What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Troll ol] Kilgor & the Succubus World

Troll ol

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey everyone ! I'm developing a game named "Kilgor & the Succubus World"

At first, this is a turn-based RPG (I'm using RPG maker vx ace)
This game is for people who like to be drained by Succubus.

For the gameplay:

-There is normal monsters for farming level/gold,

-all BOSS in the game will be Succubus.

-Succubus will have skill for drained your levels in the battle.

-Some skill of Succubus will put a CUT-scene in the battle.

I'll share some art with you about the girl in the game.

(I'm not a native english, so there is probably lot of writing mistakes o_O)

If this interests you, You can play the demo, and maybe support me !

If you have any question, Feel free to ask, I'll try to answer as soon as possible !

Attachments

Mick2000

Reputation score
so normal mob for farming and there's no scene for any of them i assume? and ALL boss are succubus so they have each their own scene including their cut-in (assuming GoR and cut-in scene are different CG)
this give strong vibe of 62Studio series to me but also a bit of generic RPG since only bosses (and certain event i assume?) have CG in it

also, yeah what is the story here?

OP
Troll ol

Troll ol

Lurker
Reputation score
What is the story of this game going to be about?
The story is that of a legendary warrior from another world teleported to the world of Succubus.

The goal is to escape this world for him.
There is a free demo in my patreon if you want to try it out.
Thank you for your attention.

so normal mob for farming and there's no scene for any of them i assume? and ALL boss are succubus so they have each their own scene including their cut-in (assuming GoR and cut-in scene are different CG)
this give strong vibe of 62Studio series to me but also a bit of generic RPG since only bosses (and certain event i assume?) have CG in it

also, yeah what is the story here?
About normal mob, no scene, yes.
About Succubus Boss, The Succubus can use the same CG as the game over in the battle as an attack. (It's about drain level)
I won't follow a linear build, That's mean, Some Succubus will have special Game Over in the future probably !
Some will have different CG variation ...
Hope I've answered your mind.
Also thank you for you attention.

Mick2000

Reputation score
The story is that of a legendary warrior from another world teleported to the world of Succubus.

The goal is to escape this world for him.
did dude got hit by truck-kun? or maybe cart-kun? :v

i take it back, the plot more like most Dieselmine succubus isekai game but with combat mechanic.
either way i have expectation for this, good luck on this.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Given the multitude of monster-girl/succubus-themed hentai games that exist with battle-rape or GoR content, refusing to give mobs their own cg is asking potential supporters to accept a strict downgrade from the surplus of superior content. Making a game where your only variation from a generic rpg is that the game-over scene is also a combat scene is as frustrating as my current run of Milovana's Goddess Polina trilogy. I'll try it, but already going by what you've said, my expectations are low. Oh, wait.

Bob encounters a 0.1 tag

Oooh boy. Will edit when I've tried the "demo."

Edit 1: My speakers exploded as soon as I booted it up. No options menu, either. This is gonna require headphones and aspirin, isn't it?

Spellcheck 1: In the intro, "I need to found more information about this place..." should be "I need to find out more information about this place." Also, why does he implicitly trust her?
Spellcheck 2: The sparkly thing at the intro, "I can tell you a lot of things," should be "I can tell you about a lot of things."
Spellcheck 3: "I should go check at town first." should be "I should go check out the town, first."
Spellcheck 4: Rick "Oh, you've a sword!" should be "Oh, you have a sword!"
Spellcheck 5: Young Woman (below Rick's tent) "Oh, you've a sword!" should be "Oh, you have a sword!"
Spellcheck 6: Old man (beside Rick's tent) "I want to back to jiming..." I assume should be "I want to go back to mining." In fact, let me rewrite that entire thing. "I want to go back to mining, but we can't. I heard it was because of the succubi..."

I met Mo. Mo is an asshole. I hope someone murders his face.

Fairy mobs have "love attack" yet are generic mobs? Um, gonna need you to pump the brakes, bud.
Also, first mob is prevented from rofltstomping a "great warrior" by bad rng. Gonna need you to pump those brakes real hard, bud.

A young girl in the village asked if magic or physical resistance is better. Given the nature of this world, gonna have to ask if she has brain damage.

Found Krane's ring and got to level 5. Fairy's no longer an issue.
Wisps are more annoying than a threat.
Found Fairy's Necklace. Annoyance has been neutralized.

Furious Man is every writer's nightmare in terms of bad grammar. Just... wow. He also asks you to rescue his friend that "some girl" kidnapped. Unless the people of this world had a collective aneurysm, pretty sure he should have set the funeral pyre and moved on.

Found the boss. Footjob scene is not my cup of tea. Also, if she's basically a fairy queen, shouldn't her proportions match her species? I feel like you had a chance to do a "fairy jerks your cock with her body" scene and went with a generic footjob scene instead. Also, the fight is tedious, and impossible if you don't grind for gear. The magic sword doing marginally-better damage than your base gear is really damn annoying. Why? It's a magic fucking sword! If a magical sword is barely better than the stock option, the blacksmith should hang himself in embarrassment. Also, mobs give way too low rewards for what you need to do to finish the "demo."

Are you German, by any chance? A lot of the names sound German-ish.

Ultimately, it's bad. The art is fine (for the succubi, not the generic npc's.), but a lack of ability to change the volume from the on-set, the fact you think generic mobs are "good enough," the multitude of grammatical errors, the unnecessary grind, and just the boss cg content being so niche that even Japan doesn't respect it tells me you really did not work too hard.

