What's new

ADV [ Tsukinomizu Project] [月の水企画] Asutore! アスとれ! RE146166 RJ146166

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

From New Moon Label o_O SUDDENLY A MINI ADV.

The character here is Astel, who shows up in Lilyknight Saga's opening as the one who found Est (and whatever else during it...haven't finish that game yet :v)

Well, think of it as similar to Paula's Quest minigame that was added to Lilim Union, just this time it is a standalone minigame - 3-

EDIT: The trial should contain the full game of it, the author decide to make it standalone because unlike Paula's being after the ending of Lilim Union, this happens to Astel before Lilyknight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [月の水企画] アスとれ!

you gotta love New Moon, their Art style is amazing. and by amazing I of course mean I can beat it all day to this shit.I''ll definitely keep and eye out for it.

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looking forward to this game. The knight saga and succubus story was fun but I would like to see something like 'Dungeon Chronicle' again. An ADW seems fun.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

o_O oh, just checked the author's blog.

Apparently this is very much 'free'.

As in the trial = full game already.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

o_O oh, just checked the author's blog.

Apparently this is very much 'free'.

As in the trial = full game already.
Well hell, that's very nice of them. o.o Would explain the very small price on DLSite then. xD

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Trial version is certainly the full game, the paid version gets a bonus scenario that happens after you clear the game though.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Trial version is certainly the full game, the paid version gets a bonus scenario that happens after you clear the game though.
If the paid version contains more content than the free version, then by definition, the paid version is the "full" and the free one is not.

The free one might be completable, right up to the end of the storyline, but if theres another version with even more content, then you can't really call it "full" can you?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

If the paid version contains more content than the free version, then by definition, the paid version is the "full" and the free one is not.

The free one might be completable, right up to the end of the storyline, but if theres another version with even more content, then you can't really call it "full" can you?
Nah, you call it day 0 DLC \'w '/

I mean, the story is completed, so this is just extra.

Kinda like how major games usually offer extras for ordering from certain shops (some does include in-game stuffs, like the next LunaSoft game offering special cameo units)

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

makes sense, and a rather good route for sales and time efficiency.

Like it saves you so you don't have to bother going in and editing the game, downsizing everything so it only contains a demo's worth of content. This usually takes several days to do right.

I'd probably, if I made a big RPG, would be leave in the entire storyline, but for the demo version I'd go in and replace all of the artwork (apart from any chat heads or battle animations) into stick figures, except for one. So you'd get the story for free, but have to pay for the lewdness.

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

well since I really do enjoy this guys art and games and i did buy his previous works i of course bought this little thing albeit mostly free meh he deserves it in my opinion.

So here's the full ver.

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's such a new feeling compared to his previous work but it's still fun nonetheless. 1/1 will fap again.

Edit:

Gameplay mechanics

Leaving the reason why Astel is in micro-bikini out for your own fun speculation.

If I'm going to summarize the objective it's about watching Astel's ass being covered in...

I doubt this game needs a walkthrough

Keyboard

A --> Backlog
S ---> Full screen
CTRL ---> Speed up text
Z & X ---> the usual RPG

Beginning choices after starting

Asking if you want Tutorial or not with 3rd option seems to be exclusive scenario of Astel (you can't control).

1. Yes Tutorial
2. No Tutorial
3. Monologue of Astel (aka her story that happened after the ending of this game)
4. Material (aka behind the scene drawings and stuffs)

Screen on the Right:

Heart = Astel (the chick)
Spade = You (and the guys)

Most of the time shows what position you guys are at in the scenario

Statuses on the Right:

Seriously, the game told me itself not to worry about it as it shouldn't affect the branching in game (it did say it's affecting situation so I'm not sure yet). If you still want the translate here's a rough one of it:

1. # of Climax
2. # of Pissing
3 & 4 ----> it said "ml" besides it so you guys should be able to guess what it is (it came from guys).
[It did say that 3 & 4 affects the motivation of the troop (spade guys) but I doubt it affects anything in the game.

Most of the choices usually revolves around:

A = 肯定的な返事 ----> Affirmative/Yes to her order/question
B = 否定的な返事 -----> Negative/No to her order/question

[Depending on the circumstances, sometimes you say yes sometimes you say no...as both can lead you to GAME OVER (GAME OVER reasons are actually funny)]

(e.g. swimming scenario where if you follows her order of not helping she ended up drowning)

C= *__[something]__* ----> Most of the time use of a special item

e.g. If you play the tutorial and choose C, the first thing you used on her is a strong aphrodisiac.

[Careful as sometimes the use of special item might make you miss some scenario instead (e.g. swimming scenario where she asked you to rope her and float so you don't touch her. Still get a scene but missed some)]

Last Note

You are allowed to save after every scenario (sometimes 1 scenario has 2 choices session)

Fun Fact

Some translation machine will translate Astel as Ass Teru

I'm still amused knowing that this happened to Astel before the Lily Knight Saga.

Last edited: