Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Deva/DM
Plane of Knowledge, little office
Tag: Dasyra, Kaila, Vel

"I'm sure you'll know what to do when the time is right. Though I advice against holding on too hard to the sharp bits. Don't worry, I'll be around.. unless I get bored. Fair chance of that, I'll leave you a note. Don't share it with any modrons, k'? " Deva nodded, seeming almost purposefully vague by now.

Unless any of you three chose to further delay, you took the clue to make your way out of the celestial-bloodeds little office. Definitly a different one from Lena.

You slowly made your way back to the portal.. well, there was a multitude of portals, but it wasn't that hard to tell which was yours. If you wanted to leave and report back to Ventus now. Unlimited knowledge, so many alternate worlds... wasn't it tempting to peek about a little more? If this was truly the ultimate library, then, Ventus true history, Nocticulas secret fetishes, all could be found here, among the highly stacked books, with all these scholars wandering past, mostly minding their own business, besides a few curious glances from time to time.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Kaila and Vel
Library
Tag: Dasyra, briefly Deva.

"I gave practical solutions. It;s up to you to decide whether to take them or not.," shrugs Kaila, "Bye Deva."

Once outside they got to the portal area, easily finding their own. Ultimate knowledge, but one had to pay for it in turn. And given she;d already paid in why they were there, Kaila didn't really have anything more to give. And she'd rather not try to think of more puns. Sure, the power to bind greater demons or control Xirce probably could be found here. But chances were they'd want in exchange knowledge of how to control her or something. Besides. She wanted to take her or fail under her own power. Relatively speaking.

Vel meanwhile followed along, glancing about. Easy enough to get lost in this mess. But she took, she didn't give. Unless it was in order to take it and more back. And besides. She knew all she needed to know as far as she was concerned.

"I'm done here, you gonna stick around? Cus I think Ventus will tear my arms off if I came back without you.," says Kaila, looking over to Dasyra, "I spent time on bad jokes to get something for someone I hate to save the world. Frankly I'm pretty disgusted all around, but practicality and such. Plus this place is full of temptations and probably knowledge that would burn our souls to charcoal. I don't want to accidentally stumble on the Book of the Damned. I mean yeah, ultimate fiendish knowledge, woo. But I'll probably have inter-planar assassins chasing me afterwards and fiends wanting to steal the knowledge and all sorts of nonsense. So yeah. But your call I guess, if you're staying I am too til you leave."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Plane of Knowledge
Tag: Kaila and Vel

"No. I too am satisfied with this place. We have the information on the staves. And I have information on how I might do something meaningful with my eternity of undeath. That is all I require."

She stepped towards the portal they had come through with Kaila by her side.

"Kaila. I have noticed that you are doing things for others, including myself, out of a sense of practicality. It is appreciated, nonetheless. If I have seemed brief with you at some point in the past, it is probably because I have been concerned with enslavement, death, and unlife. Thank you for the advice you have given, and for your efforts at my wedding. As some forewarning - my essence, my very nature, is tied to my quest to protect and cleanse my mistress. Any action that I deem to interfere in that quest would... likely turn me hostile to you. So for the sake of practicality, and because I do not want to come into conflict with you, please do not include in your designs anything that would bar me from my task.

"That said. If I am given freedom enough by my Mistress to aid you in your quest for greater power, I think that would please me. You are by far and away the most reasonable demon-blood I have met, much more so than Xirce. And you argue well for Nocticula and the Midnight Isles. Please consider me a friend in your pursuits."

The undead elf smiled good-naturedly beneath her red cowl, a vestige of her former happy, bright elven personality gleaming through.

"Now then, let us go report to the Mistress. We're both ready to leave."

Unless something prevented her, she would step back through the portal into Everfrost.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila and Vel
Library
Tag: Dasyra

Kaila tilts her head, blinking a bit curiously. "Uh... No problem? I don't really see a reason for me to try to stop you. And yeah, practicality but y'know I do want relationships and such right? Only idiots just seek power for powers sake. What do they do when they get it, they usually burn out on something stupid. I want power to use it for a reason, to make life better for me and those I care about. Do what I want too obviously, but yeah. Don't get me wrong, there's plenty psycho's amidst demoniacs but plenty of us are people who'll go as far as we gotta. I figure you can relate."

