BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Dasyra
Chapel
Tag: Ventus

"Yes! I admit it! Show me off as your wife and your slave! Hahhaaha!" Dasyra laughed, her face one of haunting carnal ecstasy as her mistress slammed her body into her, rocking her body with each powerful thrust. Following her daring kiss, and the compliment of her new voice, the ghoulish ranger made certain to vocalize her moans. She had little need to emphasize it, for such was Ventus' unholy vigor, that her plowing of the new bride was quickly overwhelming Dasyra's senses.

Nodding numbly at Ventus' order, Dasyra shifted her freshly fucked and dripping body down onto the chapel floor and placed her hands and knees upon the layer of frost that coated the floor, not feeling the cold as much as she had before when she'd entered this chapel alive. She looked over her shoulder and with a timid look in her red misted eyes, inched her ass slightly higher and spread her legs a bit more to allow Ventus easier access to her already well-worked pussy.

The leash formed again and pulled the elf's head up, and her body was pulled into a very obedient, pitifully embarrassing posture, waiting for her mistress to have her way with her body.

Unsure if she had received the reward or the punishment, but choosing to think of it as the former, Dasyra felt her undead flesh ripple and her breasts sway under the rapid pumping of Ventus' hips, her cock ramming home and her heavy balls slapping into the soft flesh between her thighs.

As Ventus spoke, Dasyra did her best to listen, but the sweet motions of Ventus' hard, girthy shaft sliding down her walls, slamming into her g-spot and capping it off with hard spanks to her backside was sending Dasyra over the edge. As Ventus reveled in the fact that she was finally able to subjugate an elf maiden freely and without reservation, Dasyra came. She came hard, and her voice moaned loudly, echoing throughout the chapel as her vaginal walls tightened and milked the deathknight's member even more.

"Oh... yes... yess.... submitting to my... unnh... beautiful mistress.... mmmh!" Clenching her teeth, the ranger collected herself and redoubled her efforts to push back into the deathknight, cooing with every slap of her ass followed by negative energy renewing her undead strength and helping to recover from the power of Ventus' painful, yet pleasurable strikes.

"E-embarrassing? I'm...I'm addicted to you... I'd d-do anything for you. I... I like this... I like it so ... ahh.... so much..."

Dasyra trembled violently from feeling so exposed and so overcome with her mixed feelings of love and submissive lust, a willingness and a desire to be given pleasure and pain in equal measure as a reward. The elf had her mistress - her wife - and she was divinely bound to her through Evening Glory.

"Your desire is my pleasure, Mistress... You can have the elven companionship you've wanted since... before even the lich cursed you... since you took up the name Ventus... Evening Glory meant for me to be yours... it's why she showed me who you truly were... and still are."

Dasyra sighed and cooed as Ventus came in her once more, and responded with her own happy second orgasm, her body feeling like it was coming unknotted and melting into her mistress as the deathknight lay down upon her, pressing her muscular form on her back and covering her protectively and possessively.

"Honestly, mistress, I'm looking forward to it. To the training, and to the opportunity to show you my devotion. I mean it... you don't have to hesitate. Not with me. I'll help you rule this realm and any other you desire, and I'll be by your side, a lesser undead serving a greater. My sweet mistress.~"

The ranger nuzzled the deathknight, her extended tongue snaking up and licking the chin of her mistress, seeking another kiss.

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Asheroth
Everfrost
Tag: Lior, Kaila

Asheroth's hand stopped. No, she sure as hell wasn't going to let that happen. Not when she was nearby. Her hand fell to the handle of her sword, her fingers clenching around it's cold surface.

"If that demon lays a finger on the cleric, I will cleave it in two." The Paladin says abruptly in the abyssal tongue. "She already said she'd assist you and you said yourself that you didn't want any delays. So, wouldn't it be wise to start cooking as soon as possible?" Her fingers remained wrapped around her blade, waiting for an answer.

Thoughts
Asheroth felt very uncomfortable at the moment. She was around people she didn't know, in a place she's never been before, and in a situation she's only just experienced. At the moment she is trying to get a mental bearing on things and the current bickering is preventing that, annoying her immensely.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Kaila
Everfrost
Tag: Lior, Asheroth

Kaila holds up a hand to the Dretch to stop it, looking to Asheroth in irritation. "Are you raising your blade against me, slave? You're new to this, but do I need to point out how utterly idiotic that would be? You're surrounded by the only allies you have down here. The Underdark eats shinies like you for breakfast. She earned this punishment."

"But fine. YOU punish her then. I'll watch. And if I'm not completely satisfied that punishment has properly been rendered, I'll punish you both twice as hard. Otherwise, go dust."

{Disappointing, but not unexpected from a paladin. Let's see just what's more important to her. Ugh, why'd I have to be in here where I can't just mess them up. Who's brilliant idea was it to take the slave collars off of the- Oh wait, it'd be Xirce of course. Gods, she's so hot and I adore her but she is the most frustrating woman I've ever met! Can't wait til I'm strong enough to work some frustrations off with her and show her how I feel. Meantime, I need to decide if I ought to break this lot utterly. Man, I just wanted to cook but they just haaaad to force me to make an example.}

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong
The Chapel
Tag: Dasyra

Ventus grinned ever so slightly, while ordinary a mild mannered, almost shy woman, despite her desires, Dasyras new nature seemed to just keep provoking the Deathknights most lustful sides reliably. "Then we shall do that. I must say, I had none so eager to fill both roles I desire.." The Fallen elf managed to vocalize, despite her haunted lovers dedication causing her unholy rod to pulse violently. It seemed like she hardly needed encouragement, but recieving it just caused her to redouble her efforts with a lustful growl added in.

"Hmnn.. I love your expression.. do you understand now? If you'd been alive as I loved you such, you'd certainly have found your demise right after.. a mistake I made when first finding my freedom, not to say she did not enjoy it, but I feel Sylvie has been a little cross with me ever since I literally fucked the soul out of her living body.. I am so glad you accepted your fate, allowing you to become much more of a dark warrior, like me, with your body.. no, something better.. ugh enough talking." Ventus gave her slave-bride a lustful grin, a hand caressing along Dasyras side as she opened her lips, recieving the lustful rangers tongue, only to gently withdraw from her, pulling Dasyra over and closing the distance of the kiss, pressing her cool, powerful lips up against Dasyras and embracing her, now on the cold chapel floor, their eyes locking for a long moment.

