testing me? Because I'm running out of patience and I will spit roast you with the Dretch. All I wanna do right now is make this god damned feast and you keep goading me. See normally most slaves would be thrilled to do something normal and not annoy their overseers. You sure are something else.," growls Kaila irritably.

When Asheroth came back, Kaila grunted. "Hey. Take over dusting for Lior. We might have some delays because Lior continues to think that goading me is a good idea. Fortunately undead don't have to eat so I figure being a bit late won't be cared about. Least if you can get things set up and I get someone to fucking help me who's not a summoned demon I'll be thrilled and you might get something out of it too."

Meanwhile in the bedroom, Vel giggles at Xirce's pouting. "Hey now, I might change my mind. Probably will in fact. And well at least empower me to finish working her, will you before you leave? It's no fun if you don't leave your mark too, Lady Xirce."

She grinned down at Lena who was humping the air as she's deepthroated, Vel moaning happily as she's eaten out. "Mmm, want to come, cutey? Plant your seed in one of my tummies? I guess that's fair. My wombs already occupied by our babies. Demons gestate quickly so you'll get to watch us both swell very fast."

She grins and speeds up her snake hairs works, driving Vel to climax, panting eagerly, before her tail bulges, before the spaded heads peel back a bit and begin to spray her slightly red tinged seed into Lena's womb copiously, while the other throughly soaks Lena's stomach as she swells it, and she coats Lena's face with her more feminine juices.

Vel coos, enjoying pumping her seed, before pulling her tail out of her toy, before yanking Lena up with a smirk, forcing Lena's nipples against her own as her breasts suckle on Lena as she forces Lena into her slit again, grinning aggressively. "Then again, maybe you missed a few. Gotta be sure right? You'd be so disappointed if you didn't ensure that our children couldn't ravish entire villages without help, right? I prefer being me sized for this but I can't ignore the opportunity."

She forced Lena to hold her tails, "Stroke em, else I might get nibbly.," she smirked, as her hair began licking and coiling all along Lena's body, a couple working her angelic balls. "These will soon be full of demon spunk. Just think, your whole angelic bloodline will end with you! Only demons from your family here on, after you and your kids go cuddle your own family hehe..."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Chapel
Tag: Ventus

As the deathknight explained why she'd given Dasyra her hunger and how she had longed for a mate who would fulfill this fantasy of hers, the ranger smiled and paused her sucking for a moment to speak.

"Well, I shall promise not to speak ill of you to anyone, but I cannot promise that I will not tempt you to show off your desires to others. The thought of you ravishing me in public and in front of the others is... mmm.... pleasant to say the least."

Dasyra went back to her fellatio and was soon to be rewarded with her first proper meal. She felt rejuvinated by it, and more than that, she enjoyed it far better than she could have hoped. It would be quite nice to do this for her mistress again and again, and she had the feeling that Ventus intended for it. It seemed that her place would indeed be on her knees with her head in Ventus' lap. What a lovely fate, she thought to herself as she swallowed the creamy load down her throat.

"Ah... a collar..." Dasyra made to pout a bit at being denied a normal wedding band, but when the collar snapped into place, she felt a shiver of pleasure. Her submissive nature made her preen, and the matching control ring for her collar summoned her forward to her Mistress soon enough. From the deathknight's words, she had little doubt that this collar was similar in use to what Vara had controlled them all with at the auction. Well... Dasyra would not require such controlling from Ventus, but she welcomed it all the same. It was a form of elegant bondage, and at the very least, it was pretty and made of mithral... it would match her armor.

Pulled up by the leash of light, her body now impaled on Ventus' shaft, Dasyra gratefully stuck her tongue down Ventus' throat, sliding wantonly along the knight's own tongue and penetrating her mistress mouth deeply, just as her pussy was taking a pounding from the flexing, intimidating undead warrior.

Dasyra moaned and her body heaved as the pace got faster and her flesh rippled and jiggled with every slamming thrust. She was pinned down on the altar, and Ventus gripped the stone so hard it began to crack. Dasyra placed her hands in a set position to brace herself, then rolled her hips and pushed her mound closer and upwards into the oncoming onslaught of wicked delight.