She tilts her head wryly, "No offense meant Dasyra but you talk like a construct right now. If you're trying to offer friendship, I'm happy to have it. But we really gotta work on that tic, you're supposed to be passionate right? Need to get some energy in there, hehe. Like I've said before, just cus you're dead doesn't mean you can't live a little. I'll help you out with that. And I'll give you what I can manage on the Abyss but there's no guaruntees it'll work. Stuff changes and changes fast."

She heads for the portal, musing a bit. "This stays between us but Xirce is probably the nicest demon you'll ever meet. She's kinda like Ventus in that she's mostly fluff with some steel behind it. You could find viler examples of both with ease if one looked. So I wouldn't call Xirce unreasonable. Just not very good at leading. I'll take her job one day and bind her good and throughly and take good care of her before some worse demon does it first and we're all screwed then. But it'll take time yet, I'm not strong enough. Frankly Vel is the most evil of the lot of us."

{Damn straight. Still, I've no reason to stop you. Good is inevitably flawed and mutable, so any cleansing you perform will be short lived I imagine. Under the crucible of time, everything decays. Doesn't matter how immortal you are, everything changes, everything decays and fades and rusts. That's why you gotta make every moment count, live it to the hilt, don't let arbitrary restrictions get in your way to making things the way you want em to be! Sooner or later someone bigger and badder will take it away unless you're the biggest and baddest so you need all the power you can get.,} telepathies Vel, stretching a bit.

Vel looks up to Dasyra. {I'm not saying don't cleanse her mind you. Hell, I'm all for it, fuck the rules, fuck the purpose of things, use force and make things work the way you want it to! If you can do it and you wanna, why stop? Hell, you could probably do it one better y'know? If you wanna be with her forever and you're scared you're still too dark when she goes light, why not replace the sword? Be the sword's intelligence and such, then she's bound to you and you decide the sword's nature right? Then it could be anything you want it to be. You should look into the deity of intelligent artifice. Even without being part of the faith I'm sure their clergy can help. and if they won't, we can make em! Or not. Plenty of possibilities in the world after all. And maybe I'm biased about that cus the idea of an elf riding a sword hilt or that can project your soul instead of stealing souls could be pretty hot. Think of the fun!}

Kaila shakes her head. "Well, for now let's see how the fortress faired without us. I'm betting on... Everyone is missing and we find them brainwashed by Lior or something."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Portal
Tag: Kaila

"Talking like a construct? Ah... I do have passion... but it is reserved for Ventus. Everything else, I think I may have to relearn again. The world seems less interesting when my Mistress is not around. It may have to do with the nature of my death and reanimation."

She listened further to Kaila's explanations about Xirce.

"Is that so? I will take that into consideration. I have had very little time to interact with her. When I was a slave up for auction, she seemed very convincing at the time that she was a proper representative of the Abyss... well, the lustful domineering side of it. I will not interfere with your intention to seize her position. After all, it seems that we both wish to get one up on our superiors - so that we can take care of them."

She looked down at Vel then, the quasit in beast form. "I think your philosophy proves why evil will never win out in the end. It eats itself from within. But your suggestion about changing the nature of the sword is not a bad one at all. My Goddess has said that there is danger in my Mistress passing on if completely freed - but that would be a blasphemy to love eternal. This sword, if purified, will be purified according to Evening Glory's will. Ventus will exist as a holy warrior, continuing her work by my side. Yes. It will be quite fun.~"

The three passed through the portal and re-entered the fortress. Dasyra suggested they go to the throneroom first, as it would be the most likely place to find Ventus.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila and Vel
Fortress

"Kinda yeah. All exacting and kinda rigid, makes me think of axiomites. It's not inherently bad or anything but it's pretty artificial seeming. I mean even by undead standards it's a little weird, I mean none of the other undead in the fort act like it. And the Bodaks back home don't either, though they're more trying to suck your soul out of your eyes and such.," muses Kaila, "Yeah, well, I'd find your passion for more than that, hun. Or you might come off as more obsessive than loving. Pick up a good hobby, find fun things to enjoy as well, things you can share with her, or not. It can't just be duty and serving her and stuff, that's not love. Spend time together not just in rampant lust, share some hobbies, find things you both can find a thrill in doing together, and so forth. Share some books, go hunting, climb walls, pottery. Enjoy fucking up making edible food when you have no taste buds, whatever works, y'know? Ventus strikes me as the type who probably thinks getting to know her as history time and such, but well there's so much more to it than that. Exploring new things, learning the little quirks about each other, the hobbies, the little things... They are so important. And as a devotee to the goddess of love, you've got a duty to get her out of her unhealthy comfort zone and get her moving again. vise versa too, but you kinda elected for the fixer upper. Hell, so did I."

Vel shifted back to her demonic form, hands on her hips. "Excuse me, did you just call me a house?" "More like a kennel for corgi's really.," grins Kaila. Vel seems to puff up, before flinging herself forward and latching to Kaila's face with a growl. "Yeah, well you're more like a big... frigging flower! All pretty but wilt soon as someone says mean things your way!" "Flowers don't do that.," says Kaila amusedly, "You don't do well when you're riled up." "Your mother!"

Kaila looked in the general direction of Dasyra, as she could not see past the growling fuming quasit. "Oh Xirce can be dominant, but she's more chaotic than evil frankly. She can be devastating, ruthless and brutal, but she also is silly, not very introspective, easily distracted, doesn't think things through and is prone to temper tantrums if things really don't go her way. Some of it is smoke screen, she's more competent than she let's on. Buuuut not all of it. Pretty sure she's forgotten to wear clothes going into cities at times. Not that it bothers me any hehe."

Vel huffed, glancing over too. "A paladin wishes to redeem a villain. Another wishes to execute him for his crimes. A goodly rebel robs from legal merchants who are price gouging others. Goodly knights have to uphold the law and arrest the criminals who are using that stolen funds to provide aid to others. A kindly healer who heals all kinds be they good or evil now has to choose whether to hide a hobgoblin who's guilty of crimes from goodly knights. Or vengeful members of the families he's hurt. Good consumes good as readily as evil does. It's not over the same things. Sometimes it's more about law and chaos fighting and evil and good getting dragged along with them. Or for a more ready example. Paladins should by all rights destroy me on sight. Literal demon. But I'm working to save the world. Do you protect me from holy arbiters knowing what I might do someday or let me die and risk the world over the misdeeds I might do in it? Law will literally fight itself over conflicting law systems. Those of us of chaos and evil, respectively, we fight because we want to. Chaos does for whatever reasons they want and we do it for power, for thrills, for happiness and so forth. But fights happen in all ideologies. The biggest difference is often when good fights good, they first need to label the other as evil. Us, well... We disagree, so the stronger kills, enslaves or otherwise deals with the weaker one. But we don't go yelling that the other is in fact good. That's absurd."

Kaila reaches up and pries Vel off her face, smiling. "It's as much about honesty. Good always has to justify everything before it does things, same with Law. they need a reason, an excuse to justify doing what they want to do. A Law has to allow it, people have to approve, and so on. I do things, because I want to do them. I don't need a law telling me to worry about you or help you. I don't need to justify it. I have reasons, but they're not important really. I did it because I wanted too. I helped with the wedding cus I wanted too, I'll save the world cus I want to. I'll watch Vel turn Lena into a demon cus I want to watch her do what she wants, I'll probably even help. It's honest, it's simple. Chances are if I'm trying to justify something I'm just manipulating someone. Or I'm explaining the reason I did something if it's being misinterpreted I guess. People do tend to assume the worst of me I find."

"Gee I wonder why.," smirks Vel. "No idea, I'm amazing." "Oh don't you start, get enough of that out of Xirce. You'd think she was a marilith with how she goes on, not a succubus. Hmph."

Barring anything else happening, to the throneroom they were off, Kaila giving Vel a piggyback ride as the tiny demoness grinned imperiously down upon all around her.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Fortress

"I will try to remember how I sounded in life, but I don't mind being weird, by anyone's standards. I'm not a typical undead, and I can thank the goddess for that."

She grinned as they walked through the icy fortress halls, licking her dark cherry red lips with her prehensile tongue as Kaila's relationship advice reminded Dasyra of the hobby her Mistress and she shared.

"What's wrong with a little bit of obsession? I don't think you can quite appreciate just how comfortable the undead are with single activities. In any case, I intend to have fun with my Mistress as long as she allows for it. The trouble is, that blasted sword is going to prevent much of the benefits you're suggesting. How can we both go enrol in a pottery class if Mistress would then want to fuck the teacher and other classmates to death and turn them into her undead brides? The sooner I can purify that blade, the sooner I will be able to enjoy the world with my love the way I want to. Hnh... well, it appears you get the gist of my problem. For the record, I've been aware of it, but it's good that you see it too."

She glanced down at Vel, looking at the reaction the quasit had. Her haunting, echoing voice giggled and reverberated from the many shadows of the ice fortress.

"That is cute. She called you a pretty flower, Kaila. With a little work, she could eventually be reciting elven poetry for you. Wouldn't that be something, a familiar comparing her spell-caster to nature's bounties."

Dasyra merely shrugged at the counter-argument about good stumbling over itself. There was truth enough to that. But the flip side, as she saw it, was that good was much better at putting aside its differences to battle evil. Then again, lines always got blurred at somepoint. Dasyra herself had blurred that line, becoming an undead creature, stepping outside of the natural order of life and death - and now she needed to rationalize and justify her decision.

She'd done so selfishly, but with good intentions backing her up. This didn't make her evil or good. It wasn't a lawful act, nor a chaotic one. Her views of the great struggles - Law vs Chaos, Good vs Evil, were all theoretical and academic at this point. She operated on a different axis now. Was something good for Ventus and herself, or not good? Kaila warned her against obsessive thinking, but that was like warning a fish against too much swimming. It was her nature now. She could pretend otherwise, but when it came right down to it, she wanted - she needed - to be by Ventus' side, or at her feet... with her face between the death knight's thighs...

Dasyra entered the throneroom lost in her own increasingly sexual thoughts. Her hunger for her specialized diet was growing, and her red eyes scanned the room for signs of Ventus.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Dark Caves
Tag: Asheroth, Xirce, Lena, Enemies!

"Oh- Oh Sethie!" Lior cried, pulled from the ground by a number of black tentacles, undoing and pulling apart her armor (again). Seriously, she spent more time out of her chainmail than in it. Fortunately, she still had her mace, her symbol, and her magic though most of it by this point was focused on healing and she couldn't really reach anyone other than Xirce any more. Wait, maybe that was it.

"Xirce, keep burning your lifeforce; I can keep replenishing it. You be the bow and I'll be your quiver!" She shouted, reaching out for the demon. There was no way she was getting free but their original proximity made it much easier to touch the half-naked succubus. Her fingers began to glow once more, this time much weaker than the last but still potent. There wouldn't be any side effects, just another rush of pure diabolic virility to perk the demon up again!

All things considered it was a pretty pleasant set up for Xirce. She had entertainment, attentive pleasurable tentacles, and a healslut at her fingertips.

Lior was having a different time entirely. Her hands and feet kicked at the invasive black tentacles as the wormed their way around her. "Asheroth you can do it! It's on you to take out the rest of the masks! Argh, damn squirmy things! I swear when I get out of here I am looting the hell out of your corpse 'miss nice!' Just you wait!" There was more than a little truth to that for Lior hoped that not all the masks would be destroyed by the woman's defeat. There was still so much she could learn from it! Any actual damage Lior could do from this distance was nul by now except for one thing she was still hanging onto. Part of her envied Lena and Xirce. Both of them, Lena especially could kill at a distance and without any big limit to the number of times as well.

STR Check:
Roll(1d20)+3:
10,+3
Total:13

Cure Moderate wounds
Roll(2d8)+8:
7,5,+8
Total:20 x1.5 = 30

[4/8]Prayer: You bring special favor upon yourself and your allies while bringing disfavor to your enemies. You and each of your allies gain a +1 luck bonus on attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saves, and skill checks, while each of your foes takes a -1 penalty on such rolls.

[3/8] Blessing of Fervor grants that each round for the duration of this spell, each of your allies can choose one of the following bonuses for that round at the beginning of its turn (their choice).

Increase its speed by 30 feet.
Stand up as a swift action without provoking an attack of opportunity.
Make one extra attack as part of a full attack action, using its highest base attack bonus.
- Gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls and a +2 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves.
Cast a single spell of 2nd level or lower as if it were an enlarged, extended, silent, or still spell.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila
Everfrost

Kaila chuckles with a smile as she walked with Dasyra. "It's your call. And fair enough. Though well, maybe you just need the right sort of undead to help you out. Vampires are pretty good at it, maybe you should find a friendly one? Can't say she won't fuck em, but to death won't happen unless her cock is a literal hardwood and she has shit aim.," she giggles, "That or make one out of someone I guess? Either or. If you need a bunch, I know the way to Zura, demon lord of Vampire's plane, assuming you don't mind playing tag with a demon lord. Probably easier to just use your sword before you cleanse it in that case."

"What?!," growls Vel, puffing up from atop Kaila's back in indignation, "I don't do poetry or nature, and she's mine anyways! Besides the law of nature anyways, survival of the fittest!"

"Oh lords, it begins.," winces Kaila. "You know not what you have unleashed."