"Hmnn.. my bride. Blessed by the godess I follow, so I shant question your devotion, rather I will enjoy it.. and I will make sure you are properly addicted." Ventus grinned, her pale shaft still hard, her kiss passionate, though, as she retreated, she gave Dasyra an almost playful poke, warning her: "Hmnn.. make sure to not regret those words later. I will train you strictly and throughoutly as befitting a slave and subservient wife.." Then, Ventus expression softened. "And protect and guide you, as is my duty. I don't have to hesitate.. yet I still might sometimes,.. for our sake, but first.. I guess if you are eager for your first lessons.." Ventus licked her lips, reaching out for her assets, presenting her holy Symbol. "Undead have many strengths, without a need to meditate you can serve me longer, without a need to breathe or eat or drink you can devote your duties exclusively on being mine. But there are certain things.. Remember, holy sites will now hurt you, some misguided servants of other faiths hunt you down, even if you do no wrong and wish no harm... You shouldn't blame them, after all, if I for example ordered you to kill an innocent looking child.. " Ventus hesitated, to gently cup Dasyras lower belly, her hand wandering over the elfs sex.

"You'd not feel what I scantly even remember anymore, guilt, remorse, conscience,.. you have no use for them in your duty. Infact, a darker part of you feels a nice, tempting tingling at the opportunity of serving my will and slaughtering the living.. and thats good.. thats fine.." Ventus cooed, reaching out to gently rub the rangers pussylips. "You don't need a conscience holding you back.. because I'd never order you to do such a thing, without a very good reason. I will leave it to you to indulge in your now darker desires, or resist them.. I've tried the path of both and.. trust me, now that I finally indulge.." She cooed, curling her fingers, massaging and rubbing the Dark rangers sex that again had greedily feasted upon the cum filling it, empowering her undead nature rather than letting it waste and drip upon the floor.

"The godess Abhors pointless killing, but there is nothing wrong with dispatching of those who'd dare stand in mistress way, right?" Ventus cooed, her gentle fingers teasing and encouraging Dasyra along to agree, before the Deathknight continued. "One more thing.. Rebuke Undead!" Ventus lifted the symbol of Evening Glory, a sudden feeling of.. unholy energy emanating from it.. just that now, this unholy energy gave Dasyra a pleasant, arousing feeling of submission. She could actually resist the Deathknights influence upon her.. well, if she wanted to anyway, but she could only look upon the Holy symbol, this champion of her godess in awe for a moment.

"Clerics can make you kneel in devotion or flee in fear, they can even control you.. though it'd take a powerful one to do such and I can bolster you against these attempts. Furthermore, you can't be destroyed.. but it is important you understand this danger. Experience it, don't tense up, go with the energy and let it flower over you without effect. If this Lior is trustworthy I'll have her test your resolve more throughoutly later, but for now, your very first time feeling it, you don't have to do your hardest to resist, just learn how it feels so you are ready in the future.. I shall give you a piece of equipment that will help, I wouldn't have anything take you away from me." Ventus nodded, determinedly.. then, her shaft, having lowered to half-rigidity in the explanation pulsed back to full attention as she cooed...:

"This is how it feels if unholy energies take control of you. Make you their willing slave." Putting aside the Symbol of evening glory, she reached out for the icy blade.. its unholy energy was something entirely different, cold, and irresistable, where Ventus innate powers had been less overwhelming and gentle the sword made her obey.. and a darker part within her resonated with it, was that the swords influence? No... that must be what Ventus full Deathknight powers felt like, commanding her..

Dasyra found an irresistable urge to approach her mistress shaft once more, to kiss it, then impale herself upon it, but there was something more.. There,.. right in the mirrored reflection of her red, beautifully submissive eyes in the blade, a glinting. We could serve her even better if you let the darkness in. Just a little bit, just to see what it feels like. You're an undead now, so imagine how good it'd feel to give in to your undead nature, little shadowranger. The question was, did Dasyra want to risk bathing in the unholy energies just a little more than necessary, or did she try to reject them, staying true to herself.. rather than getting closer to Ventus? It felt as if she could bask in the unholy energies to unleash that.. part of hers,.. or simply service Ventus quickly, ignoring the darker, perverting influences upon her. Give in to her, give in to the mighty deathknight before you. Bask in her glory. The mirror image edged Dasyra on, its fingers wandering to caress Dasyra, just like Ventus had touched her, a warmth pulsing upon her cold nethers and it looked almost as if shadows crawled over them in the reflection, intensifying if she delayed the decision, a wicked, but subservient smile upon her own lips..

Ventus, despite being the owner of the cursed blade seemed to notice nothing of this. Perhaps whatever was going on was more in Dasyras mind than anything else. Though, more distracting than anything was the impressive, pale elven shaft with its clearly visible veins, glistening proudly, temptingly, within arms reach of the elven slave-bride.

(Spoiler if yous worried about potential effect:
Thought you were done with the choices and corruptions, huh?
Its less the sword and more Dasyras new undead instincts tempting her. Giving in would result in a change of alignment and I'd like to change some ranger class-details to fit a fallen ranger idea, shifting her outlook from being a ranger for her people.. to one for Ventus, her true lady and commander.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Everfrost Kitchens
Tag: Kaila, Asheroth, Xirce(?)

One step forwards, two steps back. Lior's mind was racing along to keep up with changing status quo. Thank Sethie Asheroth was back, without her Lior was liable to be choking on demon cock right about now. She'd been relatively lucky so far, her time under Xirce being a series of close calls. Fortunately no one yet knew she'd never actually ended up impaled on a demon of any sort. She was just about to scoop up her idol and get to purifying when Kaila changed her demands to something much more... amenable. She glanced at Asheroth, trying to get a feel for how she felt about it. Lior certainly didn't mind. From where she stood, Asheroth earned a bit of favorable treatment from the Cleric. All her justice and defending the less empowered had put her in a very attractive light.

"I accept my punishment but perhaps, in the interests of time we could schedule that for after chores should nothing else go wrong?" She clasped her hands behind her back. "Only if you think it would be more efficient than taking the time to punish me now." Oh dear, she was already looking forward to it. It'd ruin the whole experience if she had to do it in a dirty kitchen.

Thoughts:
Just being around Kaila made Lior miss Xirce. At least she could be appeased through rubbing her ego instead of her cock and/or every other cock in the room. Hell even what she remembered of the mindflayers wasn't this petty and vindictive. Hells below, the things she was going to do when she got a chance to turn the tables on Kaila. She'd make the brainfucking the Mindflayers had given her look like child's play. 'Sethie give me the tools and the opportunity and I swear I will make Kaila a walking testament to what happens to those who oppose you.' At least she'd have some fun with Asheroth. Maybe get a chance to implant some new desires and curiosities to nurture later. The image of Asheroth and Kaila each fully subsumed into the church popped into her head. Kaila on her knees, bound in penance, her mind all nice empty except of prayer. Asheroth, a glowing crusader with silver hair and marble skin preparing to lead a new crusade besides Lior. Goddess, she enjoyed her secret fantasies.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xirce
Everfrost, Kitchen
Tag: Asheroth, Kaila, Lior

Xirce grinned slightly, at both the praise, and the lack of understanding some of her slaves had of just who she was. .. She was THE AMAZING Xirce, stroking her ego was only natural. That said, Lior had just given her an -interesting- amount of information.. and the Succubus grinned ever so slightly, withdrawing, a slightly too long for a human tongue flicking over her lips, before she silently lowered herself to the ground, wandering a few steps back.. Liors thoughts had finally helped her recall the clerics faith. Xirce had a bad memory for boring things and most things not regarding her bored her.