"Hannh! Hannh! Haanh! Haahhhnnnhhh!" the undead elf repeatedly panted and moaned lewdly, her haunting voice still echoing off the frost-rimed chapel hall. She felt her womanhood melting, as she was stirred up and copious amounts of Ventus' wonderful cum began to flood her body and be absorbed by the negative energies that animated her and simultaneously fed off the substance.

"Oh Goddess! Oh Goddess yessss! Cumming inside me... cumming inside your slave wife.... ahh... ahh... it feels good. I want it! Give it all to me! Don't be ashamed of it. It's so good... I love this. I love you fucking me hard like this! EEEEP!"

Ventus had bitten into Dasyra's neck, marking he with a primal sign of dominance before soothing the pain with her negative energies.

"Oh mistress. Why is it that it took you killing me to make me feel so alive! Hahhhnnnh~~" The elf crooned lovingly as the pain and the pleasure melted together, only to be soothed away by the antipaladin. She looked lovingly up to Ventus as her lover told of the story of the lich, and how she had once been fully woman before her body was corrupted and forced to fuck others... presumably to death for the lich's amusement. The ranger's mind went back to that skeletal woman who had reached out through the magic of the ghost memory. That was Ventus' enemy, and even if she was gone, her magic remained... and Dasyra would never rest until all traces of that evil were scoured from the planes.

"That lich who forced you to lead armies of undead? The Goddess showed me her... no I don't know what liches do when they are destroyed. I know they have something called a phylactory. Perhaps this one was able to curse you? To haunt you even in her destruction? Damn her to Baator! I will free you from such painful memories, mistress!"

Dasyra dug her nails into Ventus' shoulders as she continued to ride her mistress, eagerly now, using her passion and hatred of all Ventus' enemies to guide her angry fucking.

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Asheroth
Everfrost
Tag: Lior, Kaila

Asheroth freezes at the sight of the demon. Her hand quickly reaches for her sword, only to pause for a moment, her eyes flicking around the room, observing the situation. "Kaila... that must be... yours then." Her shoulders fall, as she loosens up from her tension.

"You want me to dust in place of Lior? I, well. That's fine. What could she possibly doing that is irritating you so much?" She questions, muttering the same word of power from before, extending her hand toward the dusty surfaces, cleaning them off one square at a time.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xirce
Everfrost, guestrooms -> Kitchen
Tag: Vel, Lena, then Asheroth, Kaila, Lior

"Harumnn.. you drive a hard bargain.." Xirce pondered, standing up, crossing her arms. "Now, I could empower you, yeah, but you seem pretty in control of things, whats the fun in that."

The Succubus smirked, stepping over and placing a hand on Lenas back. "Did you hear her talk about filling your balls with demon spunk because I did. How about I be a pal and rescue you from the wicked Quasit.. by giving you the power to rescue yourself. Call it my.. oh, I dunno, profane present." Xirce whistled, as her hand lit up and Lena felt a surge of unholy strength pulse through her body, replenishing her stamina, no, enhancing it, her shaft pulsating violently as the snakes teasing and tempting those angelic balls could quite literally feel them swell under them.

"There you go.. that should give you the.. pressure to help ya fuck the little familiar-slut into submission.

Well, that, or even with a juicy little juice boost and a bit of my energy in your veins Vel will overpower you, suckle out what I just gave you to make herself all the wilder and stronger and fuck you into complete submission, but surely you aren't such a slut, eh?"

Xirce grinned in a mixture of wicked glee and dominance, giving Lena a slap on her bottom, jerking a hand along a snake with a few quick, lewd thrusts, unafraid of potential bites, before winking, waving.. and turning to apparently leave the now even hornier celestial and the Quasit to 'fight it out' of course, if Lena managed to turn about the Quasits assault with Succubus power, was that really the pure thing to do?

Xirce camly wandered downstairs meanwhile and, while not knowing where to go at first, hearing the commotion in the kitchen she headed there, though, rather than approaching the three openly, she extended one foot to the wall, before walking on it, as she would on a flat surface, crouching upon the ceiling and secretly peeking in on the three below. Despite her.. boisterous nature she had still the blood of the succubus and a fair amount of the skills one would expect from an infiltrating, disguising demon.