"I'm not some simpering servant like some magic enhanced ferret! I do not sing songs and do fancy tricks for others amusement, I am an emissary of the Abyss itself, forged by a demon lord and from the dark souls of mortals directly! I am the all seeing eye, and the might of the Abyss! I have sired thousands of young and despoiled endless bloodlines, I have brought heroes low and seen all who oppose me fall into ruin!," snarls Vel as she climbs to her feet atop of Kaila's shoulders, the cat sized woman getting increasingly worked up as she raises a claw.

"I am Vellarius the Quickener, and my endless brood will ensure no lineage will not contain demonic blood, no womb untouched, no balls unfilled with abyssal power! One day this world will fall before me and I will present it to Nocticula as a gift to ensure my ascension! Those who aid me will be rewarded and those who oppose me will know my tender embrace and the love of their new demonic children!," Vel rawrs in her tirade, shifting to her war form to punctuate it.

Unfortunately Kaila, not being a particularly muscular woman, cannot have a woman taller than she is mounted on her shoulders and promptly topples over, flattened under the far more muscular demoness, who's serpentine hair wriggles and hisses around. "Ooof! Damn it all! See?! You made her start overcompensating and now she's going to be hammering Lena silly to prove a point and looking for something to ravage and corrupt to prove her worth and dominance." Vel growls and hisses. "Don't you go all psychoanalyst on me, peasent, your mortal mind can't comprehend the depths of my power! Since Lena's not around, perhaps you'll be the one carrying my new daughters again!" The quasit get's up, picking up Kaila and slinging her over her shoulder, grumbling and fuming. "Mrgglefrgg...Poetry... fraaagh, thinks I'm some pet... Nrgprallh... lucky she's hot and nice... mrrg, show her who own's whom... Bend Kaila over a barrel and stuff hmph... Figure out veils and crap later... Break some frigging barrels too, grrr..."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Fortress

The dark ranger tilted her head and watched quietly, with a bemused smile as Vel went into more and more of an indignant rage.

"Well, your prose is quite nice, Vellarius. Just think of how fun and unsettling it would be if you spoke a poem for each of your sired offspring upon conception. It could be your thing, for when the world is overrun by your offspring. Should not a grand undertaking be done with some style and panache? I mean... you obviously are capable of doing this given enough time. There's no harm in adding a... signature to your various conquests."

She giggled once more in her unsettling manner and walked beside the warform quasit as she carried Kaila over her shoulder.

"Sorry if I've gotten you in trouble, Kaila. But something tells me you'd be used to this kind of handling. Hrmm, and now Vel's got me thinking of things I'd like Mistress to do to me."

She bit her lip and quickened her pace to reach Ventus...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Plane of Knowledge, gateways -> Everfrost
Tag: Dasyra, Kaila, Vel

It was perhaps good the two departed because Deva eyed what she heard of the partnerhip counceling with a bored expression. First Kaila spoke on on the way to their home portal, then once they were past it. Ventus actually had remained her, just incase anything nasty came through, or pehraps out of concern for you and now that you finally made it through, she dialled back the star-disks that alllowed the portal to focus, before turning it off by pulling a lid over the activation crystal.

She then did indeed make her way back to the main throne room, though she did hear a few bits and snippets from what the two were saying.

"Report what you have learned." She commanded, sitting down, legs slightly spread. "As for too much philosophizing.. we all seek a purpose in life, a goal. For many it is simple comfort, a daily meal, for you, it's appeasing your demonic masters, which leads to things you crave, apparently mostly of a lustful nature. Xirce told me you and Lena having fun is 'perfectly normal' which makes me somewhat concerned, but I've not heard any complaints from Lena, so so be it." The deathknight added:

"The others have not yet finished their exploration."

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Throneroom
Tag: Ventus and Kaila

The undead elf smiled happily at seeing Ventus. Kaila would notice that the dark ranger was significantly more fixated upon the death knight than anything else. And immediately, Dasyra had fallen into step slightly to the right and behind Ventus until they made it back to the throne and the Mistress of Everfrost had taken her seat.

"Kaila, you must report our findings. You know all that needs be said..."

So saying, Dasyra let her red cowl fall down, revealing her pale blonde hair and blue-tinged ears. She then stooped down to her knees and crawled up the dais until she was positioned between Ventus' slightly spread legs. Her red eyes flickered up almost innocently at Ventus and she lay her cool cheek against the death knight's thigh. Then Dasyra's hand slid upwards and shifted the cloth covering the knight's loins, and if not stopped, would reveal the undead antipaladin's cock.