"Shape-change." she mumbled, as her form took on a whiter hue of skin, one wing turning white and feathery, the other metallic and pointy and, while at it, she shifted her blade to look like a whip. or was it a whip that looked like a blade and she de-shifted it? She had forgottent hat one. Either way, she smirked a bit, then, stomped down, her usual, noisy self, rather than her nosy self.

"Alright alright alright! It is I, the great Xirce!" She grinned and posed determinedly. "You are doing a good job at cleaning the kitchen it seems, which I guess somehow will lead to the creation of food, but.. lets face it, Kaila dear can do that better without all of you chattering about. So heres the deal!....

.. Don't look at me like that, it is I, Xirce, just in a more comfortable form, I shall call this my.. judgement form, what do you think, Lior?"
Xirces strength was not her subtly. Her strength was her seductive form and tempting charisma, even if Lior was CERTAIN this shape was put on as a disguise and temptation for her, which.. after the mindflayer chaos, could she still be? ... Even if she was, it was still a temptation in itself to behold, whilest one of Xirces arms casually played with her now barbed tail.. did she have a tail before?

"That said, if all of you start fighting it out, there'll be no dinner and I'ma be grumpy, plus, THE GREAT XIRCE! Can't nap with you all shouting about!

So, long story short, you all look as if you want to work out your frustrations on one another."
Xirce licked her lips ever so slightly. "Far be it from me to stop you from that, infact; How about you halt the preperations and I give you the opportunity to do so. I know a little magic, well, lets just say it'll help you figure out your place .. or help others figure out their place. So! Two choices." Xirce narrowed her eyes.

"More important than cooking, Ventus is getting grumpy if theres no proper command structure, I don't care, but either one of you teaches the others proper discipline, or I'll make sure all three of you get.. along." She looked at Asheroth.

"Oh and.. collar of command activate, release the paladins lustier urges or whatever.." Xirce waved her hand, almost dismissively, though a tingling rush of dark Fantasies on what Asheroth could do to the wicked demon follower and the clearly protection needy cleric was the result.

Kaila meanwhile might found herself pondering. This had been another one of those situations. Sure, Xirce seemed boisterous, careless, outright.. stupid, compared to the calm Ventus for example, but every so often she showed up, unpredictably insightful about a situation, able to maintain charge of a group of chaotic demons without anyone daring to revolt against her..

"I propose leaving the kitchen alone for a moment and playing a little.. game of 'whos in charge'.. as we lack an arena and audience we'll have to play the more boring variant though." The demoness mused on, her tail poking the air in the direction of anyone who seemed hesitant about the Succubus.. suggestion.

Last edited:

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila
Everfrost
Tag: Lior, Asheroth, Xirce

Kaila blinked at Xirce's appearence and declarations, her nodding with a smirk. "Sounds like a good time. Alright. which way, Lady Xirce?"

Consistency was never Xirce's fashion. Not unexpected if terribly frustrating at times. And really this wasn't good either. She had expended a lot of resources on ensuring their escape compared to everyone else. So if this came to a fight or something she had an inherent disadvantage. And she knew religion enough she could never and would never let Lior be in charge over her. The paladin... Also not. Still, she wondered what sort of desires the paladin might show now.

Either way, she couldn't backdown from a challenge without seeming weak to the slaves. So she would do this and win. Because she had to.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Everfrost Kitchens
Tag: Kaila, Asheroth, Xirce(?)

Oh this was good. The situation, not the stunning new look Xirce had going for her. Nope not at all, not going to look at it, certainly not going to be infatuated with it. The warmth in her cheeks certainly was not the beginnings of a crush and the slickness between her legs simply wasn't there at all. Believe and through Sethie all things would come to pass and Xirce wouldn't notice her increased heart rate either.

Lior calmly walked up to the table where her things were deposited. She took back her handy-sack and fished her mace out of it to go with the holy symbol now interlaced in her fingers like some thorny iron knuckles. She too was excited to see what would emerge from from Asheroth without anything holding her back. It fit Sethie's doctrine. Nothing should hold one back from their desires other than one's commanding officer. Was Xirce actually- no she couldn't be! It had to be a coincidence.

"Ready when you are mistress. I have to thank you for this kind opportunity." She's definitely scored some points in Lior's book. Appealing to her base desires definitely helped with it. "Asheroth, you have my back right? I think Kaila could definitely use some 'old time religion.' "

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Asheroth
Everfrost
Tag: Lior, Kaila, Xirce

Asheroth's entire body tensed up when the Demoness spoke the command words. Almost immediately thoughts... that she could normally repress, began rushing to her head. What she usually used as fuel for combat was now unchained, all manners of lewd thoughts now popping into her mind.

Her eyes immediately roamed the bodies of the two slaves she was with. That Cleric... so innocent and petite... She could only imagine the woman bouncing up and down her cock, being used as a slab of meat. And the fellow tiefling... oh, she'd love to give her a lesson on common respect. To teach her morals and the basics of chivalry. Though with her... it'd have to be a much more hands on approach to truly get to her, yes...

"I uh.. Um." She muttered out, suddenly finding herself back in reality. "I will gladly... take part in this contest, only to end this petty conflict."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xirce
Everfrost, Kitchen -> Throneroom

"Lovely!" Xirce slammed her hands together, leading the three back into the throneroom, making sure to wiggle her bottom seductively with each step.. the little challenge she had planned was after all, only part of her plans. Once there she'd be casually taking place on Ventus throne, before reflexively jumping up, evading a sheating of ice flowing over it in reaction. "Geesh, alright, alright.. ahem.

Alright, some of you might remember my little initation circle. .. Thinking about it, the halfling also liked to use it. Anyway!"
Xirce waved her hand, her metal wing dragging onto the ground to scratch a small circle into the ground, while the ice on the throne slowly faded away again. "Step into the circle, each at the roughly same distance to one another. Come on come on, on you go

Here is how this goes."
Xirce explained, winking to Lior for a moment before folding her hands briefly, chanting something in abyssal that, for those able to speak the language, sounded like random impressive sounding babble.

