The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Tomb of Erotic Desires
Tag: Earth Elemental

Lena's eyes shot open as the dildo pushed deeper into her ass, while the earth elemental lowered herself down further, her cock twitching inside, despite her not wanting it to. "I d-didn't create it... I'm telling you the truth. D-Do you really think I c-could come up with something like that o-on the spot, w-while you're hurting me?!!" Lena whimpered aloud, writhing in both pain and pleasure.

Lena was unable to calm down much, thanks to the mixture of pain and pleasure, her body writhing around as she tried to endure it. "I have t-told you the truth... I swear. I... I gain nothing by lying to you. If I do, you'll only hurt me more," Lena said, shaking her head again, trying to keep a moan from escaping her lips, unsuccessfully after the earth elemental's hands squeezed her breasts once the nipple clamps came off.

As soon as the vibration began, Lena's response was cut off, and replaced by loud and lewd moan. "P-Please... b-be nice... I beg you. I swear... I don't know anything about these other temples you mentioned. I don't know where they are, n-nor do I care about their staves. M-Maybe Ventus does know about them, b-but if she did, then she didn't tell me," Lena pleaded again to the earth elemental girl, shuddering in both pain and pleasure, and crying as well.

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Xylia Anceril
Underdark
Tag: All

Xylia regarded the young bug creature suspiciously, electing to ignore it in hopes that it would instead bother those that paid it the attention it seemed to be seeking.

"Scouting alone would be a bad idea," she commented idly as she invited herself to the conversation between Lorelai and Dasyra. "Picking us off one by one is a childishly easy method of defeating us. They will likely expect our return for our missing... companion, and should a trap be set, they will no doubt jump on the opportunity to pick off an isolated member once more. More likely than not, we can expect to find the sentry dutifully at its post, proving to be both an obstacle to our progress and a convenient distraction from any traps set to catch us. In any case, we should move together as a unit, and not allow ourselves to be separated further."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Heading back to the temple
Tag: All but Lena

"As a ranger, I've found that scouting with stealth is easier alone than with a group. In a hunting and tracking party, you're only as stealthy as your loudest group member. However, the earth elemental apparently has an ability to detect steps, as Lorelai suggests. I'll defer to her knowledge on that. So we'll go in and let her cast her spells of dismissal. But our priority should be on rescuing Lena. I pray she's all right."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rustmonster-Youngling
Sidecorridor of the way to the tomb

The young rustmonster chirps along with you as you keep talking, trying to join in on your conversation.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Lorelai
Side corridor

"Oh great it's following. Well it's not eating us so let's continue to the Tomb.," sighs Lorelai, looking to the chirping creature. "...Not sure if it's trying to talk or not but I don't understand squeaks. Hopefully it keeps clear of the elemental. If it was a metal elemental I'd propose using it against it, but it is not."

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Xylia Anceril
Underdark

At the suggestion that the creature was attempting to join in on the conversation, Xylia paused for a moment to attempt to peer into the creature's mind. She didn't expect to find anything beyond the basic desire of attention or food, but it was a way to pass time.

(Mind Reader: DC 18 will save to resist, if it cares)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Outside the tomb

You arrive before the tomb again. Unsuprisingly the earth elemental is still there, standing strong.

Rustmonster-Youngling
Outside the tomb

The rustmonster chirped and cheerfully rubbed up against Lorelais leg, as much as it could, while trotting by your side on several small legs. Naira can tell that it wants nice meal giving lady to give it more metal later. It also thinks you all smell delicious, but its sated for now. Its curious if you want to show it a nice, warm place to sleep at and rub its belly with your antenna.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Elemental Tomb

Lorelai blinks as the rust monster rubbed against her leg. Great, she fed it and now it was all affectionate with her. She had the adoration of a creature that wanted to eat all her belongings. Thank goodness she wasn't a golem or had artificial limbs.

Regardless the big elemental was there.