Dasyra had recalled what Ventus' wish had been for how the ranger was to act during a mission report, and was giddy with delight at the opportunity of prostrating herself before her mistress in a lewd manner for Kaila and Vel to look on and judge her.

"Mistress~" She whispered lovingly, then kissed the tip of Ventus' cock with her lips. Then moaning, she bobbed her head down upon the shaft.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila and Vel
Throne Room
Tag: Dasyra, Ventus

Kaila shrugs a bit bemusedly as she's carried. "You don't live with someone for this long without knowing them. And she is made out of a fragment of my soul too so course we know what each other wants."

Vel huffs. "Poetry isn't my style. All these rules and tempos and stuff. It's not that I don't appreciate poetry and stuff, it's just not something I can get into doing. Kaila's the one with the gift for creating stuff. Me, I break and protect and stuff. My "thing" is I give these kids the best I can offer, the best genes over the mortals around them and guidance on occasion they need it. I've too many to really be the dutiful mom. Maybe if I start running with a pack of em, but right now, not happening. Maybe if I knock up some wolves or something. Though that's more the Kithangian demon's thing."

Vel set down Kaila, though her hail coiled about her a bit possesively. Vel shrugs a bit. "Well you traded Lena to Xirce for Lior so it's not like it's exactly your call. We don't tell you how to treat your... wives. But fact is, she's not so strait laced as others might expect. The desire to ravish and force others to bend to her ideals is there. She'll start her own descent to evil, just like Lior has. I don't need to make her do anything or hurt her or what not. I can play the reluctant demon she violates into submission exactly as long as I gotta, heh."

Kaila dusts herself off and adjusts her clothes with a huff. "The staves are being used as a weapon. The conflicting elements will basically unleash an enormous blast towards something. So they're either aiming to blow your fortress up, blow open the ceiling and spread onto the surface, or blow wider whatever hole all this life is bleeding out of and turn it into a river your fort cannot contain. I've got a divine scroll here for Lior that acts as the opposite of Death Ward. I had to suffer a lot of unpleasant indignity to give power to someone I really really don't like, so this had better work."

Vel shrugs. "We'll let Dasyra tell her part if she wants to. But at the very least she needs to get something off the drow to pay for her knowledge. I doubt it's something they'll simply sell, so you might want to be ready for your love minx to stir up the elves. Might want to prepare to disavow her if you wanna avoid fighting drow, flayers and life fuckers all at once."

Vel paused as Dasyra gave her the go ahead and went to work on deathknight cock instead. "...Kay. She found out to cleanse your sword she'll have to first get an artifact from the drow to pay off the library. Then, she'll have to go to the msot dangerous layer of the Abyss, the torture plains of the demon goddess Lamashtu herself and face horrors none of us can imagine. After that... Well hard to say exactly but your swords probably going to fight her for dominance over you. So, prepare yourself for some soul scrubbing."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus,
Ventus Throneroom
Tag: Dasyra(primarly) Vel and Kaila

"Hoh? Hmmnn.." Ventus cooed at the approach, and what came right after, her lcock hanging cold and limb.. but one didn't bother her ranger-slave, the other.. she could work on.

"Hmnn glad to see you back save and sound as well, my dear." Ventus cooed, a hand brushing thrugh Dasyras hair. "Haah.. haamnn I was more.. fantasizing lewdly when I said you'd have to.. ooh but don't stop." The Deatknight coo-moaned, her cheeks flushing, more emberassed than Dasyra, it seemed, in a prominent purple as the unliving ranger attended her, her thick, unholy shaft standing at full attention soon.

"I believe Lior has potential, once properly guided and disciplined. She can give painful cuts, but only if you hold the blade wrong or not firm enough." Ventus listened on to the report with a mostly straight face, only once or twice moaning, and, in the end, ovecoming the desire to pull Dasya closer and push the length of her unholy shaft in.

"I ultimately seek peace for this little ragtag family, peace, pleasure, lusts. And there are things in the way of that, most directly this which you describe. I prefer you not refer to her as 'love minx." Ventus said, coldly, to the familair, then went on: "However, it is odd that you say this about Vara, the thing is, Vara is the only one coming in mind with a means to procure magical protection from such a blast of various elements. She and her drow are.. relatively well delt with.. if one has the money." Ventus cooed down, seeming a bit emberassed, and quite arroused, if the glistening precum upon her shaft didn't give that away. "But you said you'd need to go for her anyway?"