Xirce uses Detect thoughts on everyone in the kitchen! If you faill a DC 20 will save she will read your surface thoughts, aka what you are currently thinking about during the argument!
You can spot Xirce hanging from the ceiling and peeking through the kitchen entrance with a perception check of 27 or better and gain a +4 to the check if you managed to resist the detect thoughts!

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Everfrost Kitchens
Tag: Kaila, Asheroth, Xirce(?)

Xirce Mind Reading Roll:
Roll(1d20)+13:
4,+13
Total:17

Lior audibly winced as Kaila chewed her out. That didn't take long. What she wouldn't give to take that demon bitch down a peg. She raised her hands above her head and sighed. "Fine, fine. I wasn't going to do anything with them you know. It just makes me feel a little more secure especially knowing you and your pets are in the room. By the way, where is Vel anyways?" She dumped her stuff on the table. The holy symbol landed with a heavy clunk. It was a polished steel cuff or halo wrapped in silver thorns. It might even be a crown. Lior took a step back, glaring daggers at Kaila as even her job was stripped from her. She knew what this meant. Slaves that weren't used for labor, or defense inevitably ended up for one thing only. Sex. And now she had lost the only defense she had against it. She could only hope to petition to Xirce later to get them back. That would not be a pleasant exchange. She looked to Asheroth, hoping to get at least some pushback from the paladin from her treatment with little success.

Where were the doors? The knives? If one of them decided to take advantage of her, she was justified in defending herself right? She could at least make a case to Ventus if not Xirce. Hell, she might even get a kick out of her slaves fighting. She moved towards one of the knife blocks with little subtlety. "I don't want any problems with you Kaila. I'm sure we can get through this cake business and worry about our disagreements later. Wasn't that your whole shtick with this? Actually doing good for someone's happy day?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong
The Chapel

"Admit it, you want to be shown as my wife and slave to everyone.. do not worry, I shall indulge you." Ventus grinned, lustfully. "I'm sure when I send you out on missions, others can give me the report.. while you use your mouth to be of different use to me." The Deathknight grinned and promised.

Ventus smirked when Dasyra responded to the impalement of her pussy by lustfully pushing her tongue into her lovers mouth, cooing and just thrusting forth harder.. It seemed while she liked to be in charge, she didn't mind Dasyras initative whatsoever. "I love your new, sweet voice my wife.. I shall hear it moan for my name more soon!"

"Haaah.. haaah.." Ventus cooed, now pushing two fingers into Dasyras mouth, encouraging her to show them proper attention too, while the Deathknight licked her lips, staring at her undead bride with wanton lust. "Oh, we are far from done, my sweet.. We can't have you get overwhelmed by your newfound hungers and.. attack one of your allies, so I got to get you all.. hmnn.. fed for now..

That and I love invading your tight, elven flower.. I shall become intimately familiar with every inch of it through the centuries."
Ventus promised, then added.. "Though I doubt I'll need that long.. Haah!
Heh, who says you need to be alive to feel alive.. now you are understanding a lesson from Evening Glory you could not before.. but time to make you feel even more alive."
Ventus grinned as Dasyra bounced upon her shaft, moaning with the nails digging into her, but then she withdrew, her smirk quickly telling Dasyra that this was far from over, the Fallen paladin smiling down upon her and commanding, with a lewd, haunting dominance in her voice. "On. All. Fours!" As soon as she had done so, the light-chain of her wedding ring appeared once more, though the forceful Yanking that put Dasyra in place was severly lessened to just a tugging along with Ventus command preparing the fallen ranger, at the same time commanding her and making her follow the command, in a lustful expertise of dominance.

"Correct, Liches have a phylactery.. and a powerful lich is wise enough to create fakes.. I sought her destroyed.. she was not. She took her time, targeted only me, luring me with a boy I fancied at the time, an artist, not a warrior, .. he is gone. Either way.. She had seen me fight and.. had plans.

