What's new

TSF Monogatari

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Not sure what happened to the thread that this was in but for those who don't know about it, episode 2 should be out in 10 days.

The premise is a bit strange. High school boy is in really bad shape after a car wreck or something...I dunno. But for some reason the only way to save his life is to change him into a girl...yes, entirely. Then she experiences a full range of sexual pleasure. Yeah, it's kind of strange and a bit creepy thinking that she used to be a he...but it's easy to bypass all of it and not think about it if you just skip the part in the beginning lol.

Last edited:

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: TSF Monogatari

Having had read the original manga, I just want to say I fucking hate ShindoL with a firey passion. This series is part of the reason why. It's the dumbest hentai I've ever read, and this takes into account X-Change's blend of stupidity. So yeah, terrible.

OP
Vinceras

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Eh...there were a few kinda hot parts in the first episode. I didn't much care for how her tongue lolled out of her mouth all the time and she had a seemingly endless stream of saliva and pussy juices. Just seemed completely over the top. The story is pretty much non-existent but then again it is just a hentai and it's easier to find hentai with no story than hentai with a good story.

It's worth a download and watch if you can get past the sex-change thing at least.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Eh...there were a few kinda hot parts in the first episode. I didn't much care for how her tongue lolled out of her mouth all the time and she had a seemingly endless stream of saliva and pussy juices. Just seemed completely over the top. The story is pretty much non-existent but then again it is just a hentai and it's easier to find hentai with no story than hentai with a good story.

It's worth a download and watch if you can get past the sex-change thing at least.
This might surprise you, but there's 'some' development (btw, that best friend fucking 'her' in ep 1 actually matters)

The 'girl' get absorbed in pleasure, start having sex with random people, then one day felt sick and the nurse tell 'her' she's pregnant.
After that she quit school to whore herself for money, planning to keep the child.
Later on that other girl shows up as 'her' client. They proceed to fuck silly with some confessions (and that other girl took similar procedure to make herself futa)
The magazine ends with the two girls at wedding ceremony, after 'she' gave birth. (The child looking pretty similar to the best friend, implying it is his kid)

The tank have a minor extra chapter, after their wedding, it concludes with the nurse leaving a message on the phone saying if both of them want to, they can return to their original sex. The 'girl' delete the message and ask her son if he wants a sister or brother.

So basically we'll probably get the whoring section in the next episode, ending with either "you're pregnant" part or when the two girls meet.

3rd episode would then either be prostitute life then futa or just ful episdoe of futa

OP
Vinceras

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

This might surprise you, but there's 'some' development (btw, that best friend fucking 'her' in ep 1 actually matters)

The 'girl' get absorbed in pleasure, start having sex with random people, then one day felt sick and the nurse tell 'her' she's pregnant.
After that she quit school to whore herself for money, planning to keep the child.
Later on that other girl shows up as 'her' client. They proceed to fuck silly with some confessions (and that other girl took similar procedure to make herself futa)
The magazine ends with the two girls at wedding ceremony, after 'she' gave birth. (The child looking pretty similar to the best friend, implying it is his kid)

The tank have a minor extra chapter, after their wedding, it concludes with the nurse leaving a message on the phone saying if both of them want to, they can return to their original sex. The 'girl' delete the message and ask her son if he wants a sister or brother.

So basically we'll probably get the whoring section in the next episode, ending with either "you're pregnant" part or when the two girls meet.

3rd episode would then either be prostitute life then futa or just ful episdoe of futa
Jeeze....so basically shit hits the fan. Weird lol.

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Don't think. Just Fap.

if you can.

Jahannum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm, I've read all of Da Hootch's work, yet havent seen this. I might check it out when the whole series is out, the begining of this manga was boring.

wazzup

Reputation score

Hmmm, I've read all of Da Hootch's work, yet havent seen this. I might check it out when the whole series is out, the begining of this manga was boring.

It has already finished and been translated.

Jahannum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It has already finished and been translated.
Ahhh, let me clarify, meant the animation, I have read the complete manga. Unless you meant the animation has been completed, to which I'll respond with O_O :eek:

wazzup

Reputation score

Ahhh, let me clarify, meant the animation, I have read the complete manga. Unless you meant the animation has been completed, to which I'll respond with O_O :eek:
Ah, I misunderstood. The anime has not been finished, the manga work has.

OP
Vinceras

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Movie should be out now and good lord it's expensive...5,980 yen...which is right about 74 USD lol

idontknowwhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's volume 2 Torrent, also links to filesharers, enjoy. No subs yet as far as I know.

I didn't upload this by the way, so no credits to me.

By the way, the uploader was hasty (Or so I assume) because there's no extension, and I had trouble opening it with Media Player Classic. I added a mp4 extension and opened it with VLC and that did the trick for me.

So you could either wait or use my method.

OP
Vinceras

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Here's volume 2 Torrent, also links to filesharers, enjoy. No subs yet as far as I know.

I didn't upload this by the way, so no credits to me.

By the way, the uploader was hasty (Or so I assume) because there's no extension, and I had trouble opening it with Media Player Classic. I added a mp4 extension and opened it with VLC and that did the trick for me.

So you could either wait or use my method.
Confirmed. Just switch it to .mp4 and you'll be golden.

As for the episode...pretty disappointed...though from spoilers in the thread that was deleted, I knew what was going to happen. Most of the episode was dedicated to her whoring around pregnant. Which came off extremely awkward and creepy. Really wish they would have gone other directions with this...but I guess starting off the entire thing with a guy gender-swapping and becoming sex-crazed can only take you into further craziness. =/

Jahannum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I cant stand the censored dick on the Futa. I HATE Censors!

OP
Vinceras

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I cant stand the censored dick on the Futa. I HATE Censors!
Yeah, it's a pretty harsh one at that...censor that is. Well, her dick is pretty harsh as well I guess.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

That torrent doesn't seem to exist anymore.

idontknowwhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You're right, it got removed (Probably purged or removed by uploader) because the uploader was in a hurry.

Anyway here's a new one, upped by fakku and also subbed.

Chipp12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the second episode was such a disappointment...