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila and Vel
Throne Room
Tag: Ventus, Dasyra

Vel shrugs a bit. "It's an artifact from when their goddess wasn't evil. They're either going to try to destroy it as blasphemous, sacrifice it to their goddess or use it against their enemies. Only an idiot sells an artifact and the drow are nothing if not conniving, power hungry and smart. Their goddess might not be a real demon, but she's close enough and her followers are summoned often from the Abyss. There's no way she'll trade this artifact for anything reasonable, if at all. And if she get's any whiff of desperation, she'll gouge you for everything I imagine. I'd probably get your protections first and worry about the sword later. Won't do us any good if we get blown sky high anyways."

Kaila huffs a bit. "What you do with her is your business but I think you're underestimating Lior's devotion to a goddess who sees free will as a hinderence. Even Asmodeus himself doesn't strip it of all mortals even if he'd want to. And he certainly had the opportunity. So why would you leave any ability for your priests to betray you or make choices against your desires? It's gonna be a race to see who molds whom. But long as you're going in knowing that. Lord knows I'm not happy I had to spend my time and energy on making her stronger, but this sort of spell just isn't in arcane purview."

Vel shrugs. "So, we know what they're doing with the staves. We don't know how long we have per say, timing was vague, but not too long would be the safest assumption. We should probably pick up the rest of that lot and get ready for a foray into the land of the living... alive. Though I guess you wanna spend time with your wife now."

"I'll go make lunch if there is nothing else until they get back?," says Kaila simply.

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Throneroom
Tag: All

Dasyra was dutiful in her application of her long, insistent tongue. She felt that Ventus' embarrassment at having her dark ranger fulfill the desires she had said in the midst of heavy lust. Oh well... if she didn't really want such things, she shouldn't fill her lust-addled wife-slave with fun ideas.

When Vel raised the notion of having to face Vara and the drow, the ranger felt it was up to her to explain. So she withdrew her lips and let her hands take over with the ministrations to Ventus' cock.

"Mistress... I gained knowledge that will aid us in fulfilling the designs of our goddess, Evening Glory. It is a longer term goal however, and not immediately necessary to fulfill. As part of my payment, I must bring the Veil of Aurashnee back to the plane of knowledge, and it is likely to reside with the drow here. Mistress, the nature of this knowledge - in order for it to be useful, it must be my quest alone to know and bear. One day, when our struggles here are concluded, I must beg you to allow me to journey on a mission for the Goddess of Eternal Love."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus,
Ventus Throneroom
Tag: Dasyra, Vel and Kaila

Ventus raised a brow when Kaila gave.. almost a bit too much.. information to the observant deathknight. Though.. something abot Dasyras attention helped.. distract her and put her in a benevolent mood. "An artifact of lolths? Even Vara would hesistate to sell this for anything but the most insane prizes. And here I was wondering where to get the money to create a ward against the blasting of this fortress.. or wherever the attack might happen." the Deatkhnight mused.

"Of course, officially I do not endorse stealing, but that'd be the only way to seperate such a thing from Lady Vara. She's a dangerous drow matron in her own right.

What do you know about willpower, Kaila? How many centuries, if even, how many years have you lived under a curse designed to make you destroy all life to the best of your ability. You tend to overthink dangers and understimage the people around you, exspecially if they are kind. Just as the raging beast is weaker than the man with a sharp arrow, the calm and friendly are often more dangerous than you think. Or, to answer in a way you prefer: Even if she DARED to, Lior lacks what it taks to betray me.. though I am aware of the issue. She likes order, so I give her order. You like freedom, I let you more freely do what you wish, all for my final goals. Once the scouts returned, the primary goal would be to counter the enemies plans, buy something that can negate such chaotic magic, or at least weaken it, from Vara. As well as gathering money to appease Vara. Then.. yes, get ready to find the source of the danger behind the foretress."
Ventus explained..

And moaned again near the end, at Dasyras skillfull attendance. "Hmnnn... Well, I trust you my love, so I should not pry, but.. Isn't the Veil of Araushnee a dangerous dark-elven artifact? .. well, as I said, Vara is. a collector. She likes the power of commerce over all. Riches in form of people, objects.. she'd -trade- everything. but.. I doubt not even my blade, which is not up for trade of course, could rival an artifct of their faith. You'd have to steal it and.. heh, welllll." The dark elf rubbed her chin and cooed slightly at the elfs ministrations, her shaft thick and pulsing hungrily by now, as she leaned back upon her throne.. "It wont be easy.. one way or the other your way leads to the drow market of Varas, it seems.."