"Kaila, stand next to Lior, stand next to Ashenloth. You each will give the one left of you a command, after everyone has given a command to the one left of them, the circle will reverse, so be careful what you do to others.. At the same time, give it your all however, because theres two little bonus rules for this one." Xirce grinned and raised two fingers.

"First of all, this circles magic can permanently change your desires and even apperances, though it can't do anything impossible. Naturally overpowering commands like 'Climax a dozen times and become my eternal slave!' I'll simply void and maybe even impose a penalty for, if they even get through the circles magic.. Second of all, this circle has a bit more of a.. sass to it than the usual ones..." Xirce informed, poking her little finger and letting a drop of her blood fall upon the edge, a complicated set of Arcane runes appearing.

"Because as soon as someone makes you orgasm, or willingly submit, you are out.. and whatever delicious little fetishes you've given them, will stay permanently." Xirce grinned. "Sounds like a good sollution to all your problems, yes? Well, its a lesson of teamwork if I ever knew one, you don't turn me into a horny hemipenis huecuva harlot, I wont tell you into a willy wanting wet water-genasi whore. Or perhaps you will? Let your imagination run wild. No seriously, Don't tempt Xirce into giving you all a bonus round by being overly boring either.
Let me give an example on how this awesome shit works. By wording things right Lior could give dear Kaila big lactating boobs..but if Kaila managed to make her and ... uhn.. Ashenloth climax first she'd return to normal, while those two kept any changes upon them... so be careful what you do, the goal is to make the others feel good as much as it is to mess with them, if you selfishly satisfy your own desires you may well end up their plaything.

Now then, the one beginning in this little ceremony has both a handicap and an advantage if we get into a round two after the reversal. Kaila! You wanted to teach Lior her place, didn't you.. now is your chance."

Xirce grinned, then added: "Oh, anyone that likes these things, just look up Nocticulas circle of limited wishes, remember not to sell your soul for it, damn cutthroat-spell traders..." Xirce nodded sagely, while the circle surrounding the two glowed ominously.

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
The Chapel
Ventus Nightsong

"Hah... hynnh... poor Sylvie..." Dasyra mewled, still succumbing to her base desires as her mistress toyed with her sensitive and yearning undead body while telling her snippets of her history. Dasyra's red eyes stared into the icy blue of the deathknight, two monsters becoming addicted to one another - though for Dasyra, the call to her mistress was irresistible. She shifted from the playful poke and warning of the serious intent to train her well.

"If you intend to take me like this, Mistress Nightsong, then I shall not ever regret my devotion.~"

Again they kissed, and again, Ventus' gentle touch with a smile that promised intense, dominating love-making was enough to make the shadowranger shiver with delight. She had no need to breath, but the recent memory of life made her inhale air into her dessicated lungs to mark joyous prods and touches and spanks.

"I do not fear the righteous. My goddess is no lesser than theirs. And my will is strong, my love. Train me to resist their symbols, so that I might carry out your will and stay in your possession."

She raised her chin and narrowed her eyes at the suggestion that she would slay an innocent on Ventus' order. Was this an expectation of the blade? Dasyra felt no special need to slay the living, but her devotion to the enemies of Ventus was purely sociopathic and homicidal. If a child was a danger to Ventus, then Dasyra would end its life and send it on to its petition in the planes above and below.

Ventus carressed Dasyra's belly and then her sex, so soon after mentioning children that the recently deceased elf couldn't help but think back to the discussion during the escape from the mindflayers. Dasyra had said something about Evening Glory being powerful enough to bless Ventus with a child - but of course that was just in the heat of the moment right? Could such a thing be possible?

"I feel my duty to you, my mistress. It is all consuming. And whatever dark delights could come from it... I will succumb to them, to bring pleasure to you. You shall be my conscience, I submit to you, my love and wife. My mistress and commander. Anhhn~"

Dasyra shifted as the blue fingers delved futher into her already wet and flooded pussy, exciting her and extracting a delightful string of eeps and mewls and a smooth arching of her back as she sought to meld further into Ventus' arms.

"A-all... enemies of m-mistress... ahh!" Dasyra shook and tensed up as she came from Ventus' fingers schlicking against her clit and inner folds. "M-must die!"

Her declaration echoed and reverberated across the room, a simultaneously murderous and jubilant tone to her voice, mixed with the pleasure of her brain melting climax.

Then she was rebuked by Ventus' holy symbol, and fell into even more complete and utter obeisance. She curled up in awe at this vision of all that was beautiful and desirable and knelt down to stare at the symbol, like a snake who was charmed. She smiled foolishly, as might a child presented with a sweet. The sudden rehardening of Ventus' shaft did not go unnoticed. A natural growling urge from within told Dasyra she must feed again.

Then Ventus drew the blade, and even the swelling addictive desire within the ghoulish undead ranger was tempered by her vow to Evening Glory, and her denial of THAT particular blade. For she saw how it was truly Ventus' greatest enemy. Her sight was clear on this matter, at the least. But she could not let the blade, nor the part of Ventus that was enslaved to it know that this was her true feeling on the matter.

She did not like the way her darker self so identified with the blade's power. Undeath did not mean giving in to evil... but then, looking upon her mistress, she considered again the fact that she was destined for undeath no matter if she rescued Ventus' wholly to be resurrected or not. If she were to be eternally happy with her lot as Ventus' companion, she must join her in at least a portion of that darkness. It could bring her power too... perhaps power enough to destroy the true enemies of her mistress.

Dasyra crawled towards Ventus and flicked her tongue across the tip of her stiffened cock. Glancing up at the deathknight, she smiled coyly. Then hesitated as her eye's reflection caught in the blade, and an inner voice called to her. Her own voice. That of her darker self.

She considered... would she lose herself wholly? What was important to her, now that she was certain to be undead until she was destroyed or until the end of time itself? Was it still her people? No. Honestly it was not. It was not the light of the sun nor the Bright Wood that she longed for now. It was simply to be close by Ventus' side. At her feet, or lying beside her on frost-touched sheets.

She basked in the dark energy, letting the shadows inside of her for just a small amount of time, to feel its touch upon her before she gave into her need - and her true desire - to pleasure Ventus with her mouth, and then, when she spied that the deathknight was ready, she dared to climb up the stronger woman and mount herself upon the ice hard shaft, fucking the pale antipaladin with all the unholy strength she was granted.

"I will not fight that which brings me closer to you, my Mistress. Let us grow strong and close, bringing doom to our foes, and pleasure without end between us!"

