What's new

Trapped in the Underdark ~ Out of Character discussion

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark ~ Out of Character discussion

Ah crud. I didn't realise it was another round. If I can't post by tomorrow, assume Dasyra coats her arrows in poison and then fires off 3 more arrows. She will try to focus fire down whoever the group is targeting. DM can roll for me if it helps move things along. I'm unable to construct another post just now.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark ~ Out of Character discussion

Ok, giving you like.. half a day moar to respond before I'll move things along either way. *nodnods*

Edit.. A winner is me!

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Oook, going to respond tomorrow, bit busy with stuff today, hope we can keep this alive past the forum-chaos.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Meh. Forum crashings seem to have kerfluffeled activity too. Perhaps should start my new project involving Futa-superheroes or so. *sulks in corner*

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score
I'm alive, the forum mess has messed me up too. Trying to catch up now. This UI sucks uuuuuugh

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Yeah, I don't blame people for not finding response-thingies, but ofc this is not conductive to the roleplays all in all.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score
Not in the least. Well, see what happens I suppose.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
's official, need to recruit a necromancer player.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Hi all. Recovering from surgery. Now that I'm in bed at my regular habitat, I'll be posting some things. Sorry bout being slow. Head's a might woozy.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
problem is, we really need to think about the pace and how far people are about/active here.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Alright, with a heavy heart I must recognize that.. this isn't quite working out.
We have a few options, putting the rp on ice, downsizing, or recruiting new folks, but as is, it seems only Zilrax and Bloo actively participate here still, if slow. I can't really write an ending to the story at this open-ended point, might be able to 'force' you to recruit new character to deal with the threat ahead, or we could wait and hope... What would you prefer?

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
A'ight, we've seen over a month pass without interest in this subforum beyond my rp with blue on Rosemont, so I'ma call the remaining rps on regretful, indefinite hiatus. Shame, had some fun things starting.
Might do something gamewise with the eldritch mountain narrative one day when I find the free time, will see.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Ooook after giving this a decent amount of time, only Blueslime was interested in hammering this one on further, so I will continue the story as a 1on1 with me and them.

I'll use everyones characters in such a way that they can be returned should things somehow pick up again.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Not sure what you felt the proper relationship was between prime material elves and Unseelie elves, but I figured it'd be cordial, even if tempered by philosophical disagreements. No clue if they'll be all right with the not-breathing thing, however.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
This factor of the unknown is not only part of what makes roleplays interesting, but more importantly, part of what drives fairies in general so its fine. I'm again pulling some inspiration from MTG and some from Folklore as the dark fairy court was rarely described in source material.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Fear vs fear. Dasyra is the Danger. She is the one who knocks.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Considering Ventus high power fear Aura, Dasyra might be into it.
Fun fear fact: There's a 3.5 Prestig class called the Dread Witch, basically, only kinda people that'd select Ravenloft for holiday reasons.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Dasyra isn’t going to shy away from being a monster. She certainly likes to go bump in the night.

interesting dark fey. Amorphous shadowy thing. Wonder if she knows a thing or two about containing or destroying evil swords. Maybe she can teach Daz some shadow tricks?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Perhaps. Doesn't seem to be innately hostile, so you could certainly try asking and or seducing before applying arrows. Exspecially if you don't mind going