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila and Vel
Throneroom
Tag: Dasyra, Ventus

"No, I trust the kind ones even less. I don't underestimate them. Much as I'd like to be friends and such, I'm also deeply aware you all could betray me any time. In any case, rage has a power in and of itself. It's not always appropriate but it also can overpower cunning and thought at times. The biggest danger to the plotter is the person who assumes nobody is stupid enough to do something, and someone does and blows through it anyways. And oh I already know how Lior could do to break free of her controls. It's just she doesn't, and I sure as hell am not going to tell her. Unless she does and is just biding time anyways. At the very least, she basically owns Asheroth now. And that's a lot of power too. Especially if she can do the same for other things. Bends Lena, controls a minion here and there, strikes some deals while away... It's all very feasible. And she likes HER version of order. That's not the same thing as yours. As I was talking about earlier, just because you share a general viewpoint doesn't mean you're friends or share the same ideas of how to get there."

"Well it's not chaotic magic in the alignment sense, but yeah. I mean countering it strikes me as a no go. You counter it by going in there and cutting the guys holding the staves down.," shrugs Vel, "Really what we need out of the elves is the forces and means to get there. Given the life guys have been able to throw crap at your fort nonstop all this time, I somehow doubt that they lack in forces, and since your goddess goes all fidgetty where zombie footsoldiers come in, that means we need forces from elsewhere too. And the elves probably got a lot of golems we can use. They're dumb as shit but they ignore magic and can't be lifed or deathed at and are durable and strong. Course, they're also expensive as all hell... Meaning it's pretty obvious what we gotta do. We need to go to the Plane of Earth and harvest a bunch of gems to pay them off.

Kaila ponders a bit. "It's pretty dangerous there, but it's also the best bet to get a lot of material wealth swiftly, but we'd need miners. I can't just use disintegrate to pull out a 50ft diamond, mostly cus I can't cast it..."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Throneroom
Tag: Ventus and Kaila

The dark elf went back to licking idly at Ventus while still pumping firmly on her shaft. In between licks she occasionally spoke.

"Yes, I'll have to pinch it from them. The Veil will be well protected, so we could use the time we have when paying for protection from the drow to case their vault and see where the artifact would be. It's a long term plan... no time limit is set upon it. So we must focus on the task at hand."

She returned her full attention to pleasuring her Mistress, now growing hungry and wanting to feed off of Ventus. As she had told the death knight when they first met at the slave auction, Dasyra held duty above honor. Her personal dignity was nothing compared to her desire to serve Ventus' best interests - and her commands of course. She could only hope the evil of the blade's curse would not break her spirit before she could find a way to enact a cleansing.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus,
Ventus Throneroom
Tag: Dasyra, Vel and Kaila

"No one is intending to betray you and I wonder what made you so bitter as to say this." Ventus said, in a tone that would be more solemn if she hadn't spoken while getting a blowjob.

"I don't like using my power but let me make this clear... life is.. rahter fragile. And that is all what it'd take to control you.. the end of a life.

As for cutting the holders of the staffs down.. we do not know who they are.. and likely, if they have such magic, scrying could be mislead. Our best option is to upgrade our defenses to counter the plan you have unveiled. I see.. flesh golems, thats what you suggest. They are.. unsightly, but useful. However, if it was this easy to procure gems from the elemental earth, a lot of people would use it as currency. I would rather suggest plundering a treasure on this plane, in the underdark."
Ventus nodded.

"Hmnaaah.." The Deathknight cooed, clearly enjoying Dasyras attention. "I.. haah.. wanted to suggest rather you split up again.. once our scouts return, to hmnn.. procure the material wealth from a mine not too far away.. the good news is that the Duergar are willing to pay quite a lot to gain acess to it again, the bad news.. apparently something has driven them off. Alternatively you could.. hmnn.. try plundering the elemental plane, or even steal from the drow or offer a favour to Vara, but one way or the other you might have to break in for the artifact.. " Ventus considered, then cooed, thrusting the thick, unliving shaft deeper into Dasyras mouth."Hmnn.t.. that feels nice.." Ventus endorsed with a blush, precum glistening at the tip of her shaft, easily lapped up by the naughty fallen ranger, the fact that Dasyra did this so willingly and with a (limited) public was all the more arousing to the deathknight it seemed, as she caressed over the kneeling undead beatuy before her. "Hmnn...."