Her tongue extended and once more, with true devotion, she kissed Ventus as they came together.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong
The Chapel

Ventus chuckled ever so slightly. The fallen.. or was it falling? Ranger enticing and.. almost revitalizing her. "Hmnn.. " She sighed. "I want to hold you in my posesion. You, who've chosen to be held, so I need not feel the sting of regret like.." She shook her head, her gloomy shift quickly dispersed with a caress along Dasyras breast. "I can train your will to be strongly devoted to me. The magic influences of others can be fought.. for example with new equippment I shall grant you. It may come as no suprise that there are things here to equip if not an undead army, at least an elite few with."

Ventus listened to Dasyra with a lustful smile. "What a wonderful answer. Though I feel almost as if you want to ask me something? Fear not my love, I shall hear all your requests.. granting them is another thing entirely." She cooed as her.. training of the undead elf went so well with the receptive beauty, her fingers stopping.. only to caress her a little more, rewarding her words. "Yes. I want you to become my dark huntress, devote your powers exclusively to me."

As Ventus whispered and Dasyra didn't fight those darker urges, it felt as if a part of her grew stronger.. another weaker.. She also felt the sweet ambrosia of Ventus precum, which certainly helped put her at ease during the process.

The shadows pushing into her, grasping at her soul, were not pleasant. like blade digging deep into her, changing her.. but that painful feeling also brought with it an ecstatic, almost masochistic form of arousal, pushing her to accept the price, what little did pain matter to aid her mistress, for the powers she gained, the shadows coalescing around her, embracing her, filling her and in part, becoming one with her, forming a shifting dark cloak of red, the antithesis of her old green cloak (see picture. ^^) As she felt she could now move through the shadows, hide within them, summon them to aid her or even destroy her foes.. Sure, she lost some of what had made her a ranger before, but what did she care about such.

More interestingly, her own shadow twitched ever so slightly, out of rythm with her own movements.. and even as Dasyra climed atop of Ventus on the icy ground, her shadow remained kneeling reverently before the deathknight..

"Haah.. Oh Dasyra, my beautiful dark huntress.. I see you have accepted your nature and relinquished the hold on your mortality.. that is good, and I wish to give you thanks for it. You truly wish to endure, nay, embrace eternity with me? Then so be it!" The deathknights cold, strong shaft pumped deep into Dasyras sex, pushing her back suddenly, roughly, which, the dark ranger noted, created a hint of a shadowy trail behind her, like dark steam rising from her body during swift motions, not that she had time to focus upon this, as Ventus fully thrust into her again, and again, exploring the depths of her elven brides sex with a few mighty thrusts, Climaxing in her embrace, letting Dasyra taste the sweet, unlife-nurturing cum of her beloved... but her shaft never relinquishing its hardness, inviting her to ride her, leaning back and smiling up, before being drawn into another lustful kiss, her smooth tongue dancing against the Death rangers, her blue eyes calm and lustful, filled with desire to replace their usual blue fire, relentless upon Dasyras red devotion and lust.

"Thats it, my love. Ride me. I will be your protector and mighty blade, you my arrow in the dark and sheath to my blade." Ventus cooed, her fingers coming up and teasing along Dasyras clit, even as her shaft was held firmly within the elves tightness, giving the double entendre more emphasis.
"Dance upon my shaft and dream of the depraved acts you shall gladly do in my service and honor. That is the essence of slavery, of your wonderful, new existance, it shall be as I will it, and you shall yearn for it.. because, haaah.. I did." Ventus moaned, clearly enjoying her power over Dasyra as much as the same enjoyed recieving it.

"Open yourself up to my desires, haaah.. let me push deep within you and recieve me as hmn.. your guiding hand," She reached one hand up to Dasyra, to lustfully caress her cheek, kissing her again, briefly, before continuing: "D.. hmnn. don't just yield, however, no, your body should be welcoming, your mind eager to recieve, inviting. Let yourself become the.. haah.. beautiful servant by my side that I never dare to relinquish." Ventus bit her lips, looking at her dark, beautiful shadow assasine. Finally, unable to hold on anymore, she climaxed once more at the image, the idea of gently training and perverting the beautiful shadowelf. Once more the unholy cum gave sustenance to Dasyra as her owner cooed lustfully.

"Hmnnn.." Ventus suddenly smirked, pulling away and focusing her fingers back upon Dasyras pussy, gently pushing her upon her back, with Ventus on all fours above her, cooing down, her shadow properly lying by her side again.

"Another two offerings for my bride.. but now, I want to teach my slave more." Ventus cooed, teasing her fingers along the elfs sex, rubbing, caressing, slowly pushing into Dasyras pussy again, whispering into the elf ears. "Hmnn my love. Let your devotion blossom within you. I want you to become my dark huntress.. close your eyes and imagine a threat to your mistress, to my plans.. like the mindflayers or those creatures beyond the fortress.." or, infact, her own blade, though Ventus was unware of this. "As you feel the relaxing pleasure of my fingers reduce the resistance of your mind I want you to let it happen. Let your hatred flare up. Let your disgust nurture your devotion. My dark arrow.. picture it, kill. Destroy. Don't fight it.. it gives you physical pleasure to destroy those in mistress way. You yearn to do it. Its your greatest duty beyond simply being by her side." Ventus skilled fingers pumped, slowly but mercilessly driving Dasyra to a climax. Even if she did as told, Ventus caressing would slow, not stop.. a glance between her legs giving away that clearly, she enjoyed training Dasyra immensely.. infact, if Dasyra looked all too submissive, she might find Ventus breaking character to embrace her lovingly for a moment... before, with a stern and slightly emberassed lust, returning to her pussy, feeling it, teasing it, letting Dasyra feel how very owned this part, no, all of her was.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila
Throneroom
Tag: Lior, Asheroth, Xirce

Kaila stretched, walking into the throne room and listened, grinning a bit. Oh this would be fun. Not something she'd partaken but been around enough to know how it worked.

"Disappointed you don't get to attack me again, Lior? You'll just have to live with trying to outdo me in this.," she grins, musing a bit as she looked Lior over a bit. Gods, so many things she could do. So many things she wanted to do. Option paralysis was a serious threat here.

The talk of mercy made her almost laugh. Lior wouldn't show any of them any mercy. Why should she? Well the paladin maybe. Though frankly Kaila doubted Lior's mercy was much better than her wrath. "Just so you know, Asheroth, Lior's faith get along great with devils. She's only a bit less opposed to what you believe in than I am ultimately. Her faith would scrub everyone of thought and free will and just make little praying puppets to their goddess "for the greater good." Like I said, her ending up in the hands of the Mindflayers was poetic justice."