My blade.. you know the truth of it now, but the lich knew that it'd be more powerful depending on who'd wield it.. She wanted a general and she wanted to punish me for ruining her plans.. "
Ventus aligned her shaft with Dasyras sex, aiming gently, but thrusting in deeply, roughly, angrily exclaiming.. "And she succeeded, in the end! That blades ice magic.. that is not the weapons, but mine, taken from me. And then.. I'd be proud to say it took the sword and years to break me, perhaps decades.. but I lost track of time.. It wasn't even all painful, that was the worst. HAAAH! " Ventus thrust deeply, enjoying and taking Dasyras smooth, tight sex.

"If she had just tortured me it'd have been easy.. but she tempted me.. brainwashed me.. grafted a cock onto me and made it permanent with powerful magic, because males are easier to arouse and control through their arousal.. " Ventus lifted a hand, spanking Dasyras bottomcheek.. then, rubbing the pain away, cooing sensually, spanking again, rubbing her cheek.. and then she began spanking her in rythm of her slow, powerful thrusts. "Just like the sword taught you the natural order.. lesser undead obeying their greaters, I was taught to dominate and turn all the living.. and in time I begun to love it.., without any magic.

Do you understand Dasyra? I need this.. I love this, I want to do this to all the living, exspecially beautiful elf maiden, but finally I get to fucking do it.. do it to you, DO YOU!"
The hand slammed down powerfully. "It's emberassing, but dominatiing elf pussy is the best.. I want.. no, I WILL teach you of the beauty of submission, of being helpess under my might.." The light-chain yanked Dasyras head back, only to fall into Ventus loving, longing, lustful gaze as she lifted her hand, spanking Dasyras bottom painfully.. only for her hand to light aglow with negative energy.. "I will show you the sweet pain I can bring you if you deserve it.. and the even sweeter reward of good servitude. Worry not about pain and misery, my slave.." Ventus rubbed in the negative energy, burrying her shaft deep into Dasyra and moaning out, biting her lips as she pressed out.. "I'll train you.. tt.. take away all your pain and misery.. and hard choices of your own to make.. haaaaah!" Ventus cold... no, through the energy flowing into Dasyra they actually felt wonderfully warm hands gripped her bottomcheeks, still tingling with the spanking but smooth and immaculate under the deathknights healing again, as she couldn't hold on any longer, holding Dasyra in place and releasing another thick load of undead cum, half falling over her as her cock twitched and pumped the elf full, tilting her head to kiss Dasyra once more, the deathknights muscular body rubbing up against her, large, yet firm breasts upon her back.

"Its your fault for being so beautiful, saying such sweet things to me.. I'll train you to be my slave-wife, that will serve all my needs, where I want.. when I want.." The Deathknight panted, sounding aroused, and.. almost a little emberassed at admitting her.. plans for Dasyra.

Last edited:

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Vel and Kaila
Everfrost
Tag: Lena and Xirce for Vel, Others for Kaila!

Vel glanced at Xirce, huffing a bit at the challenge, before smirking and starting to thrust down on Lena hard with a growl, claws pressing in a bit. "Oh please. Do try. I'll have you locked up until the paladin decides to fix you or some opportunistic undead decides you're worth being their chew toy."

She grinned and kept her threat as she fucked herself on Lena aggresively and determinedly. "I'll milk you dry... Then use that power to fix you up proper. Course even if you do win. It means you're willingly giving up your angel blood. Least if you take it you can blame me for it right?"

Meanwhile, Kaila looks at Lior flatly, watching Lior shift about. "Yeah. And you kept throwing it back in my face and abusing it thinking I'd be too busy. But no. Fuck you. Literally. Dretch, fill her mouth. And Lior, if you resist, I'll let him knock you up and use you relentlessly. Alongside all the other things I summon on you. Like the fire elemental."

She didn't bother resisting the effect, her focused on Lior entirely, eyes blazing. {Fucking bitch. Make her waddle around with my kids if she doesn't push me. Hopefully those two lovebirds will fuck each other silly for a few hours. Hopefully Asheroth can get some work. Maybe reward her with a chance to fuck Lior too. Then again, paladin, stuffed shirt probably can't do it. Well. If she's a big help maybe I'll give her a cock I ride. Or something. Worry about it later. Right now, let's see how stupid this bitch is. Wonder if Lyra would wanna join in... Man how am I supposed to train her to someone I barely know? what does Ventus even like?}