What's new

VN/TEXT [Trinitron CG] Gukidoki!! Over 9000 Glans Spooges to DB Girls! (RJ075851)

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

One of Trinitron CG's older games starring girls from the Dragon Ball franchise

Follow The Links Below

Eng DLsite

Jap DLsite

_______
My Info
_______

I don't have the original installer anymore but you should be able to run this game by opening the Database folder and running the gekidoki.exe executable

This is a parody VN, where, from what I understood of it, Yamcha gathers everything that gives power and screws with everything DB, quite literally in the case of the girls. There is a few choices, but it's mainly linear text to get to the next scene. This is fully voiced, on the female side with, quote of commenters on DLsite : "very close voices to the original for Android 18 and Chichi". Overall really good animation quality, considering this is from 2011.

_______
File Size
_______

Compressed: 1.25 GB
Decompressed: 1.34 GB

_________
Downloads
_________

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, fuck damn. Right on time for Dragon Ball FighterZ. Thank you.

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Looks very interesting. I hope it's better than Bulma's Adventure 1 + 2.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry to bump this one, but I'm stuck where you need to input a code on the rice cooker. I don't know if it actually does anything, but I seem to have missed three vids, so yeah, thanks in advance.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Still haven't found anything, sorry to bump. I have tried multiple codes from what numbers are given ingame (like the girls's three sizes...) but nothing.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok so after a few months, tries, and trying to machine translate every scene... I still haven't found that code. Here's a screenshot that may or may not be important ? There's either kanji or katakana in the balls, so who knows ? Thanks in advance if someone finds something.

Attachments

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You may need to enable Japanese unicode on your system

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh hey didn't expect this to be bumped. Still havent found that code, so if you get something MoonCancer_BB, please share your findings.

MoonCancer_BB

Reputation score
Sorry man, I looked for the code too, there was virtually nothing I found apart from Bulma mentioning there was a hint somewhere.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
My guy, I've got such good news for you... Nine years late. The code is 1850000A.
Good find ! That was indeed it. Where did you find it ?

Profiles for the few characters that appear then (including a failure state where a blue Buu recolor named "Majin Zetto" appears instead of Panchi as Shenron, there might be another code), as well as the animations, and the possibiity to replay the final chapter full video.

Hound92

Reputation score
Good find ! That was indeed it. Where did you find it ?

Profiles for the few characters that appear then (including a failure state where a blue Buu recolor named "Majin Zetto" appears instead of Panchi as Shenron, there might be another code), as well as the animations, and the possibiity to replay the final chapter full video.

Hey, sorry to bring up such an old post. Where do I go to enter the code in game?

CobraReign

Reputation score
Sorry to bump this one, but I'm stuck where you need to input a code on the rice cooker. I don't know if it actually does anything, but I seem to have missed three vids, so yeah, thanks in advance.
I cant even figure out where this rice cooker is

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Learn to read moonrunes, duh.