"But for now, it's my turn, and I say Lior, that you need to service these lovely visitors from the stars until they climax. Maybe they'll give you some squirmy gifts. In more ways than one.," grins Kaila, before triggering the demonic tatoo on her back to recast her Summon Monster spell. "Normally I can't call these creatures, being outside Nocticula's wheelhouse, but well the circle let's me bend the rules a touch. And being full of lovely parasites to apply to you, well... There's no escaping them. Hell, even if you passed away the parasites would keep you moving in a form of undeath, so it's extra appropriate!"

She called up the alien monsters, five dark blue 4 foot tall alien beats with tentacles and glowing eyes and maws, with wolf like bodies. "Fuck and parasitize that woman as you see fit, but don't kill her, okay? And make sure she orgasms again and again."

Kaila leans back, waiting to watch the show as she looks to Asheroth. "Demon and interplanetary fun! If it was you I'd probably rather a hands on approach. Really, she should thank me. I could have summoned a Hezrou or something instead. You strike me more as a futa wolf gangbang type though."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xirce
Throneroom

"Now now, is that a way to talk about someones religion Kaila, we ought to be respectful, Nocti is after all, just as likely to give me boons as to vivisect me as a birthday present." Xirce shrugged ever so slightly, though her expression wasn't as playful-joking as one would expect..

"Hoo ho hoo, Kaila with an attempt at an early K.O., playing her hand.. lets hope Lior doesn't remember that and has a summon of her own readied on the revenge round. Remember, smaller climaxes don't count, she has to actually orgasm and be out of it and all drooly happy fucked for real for it to count as win..

That said, if you aren't confident, Lior, I'll have you give your command to Asheroth before Kailas tenta-puppy is through with you"
She grinned.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila
Throne Room
Tag: Lior, Asheroth, Xirce.

"Yeah, but Lady Nocticula doesn't pretend she's doing all this for your benefit and such. And only if you displeased her. Which I doubt you have. More likely you;d get gutted by your next strongest superior like Shamira or something. Not that it would happen since You're Lady Xirce.," smiles Kaila.

If Xirce was still reading minds: {And only I will get to have you and make you my pampered loved playmate. Anyone tries to lay a hand to harm on you before hand I'll smother with their own entrails. Then together we'll show the world who they really belong to. Though I wonder how she feels about knots... After Vel so often got a bit of a fondness for em now. Well, not that it matters what she thinks, she'll learn to love em. Then love to use em on our enemies, spit roast em between us. Have a giant family of kids with each other and those we claim and use too...}

In the meantime, the Akatas circled around Lior, surrounding her, before they lunged, dragging her to the ground with the thick tentacle hair, trying to force her down on her side, tentacles holding one leg high up, exposing her sex. The largest of them approached her slit, and a massive tentacle like tongue with a hollow end slid out of it;s maw and slid around her sex. Meanwhile two of the others latched onto her breasts and began working their own tongue along them. The last meanwhile moved over to force it's tongue into her mouth, mouth full of slick alien ichor as they worked and used her.

The one working her slit ground it along her clit and up and down her folds, the end suckling on her clit a bit before working to force and wriggle the slick length into her folds, undulating deep. Lior would be able to feel the organs throbbing and things wriggling beneath the surface of it, the tongues loaded with the parasitic payloads they were preparing to climax into her womb and stomach, and possibly even her breasts too!

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xirce
Throneroom

"Exactly. Shamira ain't got shit, but don't tell her I said that." Xirce nodded confidently, if she was still using her detect thoughts ability she didn't give any of it away.. though it was likely that creating the circle had disrupted her concentration either way.

"Wait, why would you do anything for a benefit? Its just for the fun times!" She grinned lustfully, stepping to peer closer at Liors reaction.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
The Chapel
Tag: Ventus Nightsong

"Hnnh, bind my will to you, so that it cannot be subverted by anyone else.~ It shall not be difficult, mistress. There is no resistance. There is no need for your regret. Be at peace with me in your arms."

Dasyra moaned softly, tracing her fingers tenderly across Ventus' ears as she planted wet, poisonous kisses upon Ventus' neck, leaving a light purple red stain of the natural substance that she now produced. It would not harm an undead, but if she were not careful with it, she could quite easily harm or even kill a living creature with it. The idea of sending a person to their deaths as she gave them oral pleasure and fed from them was incredibly titillating to the shadow ranger, but she still had enough of a conscience and respect for life to know that such pleasurable murder should be reserved only for the enemies of her mistress.

A little while later, in response to Ventus, the dead ranger grinned and cooed once more.

"Any request I make of you, my mistress, will be ones that you shall wish to grant - for they shall be fun and pleasurable things. Ways to use my body as your toy... a sheath for your blade, as you say...~ All my powers and my desires shall be in line with your wishes. Ventus Darkbane. I shall remind you of more carefree times. When you didn't need to be Ventus, but simply Fe'Lin. Mmm, the Goddess has shown me. Do not be surprised. She tells these things when love and devotion are true. And none of your secrets shall pass my lips to another. Do not fight thoughts of your old life, much as it may pain you, if you can find joy in an elven companion once more, then your memories can be sweet, not bitter."

The shadows overwhelmed Dasyra, and she allowed herself to fall deeper into darkness. But she did not fear this, for she knew that in that darkness, Ventus was there with her. Her taste and touch seared into her memory, always to be in the shadow ranger's thoughts. Just the passing image of her beautiful mistress offering herself for Dasyra's consumption was enough to make the elf wet with desire.

It made things easier, for the grip of darkness was not comforting. There was pain, and the metamorphosis was sudden and confronting. Her eyes widening as her very being was ripped and changed and transmogrified to become this living shadow being - a mistress of the darkness to which she was now wedded.

The pain... it hurt, but it felt good as well. Like the way Ventus had spanked her and then used the negative energy to smooth it out. The pain was turning Dasyra on as well. As she pleasured her wife, the pain mingled and imprinted itself upon her undying mind. A seed of true masochism had taken root inside of her, and the thoughts of being whipped and spanked and pinched by her mistress now aroused her as much as the thought of being allowed to drink Ventus' cum. Truly she had fallen far, but still she vowed to revel in her new place, for she was one with the darkness and it was a part of her soul - a soul that was still very much hers, and not the blade's.

Now as she climbed upon Ventus and impaled herself upon the mighty shaft, she panted and moaned in delight, as her shadow shifted and followed behind her in a way that visibly was separate from her natural movements. She would learn to control that shadow and use it and all others to her benefit in the future. Wherever there was darkness, no enemy of her mistress would be safe. The homicidal thoughts just made her body more hot and she felt another tightening as her loins twisted into knots, begging for the release of another unraveling orgasm.

"Can you have any more doubt, Mistress? I embrace the darkness so that I may be with you, to the exclusion of all else. For this, my only reward that I ask is that you do what you long to do with me already!"