"Game plan. I am going to zap it to weaken it. It'll probably lower into the ground. When it exposes itself next I will try to banish it. If that doesn't work... Then I'm gonna ask if anyone knows alchemy because my next best idea is to burn it to death with alchemist fire. Or keep trying this again. Now someone without metal gloves, hold the little bug back out of the fight."

She moved up to range before casting Enervation at her target.

( 11 Initative cus I entered the wrong modifier 22 Ranged Touch to hit 3 Negative Levels )

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Rocky II, the rematch.

Initiative = 15 ( )
Action = Delay until just after Lorelai casts her spell to weaken the elemental, then full ranged attack action, using many shot, making two attacks, but the first one counts as two arrows. Attack rolls are 14, and 9... boo! ( )

Dasyra held her bow and waited for Lorelai to weave her spell. Once the spell went off, she let loose her arrows in rapid succession, but her knee was bumped against by the little rust monster as it made to follow the nercro cleric.

"Ah! Mud and buggery!" Dasyra swore under her breath as her arrows went askew or plinked harmlessly off the earthen armor. What was wrong with her aim down here? She wasn't making a good impression of her archery skills, which she normally prided herself on.

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Xylia Anceril
Underdark

As they return to the temple, Xylia once more casts Mage Armor upon herself.

"We begin anew," Xylia commented as they approached the elemental. As Lorelai began her casting, Xylia moved near her, her claws and teeth began once more to shimmer.

Actions:
Initiative:
Free = Martial Precognition (+1 AC and reflex save against attacks originating within 60 ft)
Swift = Arcane Strike (+1 damage to weapons, treated as magical)
Move = Adjacent to Lorelai
Standard = Ready attack if Golem comes within range
(Attack Roll: )
(Damage Roll: )

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Outside of the Earth-Tomb
Tag: All but Lena!

(Ok, guess thats all the combat actions I'll be getting in.)

Before any of you can take action, the earth elemental spots you and sinks into the earth once more, forcing you to delay your action. Next, it breaks forth from the ground, like you through water, Giving Naira a heavy punch and sending her stumbling back, as Dasyras arrows harmlessly deflect off of its tough hide.

However, next, Lorelai blasts it with a ray of weakening energy, shrinking its massive bulk down to a more managable height.

Naira is next, trying to scratch at the earthen creature, but it feels as if she'll sooner break a nail than damage the earth elemental..

Combat round 2:
Earth elemental (level drained) -> Dasyra -> Lorelai -> Naira (Injured)

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Tomb Entrance

Lorelai grimaces as Naira is struck hard by the stone man, but her ray landed. Now for the follow up. Naira was alive, she'd have to heal her before they moved in.

"In the name of the The Ruby Sorceress, I command you to return to your own reality!," she barks, casting her dismissal at the earth elemental.

(DC 18)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Elemental Kombat
Tag: combat participants

Dasyra notched another pair of arrows, but knowing that their effect was minimal, she elected to delay firing off another volley until she saw the effect of Lorelai's dismissal spell. If it looked as though the elemental was resisting, then the elf would rain down another barrage of missiles, hoping to find a softer spot this time around.

Delaying action until after Lorelai's initiative. If the elemental is not banished, then will attack with Many Shot.

Results: 26 to hit for first two arrows, and a harmless 13 for the last. If 26 is enough to hit, then damage is

Which is 12 magical piercing and 11 magical piercing (with DR 5, that would be 13 damage total).

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Xylia Anceril
Underdark

Between the strike of the elemental and her own failed attack, Xylia felt she had no available moves left in this fight. Rather than hang around for another powerful strike, she instead attempts to full withdraw behind the others and away from the elemental.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Outside of the Earth-Tomb
Tag: All but Lena!

Aaand.. pop went the Earth-Elemental, leaving the entrance of the stone tomb unguarded. Behind a broken door, you find a stone corridor, leading onwards.