Last edited:

oathakafaze

Reputation score
Given the multitude of monster-girl/succubus-themed hentai games that exist with battle-rape or GoR content, refusing to give mobs their own cg is asking potential supporters to accept a strict downgrade from the surplus of superior content. Making a game where your only variation from a generic rpg is that the game-over scene is also a combat scene is as frustrating as my current run of Milovana's Goddess Polina trilogy. I'll try it, but already going by what you've said, my expectations are low. Oh, wait.

Bob encounters a 0.1 tag

Edit 1: My speakers exploded as soon as I booted it up. No options menu, either. This is gonna require headphones and aspirin, isn't it?

Spellcheck 1: In the intro, "I need to found more information about this place..." should be "I need to find out more information about this place." Also, why does he implicitly trust her?
Spellcheck 2: The sparkly thing at the intro, "I can tell you a lot of things," should be "I can tell you about a lot of things."
Spellcheck 3: "I should go check at town first." should be "I should go check out the town, first."
Spellcheck 5: Young Woman (below Rick's tent) "Oh, you've a sword!" should be "Oh, you have a sword!"
Spellcheck 6: Old man (beside Rick's tent) "I want to back to jiming..." I assume should be "I want to go back to mining." In fact, let me rewrite that entire thing. "I want to go back to mining, but we can't. I heard it was because of the succubi..."

Fairy mobs have "love attack" yet are generic mobs? Um, gonna need you to pump the brakes, bud.
Also, first mob is prevented from rofltstomping a "great warrior" by bad rng. Gonna need you to pump those brakes real hard, bud.

A young girl in the village asked if magic or physical resistance is better. Given the nature of this world, gonna have to ask if she has brain damage.

Furious Man is every writer's nightmare in terms of bad grammar. Just... wow. He also asks you to rescue his friend that "some girl" kidnapped. Unless the people of this world had a collective aneurysm, pretty sure he should have set the funeral pyre and moved on.

Found the boss. Footjob scene is not my cup of tea. Also, if she's basically a fairy queen, shouldn't her proportions match her species? I feel like you had a chance to do a "fairy jerks your cock with her body" scene and went with a generic footjob scene instead. Also, the fight is tedious, and impossible if you don't grind for gear. The magic sword doing marginally-better damage than your base gear is really damn annoying. Why? It's a magic fucking sword! If a magical sword is barely better than the stock option, the blacksmith should hang himself in embarrassment. Also, mobs give way too low rewards for what you need to do to finish the "demo."

Ultimately, it's bad. The art is fine (for the succubi, not the generic npc's.), but a lack of ability to change the volume from the on-set, the fact you think generic mobs are "good enough," the multitude of grammatical errors, the unnecessary grind, and just the boss cg content being so niche that even Japan doesn't respect it tells me you really did not work too hard.
From what I can gather, the main point of this game is focusing on the succubus girls draining your stats which I can understand not giving the mobs cgs to speed up production. The author's stated this is his first game and English isn't his main language, so hopefully we can continue providing fixes to sentences that are definitely off. I agree that the volume is definitely too loud and the option to toggle it lower would be nice.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
From what I can gather, the main point of this game is focusing on the succubus girls draining your stats which I can understand not giving the mobs cgs to speed up production. The author's stated this is his first game and English isn't his main language, so hopefully we can continue providing fixes to sentences that are definitely off. I agree that the volume is definitely too loud and the option to toggle it lower would be nice.
Speeding up production is never a good thing. I would argue it's even detrimental on your first project, where bugs and mistakes are plentiful. The first game should be a means to gauge what kind of audience you want to appeal to and how to best earn their interest for future projects. I guess if he doesn't want to do cg's for mobs, that's fine. I would argue since the first boss (currently) is a fairy, you could have fairies and maybe alraunes as the area enemy. A cg apiece would be fine. So, that's 6 pieces of art per area, and, depending on expected size (I think six bosses is fine for a first-time project) , that's not a ton more work than using generic mobs. Plus, even if the fetishes involved don't appeal to everyone, you at least left an imprint on the hard work you're willing to do.

Also, drain dungeon and its sequel exist, and have both in-game enemy art and cgs for said enemies. And you can't argue that that's by a group of people, therefore different, either. Most circles in Japan are maybe 1-4 people, at most. Situations like big, studio-sized circles a la dieselmine are a rarity.

OP
Troll ol

Troll ol

Lurker
Reputation score

Bob encounters a 0.1 tag

Hello,
You did a good speech,
I'm doing my best for making my game, if you dislike it, just don't play it (i'm sorry if you dislike it, but game can't be perfect anyway ) !
About the sound, I didn't have this issue (Louder). (you can still change this in the windows "sounds setting" )
But I've started recently the game, so I'll add an option later ! (Thanks for the feedback !)
About my sentence, As I said, and @oathakafaze told you, I'm not a native english, It's still hard for me, I have trouble writing correctly. (I don't find it fun to laugh about that)
""Are you German, by any chance? A lot of the names sound German-ish. ""
I'm not, but honestly, I don't understand what you mean with that.
Anyway, I'm happy to see you're hating Mo, because i'm pretty sure he think the same about you !
I should said, Thanks for you feedback, even if you dislike what I've create.
Have a nice day.

Last edited:
OP
Troll ol

Troll ol

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey guys,
I hope you all had a good christmas !
I've release a new part of my game.
There is 2 additionnals succubus to fight.
If you mind to play it, and support me, my patreon links :

PS: Later on, I've plan to change the free demo to the version 0.1 ( So the free demo will contains 2 Succubus.)

Again, thanks for your attention.

OP
Troll ol

Troll ol

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey guys,
Today I've updated the new free demo on my patreon.
There is the 2 first Succubus to fight.
If you want to try it,
Here is the link:

Have a nice day.