She was tossed gently onto her back then, as the death knight once more took the dominant position. Eagerly, Dasyra spread her legs, gripping the back of her thighs with either hand, and let Ventus pump herself into her, gripping her tightly and mashing her breasts against her own as the rock hard shaft finished inside of her and they climaxed mutually once again, their unnecessary breaths producing no steam as their cool bodies slipped wetly against each other. Dasyra felt a throbbing pride within her.

"Mistress, y-you're shaping me to be your perfect mate. Soon, I'll be a perfect fit for you... all my holes will be. Mmm... they only serve that one purpose now... to welcome your cock and receive your lovely seed.~ You musn't leave me in disuse for long. You've a responsibility to use your slave bride thoroughly~ I will remind you. I will dream of my unlife of sweet depravity~"

The shadow elf listened dreamily to her mistress, nodding meekly to the orders and the idea of absolute submission. What trouble were such orders to her if her devotion were true? Bolstered by her vow to the Goddess, there could be no hesitation in thought. Ventus would be her guiding hand. Her desires and lusts would be the same as Ventus', save that she would provide the submissive role to Ventus' dominant. And it would be a beautiful thing.

Ventus came again, in response to the ideas of their future perversion together, and Dasyra felt a wave of sympathy with the mistress. She took in the cum gratefully, her body nourished once more, and kissed Ventus profusely as her way of saying thanks.

Then, withe embarrassing wet noises, Ventus withdrew from Dasyra's now well-fucked and slightly gaping hole, and begain to toy with it, using her fingers as her body hovered over the shadow elf from above. Her undead nature allowed Dasyra to feel no weariness, and the lovely strokes gave her pleasure once more, leading her to soften and turn her red gaze directly into the icy blue globes that regarded her.

"Teach me more, mistress~" Dasyra murmured, her fallen form now even more obviously a creature of darkness, but still towards Ventus, it would seem that she couldn't possibly be more heartfelt and devoted. She closed her eyes at Ventus' bidding and turned her thoughts to being a dark huntress, ruthless and efficient, her shafts of dark energy piercing the brains of mindflayers, her shadow tendrils piercing the hearts of the mutant hordes from the positive planar rift, and her hands, subsumed in red miasma, gripping the evil blade and shattering it with a blow against a vortex of power, freeing her mistress from her undying curse and allowing her to be a deathknight whose will was completely untethered, and whose desire would wholly be Dasyra and her devotion to Evening Glory. Such was Dasyra's thoughts of the destruction of all Ventus Darkbane's enemies.

The fingers gave her pleasure as she imagined all these things. Destruction and death rained down from her bow and from her shadows. These unworthy, disgusting things were now anathema. She would destroy them so that no harm would ever come to Ventus.

She saw herself as the dark avenging warrior of death that Ventus longed for, and the idea that she could be this dark arrow, this tool of power, a reaper of unworthy souls, and that all would know her as the feared slave bride of Ventus Nightsong made her undead heart want to pulse with joy. Her body built up to another climax and her juices coated Ventus' probing fingers.

Her eyes knitted together and she bit her lower lip as her body shifted while she came. She mewled and uttered Ventus' name sweetly, desperately even, and in reward, she felt Ventus' body press against her gently and embrace her.

She hugged the stronger woman back and whispered in elvish to the deathknight.

"Thank you, for giving me my purpose, Ventus my love..." She squeezed the elf mistress' body tightly and kissed her owner tenderly, meekly, and lovingly.

When this was over, she waited to see if Ventus had anything more planned for her, or if it was time to be allowed to accompany her out of the chapel and to introduce her new self to the others. It may be possible that Ventus had more training planned for her. Or possibly wished to put her into a new outfit, or explain how she was to speak and act now that she was one of the deathknight's brides.

She also thought then more about Sylvie and Lyra, and what their relationship to her was now meant to be. Was Ventus going to split time between all of them? Was she meant to share relations with the ghost and zombie as well? Were they meant to be a foursome at times? It went without questioning that anything Ventus desired would be what she would agree to, but still, she was curious as to what the deathknight would do with that.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Everfrost Bedroom of Sexiness
Tag; Vel and Xirce

"F-Fuck I don't care which one of you does it, j-just give me a pussy to shove my cock in... p-please," Lena whimpered to Xirce and Vel, squirming her hips from side to side. "A-And how quickly do they gestate?" Lena asked softly after a moment or two.

Lena couldn't help but lick her lips as she felt Vel's juices falling on them, while feeling Vel's tail cumming inside of her and swelling her up. She was moaning like a whore, and couldn't stop her voice from slipping out into Vel's folds as she continued to lick her. Feeling her belly swelling up some more as well, Lena lie there limply as Vel maneuvered around after that, and hauled her up, where she felt her nipples being suckled on by Vel's nipple mouths, and as the hair snake things latched onto and suckled on her balls as well, Lena couldn't resist the pleasure and only writhed around in ecstasy against Vel, shaking her head slightly.

"N-No I... d-don't want to end the angelic bloodline in them... p-please," Lena whimpered softly, not wanting to do such things to her family, even if she'd had those momentary thoughts about doing just that.

When she felt Xirce's hand on her back though, Lena glanced over with a slight bit of fright in her eyes, unsure of what was about to happen. Then, she felt the surge of unholy power shoot into her, and Lena gasped aloud, her balls swelling with cum as her cock twitched and trembled with need. After that, when Xirce spanked her on the ass, Lena felt... the burning desire to grab Vel, push her down on the bed, and fuck her into submission... complete and total submission. She knew that it was wrong... that it wasn't a good thing to do, but she was too horny right now to think straight. That was, until Vel spoke, and the thought of losing her angelic blood played on her mind, and made her pause, and she couldn't help but feel that she shouldn't do what her body wanted her to for a moment, giving her the needed time to regain her senses.

"I... d-don't want to lose my angelic blood... p-please," Lena whimpered softly to Vel, and while she did buck her hips some more, she didn't actually try and force her down just yet.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Everfrost Kitchens
Tag: Kaila, Asheroth, Xirce, Fuckpuppies

"Fucking- FUCK!" Lior struggled, kicking the monsters back with her boot to limited success. The pressed inwards from multiple sides giving her little chance to really mount any effective defense. "Asheroth!" she cried, pushing the one at her face back for the time being. She needed to get her command out before everything went to hell. "I command you to be helplessly aroused at the thought of me dominating and- Hey! NghAH!" The one near her legs pressed deeper, providing quite the distraction. She still needed to finish her command! How was she supposed to service these things if they were just going to use their tongues? They were supposed to be plugging her with their thick knotty tentacle dicks~

"D-dominating and controlling the impure like this bitch Kaila and her pets!" A moment later her mouth was filled with disgusting- Delicious monster tentacle. She continued to struggle, her efforts shifting from keeping her dignity to getting under the creatures where their cocks sat tragically unattended. She knew it was the circles magic touching her thoughts but better she actually slut it up where it counted. She hardly thought Xirce would let her off if they came orally(?) Her hands reached out to grab and start jacking off whatever dick or tentacle she could reach. She'd just have to hold out until Ah~ Asheroth turned it around! Then she'd beat Kaila and everything would be great! It'd be fine! She definitely wasn't going to lose here! Her eyes shined with the beginning of tears. It was probably just her gag reflex.

