What's new

RPG WolfRPG [Triangle!]Artemis Pearl ~Pirate Princess Rubina and the Mystical Treasure~ (RJ269742/RE269742)

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dlsite Main Preview Image:
1581152588669.png
Description of Gameplay:
This time we take the helm as Rubina, a female pirate. This is an exploration RPG where you gather materials and craft items, weapons key items etc. Turn based battles exist. You seem to have field skills and a way of gathering monster allies (maybe just the 1 so far). Clothing Destruction in battle is tied to HP. I have not seen any combat cutins. There is animated CGs present and they are very well done. At the start you are looking to repair your ship and gather materials. You can hire crewmates. Im not sure but I lost to the first boss out of curiosity and there seems to be branching paths. There is an option in battle to auto lose if that's your thing.

Controls:
Arrow keys: Movement
Z: Confirm/Gather/Hold to activate a skill that lets you see hidden objects on the map to gather.
X: Menu/Cancel
D: Hides UI when walking around, UI also tells you what to do next but it's in Japanese so.
S: Brings up map, possible fast travel
Ctrl: Skips text

Description of story:
A legendary battle between knights and a legendary thief.
After his defeat, he was scorned as a terrible pirate and sunk to the bottom of the deep, dark sea.
And so, 10 years passed...
In a small sailboat, the figure of a girl with boundless curiosity for the unknown world comes into view.
Her name is Rubina. To restore her family name after her father's defeat to the knights,
she sets out on a journey to find the mystical treasure, known as the "Artemis Peal".

DL site tags:

Game feels solid, I haven't played it for long but ive seen some lovely scenes so far. From the same crew that brought you Succubus Nem and Kunoichi Tsubaki.
Already on that cat site. If anyone knows of stuff that I gotta tag in the prefixes, let me know.

I think theres sex with monsters/animals but the scenes played out with humans for me? Might be a setting at the start as there is a lot of options to begin with. No clue what they do.

Attachments

Last edited:

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I see a knightness on the preview image there. Does she join the female pirate's crew or do you get the option to play as her separately?

OP
Thedeadly

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I see a knightness on the preview image there. Does she join the female pirate's crew or do you get the option to play as her separately?
From what ive seen she seems to be a rival character. She saves you if you lose to the first boss so that might be repeat role for her.

easy85

Reputation score
I hope there's no recycled/edited art from their previous games like it was in Princess Project (most scenes were edits from Rem and Tsubaki).
Not sure about animations, too. Usually, the amount of scenes and their variety suffer when devs decide to do animations. Are those even proper animation or just "motion picture"?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
game itself its interesting but low in h content. and its only like 5 different scenes that repeats even if different enemies . in both knight and pirate

OP
Thedeadly

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Animations are pretty much motion picture like but I feel like they are more lively than what I'd expect from motion picture.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I hope the interspecies ain't just tentacles.

I have no issues with the variety or quality of the H-scenes but they use the same generic human model for everything, even for the orc and monkey. Can it even be considered interspecies? Disappointing.

Last edited:

aeon0rain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know how to get hooks working on this game? I never know what to do with Wolf engine games.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Having played the game, it's relatively easy. I cleared the game and side events within 1 hour. Not much is required for grinding.

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I may have found a bug when trying to recruit a new sailor (4th option when checking Event Board):

01.PNG

If you can't pay his asking price of 1000 G (top option):

02.PNG

Then choosing any option on the next popup window:

03.PNG

Will result in an H-scene as 'payment'. Based on the recollection room (3rd option on the Main Menu), I'm pretty sure the 3rd option listed above is supposed to be a refusal, but it doesn't seem to work as intended.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Not a bug, more like someone can't read, won't use a machine translator to get by and is making wild guesses which are utterly wrong.

体で払う = Pay with her body
1000g 払う = Pay 1000g.

Paying with her body gives three options where she wonders what kind of approach she should adopt.

強気でイク = Brashly go about it.
下手にでる = Meekly submit, hoping it won't lead to sex. Clearly this won't work so her reaction during the scene is different from the first option.
お任せ = Let her decide. This is not a refusal, she picks either of the two options above, there's no running away from the sex scene.

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
お任せ = Let her decide. This is not a refusal, she picks either of the two options above, there's no running away from the sex scene.
I see. I had assumed it was meant to be the 'opt out' option where she simply walks away without recruiting him.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
User isn't denying not using a translator. There's already a recommendation on this thread, so up to user discretion to either continue making a fuss about bugs which don't exist, or bite the bullet and use the tool to make sense of what's going on.

Funny how the two users with so much time on their hands don't have anything constructive to offer regarding the "problem" at hand.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's not to say that there aren't any bugs.
While I'm stuck with GT gibberish, author's ci-en page notes a least 2 major bugs and a couple more lesser ones.
Those are supposedly already fixed in 1.0.1, but that is yet to even hit dlsite, let alone anywhere else.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It would be misunderstanding, since for almost every other menus, the bottom option is back/cancel/no.
This "misunderstanding" is completely avoidable by using a translator tool for those who can't read Japanese. Not doing so and asking for help deserves no sympathy, especially when complete save files and translator tool recommendations are available on the thread.

So you made two spam posts on the same thread without answering the original question. What's your vested interest when you have absolutely nothing relevant to say?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
It would be misunderstanding, since for almost every other menus, the bottom option is back/cancel/no.
Quite true. I mean, calling someone out for this... you'd have to have a pretty big chip on your shoulder wouldn't you?