You also hear the noises of distant moans, sounding similiar to Lena

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Tomb of Elemental Moaning

Lorelai nods in satisfaction as her goddess sent the elemental back to whence it came. "And done. I love it when a plan works. Hopefully our opponents ahead are far less... Durable."

She started moving ahead, frowning as she hears the moaning from within the tomb. "Hm, sounds like Lena.," says Lorelai quietly, "So she lives. Good. Let's take it slow and keep an eye out for traps and ambushes. Last thing we need is to be caught off guard in a mad rush to save her and end up in the same fate. I suggest those of you capable of using that barkskin spell use it now rather than later. Someone who's confident in their observation skills, take point and look for traps as we move."

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Xylia Anceril
Underdark

Xylia appeared pleased as the elemental was banished. However, as Lorelai started to advance forward, Xylia did not follow.

"I think I'm not in the condition to stumble into more danger at the moment," she commented, gesturing towards where the golem struck her.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Tomb of Earth Stuff

Dasyra nodded to Lorelai and collected whatever salvageable arrows she could before casting Barkskin on herself and moving to the front of the column, keeping her eyes and ears open and trying to remain as quiet as possible while doing so.

(Perception roll = 33, Stealth roll = 21)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Earth Tomb Entrance
Tag: The Tomb explorers

Dasyra takes the lead, advancing along the corridor which quickly opens up to a smaller inner chamber, the most of which is filled with motivs of an earth-cult edged into the stone walls.

The 20 by 20 first chamber contains little in the line of treasure, unless you count a row of, admittedly pretty nice pottery. There is a stone door with no discernable handle ahead, blocking the view, if not most of the noise.. behind this door seems to be where Lena is held, and her moans don't seem too unhappy.

The Door has an inscription in terran, however, simply poking along it for a while reveals a larger lump of rock that Dasyra pushes in, causing a grinding noise from the door as it slowly opens up.. a noise loud enough to alert the woman behind.

In a rocky alcove off to the side is a brown haired woman, currently busy .. you are not quite sure if she is torturing or making love to an exhausted looking Lena. When she notices you she turns, her eyes narrowing on you, rocks beginning to float around her, though she smirks, engulfing Lenas lower arms, legs and... her shaft with smaller rocks, then waving her hands.
The Aasimar finds herself forced to get up, and step before the rock-witch, as the same steps behind her, smirking over her shoulder, pinching one of Lenas nipples. "Now now, and I barely got to train your friend. I think she's starting to like a rock hard hand, just give me a little more and she'll do whatever I want. Want to join her?"

The Rock witch smirked, then raised her hand. "Oh, not like I'll give you a chance." With that, the very ground infront of the door began shifting, forming into earthen cocks that pushed up, seeking to impale their targets!

(reflex saves, propably from Dasyra and Lorelai only, if the rest stand back. Her initiative is 12.)

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Elemental Tomb

( Initative 12, so whomever has the highest modifier goes first I believe. I've +5)

"Hang back, Miss Xylia. I'll heal you after and we need someone who can report in if this goes poorly anyways.," nods Lorelai, "I'll check your wounds afterwards."

Lorelai moved up, Dasyra taking point. Unfortunately the door she opened was not of the quiet variety. Not that Lorelai was surprised. When your defenders could walk through the doors, why bother making them quiet? She was honestly surprised there were doors at all. If they were as good with earth as they seemed to be, why not just use magic to seal him and his staff fully in a thick block of stone with no one the wiser?

What was surprising was the woman beyond who was raping Lena with rocks. That must chafe horribly. Great, Lorelai would need to inspect orifices for harm. Delightful.

More to the point though, they were under attack. By whatever she was. An elemental of some sort probably.

( 11 Reflex)

It was a long shot, but she decided to try something that might work. Best save her other big spell for if she called in help.

"Quail before the symbol of the Ruby Sorceress.," Lorelai intoned.

(Cause Fear, dc 15)