Thoughts:
Oh please let this work, please let this count. Asheroth would jack off to Lior winning right?! Lior could feel the fog of pleasure starting to erode her better judgement and higher thinking skills as she could already feel the pressure growing below her navel. Why was she so sensitive? Did the Flayers do anything to her? Oh Sethie forgive her for what she was going to Kaila she was going- finish getting these dogs off of course! Aha~ No! Focus! Was the programming undone? Or simply waiting in the back of her psyche to pop back up when she was weakest. She didn't have time to worry about this!

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong
The Chapel

"At peace with you in my arms." For a moment, Ventus looked thoughtfully into the distance. "I never wanted to be a powerful warrior or leader, just.. at peace." She chuckled ever so slightly, though Dasyra had already glanced such things.

Ventus was no only untouched by the shadow-rangers kisses, she seemed to relish them, a calm, loving expression in her eyes as she leaned towards Dasyra, grinning ever so slightly. "I expected no less of you." She cooed, seeming to enjoy the idea of Dasyras.. requests. "Hmnn.. its been a long long time ago I heard this name.. only a godess could have easily unearthed it. Fascinating she showed it to you.. I'm almost a little emberassed you looked back into my privacy.. but yes, Ventus is just a synonym, a draconic word for wind.. that said.. Fe'lin wouldn't be to your liking, she was gentle and weak and wouldn't dream of forcing one other into submission such as I." Ventus nodded.

"My memories not even you can sweeten. I lived in a time and place where we were not as safe from the dangers of strife and war as .. well, you'd have been if you hadn't taken to wandering." Ventus shook her head. "But let us talk about more pleasant things.. remembering the past is.. distraughtful. Then again, after you allowed me to forcefully imprint myself upon you forever.. oh and I shall keep taking this offer, trust me, my love, I guess I could try indulging your request.. but not now." The Deathknight grinned lustily.

Yes, thats it.. Dasyra? whispered to herself in her own thoughts. It hurts, but it feels good. You want to feel all mistress can give you, pleasure, pain, it doesn't matter, its all and the same, now, let us beg for our mistresses enjoyment! Beg for more! The shadows encouraged her.

"Do what I long to do? Did I still hold back? Well, I am still holding something back, yes, my love, apologies its.. just, its not that I don't trust you, its that I emberass at my own.. desires.. which I am.. so glad you seem to share for a good part." Ventus bit her lip, nuzzling Dasyra. "I want to discipline you, not because I have to, but because I can, to show my leadership above you.." She cooed.

"Oh.. don't worry. You shall not fall in disuse.. ever.. the only time when you shall be.. save.. from my grasp is when you are on missions in servitude to me." The Deathknight cooed lustfully, but also lovingly. .. finally she shook her head and smiled.

"Alright then. Call me Darkbane, if you so please. But.. that shall be it. For now. Its.. its fair I do this, in exchange for what you've sacrificed, more than fair.. " Ventus Darkbane nodded, her eyes full of lustful devotion.

"Alright.. I shall open my lustful desires before you and force myself to face my past, at least a little, as Darkbane once more, but first, my dark huntress.. and.. in line with my desires.. I shall shape you further. Come now, my dark huntress." Ventus stood up, guarding herself in her deathknight armor, picking up her blade and smiling lustfully as she got fully dressed, as quickly as such an armor allowed.. while her ring lighted up pullind Dasyra..

Into a loving embrace. "I know you want to become my pet.. you lustful thing. You shall, but.. not yet. I never had a slave so.. eager, so willing, so .. mine and.. I will tell you a truth you will keep.

The truth is, yes. The lich twisted me.. made me do dark things but.. lets say that.. it took less twisting than I'd like to admit to most. Follow me, as my shadow, my dark huntress."
She commanded, stepping out of the chapel with a lustful sigh of relaxation and the 'bridal dress' wearing Dasyra in tow. She made her way back towards the throne room, however, before reaching the kitchen she stopped, pushing a half-frozen torch into the wall while pulling out another.. and with a slight grinding noise of ice and time, a secret passage opened up.. slowly closing if they didn't hurry through.

Ventus Darkbane
The Dungeon

The winding corridor lead to a mages study, a series of bookcases, a crystal ball.. all things Ventus ignored with a comment of 'Fake' if Dasyra hesitated. Instead, the Deathknight pulled away the large rug, to reveal a trapdoor, and a flight of stairs, leading down.

And then, whilest stepping down, Ventus cooed and Dasyra might gasp as she saw..

Well, it looked like a torture chamber, most likely, it had once been, but all the.. nastier equippment had been replaced, for a few more.. leathery and metallic looking things:
(Hard to find good bondage dungeons in pure fantasy art)

Ventus smirked ever so slightly and in the magical light Dasyra had only a few moments to wonder before the deathknight had closed the trapdoor above them, stepped forward.. and reached out, to tear away what little clothing remained upon the elf.. short of the shadowy cloak upon her form, formed by the same material.

"Here, no one will hear you scream for mercy.. or for more." She gripped Dasyras chin and forced a long, longing kiss onto her, her tongue prodding up against it, the poison on the dark rangers lips sizzling delightfully against Ventus, as a hand came down to cup her bottom. "Keep your sweet mind free of resistance my love.. first of all, here, you shall call me mistress, but if you ever utter my old name, the one I was given before I had to follow duty... we shall leave this room, even if we came here to reward you. This is called a safe word and" Ventus cracked her neck, her loving smile growing posessive.

"As long as you are here, that is the only part of you that shall be under your control anymore. Here, I am truly your mistress.. Now, you may tell me how you feel. I could make it so you forget your own name, only calling yoursels slave, I could make it so that your body acts without your mind even needing to listen or.." she cooed and it seemed that while the first two were playful examples, this one sounded like a promise as she reached out, apparently the shado-Dasyra and Ventus deisres one and the same as she could: "I could teach your body the sweet, exquisite pleasure and helplessness of pain." Ventus grined, her eyes roaming the nude elven woman.